Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5rating 4.1111133
Overall Rating 2.2941206/5Overall Rating 2.2941206/5rating 2.2941206rating 2.2941206rating 2.2941206

KO
Kelley O.
Picayune, MS
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Liberty mutual hell
I got in an accident on October 3 it took forever to get Liberty mutual forever to get it fixed. When I was able to bring it to Hyundai service they helped me with more than just getting my car fixed. Tinnier was full of information about when and how things get done. Jeff called the insurance company many times trying to get things to move a little quicker. BOTH kept me up to date on where my car was and what was done. I’m so thankful for the whole team at Hyundai. Also one of the salesman took me to enterprise so I can get my rental. Again thank y’all so much.

SP
Sarah P.
New Orleans, LA
11/12/2018 Category: Service
The people work at this location was exceptional
Pleasant welcoming friendly meet all my needs

AT
Allen T.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service.
My service appointment was timely and the staff was very hospitable.

WH
William H.
Meraux, LA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Peace of mind of quality work
I always appreciate the attention to detail and making sure everything is done right.

FA
Frank A.
2012 Hyundai Equus
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service, trustworthy and knowledgeable
Very good operation
JEFFREY W G. from Hyundai of Slidell responded on 11/07/2018

We take pride in serving you.  Thank you Mr. Frank.

Joycelyn B.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
One of the best dealerships
Great and friendly service
JEFFREY W G. from Hyundai of Slidell responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for being our customer and for the great feedback!

Sally B.
New Orleans, LA
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/05/2018 Category: Service
They act with respect and integrity, and treat me like family
JEFFREY W G. from Hyundai of Slidell responded on 11/06/2018

You are family!  Thank you for the awesome feedback.  See you next time!

Lacombe, LA
11/05/2018 Category: Service
You get what you are promised - and then some
That is ALL a customer wants - what is promised. The good news is that Hyundai of Slidell delivers on promises and also the something more - friendly faces, punctual performance, and a few special amenities while you wait.

Danny M.
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Service was timely with a pleasant area to wait. Attendants were very courteous......

Diane L.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Purchase New Vehicle
Stopped in to buy a new car --- and I left with one. Sales staff very helpful and I will be back for the next new car that I purchase. The dealership, the service and the vehicles are top quality.

EB
Edna B.
11/01/2018 Category: Service
The Best
Every time i come everyone is always so nice and helpful.

Martin B.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Very clean and friendly

Good Morning Mr. Buras,

With regard to the wipers, the tech used your washer sprayer to wet the windshield and the wipers were bouncing across the windshield surface, so we recommended a fresh set.  We also make mileage maintenance recommendations as per your owners manual, but have no record of services performed elsewhere.  We made these recommendations in good faith and not simply to upsell.  We aplogize that this made you unhappy.

I was hopeful that our response to your concern with the rotors would prevent a low survey score, but its understandable.  We are required to test drive after a brake job and apply a process known as "break in" or "burnishing" where 10-12 aggressive stops transfer new brake pad material onto the fresh rotor surface.  This process doesnt leave the rotor looking freshly turned, but creates a shine and begins to cut a new groove pattern on the rotor which is how you found it after we turned them the first time.
After turning them for you again, we didnt drive it afterwards since we had already verified the brake system was safe and you were looking for that smooth matte finish.
I would call out a shop for not finishing the process if I found my rotors matte fresh off of the lathe.
I am confident we went above and beyond during your visit to gurantee professional results and return your your car to you  how you wanted it.

We do appreciate your business and hope we can provide a better experience in the future.  I would like to request that you RESCORE our survey as this is very important to us.  If you are willing to do so, please reply or call me at 985-788-1105.  Thank you!

Have a great day.

Jeff Gatlin
Service and Parts Manager

BL
Bridget L.
Perkinston, MS
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Easy In Easy Out
Repaired and complete in timely manner!
JEFFREY W G. from Hyundai of Slidell responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you so much for the great review and for your business!

10/23/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change and Two Recalls
Service was great. However, the dealership does not provide two way shuttle service. While I could wait this time, I can see where not having shuttle service two ways would cause problems for me.
JEFFREY W G. from Hyundai of Slidell responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for the feedback.  The demand is high for our shuttle service and one-way is all we can commit to at this time.  Exceptions can always be made.  Just ask when making your appointment and we will do everything we can to accomodate.

I am always available to discuss things like this and prevent them from effecting a survey when service was otherwise great.

We appreciate your business!

Jeff Gatlin
985-788-1105

Jeralyn B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/22/2018 Category: Service
The employees
The experience was great and the employees were very accommodating.
JEFFREY W G. from Hyundai of Slidell responded on 10/22/2018

You are as awesome as your feedback!  Thank you and see you next visit.

Jeff

10/21/2018 Category: Service
K
K
JEFFREY W G. from Hyundai of Slidell responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for your great feedback.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/20/2018 Category: Service
JEFFREY W G. from Hyundai of Slidell responded on 10/22/2018

We appreciate the great survey score and your business.

PM
Patricia M.
Diamondhead, MS
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Professional staff
Having my oil changed at the dealership was a quick and pleasant experience.
Ryan was very professional . The personal in the service department were great !
JEFFREY W G. from Hyundai of Slidell responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for your loyalty and the great review!

GT

Diamondhead, MS
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
Hyundai of Slidell is a great dealership to do business with. I've purchased 3 cars from them. I referred my son and mother, who both purchased vehicles.