Business Solutions

Auto Care East Inc

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
RAYMOND S.
09/26/2022
Record timing. In and out.
I've always said my goto meca machanic shop is Auto Care East Inc. They heard my concerns and took my vehicle in without any questions. In less than 2hrs I...

SO
SUZANNE O.
09/22/2022
A truly good garage!
It’s great to know I have finally found a garage I can trust— knowledgeable and efficient for sure— But more than that— They go the extra mile to make sure...

AD
ARNOLD D.
09/20/2022
Auto Care East! Definitely my go to mechanics. Customer oriented organization. Friendly,knowledgeable and honest out the gate. Wants to satisfy the customer. This is after 3 visits.My car likes them.
Auto Care East. Definitely my go to mechanics. Friendly,knowledgeable and honest right out the gate. Wants the customer satisfied. My car likes them.

09/20/2022
Excellent from start to finish
I found Auto Care East on google and it was the most pleasant experience from start to finish. Professional, friendly, efficient and reasonable. So happy to...

EJ