Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 3.6896591/5Overall Rating 3.6896591/5Overall Rating 3.6896591/5rating 3.6896591rating 3.6896591
Overall Rating 2.103451/5Overall Rating 2.103451/5rating 2.103451rating 2.103451rating 2.103451

02/14/2019 Category: Service
Willing to get the job done
The last time I went to get my car serviced, there was a very, very helpful and friendly gentleman who helped me. He was willing to make sure to solve the problem I had with me car. I was very pleased and satisfied when I saw the problem fixed. Thank You Hyundai for a great service!
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 02/15/2019

Leonard is a great asset to our team. He is dedicated to keeping our customers happy. Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business.

AT
Alden T.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Service employees very proffesional and ..efficient
have been to at least 10 dealers & hun. of met.rates the BEST ...
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 02/14/2019

We appreciate your patronage. Thank you for the great review. Our great staff works hard to keep our customers happy. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

BW
Brian W.
Harvey, LA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Friendly knowledgeable employees!
Always GREAT SERVICE
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for the great feedback. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to your next service visit.  As always we appreciate your business.

Harahan, LA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Very helpful and friendly
No complaints
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking time to fill out the survey. We look forward to your next visit, in the mean time please let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

BT
Bonnie T.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Maintenancr
Everyone was very polite and helpful and efgicient
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for the feedback. We have a dedicated team that works hard to keep our customers happy. We always appreciate your business.

Kenneth M.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Great
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Metairie to service your Hyundai.

Love the waiting room.
I love my hundai, but I was disappointed when the dealership moved so far out. It’s somewhat inconvenient for me to get there. I had a recall, so I took the opportunity to have some service work done also. The wait time was quite long. Perhaps someone could let customers know how things are progressing.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for your business. We appreciate the feed back as we are always looking to better our processes.

Charles M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great service team
Cara Ledet is a tremendous asset to Hyundai of Metairie. She is very caring and listens to my needs without being too pushy on other maintenance offerings.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 02/11/2019

Cara is a tremendous asset to our team. We appreciate your feed back and your business. Thank you for your business.

GZ
Ginger Z.
Ponchatoula, LA
2018 Hyundai Kona
oil change
Oil change done.. Miguel, any word on the "warning light issues?"
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 02/08/2019

We are still waiting to hear back from Hyundai.  We just received a a truck load of Kona's and I'm going to drive one home on the same across the Causeway and see what happens. I will call you back tomorrow. Thank for answering the review. We appreciate your patience and your business.

NC
Nakeysha C.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
This place was amazing !
I didn’t buy my car from here but I sure brung it here for an oil change and they provided way more for a cheaper price and FAST !!! The guy at the service desk who checked me in was soooo amazing ! I forgot his name but he put me at ease I’ll def come back !
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 02/08/2019

Leonard takes pride in taking care of our customers and is an important member of our staff. Thank you for the great feed back. We strive to give 5 Star service. Thank you for your business.

Richard B.
Harahan, LA
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Lindsay was great. Easy to deal with
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 02/08/2019

Lindsay is a great asset to our team and works hard to keep our customers happy. We appreciate your business. Thank you for servicing your Hyundai with us.

PB
Paul B.
No oil change
Do your job
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 02/07/2019

Just called and left a message for you to try and resolve the issues with your experience at our service department. I apologize for the experience that you had, I take full responsibility and hope that we can communicate soon. We do appreciate your business.

MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 02/07/2019

Mr. Bordelon,  again I apologize for the experience. Just wanted you to know that I looked in at the security camera we do have it recorded that the oil change was done on your vehicle. As for the oil change sticker we had to put a new ribbon on the machine and it was not working at the time. Again I apologize for the inconvenience. Please feel free to call me back at your convenience.

Happy outcome
After having my oil changed I noticed an oil leak. As you might guess I wasn’t very happy and thought about having oil changed somewhere else. I returned to Hyundai and they fixed the leak in about 40 minutes and explained what had happened to create the leak. They were very courteous and my problem has been solved to my satisfaction.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 02/06/2019

I apologize for the inconvenience this situation caused you. I'm glad we took care of it to your satisfaction. We do have a great team that is very consciences of taking care of our customers. We all make mistakes but it is how they are handled that makes the difference. We appreciate your business.  Thank you for the great review.

