Overall Rating 4.1293131/5Overall Rating 4.1293131/5Overall Rating 4.1293131/5Overall Rating 4.1293131/5rating 4.1293131
Overall Rating 2.19828/5Overall Rating 2.19828/5rating 2.19828rating 2.19828rating 2.19828

TG
Trevor G.
Thonotosassa, FL
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Awesome
Awesome experience as always

Deborah L.
Thanks Again!
As always, another great service experience at Hyundai of Wesley Chapel!
Shout out to Kalef, John & Craig. Thanks for taking care of me! I am happy to have two new tires! Kalef, thanks for getting me in without an appointment. Craig, thanks for getting me back to work and picking me up to get my car. I enjoyed meeting you and thank you for your service to our Country! See you for the next oil change. Have a great summer.

John R.
service visit
very friendly and efficient service. staff are very prompt and helpful. always have a great visit. we trust their service and advice.

Brandon, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/17/2019 Category: Service
JON VINCENT W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 06/17/2019

Thanks so much for your review! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

Douglas M.
Lutz, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review
Everything was fine except that I mentioned that I had a tire that was losing air and I wanted it looked at and patched if required. This was completely overlooked and I had to go somewhere else to get the tire patched.

Thanks so much for your review, Douglas! We apologize about the tire issue, that was not our intention. Please let us know if you're still having issues with the tire and I would be happy to fill your tank. We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

John F.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
Misleading Offer
We made a decision to have all recommended repairs done our vehicle when told we would receive 15% off on all repairs. When we received our final invoice, that was not the case. When we questioned our service advisor as to why we only received what appeared to be 10%, he told us that no matter what percentage amount off is offered it would never exceed $100.00. So why not just be honest and say, I can only give you up to $100.00 off based on the offer. It was very misleading.

Thanks so much for your review, John! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

OD
Orlandojessica D.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Misleading complimentary change of oil email
We got a complimentary change of oil email (actually several of them) from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel and when we went to the dealer for the service, we were told by the sales agent that was a mistake and the cost would be $29.99 - not right.

Thanks so much for your review! We totally apologize about the communication issues regarding the oil change, that was not our intention. I have forwarded your concern to our Service Manager, Keith Flynne, and he will be reaching out to you to discuss the visit and see what we can do to help. We appreciate you and hope to speak with you soon.

Suzanne B.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Your Employees, to be specific the gentleman that handled my check in and the progress on my service if any problems.
My service visit gets handled I must say w/o any delays and I must say my vehicle is running great so I can't forget the techs that I never see that do the service work, they are great as well. I never worry when I come in for service and I do love my Hyundai.

Thanks so much for your review, Suzanne! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

DF
David F.
Recent Service
My service manager was excellent.

One thing - ask if we have a coupon or ask to record that at appointment sign up. It prevents confusion at time of payment.

The last two times my interior was not vacuumed. This time however the car was washed. Last time it wasn't.

Love the free coffee and big tV

Thanks so much for your review, David! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

James K.
Land O Lakes, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Quick turnaround.
My battery died. I got a jump, drove over to Hyundai without an appointment and got in very quickly. In less than an hour they had me back on the road. Much appreciated.

Thanks so much for your review, James! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

Scott M.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Prompt, polite service.
Knowlegeable, polite staff....quality work....no time-wasting.

Thanks so much for your review, Scott! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

DOUGLAS B.
Bradenton, FL
06/13/2019
I was in for service and was assisted by Chris Akins. He was friendly, professional, and provided outstanding service.
JON VINCENT W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 06/14/2019

Thanks so much for your review, Douglas! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

CG
Carl G.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
not sure. Not as good as past times.
not sure

Thanks so much for your review, Carl! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

LC
Linda C.
San Antonio, FL
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership
Great service. Friendly staff clean area
JON VINCENT W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 06/12/2019

Thanks so much for your review, Linda! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

Daniel S.
Fast and well done

Thanks so much for your review, Daniel! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

Jeanne L.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Close to home. Friendly service.
I am greeted right away by friendly faces. I dropped car off and only needed it by five. It was ready sooner than expected. Good service.

Thanks so much for your review, Jeanne! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

SK
Srinivas K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service.

Thanks so much for your review, Srinivas! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

AC
Anthony C.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Service is great but....watch out.
I've always had my Hyundai serviced here and have never had a problem until my last visit. Whoever serviced my vehicle forgot to tighten the lug nuts on the front driver side wheel and that my friend is a recipe for disaster. That's why I knocked them down a bit on my rating.
JON VINCENT W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 06/11/2019

Thanks so much for your review, Anthony! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

Land O Lakes, FL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Service Complaint Reviewed
After expressing my dis-satisfaction, the dealer was genuine concerned. We had a productive discussion of the issues that I had raised. At the end of the day, everything worked out. I will be back,

Didn't do what I requested

Thanks so much for your review! We totally apologize about the scheduled service request confusion. I have forwarded this to our Service Manager, Keith Flynne, and he will be reaching out to you to discuss the service visit. We hope to resolve your issue and we will be in touch with you.  We appreciate you and will be talking to you soon.

jnicolas@hyundaigiant.com

Thanks so much for your rescore and the opportunity to make things right.

Lutz, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
Customer Service Excellence
Very impressed with the attention to detail and communication from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel. Very prompt and timely responses. Very professional and would highly recommend to family and friends.