Jackie D.
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Was expecting a lower cost but ok
Was expecting price to be less since I had Given coupons .. was still $80

Randy M.
Trinity, TX
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Staying with a dealer
Always a good place to visit, and get the oil changed....

01/18/2020 Category: Service
Quality service, dependable vehicles , value for your money
I ( have) highly recommended the Hyundai brand.

12/04/2019 Category: Service
Service First
I think Hyundai of Lufkin strive for fast, friendly service.

Jackie D.

Richard L.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Routine Service visit
The waiting area is clean and comfortable. The service rep was very friendly and helpful. The mechanic was nice enough to point out something for me and he took care of it. That is how you build my trust.

06/19/2019 Category: Service
Had the oil changed on my 2017 Tucson at Hyundai of Lufkin because I knew that the correct oil would be used, and the price was reasonable. Service was prompt. Service rep reviewed possible additional vehicle needs like new air and cabin air filters (a suggestion common to most oil change businesses) without pressuring me to replace these. I was quite satisfied with the overall experience. The only negative I would note is that the quoted oil and filter change price neglected to include a $4.00 shop charge that was tacked on to the bill. While not a major cost item, this extra charge was unexpected.
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for the feedback in all aspects of your visit. Please reach out to me prior to your next visit. I want to make sure we communicate all charges and clearly explain the purpose.

Nacogdoches, TX
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Quick, easy service
Quick appointment, no complaints whatsoever!
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 05/20/2019

We appreciate the business!

03/11/2019 Category: Service
A
A
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for taking time to rate your service experience. We aprreciate the business.

02/09/2019 Category: Service
Service First
Excellent guest service, quality vehicles at a great price.
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 02/11/2019

Barbara,

Thank you for your feed back. I would like to appoligize for the lack of communication on WIFI access. I have put up signs throughout my customer areas. We will strive to make sure your next visit hits the mark. Thank you for your business, look forward to seeing you next time.

TL
Teina L.
Leggett, TX
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Happy Consumer
Took my 2007 Vera CRUZ in for oil change and wiped blades. Got it right in. Had to wait a little longer than expected because they didn't have wiper clips that they had to order from O'Rileys. Also did not have the back wiper blade, ( I think these two issues say more about the age of my car than the dealership!). They went the extra mile to have o'Rileys bring over the part.....Thanks Lufkin Hyundai!
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 01/29/2019

Teina,

I appoligize for the non availibility of these wiper parts. We are getting a feel in the early stages of parts we need to stock. That should improved as we get more vehicles across our service drive. Thank you for your patience!

Karla M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Appt was 8am and the clerk was ready for me
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 10/15/2018

Karla,

Thank you for taking time out to rate your experience with us!

Leon B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Leon Baye
Service was good, very expensive
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 09/11/2018

Leon,

Thanks for your feedback. Please check our website for the latest service specials before your next visit.