4.5

Jeanne B.
05/12/2021 Category: Service
Don’t buy a Tucson.
The Tucson door locks are defective as well as older model Of the Santa Fe. The door will not open and this is happening to tens of thousands of owners. This is a dangerous situation. A recall is needed.

AR
Adrianne R.
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Great Service.
Hyundai of Metairie always feels like home. Fast and Complementary service!

AA
Asia A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/07/2021 Category: Service
My vehicular service check
The service was quick and straight to the point. I did not have any problems.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/03/2021 Category: Service
Good management. Customer appreciation.
After having a problem I was called and promised that it would be taken care of.

05/02/2021 Category: Service
Appointments
I love my Hyundai. But your service appointments need attention.
I’m
CHRISTOPHER S O. from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 05/03/2021

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your visit.  We sincerely apologize for your experience in our service department and would like to rectify this issue to show you how important you are as our customer. I left a message for you with my cell, Please feel free to reach out to me, Chris Owen, General Manager 985-966-8035

BT
Bonnie T.
2021 Hyundai Kona
05/01/2021 Category: Service
Tire problem
Service rep and mechanic was great!!

Steve B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Management Interaction and Resolution
Per my concerns and review from my last service. The service manager had reached out to be able to hear out my concerns of my visit, voice his concerns on why the outcome of my service was what it was, and then come to a resolution on what better steps could've been taken to mitigate the displeasure of the customers. also from this outcome with the manager we worked out what they could do better for services and offered some benefits to be able to make up for this past experience.
Overall for me is the fact that I did receive some communication and be able to just discuss what the issues were and what could be done to prevent this experience from management. This shows in high regard they have for their customers and to provide a service of the highest quality.

Disappointing Service
I am very dissatisfied with how this last appointment went. What has historically in the past taken for me to get serviced in about an hour to an hour in 15 minutes took me 2 hours and 15 minutes. Nothing different in my services besides the usual. This also comes with no update on progress or explanation on the delay.
The service coordinators that are now working are very ineffective in handling the influx of service. At checkout I received my incorrect keys and also was called when I was just sitting just around the corner in the lobby. Along as I can hear is very unclear explanations to other patrons questions on their delays of their vehicles.
Also I am used to receiving the report in my email of how the vehicle is doing and any recommendations for the next service. I have yet to receive that and just overall dissatisfied with how this service appointment went.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 04/30/2021

We strive to give  5 Star service. i apologize for your experience in our service department. Your complete satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your business.

CHRISTOPHER S O. from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 05/03/2021

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your visit.  We sincerely apologize for your experience in our service department and would like to rectify this issue to show you how important you are as our customer.  I know Miguel reached out to you but i wanted to make sure you had my name and number moving forward so you will have a direct line to me.  I left a message for you with my cell, Please feel free to reach out to me, Chris Owen, General Manager 985-966-8035

PROFESSIONAL , CLEAR COMMUNICATION, UPDATES
ALL WENT WELL WITH MY SERVICE VISIT. SERVICE PERSONNEL COMPLETED A RECALL PROCEDURE THAT I HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT.

James M.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/29/2021 Category: Service
An excellent response
I just received a heartfelt apology and a $250 credit on my repairs from the GM at Hyundai. It went a long way toward improving my view of the dealership. Bravo and thank you!

04/28/2021 Category: Service
Poor service
My car was in the shop for 10 work days before completed. The dealership was unresponsive to my calls and concerns until I came in to pick up my unfixed car after a week. Then they offered a loaner, because my car had been taken apart, which was great. I thanked them, but I wish I'd had it from the outset. Then they told me they had taken $200 off the repairs for my inconvenience, but, for the life of me, I cannot see any such deduction. Repairs were almost $1100. After I picked up the car, I noticed a day or two later that the driver's side carpet and floor mat were wet! I called to see if it could have been old. I never got a call back. When I tried to call in, my calls from the main number to the Service Department were mysteriously disconnected-several times.
CHRISTOPHER S O. from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 04/29/2021

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your visit.  We sincerely apologize for your experience in our service department and would like to rectify this issue to show you how important you are as our customer. I left a message for you with my cell, Please feel free to reach out to me, Chris Owen, General Manager.

EP
Esteban P.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
Really good
Overall the dealership looks really good. Still didn’t get the information about some minor details but they rectify immediately the issues I encountered. Thank you management for quick response!

04/27/2021 Category: Service
Overall it’s okay
Like I said before before charging the customer explain all of the details in the bill some charges I didn’t even needed and still was charged for it.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 04/27/2021

Please accept my apologies for your experience with our service department. Your complete satisfaction is very important to us. We appreciate your business.

Darryl B.
05/03/2021 Category: Service
My car had an issue that showed no code or gave any check engine light . Between the service advisor and the mechanic, they figured out the problem and fixed the issue. I really appreciated their efforts.

04/26/2021 Category: Service
Can’t fix problems
Car has been there 4 times for the same issue in one year !!!! There is a lemon law that can be used for this problem!!!
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 04/27/2021

I sincerely apologize for your experience with our service department. We appreciate your business. I will reach out to you to see what we can do to make things right.

KK
Kathleen K.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Friendly & comfortable
Thorough & quick service check on vehicle.
Friendly atmosphere & social distance & masks were
Worn.

Barbara B.
Westwego, LA
2021 Hyundai Kona
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
The service was done on time and timely. However it was almost impossible to get someone to show me where my car was parked after being serviced. A guy grudgingly walked around with me and used my cars panic alarm to finally locate it.

Gretna, LA
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Took around 4 hrs...it could have been less

IR
Irwin R.
04/14/2021
Regular Service
As a Disabled driver it's nice to be able to wait for service. The Service Techs are spot on and Management are great.
I feel safe driving out knowing it was done correctly.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Staff courteous - Be sure to ask about availability of parts when you schedule service
Brought my dad’s car in for overdue maintenance. All went well. A few days later was contacted regarding returning the car to address 5 Recall issues. Brought back again but only 4 recalls addressed because part for 5th recall had to be ordered. Availability of part should have been insured when 2nd appointment was scheduled, especially since it was overlooked during first service.
Staff at desks are very courteous and helpful though - maybe a pickup and drop off should be offered as each trip there inconveniences 3 people.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 04/16/2021

You are correct we should have brought your vehicle back in when the parts had all arrived for the recalls.. I apologize for the inconvenience. Once the parts arrive we will contact you and bring your vehicle in for the recall.

CHRISTOPHER S O. from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 04/29/2021

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your visit.  We sincerely apologize for your experience in our service department and would like to rectify this issue to show you how important you are as our customer. I know Miguel Rodriguez has already reached out to you but wanted to introduce myslef so I left a message for you with my cell, Please feel free to reach out to me, Chris Owen, General Manager, 985-966-8035.