07/23/2021 Category: Service
Service Agent was extremely helpful.
The agent talked me through everything and helped me understand what was going on with my vehicle..

LC
Lisa C.
Clayton, NJ
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/20/2021 Category: Service
I came in wrong day by mistake they still took care of me with exceptional service.

Mickleton, NJ
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Service was very good. Thanks for getting us in and out quick.

Joseph P.
Blackwood, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very Friendly and Helpful Staff

Demond W.
Berlin, NJ
Great customer service..
Every time I come to this dealership its always a excellent visit.

FS
Frank S.
Glassboro, NJ
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/19/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service Provider
I have always had great service at this dealership.
Kandice B. from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 07/20/2021

Thank you very much for sending your review into Sure Critic. We appreciate your great comments and five star rating. Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Turnersville. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Sewell, NJ
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/18/2021 Category: Service
Good experience!
JJ was the best!
Kandice B. from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you very much for sending your review into Sure Critic. We appreciate the five star rating. Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Turnersville. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Tracy B.
Woodbury, NJ
07/16/2021 Category: Service
The service manager JJ Hill
I have purchased 2 cats n always had service on my cars 🚗 done here only
MrJJ Hill has by far been the Best Service specialist I have ever dealt with at your facility
He is truly an asset n a wonderful employee!
The lady at check out was also very kind
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 07/16/2021

Thank you very much for sending in your review. We appreciate the 5 star rating very much and look forward to seeing you for your next service. Thank you also for the fantastic review for J.J. he appreciates it very much.

SE
Shaquana E.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
07/15/2021 Category: Service
The fast service
They are very organized and detailed when they speak to you about your concerns. They also keep it honest with prices and time

Thank you very much for sending in your review. We appreciate the 5 star rating very much and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Daniel G.
Woodbury, NJ
07/14/2021 Category: Service
John at Service was Exceptional!
The service team worked with me explaining my options. No overt pressure, just facts about offers. John answered Every question with expert knowledge. I will return again and again. I was treated respectfully and professionally. Thanks John!

Thank you very much from Hyundai of Turnersville and from John. We appreciate your comments and the 5 star rating very much. Again, thank you.

KW
Kathy W.
Hammonton, NJ
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Thank you Hyundai of Turnersville!
Friendly, professional real people that take time to listen to your concerns, answer your questions and does their best to bring you back as a happy satisfied customer!

Thank you very much for the terrific review. We appreciate your comments and the 5 star rating very much. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

AI
Anthony I.
2021 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Experience
JJ was a great guy to work with and was down to earth. Made things real easy and hassle free. Sat and waited for my car and was done in no time!

Thank you very much for sending in your review. We appreciate the 5 star rating very much and look forward to seeing you for your next service.Thank you also for the very nice comments for J.J. we are very fortunate to have him with us. Again, thank you.

Dave S.
Swedesboro, NJ
07/12/2021 Category: Service
I drive Uber and my Sonata is in for service monthly.

I use the service special coupons each month.

They should bring back the coffee and donuts
Kandice B. from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 07/12/2021

Thank you very much for sending your review into Sure Critic. We appreciate your comments and five star rating. Again, thank you. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Megan B.
Collingswood, NJ
2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Wonderful experience
Great place with nice people.
Kandice B. from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 07/12/2021

Thank you very much for sending your review into Sure Critic. We appreciate your great comments and five star rating. Again, thank you. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Joyce A.
Mays Landing, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Always helpful
John my service rep help me with my coupons
Kandice B. from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 07/08/2021

Thank you very much for sending your review into Sure Critic. We appreciate your great comments and five star rating. Again, thank you. We look forward to seeing you for your next service!