4.5

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

La Place, LA
02/18/2020 Category: Service
The service tech was determined to be sure I was pleased with the service.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2020 Category: Service
N/A

Angelique S.
2020 Hyundai Kona
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Good customer service great cars
Love my Kona and they took real good care of my baby

Joseph L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Courteous and responsive service
The Customer Service Rep, Kara, was great to work with. She was courteous and helpful.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for your business. We appreciate the great review. Cara is dedicated to providing our customers with 5 Star service.

GZ
Ginger Z.
Ponchatoula, LA
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/15/2020 Category: Service
General maintenance
Maintenance complete, with a smile and thank you
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for trusting Hyundai of Metairie to service your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

Michael D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/13/2020 Category: Service
You can't fix the issue if you don't have the opportunity to experience
Staff and physical environment will very good. Problem with car did not fully exposed self. As result the primary issue of the engine light coming on during sudden slowdowns is not consistent

Of all the high Tech equipment on automobiles I wish the auto manufacturers would make the squeegees on the windows work efficiently
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 02/15/2020

We appreciate your business. Unfortunately with the electronics in vehicles these days it is difficult to diagnose an intermittent issue like the one you are experiencing. We will reach out to you to resolve this issue.

PD
Paul D.
Hahnville, LA
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Easy appointment. Quick turnaround, good shuttle service. Only did work on the appointment request, they don't try to sell you everything under the sun like most dealers.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you trusting Hyundai of Metairie to service your vehicle. Thanks for the great review.

David G.
Satisfied customer
Everything was done in a timely manner and staff was curtious.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 02/12/2020

We appreciate you trusting us to service your Elantra. Thank you for your business.

Denver, CO
On my side
They charged me a reasonable price to install a part that I purchased from Rock Auto. That surprised me. I saved about 300 from the price I would have paid if they had installed a part they furnished. They worked with me. Took me in immediately. The wait during repair was not unreasonable.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 02/12/2020

We appreciate your business. We are willing to work with customers to make their repairs economical. Thanks for choosing Hyundai of Metairie to service your Sonata.

Karen M.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Customer Service
I can't remember the last time I had such fantastic customer service. My service rep, Cara, was amazing. She went above and beyond to help me with my car repairs. I definitely will be back.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 02/12/2020

We appreciate your business. Thank your for trusting Hyundai of Metairie to service your Tucson. Cara is a great asset to our staff. She is committed to providing our customers with 5 Star service.
Thanks for taking time to fill out the review.

Kenner, LA
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Oil change was OK, but they did not put the lights back on Automatic
Both my husband and I recently had our oil changed in each of our cars. The oil changes went well as expected. Our issue (and this happened on both cars) was that the "Headlight Switch" was turned to "off" during the service, and hadn't been turned back to "Auto" where we always kept it. This wasn't discovered until we were driving in the evening, and inadvertently noticed that the headlights were not on.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 02/12/2020

I apologize for the issue that occurred after your last service visit. The headlights come on when the sensor does not see natural light so when the vehicle is in the shop the lights stay on the whole time while we are working on the vehicle as a result we turn the lights off. I will address this with my staff. We appreciate your business and thank you for trusting us to service your vehicle.

GJ
Grace J.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/07/2020 Category: Service
The people
Thank you for listening thank you for making it right

02/07/2020 Category: Service
Timely manner
Not satisfied with the service I received
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 02/07/2020

I apologize for the experience you had at our facility. I take full responsibility. We appreciate your business and we will do what it takes to make things right.

Regina B.
La Place, LA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/30/2020 Category: Service
I Love Easy!
I love the ease of scheduling appointments and the courtesy of the staff. Cara is always so pleasant, regardless of how busy the place is. And it’s just means a lot to be greeted by name. The wait is never long and customers are treated like their time is valuable, which is greatly appreciated.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 01/31/2020

Thank you for your business. We appreciate the great review. Cara is a great asset to our team. We appreciate your choosing Hyundai of Metairie to service your vehicle.

IR
Irwin R.
2014 Hyundai Accent
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Always good & fast service. Coffee good also.
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Hyundai of Metairie responded on 01/31/2020

We appreciate your patronage and thank you for business.

Kenner, LA