INFINITI I35
01/13/2019
professional, punctual
i have always found AutoCare East to be very professional and easy to deal with. They seem very thorough. They also are punctual in finishing the repair.
Overall, i'm very pleased that a friend recommended them.

01/01/2019
Excellent service.
Excellent service, job well done.

Acura TL
12/26/2018
Efficient, friendly and very reasonable!
The staff is very nice and very helpful. They work very efficiently. They are very reasonably priced.

DONNA D.
12/22/2018
I am so glad to have found Auto Care East, though i hope to never use them again for body work. They are professional, fast and honest. My side view mirror was ripped off by a truck and I brought it to them one day, the next day the had the part and the day after it was replaced. I would definitely go there again and would recommend them to anyone needing their services.

AE
Allan E.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Allan said that he has used the place before so he returned. He would recommend the business for service.

Judith B.
Saddle Brook, NJ
Acura TLX
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Judith said that the place repaired her vehicle once before and she was very happy. She returned because she knew they would do a good job.

BD
Bryan D.
Astoria, NY
Ram 1500
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Bryan said that they were great

BRIAN B.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/16/2018
First time experience
Quick, responsive, and got the job done.

JV
JORGE V.
Bronx, NY
12/14/2018
Nice paint but horrible car handling
My Chevrolet Equinox paint job was excellent but the way they treat my car was not , the interior was all dirty speacially the roof there are stains and fingerprints all over and I always keep the inside of my car clean , inside accesorie lights are loose , my key was damage , I choose this place because I thought that in the upper east side will handle cars better and try to keep them the same way was left at the shop , so disappointed.

12/14/2018
Reasonable Pricing and Attentive Service
I had a knocking sound on the right side of my car. Auto care quickly diagnosed the problem and gave me a quote. Upon realizing that some quoted work was not needed, informed me of the good news and completed the repairs. Not sure every garage in NYC would have done the same thing.

Melvin M.
West Roxbury, MA
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Melvin said the service was great.

Mary P.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Mary said she was dissatisfied with the overall experience. The business did not pick the vehicle up right away. It took one month for them to complete the repair. She was told more work needed to be done.

12/10/2018
Quick and easy inspection
Super friendly and helpful. Able to accommodate a last minute schedule change for our inspection appointment.

PC
PENNY C.
12/07/2018
excellent service from friendly people
Auto Care East takes great care of my old car. They are friendly and honest - they've told me the car can wait a bit for routine service since I don't drive it that much. They've always been responsive when I've had a problem, dealing with it immediately whenever possible (something they can fix right away without having to order parts). I'm completely satisfied and highly recommend them.

Daniel B.
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the customer service was great.

CJ
CARLOS J.
11/23/2018
Quick response!
I had a slow leak in one of my tires which they addressed quickly offering me same day svc or next day. I also asked if they could give me an oil change while I was there for the tire issue, which they did and called me afterwards when the work was done (nail in tire)! Always friendly & great service!

11/19/2018
Wonderful
I’ve been coming here for a number of years for service and inspections. I find everyone who works here very warm and friendly. Even the cleaning person on Saturday! Great service easy to coordinate, fair, fast, professional, reliable service. I am very happy with Auto care east, and hope they stay the same great service for years to come! Thank you!

JAMES A.
Denver, NY
11/19/2018
good service. nice people
Friendly prompt service. Shocked by the cost of a simple repair job, but not their fault. Hard to believe how expensive replacement parts are!!!!!!!!

11/17/2018
Had the car in for inspection

11/13/2018