Overall Rating 4.0000008/5Overall Rating 4.0000008/5Overall Rating 4.0000008/5Overall Rating 4.0000008/5rating 4.0000008
Overall Rating 2.17708/5Overall Rating 2.17708/5rating 2.17708rating 2.17708rating 2.17708

11/14/2018 Category: Service
The service manager was courteous and professional. The service time was short.
Jon Vincent W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for your response, Vinay! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

Zephyrhills, FL
Took too long
N/A

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your business and feedback :) We totally apologize about the long wait time you experienced, we are working to add staff to accommodate the growth. For the inconvenience, I have notated your account with a complimentary oil change for future use with no expiration. I hope James was great with you otherwise and provided you with 5 star service, this does reflect him as well. Please feel free to reach out if we can assist with anything else, we are here for you! We hope to do better by you and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again!

Cheryl M.
Seffner, FL
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Service Advisor You Can Trust
I'm so glad that John Cate is back. He was the best service advisor I worked with at your dealership. He takes the time to explain what occurs during the servicing of my car. He's very knowledgeable and doesn't hesitate to go to bat for his customers. Welcome back John!

I also worked with Stephanie and she's wonderful to work with too! These two service advisors in my opinion are your best assets in the service department.

Thank you for your response, Cheryl! We appreciate your business and feedback :) wonderful to hear John takes great care of you!

Mistie R.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
James and team were awesome!
James and team were awesome!

Thank you for your response, Mistie! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

AL
Arian L.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great experience, they had me in and out quickly, all the advisors were wonderful and attentive.
Jon Vincent W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for your response, Arian! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

SD
Sonja D.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
good service
Friendly people and good work

Thank you for your response, Sonja! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

TG
Tammy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Always receives excellent service.
Jon Vincent W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for your response, Tammy! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

Deborah C.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
My favorite dealership!
Everyone is friendly & professional. The best dealership!

Thank you for your response, Deborah! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

Diana S.
Brooksville, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Repair
Fixed the car with 2 visits to the dealer

Thank you for your response, Diana! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

Bushnell, FL
Customer service
Starting coming here because my brother worked at this store. The customer service personnel have kept me coming back. I have found them all to be very friendly and extremely helpful. Never had a bad experience.

Spring Hill, FL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
A+
Everything was great.

RD
Robert D.
Awesome dealership
Going on the second year of ownership took the car to the dealer for a tail light burned out found a problem with the twilight replace the part fix the problem on our way no questions asked great car great dealership great service

Thank you for your response, Robert! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

Josh D.
Great Service Advisors
The service advisors are really nice and accommodating.

Thank you for your response, Josh! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

xx
xx

Jalime G.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people, and very professional.

Thank you for your response, Jalime! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

NL
Nancy L.
Zephyrhills, FL
The Best of Service Reps
John Cate is the best ever, Hyundai dealership service rep. Without his conscientious job performance I would not recommend your service department to my worst enemy! He is a keeper.

Thank you for your response, Nancy! We appreciate your business and feedback :) wonderful to hear John was great with you!

AF
A F.
11/09/2018
Awesome Service
I was impressed by the great customer service given during my visit on 11/3 & 11/4. Mr. Keener and Mr. Lindgren were very instrumental in assisting me to get my new SUV Tucson 2018. I recommend this dealership and the service they provide to anyone interested in purchasing or leasing a new vehicle. Thank you so much Austin and Joshua!!! :)

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Appreciate the coupon!

11/08/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
They do a wonderful job of getting you in & out on time.
Jon Vincent W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 11/09/2018

11/08/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
Bought my 2015 certified vehicle in March of this year. Brought my vehicle in for the free oil change & was told the battery did not pass & that the vehicle needs a fuel induction service. (Both totally around $500.00) My first question is how can this be when I've only had this car for 6 months? I was told because the car is 3 years old. Then why was this not done before I purchased the car? From my understanding from Hyundai, buying a certified used vehicle, is almost like buying a new car. So what is the difference between certified used and just used? I was extremely disappointed. I know cars need service and changes as they get older, but I certainly did not expect this after only having it for a few months. Oh, and interestingly enough, I took my vehicle to another place to have the battery tested and it tested normal. So, again, very disappointed in Hyundai. I'd really love to be able to take my car to a place that has great service and also great integrity.

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your business and feedback :) We apologize about the communication issues you had last visit. I have spoken to the Service Manager, Keith Flynne, and he would like to get the vehicle back in to perform the induction service for you complimentary and while we have it we would like to test the battery again with our equipment. Sometimes after driving, the alternator will charge the battery up enough to pass a test depending on when the test was performed. I would be happy to fill your tank with gas for having to make a return trip. Please reach out to us so we can schedule you back in, I hope Jason was great with you otherwise and provided you with 5 star service. We hope you give us another opportunity to make things right sir. We look forward to hearing from you!