Latest Review about 1 hour ago

WC
WILLIAM C.
09/26/2020
Exceptional service and good communication in alerting clients as to when they should drop their car off and when they should be able to pick it up. If there is a delay, they will alert you. They will not begin any work until they have your permission and give you a good estimate of what the cost will be. They have an "I got this attitude' and deliver. I have used them for a number of years and have never had an issue with them. I highly recommend Auto Care East.

09/24/2020
First visit
My car had overheated and the manager of my garage recommended Auto Care East. He was so right. They were prompt, kept me informed and looked for ways to save me money. I will definitely use them for all my auto needs

PR
PAULA R.
Land Rover Discovery
09/23/2020
Timely, efficient and polite/understanding
Very reliable and take great care with our vehicle.

NP
NANCY P.
09/14/2020
Above and beyond the job
Everyone involved in the work on my car was both courteous and professional. I was late bringing my car in (I am always late), and they still managed to finish it in the estimated time. I was also late picking it up on Friday afternoon. Five pm was their closing time, but when I galloped in at 5:09, they were still finishing up with their two late customers. Not only that, but my car was clean, armor alled and vacuumed. What a pleasant experience!

Jerry B.
09/01/2020
Jerry Babski
Made time to fit us in busy schedule and did an excellent no . Very nice folks!

SP
SUSAN P.
08/31/2020
Good Service
Needed to get my car inspected. Their WIFi was down on Friday but made accommodations for me to bring in my car today. Only did an inspection and oil change, but would go back if I ever needed any work done.

SEYMOUR S.
08/19/2020
Best Car Dr.
Always have the utmost confidence that my car troubles will be taken care of with efficiency and honesty.

NB
Nathaniel B.
Tobyhanna, PA
Dodge Durango
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Nathaniel said everything was done perfectly, exactly the way he wanted, and he'll be back for service.

ST
STEPHEN T.
Mazda CX-5
08/16/2020
Good People
Pleasant staff, professional too.

ANNA B.
08/15/2020
Trusted shop w great customer service
Had body work done here a few yrs ago and have been returning for service ever since. The people are friendly, no BS, and work completed on time.

Mazda CX-5
08/13/2020
Convenience and Service
Easy to make an appointment and super convenient to our parking garage next door. Always fast, friendly service.

PB
PIERRE B.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
08/11/2020
Great!
Auto Care East is a really good mechanic. They are trustworthy, do high quality work and give fair prices. I have brought my Mercedes Benz SUV there several times. I highly recommend them.

AP
ABRAHAM P.
Astoria, NY
08/04/2020
Fast And Great Service
Fast service and very nice people.

MT
Martha T.
New York City, NY
07/27/2020
Auto Care East did great work!
I took my car for repairs to Auto Care East at the recommendation of Progressive Insurance. The staff was very courteous. The repairs done were exceptional, timely and my car was returned on the promised day. Auto Care East gave updates at least twice a week. My car was returned completely washed and cleaned! Would recommend them.

FQ
FRANK Q.
Brooklyn, NY
Dodge Durango
07/24/2020
Fast service and friendly people.
Had a over heating issue on my car and they fixed it right away for me . Thank you for the fast repair on my car.