Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49
4.5

Overall Rating 4.0365843/5Overall Rating 4.0365843/5Overall Rating 4.0365843/5Overall Rating 4.0365843/5rating 4.0365843
Overall Rating 2.2195122/5Overall Rating 2.2195122/5rating 2.2195122rating 2.2195122rating 2.2195122

AP
Arthur P.
Gretna, LA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Love the waiting area
Thanks for showing hgtv! It’s fun. The coffee machine is awesome, the fresh fruit is a real nice touch!

2012 Hyundai Genesis
Hyundai fo Metairie
Service is good, location is awful

Joseph S.
GREAT EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
THE SERVICE DEPT REP IS VERY PROFESSIONAL; THE APPOINTMENT TIME WAS ON TARGET; THE WAITING TIME WAS GREAT. NO COMPLAINTS

LH
Lisa H.
Chalmette, LA
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Oil change service
Service advisor was very helpful.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/14/2019

Patrick is a great asset to our staff. We appreciate you business. Thanks for the feedback.

Arlene S.
Marrero, LA
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant experience but could be more timely.
Staff was efficient and helpful. Waiting area was clean and accessible. The only problem was with an appointment time of 1:20, it still took an hour and half to complete my oil change and tire rotation.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/14/2019

We strive to process a vehicle in less than an hour. We appreciate your business. Thanks for the feedback. We do use the info for training information.

LW
Leslie W.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
I always bring my car to Hyundai of Metairie for service. They are very nice to work with. If there is something that needs attention they come and talk to you about it with a price to fix it.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/14/2019

We appreciate your patronage. Thanks for the great feedback. We look forward to your next visit.

Dola G.
The good out weigh bad
Although I don't like the long wait time, the staff is courteous and professional and ensure your vehicle runs smoothly. There are some things I don't like, however the far outweighs the bad
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/12/2019

I'm sorry that we failed to meet your expectations. We appreciate your business. We appreciate you trusting Hyundai of Metairie to service you vehicle.
I will be reaching out to you to see what we can do to make things right.

Charles B.
Austin, AR
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/11/2019 Category: Service
A simple repair handled very professional. Just had the car dropped off by tow service who left my name and that I would call them as soon as possible as I was leaving on a cruise. When I called a few days later the repairs were completed.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/12/2019

Our staff is committed to providing our customers with 5 Star service. We appreciate the feedback and your business.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
Pleased
Not a long wait. Pleasant Staff. Waiting area great! Coffee, fresh fruit and vending. Clean Bathrooms
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Metairie to service your vehicle. We appreciate you taking time to fill out the review.

2013 Hyundai Accent
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Great fast service
Great fast service as always. Very reliable.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/09/2019

Thanks forthe great feedback on the review. Thanks for choosing us to service your Hyundai.

FW
Frances W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Frances West
Service was on time and quick!

RL
Robin L.
2012 Hyundai Azera
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is BACK on par.
When I realized Lindsay Nybeck was back with Hyundai I became excited. She was the main reason I stayed with Hyundai’s service department originally. She has excellent people skills and is honest about what needs to be serviced on my car. Thank you Hyundai for rehiring Lindsay...
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/09/2019

We appreciate your patronage. Our staff is committed to providing our customers with 5 Star service.

Lisa M.
11/05/2019
Thanks for reaching out Miguel
Thanks for your response to our previous review. We look forward to coming back for our next service.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/09/2019

Thank you for your business.

TH
Theresa H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Better at the Dealer
I love coming here! You can make appointments and it doesn't take forever. I asked for a tire rotation and they said the car didn't need it so, I saved some money. An oil change here is less expensive than any of the "speedy" places. We won't be able to come back because we are moving to Virginia, but we will look for the dealer there!
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/06/2019

We appreciate your business over the years. We wish you luck in your move to a new location. Just know we are here for you if you need us. We appreciate you taking time to fill out the review and for the great feedback.

KP
Kandy P.
Saint Rose, LA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Lindsey is the best glad she came back.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/06/2019

We appreciate your business. Thanks for trusting Hyundai of Metairie to service your vehicle. Lindsay and Cara are a great asset to out team.

Jerry D.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Continued Superior Service
I am continually satisfied with the superior service given at Hyundai of Metairie. My most recent visit was for regular Maintance and my dad and I were in and out in a very short time. My dad was concerned that we would be there for hours but I assured him we wouldn’t. He commented on how quickly the service visit went. Thank you again.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/06/2019

We appreciate your business. Thank you for your patronage. Our staff is dedicated to to providing our customers with 5 Star service.

Randolph S.
2014 Hyundai Equus
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Great job! Excellent and timely Service. Keep up the good work.
R.Spencer
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for your business. We appreciate your feedback.

11/03/2019 Category: Service
Recent service visit
The people at the dealership are always friendly and the service is prompt. I like dealing with Cara for a service representative. She is always a great help with whatever is going on.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/04/2019

Cara is a great asset to our staff. she is committed to providing our customers with 5 Star service.

RJ

10/31/2019 Category: Service
Dependable
Great dealership
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 11/04/2019

Our staff is dedicated to providing our customer with exceptional service. Thanks for trusting us to service your Hyundai.