Overall Rating 4.5810784/5Overall Rating 4.5810784/5Overall Rating 4.5810784/5Overall Rating 4.5810784/5rating 4.5810784
Overall Rating 2.22973/5Overall Rating 2.22973/5rating 2.22973rating 2.22973rating 2.22973

CR
Ciro R.
Naugatuck, CT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Service is usually very good
But this time they were super slow. 2 hours for an oil change. Not happy this time around..

Ciro,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at KEY HYUNDAI OF MILFORD. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

I'm very sorry about the longer then normal wait. Will do our best to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Donald S.

The service

Senora,

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Great customer services & maintenance dept

CL
Cindy L.
Shelton, CT
2015 Hyundai Accent
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Review of recent service appointment
Accommodating when appointment is needed.
Courteous and friendly
Respectful of my time- getting me in and out as quickly as possible!

Cindy,

Timothy S.
Stratford, CT
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
My car needed a coil..so I went to Milford Hyundai..I seen the reviews they had it wasn’t that great. So I decided to go check for my self.I go in explained what is going on with my car they take it diagnose it and put the coil pack on and I’m done
RYAN P., SERVICE MANAGER from Key Hyundai of Milford responded on 07/19/2019

Timothy,

Thanks for giving us a chance. Our team has worked hard to give great customer service.

07/18/2019 Category: Service

Peter,

David M.
Watertown, CT
Response to Report Dated 7/16/2019
Quick response from Jennifer who addressed my concerns in a very polite and professional way. The people who work at this dealership make this place great. Service fitted us in for an oil change on their busy day as we were leaving on a trip the following week.

07/16/2019 Category: Service
Inaccurate report of Wiper fluid inspect/fill
The inspection report showed that the windshield wiper fluid was checked. There was no fluid in the reservoir upon leaving. Something this simple was overlooked makes the customer wonder whether other items such as tire rotation was done, or whether oil was actually changed.

David,

As Service Manager of the KEY HYUNDAI OF MILFORD store, I am sorry to hear that you found service to be unsatisfactory.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: ryanp@keycars.com. My phone number is 203-877-6820 if you prefer a phone conversation.

Thank You David.

Appreciate your quick rescore and warm response.

West Haven, CT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Customer service!
The people take great care of you!!! Customer service is KEY! Pun intended!!!

HL
Herman L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Mixed experiences
So I actually bought my car from another dealership in March and was told at that time that new brakes had been put on the car. It was time for an oil change and they were squeaking so I brought them to Key. At that time they told me I needed new front brakes. Needless to say I'm very disappointed in the dealership I bought the car at and will not be going back.

Herman,

2013 Hyundai Veloster
Lack of Communication
Engine light came on in my car. Brought my car there in Friday. I was told it will be looked at by Monday. Never received a call. I called on Monday and was told it was being looked at. I was told I would be updated soon. I never heard anything so I called back on Thursday. I was then told the person handling my car was dealing with a customer and would call me back. That never happened. I then called Friday. I was told my car would be looked at "now" and I would hear back Friday. Basically my car sat there for 6 days and I received 0 updates. They then diagnosed the problem and fixed my car all on Friday. Extremely Frustrating.

Monroe, CT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Great, quick and easy service!
Thanks for everything!!!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
They do great work

2014 Hyundai Elantra
service
It was costly, but I feel the car is in good condition.

Diane C.
Orange, CT
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Overall service
Jennifer very pleasant. Able to assist me the best the could.

Diane,

Kevin D.
Branford, CT
07/12/2019 Category: Service
120,000 service
I arrived at 8:00 am and my car was ready before noon. They replaced the battery for me free of charge because of my continued service to Key Hyundai and their service to my car. Thank You!

Kevin,

Rose Z.
Stratford, CT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/11/2019 Category: Service
This is my second lease and my 4th Hyundai. Very satisfied!

Rose,