Overall Rating 4.2380952/5Overall Rating 4.2380952/5Overall Rating 4.2380952/5Overall Rating 4.2380952/5rating 4.2380952
Overall Rating 2.35/5Overall Rating 2.35/5rating 2.35rating 2.35rating 2.35

Kathleen B.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Service manager was excellent, My update was done in a timely and courteous manner . I even washed my car and vacuum the interior !

Jude B.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Worked with me on appointment availability so I was without my car for a minimal amount of time.

2010 Hyundai Genesis
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Fair prices, no unnecessary service.
They have taken care of my car for 9 years, and never had any problems with the service or friendliness. Highly recommended for all car needs. Prices are fair (and low for a dealership).

Lacombe, LA
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly yet lack of communication and poor timeliness
Friendly staff, yet my car was there for 8 hours just to get a scheduled oil change. Dropped it off at 8:30 am. I called around 2:30 pm to check on it because I hadn’t received any update. They finally called and said it was finished around 4:30 pm because of all of the walk-ins they took that day.
JEFFREY W G. from Hyundai of Slidell responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for your honest feedback.  Please look for an email from your Service Advisor.  I am always here to resolve any concerns that arise.

I have sent a rescore request for your consideration.

O: 985-641-0671
C: 985-788-1105

Stennis Ctr, MS
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Top notch!
They always take care of my vehicle and my concerns. Wouldn't go anywhere else. They are such a great team!
JEFFREY W G. from Hyundai of Slidell responded on 03/13/2019

Mr. Anonymous, thank you for the positive feedback.

Deborah G.
Chalmette, LA
03/07/2019 Category: Service
service review
people are very friendly and helpful service wait time is fast
JEFFREY W G. from Hyundai of Slidell responded on 03/13/2019

We appreciate the great review!  Thank you.

Jeffrey G.
New Orleans, LA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/06/2019 Category: Service
We live in New Orleans and normally had our car serviced at Hyundai of Metairie. Their service had declined considerably so we were looking for a new service provider. We decided to try Hyundai of Slidell. Although it is much farther, the service we received made it well worth the drive. Everyone was very nice and efficient, particularly our service advisor, Ryan Peterson. Our car was serviced well and quickly. We are happy we have found a new place to service our Santa Fe.
JEFFREY W G. from Hyundai of Slidell responded on 03/13/2019

That is a superb review and we are grateful.  We are happy to have you as our customer and will continue to jusify your trip across the lake.  Thank you!

Service and Parts Manager

03/05/2019 Category: Service
Review
I recommend this dealership.
JEFFREY W G. from Hyundai of Slidell responded on 03/06/2019

Gratitude for the great review!

Karl S.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Hyundai of Slidell is a unique car dealership. They are always willing to listen to their customers, yes even the female customers. They take pride in their products and service.
JEFFREY W G. from Hyundai of Slidell responded on 03/06/2019

Fantastic review!  Thank you for the support and your business.

RJ
Robert J.
Covington, LA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Nice friendly staff
Employees are all very nice, friendly, and helpful. Service dept, Ryan, very caring and helpful.
JEFFREY W G. from Hyundai of Slidell responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for the very positive feedback and your loyalty.

Carriere, MS
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/27/2019 Category: Service
good service plus friendly staff
Great service. Very professional .

Richard R.
Black Mountain, NC
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Very helpfull and friendly
The service advisor was very friendly and very helpful. Fixed my car that on the spot without an appointment and without questions. I was from out of town and was on vacation visiting family and I had the need to stop in to have my car checked over because the my Hyundai dealer really screwed my car up and I was very lucky to have even made the 650 mile trip.
Thanks so much for all the great help and advise.

Diamondhead, MS
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Quality of service!
Quality of service.

Ron C.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Despite disappointment with last service, we will return in the future.
Regular maintenance services are usually timely and well done. Staff has always been courteous.

New Orleans, LA
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Technicians(not all but some) need to communicate better. I shouldn't have to ask if they looks good, explain to me what was done and what needs to be looked at.
JEFFREY W G. from Hyundai of Slidell responded on 02/13/2019

Good morning,

Thank you for your honest feedback.  Our reviews are typically published on the internet and you have selected "anonymous" so your review will not be published.

You are absolutely correct!  You are our customer and it is our policy to review your vehicles inispection with you.  I am sorry that happened and I have taken immediate steps to ensure it wont happen again.
Your time is valuable and we failed to respect that.  I have adjusted our policy on managing the time it takes to get your needs addressed and get you back to your life.  One of those is communicating accurately how long our services will take and we failed in that aspect.
You had a poor experience and I shoulder the responsiblity.  I am committed to resolving these issues immediately when they do arise.

We will deliver a better experience in the future and we look forward to proving it.  I am having my Advisor reach out by phone to see if he can help in any way.  Please take his call and have a great day.

985-641-0671

RJ
Robert J.
Covington, LA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Service manager, Ryan very nice and helpful. Always keeps me informed.always cleans and washes car following service.

SV

Mickey R.
Ponchatoula, LA
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Service with a smile 😊
I enjoy the service I receive at Hyundai of Slidell.

Monica S.
Picayune, MS
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
I went in at 730 and was out in no time, with a wash and vacuum...
Will definitely be back.