Overall Rating 4.5409836/5Overall Rating 4.5409836/5Overall Rating 4.5409836/5Overall Rating 4.5409836/5rating 4.5409836
Overall Rating 2.18033/5Overall Rating 2.18033/5rating 2.18033rating 2.18033rating 2.18033

Shelton, CT
12/15/2018 Category: Service
The representatives were knowledgeable and friendly. They took care of my service appointment in a timely manner and provided free shuttle service for me. Plus a car wash on the house, can’t beat that.

Westport, CT
Friendly personnel
Service is great

MV
Maranda V.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Never have any problems. The staff is nice and informative.

YC
Yan C.
Shelton, CT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/14/2018 Category: Service
My advisor is honest and helpful. And thanks to the mechanic too, you did good job

WP
William P.
West Haven, CT
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Better than the rest
Friendliest crew I’ve ever met! ! Fast and efficient! Wait time is less than half of what I would wait at other dealerships for the same services! Thanks!

Melissa B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Another great visit
Have known Larry for years so always know my car will get the best service when he is my Service Advisor!
Didn’t have the fuel injector service done at my last visit but had it done this time and I notice an improvement in the cars performance- thanks for the reminder -
See ya next time!!

Melissa,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at KEY HYUNDAI OF MILFORD. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

CO
Consuelo O.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Job Service Department!
Service Team informed and advised the needs on my vehicle and was done in 2 hours not bad for a Saturday morning where everyone is in the shop.

Consuelo,

Betty H.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Are nice and friendly and knows how to put the customer at ease.
I give the service representative five stars! I

Betty,

Maryclaire R.
Stratford, CT
Timely Service
Milford Hyundai had my cars for 10 hours!

Maryclaire,

As Service Manager of the KEY HYUNDAI OF MILFORD store, I am sorry to hear that you found service to be unsatisfactory.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: ryanp@keycars.com. My phone number is 203-877-6820 if you prefer a phone conversation.

Charlene B.
West Haven, CT

Charlene,

CL
Cheryl L.
New Haven, CT
Always Great Customer Service
Always a pleasant experience when getting my car serviced. Friendly & informative staff.

Cheryl,

JZ
Janet Z.
Stratford, CT
Exceptional Customer Service
Ryan, the Service Manager, was absolutely fabulous in accommodating my needs - listening to my concern and fitting me into the service schedule right away. On top of all of that, he had my car washed, worked on a stain in the upholstery that had been there when I bought the brand new car, and discounted the service price that had been initially quoted. I was really pleased and surprised by this outstanding service. I also wanted to send kudos out to Meagan who works at the front desk where she meets and greets customers. She is absolutely "a solution provider": she is friendly, helpful and knows how to get things done. I will look forward to seeing both Ryan and Meagan when I return. They are fantastic at their jobs, and great representatives of the dealership. Thank you so much!!

Janet,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Anything you need please don't hesitate to call.

Anton B.

Anton,

AR
Antonio R.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Routine Service price Ridiculous!!!!!
A 75,000 Miles service was going to cost me $200.00 plus tax!!!! That is a ripped off.

Antonio,

I'm very sorry about the misunderstanding with Sales.

Margaret S.
Meriden, CT
Happy Camper
Great service - was in and out within an hour and they even washed my car.

Margaret,

2013 Hyundai Tucson
Good Experience
Jennifer, the service writer, was knowledgeable, helpful and made all the insurance paperwork for my recent visit easy.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Great work
I was leaving on a trip and the staff got my problems fixed within a few hours.

YC
Yahira C.
2018 Hyundai Accent
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Key Hyundai has great service and wonderful people that work there. The wait was not that long and service was really quick overall I am very pleased

Yahira,

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer Service
Quick and clear communication from customer service

DZ
Donna Z.
Wallingford, CT
customer service is excellent
always a pleasure to deal with.

Donna,