RJ
Richard J.
Huntington, TX
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Repair was not accomplished
I took my wife’s Elantra in to have the tire sensor indicator light fixed. Two days after supposedly being fixed the light came back on. I put four new tires on this vehicle several weeks ago, and recently had the pressure in all tires checked, no tire had a problem thus sensor challenge. We live on ranch some miles from dealer so made an appointment for sensor repair. And now it has to go back to be “ fixed” again. I am not sure why this vehicle even has a sensor because it does indicate which tire only that there is low pressure. I have two newer GM trucks that have sensors but at least they indicate which tire.
EH
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 08/10/2020

I am sorry the repair we performed didnt solve your problem. I will be happy to look at the issue again at no charge to you. Please contact me at 936-630-1200

ERIK HAWKINS