Nacogdoches, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Quick, easy service
Quick appointment, no complaints whatsoever!
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 05/20/2019

We appreciate the business!

03/11/2019 Category: Service
A
A
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for taking time to rate your service experience. We aprreciate the business.

Barbara H.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Service First
Excellent guest service, quality vehicles at a great price.
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 02/11/2019

Barbara,

Thank you for your feed back. I would like to appoligize for the lack of communication on WIFI access. I have put up signs throughout my customer areas. We will strive to make sure your next visit hits the mark. Thank you for your business, look forward to seeing you next time.

TL
Teina L.
Leggett, TX
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Happy Consumer
Took my 2007 Vera CRUZ in for oil change and wiped blades. Got it right in. Had to wait a little longer than expected because they didn't have wiper clips that they had to order from O'Rileys. Also did not have the back wiper blade, ( I think these two issues say more about the age of my car than the dealership!). They went the extra mile to have o'Rileys bring over the part.....Thanks Lufkin Hyundai!
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 01/29/2019

Teina,

I appoligize for the non availibility of these wiper parts. We are getting a feel in the early stages of parts we need to stock. That should improved as we get more vehicles across our service drive. Thank you for your patience!

Karla M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Appt was 8am and the clerk was ready for me
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 10/15/2018

Karla,

Thank you for taking time out to rate your experience with us!

Leon B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Leon Baye
Service was good, very expensive
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 09/11/2018

Leon,

Thanks for your feedback. Please check our website for the latest service specials before your next visit.