GK
GWEN K.
Buick LaCrosse
06/15/2019
Great honest auto repair
I came to auto Care East after I was told by the mechanic at the Mobil on E 106th that I need new hub bearings to pass inspection for $900.
Auto Care East then inspected my car and checked the hub bearings. I was told they were perfect and I passed inspection. Thank goodness I brought my car to Auto Care East. They were very honest and saved me $900. I would highly recommend them.

BARRY S.
Lexus ES
06/11/2019
Fast very good service. I was literally in and out. The price of the service is the lowest possible.

DEBORAH B.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
06/08/2019
They really listen to you and take time to understand the problem.
Anthony was amazing , he listened to me try and explain the problem i was having which wasn’t easy.
They accommodated me and did an amazing job knowing i needed my car ASAP . Most amazing is they were very fair price wise and didn’t rip me off . I’ve lived in the city all my life and i must say they were the very best . 👍

ROBERT M.
06/05/2019
Trust
I feel I can trust them and that they’ll give me a fair price and high quality work.

JOEL K.
06/04/2019
Service is prompt, courteous and rofessional

MF
MARK F.
Subaru Impreza
06/01/2019
Never Disappoints
Have been coming to Auto Care East for about five years, and have always been satisfied.

Prices are reasonable, work done on time and the issues are addressed.

SEYMOUR S.
05/31/2019
Five Star!
Great and timely service... and always so nice and with a smile!

KT
KATHLEEN T.
05/31/2019
Good service, but watch for hidden extras
Came in for an oil change. No problems, fast service and all was well. But they charged me $4.50 for refilling my washer fluid. I didn’t ask for that and they didn’t check with me before doing it. I would have declined and gotten a jug at Home a depot for less than $2. Not a big deal and I didn’t fuss about it but still…not a fan of paying for things I didn’t request.

LC
LISA C.
Ford Edge
05/29/2019
It seems that Auto Care did a thorough tune up and the price wasn’t too much for all the work. Very pleasant staff.

PT
PETER T.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
05/19/2019
Very well run
Always do whats needed

05/17/2019
Fantastic work
Quick, fantastic work. Everyone knows what they are doing and works hard to make you happy. Especially for newer German cars! I love this place.

STEPHEN S.
05/16/2019
Good service. Speedy emission test
All went well with admission test. Fast and polite

05/15/2019
Took care of me quickly
I came in for an inspection and, although they seemed incredibly busy, i was in and out in less than 30 minutes! Everyone was very cordial.

Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
05/12/2019
Prompt courteous diligent and efficient
Prompt, courteous, diligent, and efficient

PB
PHYLLIS B.
New York City, NY
05/07/2019
Extraordinary service. Swift and professional.
I come here every year for my state inspection. I have been fortunate to not need other services because my car is mostly in CT. But I would trust them with any issue because they are cordial, attentive and honest.

WA
WALTER A.
05/07/2019
Fast quality service. Thank you...
Thank you for quality service...

RACHEL M.
05/05/2019
Reliable
Professional, efficient, reliable, reasonably priced.

DAVID S.
05/04/2019
Attentive service
I have gone to Auto Care East for years I believe the service is superior and highly trustworthy and recommend them.

MALCOLM H.
Chrysler Sebring
05/03/2019
Experts you can trust
I’ve relied on these guys to keep my Chrysler running smoothly for nearly 20 years, and I’ve never been disappointed.

JENNIFER M.
04/22/2019
Efficient and effective service
I needed to replace my windshield wipers. I called ahead and was seen twenty minutes later. The work was done efficiently and pleasantly and everyone went out of their way to make it a smooth process.