Overall Rating 4.4399972/5Overall Rating 4.4399972/5Overall Rating 4.4399972/5Overall Rating 4.4399972/5rating 4.4399972
Overall Rating 2.16/5Overall Rating 2.16/5rating 2.16rating 2.16rating 2.16

08/15/2018 Category: Service
Service was a pleasant experience.
Service was easy to access, prompt, and courteous staff.
RYAN P., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai of Milford responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at KEY HYUNDAI OF MILFORD. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Judith P.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Quick courteous service
Service is great, but I hesitate to lease again.

Judith,

Susan H.
East Haven, CT
The service is outstanding
My service appointments have always been very satisfying with the little issues I have had Larry has always been helpful and courteous.

Susan,

FC
Frederick C.
Trumbull, CT
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Service tech was very helpful

Frederick,

MT
Marcie T.
Stratford, CT
Quick and Easy
I had received a coupon for discounted service which prompted me to schedule my appointment. Fast service, reasonable price- I’ll definitely be back.

Marcie,

Theresa S.
Shelton, CT
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Good
RYAN P., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai of Milford responded on 08/14/2018

Theresa,

Cordel C.
Bridgeport, CT
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Service was great and fast.

Cordel,

Seymour, CT
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent service and product
I am beyond satisfied. My AC was under warranty and cost me nothing to repair and everyone at Milford Hyundai is always helpful and courteous. Thank you!

TR
Thomas R.
Monroe, CT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Oil Change and 30k service
everything was done that they said they would without any hassles. Called ot notify me of suggestions to get new brakes. Very happy with service and timing.

Thomas,

Bridgeport, CT
2012 Hyundai Accent
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled service
Minimum done. Car wash is a car rinse. Sales staff exceeded expectation. Service staff, not so much

Norwalk, CT
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Quality
Great service and timely.

LH
Lynn H.
West Haven, CT
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/10/2018 Category: Service
I didn’t feel like they cared about my problem
Not happy

Lynn,

As Service Manager of the KEY HYUNDAI OF MILFORD store, I am sorry to hear that you found service to be unsatisfactory.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: ryanp@keycars.com. My phone number is 203-877-6820 if you prefer a phone conversation.

WO
Wanda O.
Stratford, CT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good customer service
Omar was truly a super good service provider. He took good care of me he made aware of my car on things that needed to be done on my car...even though I spent a great deal of my vacation money...his people skill are what key Hyundai needs...keep up the great service all....especially omar

Wanda,

Trumbull, CT
08/10/2018 Category: Service
convenience, customer lounge, great service personnel
great servise

08/09/2018 Category: Service
Quick service with no appointment
Found out my left signal light was out so stopped in to see if they could fix it. I was in and out in about half an hour.

Orange, CT
2017 Hyundai Azera
see below
jennifer gets 5 stars, the dealership 2. they are high pressure sales and outrageous service prices. $48 for a simple oil change is beyond the pale. i love hyundai, we have 2 but not the dealership

see below
high pressure sales force and over priced service costs. i love the hyundai brand as we have 2 cars but not the dealership so much

RYAN P., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai of Milford responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for the rescore!

Danny C.
Good Service
I brought our car in for service and asked for two things extra to be fixed.
They did the service and helped me fix the two other miner problems.
I was very happy with the service. Larry was the man that spoke to me.
Thank you Key Hyundei for your good service standards!
God bless you all. Its a pleasure to come there.
Mrs Danny C