Brandon B.
Meraux, LA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/06/2019 Category: Service
They always do a great job and they're quick.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review. We have a great team that works hard at taning care of our customers. We thank you for your business.

PB
Phyllis B.
Awesome service!
They really know how to take care of their customers!
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for the great review.  We appreciate your business.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Extremely friendly, helpful, fast
The staff is always extremely friendly, helpful and fast.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for the great review. We do have a great staff that works hard to keep our customers happy. Thank you for your business.

BW
Brian W.
Harvey, LA
02/05/2019
Friendly knowledgeable employees!
I love this place & wouldn't go anywhere else & I live on the Westbank!!!
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for the great comments. We appreciate your business.

Jennifer W.
Kenner, LA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Great service all around!!
Leonard and the rest of the staff were wonderful! Kept me up to date on what was going on and very friendly.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 02/04/2019

We do have a great team that takes pride in giving 5 Star service. We appreciate your business.

2013 Hyundai Accent
02/04/2019 Category: Service
na
na
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 02/04/2019

I'm sorry we did not meet your expectations. We strive to give exceptional service. We do value our customers.

02/02/2019 Category: Service
SEARCHING FOR BASIC CUSTOMER SERVICE I USE TO RECEIVE
Customer Service has changed and could use a tune up!!! Where has everyday courtesy gone??? Was thinking of purchasing another Hyundai in the future but will give it much thought after this recent service encounter. Every encounter from purchase to service with a customer counts.

I was not pleased with this experience for a recent oil change at Hyundai of Metairie. I was told by a female rep. upon exiting my car, to follow her and was told upon entering the service office to wait one moment and she would be with me. As I stood by the reception desk near the door the rep. began to assist another customer who just walked up from the rear. That rep never said, "Ms. Pinkston I am sorry for the delay and I will be with you in a moment". The only thing she did was ask the rep. seated next to her to assist me as that rep. was still on the phone. After a few minutes the rep. finished his call and asked me to step over to his desk and asked how can he help me at which time I explained to the rep. that I usually come in for my oil change and service charges are covered on a payment plan paid in my car note. I was informed it would be checked and they would get back to me and update me on my service. After awhile the rep. came into the waiting area and informed me my car was ready and escorted me to the reception area where the young lady behind the counter informed me of the charges. I asked the rep. about the charges and informed the rep. of our conversation upon my initial encounter with him. I was given an apology as the rep looked for my info in the computer. After a few minutes the rep consulted the same rep who left me standing at the counter near the door in the first place. She never made eye contact with me but not in a very courteous manner informed me there was no information in the computer regarding me ever having a service plan for no charges and it appears I never received services like that in her computer. I was feeling as if she thought I was lying and just trying to get over. NOT!!! Check the records and you will see I never paid for servicing my car since the beginning of my purchasing my vehicle. I did not like the exchange between me and the female rep who never looked up at me as she spoke to me in a dismissive tone and attitude. How rude!!! I did pay for services rendered . The male rep. did apologize to me for not being able to obtain more info from the computer. I informed him I would call back on Monday and expressed how disappointed I was in not being made aware that no info was found in the computer and at least given an estimate of my service charges before service was rendered. After returning to my car and not seeing the usual courtesy maintenance service I receive on the interior of the car and at least a clean windshield. I drove off in my car informing my daughter, the third person in our family to own a Hyundai and this being my second Hyundai vehicle, that service at Hyundai is no longer the wonderful experience I am accustomed to receiving and our family of (3) three Hyundai vehicle owners might want to think twice before purchasing Hyundai vehicles in the future because of the not so friendly customer service I just received. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE EXCELLENT HYUNDAI SERVICE I RECEIVED IN THE PAST???
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 02/04/2019

Please accept my apologies for the bad experience that you had in our service department. We strive to give every customer exceptional service. Obviously we failed to meet those goals and for that I apologize. We do value our customers and will do what ever we have to do to make things right. I called the number we have on record and left you a message. I will call you again later this morning to see if we can speak about this. I assure you we will address this situation we our team. There is no excuse for this. Again please accept my apologies.