Overall Rating 4.8387055/5Overall Rating 4.8387055/5Overall Rating 4.8387055/5Overall Rating 4.8387055/5rating 4.8387055
Overall Rating 1.8387129/5rating 1.8387129rating 1.8387129rating 1.8387129rating 1.8387129

JQ
Jose Q.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Service Excellence is very apparent!
The whole “Team”. My service writer is great!
Natalie A. from Hyundai of Pharr responded on 04/19/2019

Good afternoon
Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate the five star review.

04/18/2019 Category: Service
Great
Natalie A. from Hyundai of Pharr responded on 04/18/2019

Good morning
Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you in your next service visit.

LF
Linda F.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and pleasant
A friendly environment didn’t have to wait very long.

Good afternoon
Thank you for choosing Hyundai of pharr. We look forward to seeing you in your next visit.

Donna, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Customer service
Matthew was very helpful best customer service. They always do a good job.

Good afternoon
Matthew and everyone at the service department would like to thank you for choosing our dealership for all your vehicle needs.
Have a great day!

Donna, TX
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Amazing customer service
Awesome!

Good morning
Thank you for choosing our dealership for all your vehicle needs. We look forward to seeing you in your next service visit.

Matilde L.
2014 Hyundai Elantra

Good afternoon
Thank you for the five star review. We appreciate your Hyundai of Pharr loyalty.

La Joya, TX
2016 Hyundai Equus
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Always have had great customer service.

Good morning
Thank you for always choosing Hyunda of Pharr. We appreciate your loyalty.

Abraham M.
Customer service.
Adam is very courteous with me every time I seek service.

Good morning
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you in your next visit.

Leonel S.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
This place is great because of the profesionalism, my time spent, knowledge of product, great location, friendly atmosphere
The service dept has always done a wonderful job when I leave my vehicle in for service, I've needed tires due to debris on road and Josh
has always come through, I know I can count on him, when I pick up my vehicle I leave knowing that my vehicle was serviced by professionals and that makes me feel safer.

Good morning
Everyone at the service department would like to thank you for choosing our dealership for all your vehicle needs. We appreciate your trust.

Jose B.
Excelente
Excelente customer service !

Good morning
Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Pharr. We appreciate the five star review.
Have a wonderful day!

TP
Trinidad P.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Fast friendly service with minimal wait time

Good afternoon
Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Pharr. We apprecitate the five star review.

Jeannine S.
Hidalgo, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Adam was super helpful and explained everything that was done. Definitely my favorite service advisor

Good afternoon
Thank you so much for always choosing Hyundai of Pharr. We look forward to seeing you in your next service visit.

Debra B.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
The Hyundai of Pharr service department was great. I took my Tuscon in to have my window and backdoor repaired (both had stopped opening), and have my oil changed. I was taken care of by Adam Schoonover. He went out of his way to make sure everything was addressed while still keeping my visit economical. My car was ready ahead of schedule and has been doing great. I will continue to bring my car here for repairs and servicing.

Good morning
Thank you for the five star review.

Mission, TX
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Amazing service.
Went in to get my car serviced and the person who helped me (Adam) was extremely helpful. He kept me updated with the status of my car and made sure my experience there went smoothly. Will definitely recommend Hyundai to friends.

Good morning
Thank you for the five star review. We appreciate you recommending our service department and look forward to seeing you in your next service visit.

ES
Eloy S.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Feedback
I will keep being a costumer there because of the service people Adam and noe are the best people there they are the only reason am still there.
Natalie A. from Hyundai of Pharr responded on 04/12/2019

Good morning
Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Pharr. We appreciate your loyalty.

ER
Enrique R.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful services on weekends.

Good morning
Thank you choosing Hyundai of Pharr. We appreciate the five star review.
Have a great day!

Blanca B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service, staff is very friendly and informative. Ivan Camarillo assisted me with my recent purchase, he is very professional and extremely courteous. Josh also goes out of his way to make sure we always have the best service for our vehicle. I would definitely recommend Hyundai of Pharr to all my family and friends.

Good morning
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your preference.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Very professional
Very professional

Good morning
Thank you for the five star review. We look forward to seeing you in your next service visit.

04/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke to Noe Flores when my tire blew out on Friday. He looked out for my best interest and was very courteous and kind. He assured me the issue would be taken care of immediately and he delivered on his word. I would recommend the service based on my experience with Noe Flores.

Good morning
Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Pharr. We look forward to seeing you in your next service visit.

04/07/2019 Category: Service
Service team
Very professional and courteous.
Natalie A. from Hyundai of Pharr responded on 04/08/2019

Good morning
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you in your next service visit.