WW
Webster W.
Beaufort, NC
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Froendly
Fast, professional and painless!
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for your 5 STAR review of our service department and Thank you for your business and Kind words.

Jacques B.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Great automobiles
Waiting patiently for a new buildingšŸ¤”
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 12/14/2018

THANK YOU FOR YOUR 5 star REVIEW OF OUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT AND tHANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS.

AH
Amy H.
12/14/2018
Sales: Tommie Jones
My husband and I went to Hyundai of New Bern to look at and test drive a 2019 Kona, I absolutely loved the Lime Twist Green Limited Kona and was happy to see that Hyundai of New Bern had one in! We were greeted by Tommie Jones immediately. We talked for a bit, Tommie pulled the Kona that I wanted to the front of the dealership and went over ever amazing feature the Kona offered. Tommie was very knowledgable about the Kona and its many safety features. We then went for a test drive, after returning from the drive we sat down with Tommie and filled out the paper work. We talked with Tommie while waiting for the financing part to be done on a more personable level, which I greatly appreciate, it made me feel like part of a family and not just another buyer. Tommie was simply amazing! Highly recommend going into Hyundai of New Bern for your next vehicle purchase! ASK for Tommie Jones!!!!! Thank you Tommie and Hyundai of New Bern for my 2019 Kona!
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for your 5 STAR review and Thank you for your business and Kind words.

12/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast Service
Fast and friendly service.

GF
Glenda F.
Trent Woods, NC
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/12/2018 Category: Service
They always work me in as soon as possible
Those I dealt with were friendly and helpful
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for your 5 STAR review of our service department and Thank you for your business.

12/11/2018 Category: Service
EXCELLENT!
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND GREAT PEOPLE! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Chocowinity, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Service Dept
Extremely friendly and hard working service dept. it was my first visit at this particular service dept after having many issues with another service dept. I wish I would have made the switch sooner. That day they were short staffed, and they were all working very diligently and were very informative. Providing me with information I needed to get the proper service for my vehicle.

12/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service, great service people and easy to make appointment for service.

James R.
Oriental, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/10/2018 Category: Service
The service dept is the best I ever had. Sales d pt is good also.
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 12/10/2018

12/09/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service.
Very knowledgeable and friendly staff. Canā€™t imagine going anywhere else.
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 12/10/2018

LP
Ludmilla P.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
great service
Always friendly and great service.
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 12/07/2018

TC
Theodore C.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Employees
Every employee at this dealership are way above average. What a pleasure!

Modou S.
12/05/2018
Victor Guadara
Victor Guadara is an intelligent sales person who looks up to give the customer what they want. I was well taken care of when I got a van for my wife. I am grateful to him for providing a good deal, and would gladly recommend more customers to head his way. Go in and ask for Victor Guadara and believe me, you will leave with a nice deal!
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for your 5 Star review of our service and sales department and Thank you for your business.

Deborah S.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
My first service with Hyundai of New Bern
We were very pleased with the service we received and was very pleased that they washed and vacuumed the vehicle that was an added plus as far as we are concerned every one is very friendly and tries to make sure your experience is as pleasurable as it can be

Karen S.
Swansboro, NC
Satisfied
Very friendly and did not have to wait long for service, could not believe they had already finished in such a short time.
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 12/05/2018

AW
Amanda W.
Jacksonville, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai of New Bern is amazing
Hyundai of New Bern is always so helpful and do a wonderful job!!
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 12/05/2018

Newport, NC
2012 Hyundai Tucson
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service!!
Chuck and his team have always given me the tops in customer service. They are prompt, fairly priced, friendly and thoroughly knowledgeable about my car. I always drive out smiling and thinking, Yep!! I have a lot of good miles left on it. That is the reason I keep going back to the dealership where I purchased it and continue to go for all my service, even though there other places I could go closer by.

SD
Steven D.
Havelock, NC
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai of New Bern
Hyundai of New Bern never fails to be great. Speedy service, polite great staff, and they take car of my car like it is theirs. Customer for life.

MT