Overall Rating 3.9555522/5Overall Rating 3.9555522/5Overall Rating 3.9555522/5rating 3.9555522rating 3.9555522
Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

GL
Gregory L.
Friendly and helpful
I really enjoy going in for service very friendly people and great service

Robert S.
Lutz, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/18/2018 Category: Service
The service personnel from the attendants in the drive ups to the inside service writers are always very friendly treat you like family awesome

MK
Mary K.
SERVICE
Great service, friendly associates, car done on time and and everything was checked. THANKS FOR THE GREAT SERVICE.

Megan C.
Tampa, FL
09/18/2018 Category: Service
The employees are always friendly and the service is in a timely manner
Jon Vincent W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for your response, Megan! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

Service people are knowledgeAble
Great work, little wait

James M.
Timely Service...reasonable costs
Timely Service...reasonable costs
Jon Vincent W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for your response, James! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

Salvatore C.
Zephyrhills, FL
Service was horrible
Took an hour and 45 minutes for an oil change. Poor communication.

Thank you for your response, Salvatore! We appreciate your business and feedback :) We totally apologize for the communication issues you had and also for the staff leaving without advising you, that is not how we usually conduct ourselves. I will have a word with the staff and make sure we are better for it moving forward. For the issues, I have notated your account with an additional complimentary oil change for future use. We do hope to see you again and with better results. Feel free to email me if I can be of further assistance, we are here for you!

09/17/2018 Category: Service
Like I said really great customer service.
Within 5 minutes I got a response and it was courteous.

09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service, lacking amenities.
Everyone is super great and friendly! Just need to reorganize the area to make it flow better.

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your business and feedback :) Thank you for the suggestions for the lounge and amenities we will definitely take a look into that and see what we can do to make it more appealing! I apologize we missed with wash and vacuum. For the issues, I have notated your account with a complimentary wash, vacuum, window cleaning, and tire shine service for future use electronically on your account. I hope Justin was great with you otherwise and provided you with 5 star service, this survey does reflect him personally. Please feel free to reach out to me if I can assist you further, we are here for you!

jnicolas@hyundaigiant.com

Thank you for your rescore and all the suggestions!

Dade City, FL
Unethical, tried to sell me something that I had just installed 2months earlier
👎👎👎

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your business and feedback :) I totally apologize for the issues regarding the recommendations, that is not how we usually conduct ourselves. I understand your feelings and where you are coming from and I will be sure to forward the information to the rest of the staff so it doesn't happen again. I will forward this information to Keith Flynne, our Service Manager, so he is aware and he will reach out to you regarding the issues last visit. Please feel free to email me if I can be of any further assistance in the interim. We will be in contact with you soon and our apologies again for the communication issues.

FL
Fast
Jon Vincent W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 09/15/2018

CA
Cesare A.
Oil Change and Maintenance Review
Online scheduling of oil change was convenient. Check-in was fast and efficient. Explanations regarding recommended scheduled maintenance was reasonable and included anticipated charges. Wait time satisfactory with a separate area for children to play and remain occupied.

Thank you for your response, Cesare! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

Juan R.
Pompano Beach, FL
09/14/2018 Category: Service
awesome
great service.

Thank you for your response, Juan! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

Corie B.
Lithia, FL
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Wesley Chapel Hyundai
Always have the best experience when coming here!
Jon Vincent W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for your response, Corie! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

Michael P.
Dunedin, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/13/2018 Category: Service
I purchased my 2018 Santa Fe here. Came in for my second oil change and tire rotation. Hyundai delivered this car with a defective tire. I pointed this out to management and they replaced the tire no charge. They went "above and beyond" my expectations.

Thank you for your response, Michael! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

Maggie P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Clive
Clive is awesome and polite. He gives stellar service and very polite

Thank you for your response, Maggie! We appreciate your business and feedback :) wonderful to hear Clive took great care of you!

DA
David A.
Odessa, FL
Good Business
On going wiper problem
Jon Vincent W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for your response, David! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

Robert R.
San Antonio, FL
2010 Hyundai Elantra
quick service!
caring staff

Thank you for your response, Robert! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

Donna W.
Zephyrhills, FL
Super
I have purchased five vehicles from here and I would think that speaks volumes. This is the only place that my cars have service.

Thank you for your response, Donna! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

Tampa, FL
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service, pleasant employees.
Service was excellent, done in a timely manner.

KG
Kenneth G.
Lutz, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Goo

Thank you for your response, Kenneth! We appreciate your business and feedback :)