Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 3.5849034/5Overall Rating 3.5849034/5Overall Rating 3.5849034/5rating 3.5849034rating 3.5849034
Overall Rating 2.0754745/5Overall Rating 2.0754745/5rating 2.0754745rating 2.0754745rating 2.0754745

Harahan, LA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is very pleasant and take care to see that my required services are taken care of on a timely basis.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/20/2018

We thank you for you business and appreciate your feedback. Our team takes pride in taking care of our customers.

AF
Amy F.
River Ridge, LA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Quick & easy
I purchased my Santa Fe from Hyundai of Metairie 3 years ago and always go back for service. I needed an oil change, didn’t have an appt and they go me in & out quick. Replaced some filters and always wash my vehicle inside & out. Love dealing with Caralynn
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for your patronage. We strive to give exceptional service. Thanks for the great review.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Needed
I love bringing my car to Hyundai for repairs or just for a simple oil change. They are quick and affordable. The only thing I notice is that the “car wash” isn’t a true car wash. I’ve never impressed with them washing it and always have to go somewhere else after to get it washed.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for the feedback on the car wash. We are constantly working to better our processes and we will address this. Thanks for the great review. Thanks for your business.

WD
Wanda Michelle D.
La Place, LA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Employees
Friendly employees
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for your business. Thanks for the great review.

Reserve, LA
N/A
N/A
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for the feedback it gives us an opportunity to get better. We strive to give 5 Start service and we did not fill that obligation with your visit and for that I apologize. Thank you for your business.

Charlotte C.
Outstanding Service
Hyundai of Metairie NEVER disappoints me. Friendly, helpful staff and fast, efficient service.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/19/2018

We have a great team that takes pride in their work. We appreciate the great review and thank you for your business.

John B.
Belle Chasse, LA
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Best dealership in New Orleans area !!
I regularly drive past another dealership to get here because I know I’ll always receive top quality vehicle repairs and courteous service. Keep up the good work!!
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/16/2018

Thanks for your business. We thank you for your patronage and the great review. We take pride in giving 5 Star Service

WF
William F.
Gretna, LA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/16/2018 Category: Service
consistently a dealership where quality and class remain
The dealership is much better than the one on the Westbank, I respect the workmanship of the men that service my car, and I willingly tell others of the superior care I receive. My thanks to all the people of Hyundai of Metairie
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/16/2018

Thanks for the great review. We have a great team and we strive to give 5 Start service. Thanks for your business.

Problem still not resolved
Problem still not resolved, kept car for 3 weeks, with 2 separate visits and Problem still not resolved. They just call and say nothing is wrong please return rental and pick up car. Car is still shaking and lights are still on but noting is wrong...... :(
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/16/2018

I'm sorry that you are still having a problem with your vehicle. We will do everything to verify the issue and make the appropriate repairs. We will contact you first thing Monday.

HH
Harry H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/16/2018

Thanks for the great review. We are always working to improve our process. We appreciate your business.

AL
Albert L.
Apppinment Useless
Did not feeling making the appointment made any difference in when the service was started.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/16/2018

I'm sorry that you had a bad experience.

Luling, LA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Easy waiting
Friendly service. And easy waiting
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/16/2018

We appreciate your business.

Pleasant experience
Brought car in for the "works". Service was prompt.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/16/2018

We have a great team that is always working hard to take care of our customers. We appreciate you taking the feedback and also your business.

BW
Byron W.
Courteous Employees
Byron W
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey.

Marrero, LA
friendly
People are friendly and helpful. Waiting time is reasonable. Service is knowledgeable
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/14/2018

We strive to give 5 Star Service. Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback. Thanks for using our service department to service your Hyundai.

Great service people
Found and addressed my problem quickly
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/14/2018

We appreciate the fed back on the review. Thank you for your business.

Dale B.
Polite, Accurate, Professional
Great Sevice.Front desk Manager was Great*""***
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/14/2018

We thank you for using our service facility to service your Hyundai. Thanks for the great review. Our team is very focused on taking care of our customers.

Arabi, LA
Great service department
All the employees are so friendly and helpful. Lenard took wonderful care of me from scheduling my appointment when I called, to replacing my back wiper himself when the technician missed the split in the blade. This is the only dealership I have ever used for my Tucson’s service.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for your feed back. We strive to give exceptional service and take pride in our work. Thank you for your patronage.

Kelly S.
Kenner, LA
customer service
Everyone I have worked with at the dealership from buying my car to taking it in for its first service is very accommodating.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/14/2018

We have a great team and take pride in taking care of our customers. We strive to give exceptional service. We thank you for your business. Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review.

Simon M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Automotive Service
The automotive service was exceptional as usual.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/13/2018

We strive to give 5 Star Service. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey. Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle needs.