Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 3.4042534/5Overall Rating 3.4042534/5Overall Rating 3.4042534/5rating 3.4042534rating 3.4042534
Overall Rating 2.0212798/5Overall Rating 2.0212798/5rating 2.0212798rating 2.0212798rating 2.0212798

KT
Kristina T.
Above and Beyond
So we brought the brand new 2018 Tuscon (bought within 1 month of the service) in because the tire kept losing pressure. We thought it could be something major- turned out to be a simple nail. But the staff were quick with the diagnostic and repair, extremely courteous throughout the experience, and even washed our car (very well) which we found out comes standard. A standard car wash!? That's not being done at other car repair shops. The price was also comparable, if not cheaper, to any other car repair place for a plug and patch. A++++++++++!!!!!!!
RONNIE M W. from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for choosing us for all of your service needs. We look forward to having you as our loyal customer.

MO
Mary O.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service done in a very timely manner

Charles M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Rep Cara
Cara is a consumate professional service advisor. Very caring and thoughtful.
A true asset to the Hyundai organization.

Staff is very nice
Only drawback IMO is excessive wait time for the type of service I received!

RONNIE M W. from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 08/14/2018

I am truly sorry for the longer than usual time in as we strive to provide excellent customer service we do always have room for improvement. Thanks for your input. We look forward to exceeding your expectaions on your next visit.

La Place, LA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Professional

Always treated well!
Up to this point, over my three years of dealing with Hyundai of Metairie, I have always been treated very well. For me, a dealership is only as good as its customer service and how fairly they treat you. I've not had a bad experience to this point. I've always been seen to in a courteous and professional manner. Keep it up Hyundai of Metairie!

Regina B.
La Place, LA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent and Speedy Service
I could probably get these maintenance services done elsewhere for a cheaper price, however, I know I would lose the great customer experience , the attention detail and the speedy service. All that is worth the cost to me.

Mark S.
Destrehan, LA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
service
l

Jane A.
Not quite right
Shop needs to contact client if they have a problem solving any repair problem. I will have to take time off from my job again to bring my Tucson back to the shop to repair the air conditioner that should have been fixed on my original visit.

Jerry D.
Kenner, LA
08/12/2018 Category: Service
My experience with Hyundai service.
The service staff was very helpful and friendly. I would surely return.

CA
Catherine A.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Stress Free
Very organized from the time I drive up.
The employees were very helpful and knowledgeable. I was called in a timely manner and again the cashier/Desk Mansger
Was very efficient. She was very pleasant and I could tell she like her job.
I hope Hyndai appreciates good pleasant workers

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quality of Service
Good customer service and got the job done in a day. Service tech took initiative to get battery changed and had vehicle cleaned and ready for pickup by end of day. Very happy with service.

CL
Chris L.
Covington, LA
2013 Hyundai Accent
Top of the Line Service!
An exceptional service team that continues to provide outstanding work on my Hyundai Accent. The entire team----managers, technicians, drivers, and the wash crew----are Number One in my rankings. Wishing all continued success.

Derrick W.
Friendly staff
Customer service is excellent

TC
Timothy C.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Prompt service
All service was done and was explain what needed to be done next. Thanks

Excellent Service and Friendly Staff
Came in for an oil change. My Hyundai is only a few months old so this was my first service call. The staff was extremely friendly, courteous and efficient. The work was done quickly. I was in and out with absolutely no problems.

08/09/2018 Category: Service
Thoroughly check vehicles in service
Service staff need to be more thorough and check everything!
RONNIE M W. from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 08/10/2018

Clifford M.
Slidell, LA
Cara is very professional
RONNIE M W. from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 08/09/2018

Douglas D.
2013 Hyundai Equus
Doug review
Jennifer did a good job very helpful
RONNIE M W. from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 08/09/2018

EM
Esperanza M.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
The wait time was reasonable.
The service person was pleasant. She gave me an approximate wait time. They were thorough and even told me a need a new battery and it was under warranty.
RONNIE M W. from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 08/08/2018