Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

GB
Grant B.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Professional & thorough
Very smooth check in & fast service

David C.

There friendly and professional

Jesus C.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service at Moreno Valley Hyundai.
The service at the Moreno Valley Hyundai is great because their staff members work hard to make sure that your service experience is a pleasant one. Good job guys.

Jesse Chavez

Miguel P.
Banning, CA
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Work wasnt explained
Was not informed about the work that was done to my car
DAVID W C. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 08/20/2020

Thank you for takijg the time to allow me to go over your recalls. You are a valuable customer and we appreciate your business. If you have other questions please do not hesitate to ask. I can be reached in my office @ 909-316-0101
David Constant - Service Manager

FA
Frank A.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Review
Took my car in to have my air conditioning repaired. The service department personnel worked hard to get replacement parts and kept me posted every step of the way. Thay did a great job!

Riverside, CA

Colton, CA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/23/2020 Category: Service
replacement parts
On this day, I returned to Hyundai of Moreno Valley to have a part replaced. The service professionals were prompt in getting my car fixed. The service department Manager and the service representative were professional and personable.

CV
Carlos V.
07/21/2020 Category: Service
Always great customer service !!!
Car care always done in a timely manner .

2020 Hyundai Tucson

Frank A.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/14/2020 Category: Service
H Review 2
Waited for my car while it was being serviced. The service people were thorough, efficient and fast. I was out of there quicker than I thought. Great job!

07/14/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai of Moreno Valley
I leased a 2020 Palisade in December 2019 from Hyundai if Moreno Valley. I have only had the car for 7 months. It has less than 4,000 miles on it. So far the Blind Spot Detection System went out Last week which required a trip to the dealer for a computer update. Two days later, we smelled something burning after I started the car and we got nothing but hot air from the air conditioning system. It’s now at the dealer’s again this time for a few days, something about the clutch on the compressor burning up.

All that is bad enough, however, there are some people in this dealership that think wearing a mask is unnecessary. Their politics get in the way of their common sense. I just lost a family member to C-19, I resent being put at risk by an insensitive person because of his politics. For all the reasons above, I do not recommend this dealership,
DAVID W C. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 07/14/2020

Thank you Mr. Acedo for taking the time to share your experience with me. As we discussed, the safety to our customers and team members is very important to us and we have strigent safety and cleaning protocols in place to ensure everyones saftey. I am sorry to hear of your loss and respect you as an example of the severity of C-19.
As we are still working on your A/C concern I look forward in talking with you tomorrow.
Thank you again for your time.
David Constant - Service Manager

BF
Barbara F.
07/09/2020 Category: Service
oil change
I am very happy with Hyundai they always let me know when it's time for a service and you don't even have to make a appointment you can just show up.