Hyundai of Moreno Valley

Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

2020 Hyundai Tucson
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Moreno Valley Hyundai Dealership
Maintenance department customer service is on point.

BW
Breanna W.
2020 Hyundai Venue
Cannot recommend Hyundai of MV enough
The kindest and friendliest people work here! They treat you like family and really care for you and your needs! Will ALWAYS get my cars here and services here!

2021 Hyundai Tucson
01/14/2021 Category: Service
The staff and service department was excellent
Great experience the was done well and l love that they washed my car too.they were very friendly

LG
Leo G.
Riverside, CA
Excellent customer service
I bought my car from Hyundai Of Moreno Valley in June 2018 the employees are kind and respectful and they go out of their way to help you. When it comes to servicing my Tucson I take it only to Hyundai Of Moreno Valley and not just because I bought it from them it’s because they treat you like as if your family and my service advisor Taleeza Garcia HOMV is awesome! She knows how to treat customers well and explain’s to you what type of service that needs to be done and what she recommends!

Julienne G.
San Jacinto, CA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Staff-Richard
He was very friendly and professional. He was able to assist me with my driver passenger window. I was with a prior advisor who was not able to fix my 2020 Sonata window that shouldn’t even have an issue upon delivery. I went there twice and it was not fixed. Thanks to Mr. Richard my window is finally fixed. It only took Mr. Richard one tried. I’m so glad I don’t have to come back for a window.

PM
Pamela M.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Too much time for a oil change
Appointment was at 8:30 am didn’t get car back until after 12:30.
LC
LORI A C. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 01/07/2021

Pamela, we are trying to reach you to discuss your experience.  Please contact our service manager at 909-316-0101 at your earliest convenience.

Beaumont, CA
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Satisfied client
Gilbert was outstanding

Juan G.
01/04/2021 Category: Service
The Service writer Teleeza
Very nice,friendly, I'm always in and out in a very good timely matter! GREAT SERVICE

LQ
Leah Q.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/02/2021 Category: Service
My second time being here
My service rep was amazing Richard Hall

RQ
Roy Q.
01/01/2021 Category: Service
Customer oriented
Focused on the customers safety and give the best advice.

Al B.
01/01/2021 Category: Service
Exterior
Didn't wash the car, said because of the rain, can understand that but it wasn't raining, and there was still puddles on the ground.
Service people were very professional and understanding about my hearing.

2016 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Was cheaper than I expected and done within an hour.

Carla S.
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Service Visit 12/26/20
My check engine light would not go off I spoke with Britney who scheduled my appointment. Gilbert assisted me the day of my appointment and my car was serviced and well taken care of. There isn’t any other Hyundai dealership I want servicing my car.

AA
Abul A.
Perris, CA
12/27/2020 Category: Service
Employees are very helpful
All the employees are very friendly and efficient.

12/24/2020 Category: Service
Cares about customers experiences
Mike, the service department manager, Is amazing and truly cares about providing great customer service every visit. I appreciate it

12/24/2020 Category: Service
Very rude staff and service not to expectation
I can understand why this Hyundai has a bad reputation. This is the second time I’ve had a bad experience. I would not recommend this dealership or service department.
LORI A C. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 12/24/2020

Thank you Mackenzie for speaking with us,  we look forward to your next visit!