Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 3.5849034/5Overall Rating 3.5849034/5Overall Rating 3.5849034/5rating 3.5849034rating 3.5849034
Overall Rating 2.0576923/5Overall Rating 2.0576923/5rating 2.0576923rating 2.0576923rating 2.0576923

David G.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Everyone treats you so nice. Clean waiting area.

Mary C.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Satisfaction Guarenteed
I've dealt with Hyundai for a while and I am never disappointed. Friendly atmosphere, and great service.

CJ
Catherine J.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Timely
When you make an appointment, the work gets done quickly!
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 10/23/2018

We appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.

Fort Walton Beach, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Friendly staff. Nice waiting area. Car wash.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for response. Thanks for trusting  us to service your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

RA
Ronald A.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Youssa!
Superduper" staff with great quick in/out service.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for the feed back. We strive to give exceptional service. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.

10/20/2018 Category: Service
The service is great...fast & friendly. My car came out looking amazing after the free, hand wash!
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 10/22/2018

I'm happy to hear we met your expectations. Thank you for your business. I appreciate the feed back. We have a great team of people.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service, this time. A lot had to do with the individual helping me out.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 10/22/2018

We have a great group of people working here. We are constantly working to improve our processes. I'm happy to hear you had a great experience. Thanks for your business.

Meraux, LA
Never Again
First time using Hyundai of Metairie for service on my Elantra. Will never go there again due to multiple complaints with the process. Brought vehicle in with a power steering problem and told service tech not to perform any work that was not covered under warranty. He said okay but we will perform Diagnostics on any other problems which I said was fine but no work to be done without approval. Then I was told my vehicle would not be ready until the next week due to the part being unavailable and with no loaner cars available had to get a rental from Enterprise. Then vehicle was ready the next day which shows how disorganized they are as far as the availability of the parts. So I had to scramble there late in the afternoon to get my vehicle before they closed because the rental had to be turned in but Enterprise would not allow me to drop it at the dealership I had to bring it to their location and then be shuttled over to the dealership which was an inconvenience in itself. When I finally got there to pick up my vehicle I was informed they had done unauthorized work on my vehicle and I was forced to pay over $400 or not get my vehicle back. It was a totally bad experience from start to finish and I would never go there again or recommend Hyundai of Metairie to anyone.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 10/22/2018

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. We value every customer and would like to speak to you to resolve this.

HK
Howard K.
Norco, LA
worker attention to details
They do what you want done in the time they say!! No wasting my time.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for your business.

MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 10/19/2018

Thanks for your business and appreciate your feed back.

KF
Kathleen F.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Comfortable waiting area.
Keeps you updated on service
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 10/19/2018

We are glad to see you had a good experience on your service visit. Thank you for your business.

Friendly quick and easy
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for using our service department for your vehicle needs.

Grrreat!
Very friendly, quick, efficient service.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 10/18/2018

Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey. we appreciate your patronage.

KW
Karen W.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
efficient handling of service request
I had my car towed in on Friday afternoon for a steering wheel issue and had it back by Saturday morning.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 10/18/2018

I'm glad we got you back on the road. Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle and taking the time to fill out the survey.

Michelle D.
Destrehan, LA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
fast service
Thank to Leonard was very helpful and better service this time around.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 10/18/2018

Thanks for the feed back. We are working on our processes to better serve our customers needs. We thank for your business.

RP
Rosalie P.
Service experience
Everyone in the service department was courteous and helpful
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 10/18/2018

We appreciate your feed back. We strive to give exceptional service. Thank you for using our service department.

WM
Warren M.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Everyone friendly and ready to help.
Already have recommended many times since my first Genesis in 2010
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for using our service department and trusting us with your vehicle. We constantly are working on our service process to better serve our customers.

La, LA
Slow service
Slow oil changes
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 10/18/2018

We are working on processes and understand that your time is valuable. I apologize that your oil change took longer than normal. I thank you for your feed back and appreciate your business.

Michael B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Routine service
Efficient, professional, service. Lindsey Nybeck did a great job of coordinating everything.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 10/17/2018

Thanks for the feed back, we appreciate your business. We strive to give exceptional service. thanks for taking the time to fill out the review.

GD
Gregory D.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
It took two tries to replace my battery with one that worked
They were apologetic and tried to resolve the issue. I do wish they would have identified the issue before I drove off of the lot.

MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 10/17/2018

We apologize for the inconvenience. We know your time is valuable and will do everything we can to insure that you receive exceptional service in the future. thank you for taking the time to fill out your review.

10/16/2018 Category: Service
Great people & very clean place
Everyone so nice!
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 10/23/2018

Thanks for responding to the survey. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.