Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5

HK
h. k.
01/26/2020
Apology is accpeted
O.K. Apology is accepted.

01/26/2020
Internet manager was good, but finance manager was totally bad
Internet manager, Chris Senior, was very good at sales and very nice to me.

However finance manager, Josie Clavijo, was in really bad attitude. I've been waiting over an hour just get back my personal check. Imagine that the owner even came to me to help it out. He gave me my personal check back after an hour waiting in front of her office.
LORI A C. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 01/27/2020

Hello Mr. Kim,

I sincerely apologize for the excessive time it took the other day to handle your transaction.  It was not intentional, by any means!

Once I had a chance to investigate the sequence of events I do agree the delay could have been prevented.   We have since revised our process with our Finance Dept and our main office.

I understand your time is important and you and your family have visited our dealership numerous times to conduct business.  With it culminating in establishing a relationship that we greatly appreciate and we would not like to have it conclude on this note.

So please accept my apology on behalf of the dealership for the delay.   If this is not acceptable,  please share with me within reason what would instill the confidence that will ultimately lead you back to Genesis of Moreno Valley to purchase your next new Genesis G80 sedan and I will try to earn your confidence once again.

Best Regards,

Michael L. Brown, Dealer Principal

01/21/2020 Category: Service
Great service, but did not wash my car
Great experience but did not was my car.
LORI A C. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you for your review,  please ask your advisor to wash your vehicle during your next visit.  We apologize we were not able to complete it during your last visit.

SG
Sergio G.
01/20/2020 Category: Service
EXCELENT SERVICE
EXCELENT SERVICE WAS PROVIDED. RECIEVED A RENTAL CAR WHILE MY CAR WAS BEING WORKED ON AND THAT WAS VERY CONVINIENT FOR A RAINY DAY.
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate your feedback and value your opinion as a loyal customer of Hyundai of Moreno Valley. Thank you for trusting us to get your vehicle back to perfect operating condition. We will see you at your next service visit.

Servce Advisor

01/13/2020 Category: Service
Too long to complete. 1:45
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for your feedback and we apologize for the delay. We value you as a loyal customer of Hyundai of Moreno Valley and hope to better serve you at your next service as we usually do. As our business is developing, so is the service demand and we are trying to implement more efficient work strategies so we can work better in the future. Please give us a call for your next appointment and we will be more than happy to accommodate a 10% discount for you.

2020 Hyundai Tucson
01/12/2020 Category: Service
Awesome
Fast service excellent!
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are glad to hear we were able to get you in and out in a timely manner. We will see you at your next service.

SY
Susan Y.
01/03/2020 Category: Service
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 01/04/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are glad to hear you had an exceptional service visit with us and look forward to seeing you in the future!

LG
Leo G.
12/11/2019 Category: Service
2018 Tucson Service
Went in for my 15k mile service. I love going to Hyundai of Moreno Valley! Customer service is always good. They take good care of me and my 2018 Tucson. Taleeza is my service advisor who is awesome to work with and she really knows her stuff when it comes to cars. If you're looking for a good service advisor I suggest you ask to speak with Taleeza. Everybody at Hyundai of Moreno Valley is good but I prefer to go to Taleeze. Thank you Taleeza!
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you for the wonderful feedback Leo! I appreciate your kind words and so glad we can continue to provide excellent service to you day in and day out. We value you as a customer and appreciate you staying loyal to Hyundai of Moreno Valley.

Thank you and happy holidays!

JO
James O.
Loma Linda, CA
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Teleeza kept me well informed.
Comfortable waiting room with coffee and donuts.
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 12/06/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to servicing your vehicle at your next visit!

GB
Grant B.
Beaumont, CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional service!
Excellent customer service
ALEX P S. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you for the great review we look forward to providing excellent service for you at every visit.

11/29/2019 Category: Service

Perris, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Convenience and Teeleza.
The service staff was fine. I was shuttled to Walmart while waiting for my vehicle. The going shuttle driver was helpful and courteous. I called for return twice and texted which took about 35 minutes. When asked what happened, they were busy but you could have relayed that to me. The shuttle driver back, even tho it they weren’t bags but didn’t asked me if I needed helped but asked could he move something but the only thing that needed moving were my bags. I stated don’t ask if I need help. Getting back I packed the bags in myself. When my vehicle was ready I told the service adviser I would carry the bags myself cause I was ticked. Another gentleman came by insisted he was going to help me and that he did and I appreciated it.
ALEX P S. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for the great review we greatly appreciatte your business and trust, we look forward to providing you with excellent service at every visit.

CL
Carolyn L.
I like Moreno Valley Hyundai
The employees are courteous, know their jobs and happy to help you and they hav good donuts and coffee!

Robert H.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Tucson service on 10/16/2019
Excellent service.
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are pleased to hear you had an exceptional service with us. We appreciate you as a loyal customer of Hyundai of Moreno Valley and hope to see you soon.

DA
Dulce A.
Best service dept
Alex is the best service advisor. He knows how to explain things to me about my car and concerns. Very professional. If there was a 6th star I would give a 6 star review.