Bruce S.
MINI Countryman
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Bruce said they did an excellent job, completed it right on time, everyone was very helpful and everything went very well.

MERRIE S.
Land Rover LR2
04/05/2021
Thorough and easy
Everyone who helped me was super nice and knowledgeable

KJ

Great work.
Fast efficient. Thank you

DANIEL B.
03/16/2021
Responsive. Capable, honest reliable service.
Gave call back early, enabled us to bring car at convenient time, identified problems and finished job same day.

DF
DARNIECE F.
03/05/2021
Second time around not like the first.
My bar for auto repair had been set really low. I had a handful of really shady experiences at different shops. I went to people recommended by my male relatives. Though I was paying I felt left out of the process completely. My questions were met with vague assertions. I was never completely clear and felt like I was being snowed sometimes.
Most recently I let a random shop repair my car and I got no satisfaction. The car was never in working order.
My insurance company sent me here and it was like a breath of fresh air. They were all really clear. I understood everything. They were receptive, attentive and fast. The work they did was good.
I had a problem with the car and they listened to the issues, did a test drive sith me and explained their findings. It was so different than how I had been received in other shops.
I felt so comfortable going there and confident in their work. I told all of my friends about them and went back at the first opportunity.
I booked an oil change. I also wanted to follow up on something they previously brought to my attention. When I showed up for my oil change they rescheduled me which is not helpful as a mom of 4. I called several times and was told they would get back to me. No one followed up with me in the 3 days my car was there to hear why I wanted the estimate or to tell me what they identified and were already working on. I was once again unclear and left out of the process.
Shops get busy...things happen. I hope my latest experience is not the norm. I was able to speak with someone upon picking up the car and he set a time for me to bring it back.
I hope my next visit is more like my first visit.
Either way this is the best shop I have been to. I trust them to fix my car in a timely manner and be straight with me.

BG
BEN G.
efficient, competent, cooperative
Same as above

Great Service.
Great service, excellent prices, work done on time, I highly recommend Auto Care East.

CHIP C.
The People
Easy and helpful

FJ
FRANCES J.
02/24/2021
Close proximity to my home
Work completed in a relatively short time and an honest estimate on pending body work on my vehicle.

Justin P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/16/2021
They take good care of my car. Have it ready promptly.

VW
VALERIE W.
02/16/2021
Highly reccomend!
Best auto machinics in nyc. Highly reccomend!

GK
GARY K.
New York City, NY
02/13/2021
Excellent Service and Well Priced
I brought my BMW in to have a flat tire replaced, with no reservation. They were able to get the new tire, install it and do an oil change quickly - at a better price than others in Manhattan. I'll be back.

02/12/2021
Job well done
Job well done

RL
ROBIN L.
Chevrolet Lumina
02/11/2021
Car Tune-Up
Excellent customer service. The car needed a new battery, brake pads, rotors and windshield wipers. I was called before the work was done for approval. Very responsive and friendly mechanics.