Overall Rating 4.2916654/5Overall Rating 4.2916654/5Overall Rating 4.2916654/5Overall Rating 4.2916654/5rating 4.2916654
Overall Rating 2.3913048/5Overall Rating 2.3913048/5rating 2.3913048rating 2.3913048rating 2.3913048

LA
07/21/2019 Category: Service
Regular Service
Great
JEFFREY W G. from Hyundai of Slidell responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for the great review!

07/20/2019 Category: Service
services vehicle
my engine was replaced approx 2 weeks ago, but on the day before a family vacation the check engine light came on. I went to the service department and they replaced a defective part and saved the day
JEFFREY W G. from Hyundai of Slidell responded on 07/22/2019

We are so happy that you chose us as your Hyundai's doctor!  Thank you for your business and the great review!

BG
Brenda G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Serpentine belt replacement
Everyone is always friendly and helpful
JEFFREY W G. from Hyundai of Slidell responded on 07/22/2019

Fantastic review!  Thank you!

Sally B.
New Orleans, LA
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Treated like family
I actually enjoy going there. It’s like visiting with friends while they work on my car. I travel from New Orleans to go there rather than dealerships closer by.
JEFFREY W G. from Hyundai of Slidell responded on 07/22/2019

We enjoy having you here! Thank you for your business!

2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Hyundai of Slidell staff are always so helpful! I have always had good experiences on my visits here.

2019 Hyundai Veloster
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Took 2 hours for a scheduled routine oil change. Could have updated me with progress. Had never taken more than 45 minutes prior. Unacceptable.
JEFFREY W G. from Hyundai of Slidell responded on 07/08/2019

Mr. Retif,

This is Jeff Gatlin, Service and Parts Manager.  I have to fall on the sword on this one.  Apparently, our Advisor failed to properly communicate the amount of time required for your visit.  We did an oil change, multi-point inspection, coordinated with our Parts Department to special order campaign parts, and perhaps washed and vacuumed your vehicle.  Your visit shouldve taken nearly 1.5 hours.  Had we performed the campaign, it wouldve taken nearly 3 hours.  I apologize that was not properly communicated.

I have met with both Advisors and retrained on respecting our customer's time.

I would love to speak with you when you have a minute.  ;PLease call me at 985-641-0671 and ask for Jeff.  I am confident we can arrive at a resolution and hopefully you would be willing to consider rescoring our survey afterwards.

Thank you for your time and business.

Jeff Gatlin

Covington, LA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/02/2019 Category: Service
They were willing to contact Hyundai for assistance
Better than expected

David C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/30/2019 Category: Service
Service and friendly
Overall good experience
JEFFREY W G. from Hyundai of Slidell responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback  and your business!

Lakeland, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Car Owner
Everyone is so friendly like family
JEFFREY W G. from Hyundai of Slidell responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you for you great review and your business!

AH
Andre H.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Fresh oil and good cookies
Great, friendly quick service..
JEFFREY W G. from Hyundai of Slidell responded on 07/01/2019

We greatly appreciate your loyalty and awesome feedback!

06/27/2019 Category: Service
Good
Good
JEFFREY W G. from Hyundai of Slidell responded on 07/01/2019

Please let me know what we can do to earn a 5 star rating in the future.  We do appreciate the feedback and your business.

MF
Mona F.
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
The people who work there are so nice and helpful. They went out of their way to check on a couple of things I asked them about.

Deborah G.
Chalmette, LA
06/26/2019 Category: Service
everyone so nice
the service job was done quickly a nd the service people were so friendly and kind

New Orleans, LA

Edward Q.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Cool
The Service is Great, whenever i come in, Savannah and the other dude in the Service dept. ( I can’t remember his name.) always takes care of me swiftly and with no problems.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/23/2019 Category: Service
THANKS TO YOU RYAN FOR MAKING EVERY VISIT PLEASANT!!!
I bring my car there for every oil change and it is always ready in a timely manner which I love. I have more service to come in I will be right back for it... Thanks again Ryan...

Bay St. Louis, MS
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Always very happy!
Always a pleasure to deal with!

David L.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
The attitude of the people.
Very knowledgeable individuals who are caring.

Alexandria, LA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Susan Marsh
Excellent service. Exceptionally friendly service staff.