11/13/2018

FREDERICK M.
Lexus LS 460
11/12/2018
Fred M
The staff was courteous, helpful, and very nice.

Duane H.
11/10/2018
Lovely people, quick service
I thank Autocare East for their promptness, expertise, thoroughness and delightful staff—especially Mary and Al.

MELISSA C.
11/09/2018
Good work.
You were ready for me and the inspection was over before I knew it. Everyone is so friendly.

MARY S.

HH
HORATIO H.
11/07/2018
Professional and reliable
I feel secure talking to them and know I will be taken care of in professional way

11/04/2018
Arrived a few minutes before appointment time and upon entering the garage I was greeted by the mechanic who would be working on my car. Car was immediately taken for servicing. Overall experience was excellent - Would highly recommend Auto Care East.

Ron S.
Land Rover Range Rover
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Ron said they did a very good job. He was very pleased.

GH
GEORGE H.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
10/28/2018
As always the service was well done completed properly and on time. Customer service at this location is as always top rate.

Megan C.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Megan stated that service was great and staff is efficient.

FP
Fitzgerale P.
Brooklyn, NY
Dodge Durango
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Fitzgerale said this business was good.

UB
URI B.
Nissan Rogue
10/20/2018
Inspection, air compressor and oil change
Easy, fast experience!

MF
MARK F.
Subaru Impreza
10/13/2018
Always a Pleasure
After suffering with a local mechanic for (too!) many years, I started coming to Auto Care East about five years ago.

I’m not a heavy user (oil change, occasional tuneup, inspection sticker etc), but the quality of service and on time delivery is always consistent and welcome.

They are a pleasure to work with.

Jill G.
Audi Q7
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Jill said the experience was seamless. The service was quick and the prices were decent.

JOHN L.
Garrison, NY
Subaru Crosstrek
09/22/2018
Straightforward, honest and fast.
I have been using these guys for years now. It is nice to feel confident in your mechanics. Highly recommended.

HN
HR N.
Mercedes-Benz 400SEL
09/22/2018
Great Service Experience
Had lost the air-conditioning on my car and without an appointment they Fixed i had lost the air-conditioning on my car and without an appointment they took care of it and fixed it so I could continue on my trip.

PT
PETER T.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
09/21/2018
Highly professional mechanics
Great knowledge of car mechanics, fast service, good communications

HH
HAROLD H.
INFINITI I35
09/17/2018
professional and knowledgeable
I've had 2 experiences with Auto Care East. the first was body work due an accident which another party caused in my garage. recently, i brought my car in for routine maintenance. In both situations, i was pleased with the professionalism shown. They seem to be very thorough. They also kept me updated with realistic date for completion. . I will definitely use them again, if the need arises.

09/16/2018
Efficient
Really efficient work for NYC inspection and the people are really polite.

VM
VICTOR M.
09/09/2018
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee
We felt the repair that was done on our '08 Jeep was done with expert care and that the car looks great. The regular email updates letting us know when to expect the work to be completed was very helpful in planning. It took us a bit of time to get into the queue once we dropped the vehicle off, which, if I had known this up front, I might have arranged my schedule a bit differently. Over all, we are very satisfied with the work that was done on the car and the solid customer service that was provided.