Overall Rating 4.0476186/5Overall Rating 4.0476186/5Overall Rating 4.0476186/5Overall Rating 4.0476186/5rating 4.0476186
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

WE
William E.
Always a pleasure
I have always been treated with the utmost respect bringing my vehicle in for service.

Micah M.
Zephyrhills, FL
Service with a smile!
I came in on Sunday for the first service of my new Kona. I was greeted by James with a smile! It was very busy and unfortunately I did not have an appointment but was still treated like a VIP. I had a few extra questions because it’s a new car and James was great and knowledgeable. He took care of everything. Thank you!!

Josh M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Jason makes up for issues
Have been in and out of dealer lately fixing trunk/glove compartment/drive shaft propeller, ordered wrong parts and had me wait here and there, Jason has made up for the let downs and got the work completed. The trunk still isn't 100% but might be my settings, plan on taking back to have them look at it.

01/22/2019 Category: Service
Courteous staff, the Service Advisor listened to my needs and the service was done in a timely manner.
Jon Vincent W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you for your response, Oscar! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

Janice C.
Brooksville, FL
The service!
Very service personnel are very easy to work with and very polite

Thank you for your response, Janice! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

AC
Arthur C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/22/2019 Category: Service
The best service team(George & John)
Don't Change

Thank you for your response, Arthur! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

Kathleen B.
Lutz, FL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Beyond Helpful
I got nervous when my check engine light came on, I was able to get right in and thank goodness it was just a sensor. I had a lot of driving I had to do this week and did not want to have problems. Hyundai of WC is just the very best!!

Thank you for your response, Kathleen! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

Brooksville, FL
Service appointment
I had my car serviced and I had a great experience with Chris. He was friendly and kind. He was very understanding that I was tight on funds due to the holiday and did everything in his power to make sure I wasn’t having to spend more then what was necessary. My car was finished in a timely manor. Since I left my car there he was very prompt on giving me updates on my car and if there was any additional services needed.

CT
Charles T.
Close by
Justin is a real professional customer rep.....
Jon Vincent W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for your response, Charles! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

Robert S.
San Antonio, FL
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/20/2019 Category: Service
We always receive great service at Hyundai of Wesley Chapel. We have purchased several automobiles from there and highly recommend it.

Thank you for your response, Robert! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Thanks!

Crystal C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Cared
I felt good that I was being taken care of. Frienly staff as well.
I’ll be back.

Thank you for your response, Crystal! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

01/19/2019 Category: Service
When things go wrong they make it right.
My original review contained a complaint about an oil change and tire rotation with an extensive wait time. Jon went over and above making it right. Thanks Jon!

No Comment
No Comment

Thank you for your response! We totally apologize about the issues you had last visit with the wait time, that is not how we usually conduct ourselves. We are looking to add more staff to alleviate those wait times and also adjusting our scheduling to help with the flow. For the inconvenience, I have notated your account with a complimentary oil change and tire rotation for a future visit with no expiration. I have also notated a complimentary wash., vacuum, window cleaning, and tire shine service as well for the issues with the wait time for the wash. I hope Juan was great with you otherwise and provided you with 5 star service. We do hope to have another opportunity to service your vehicle and hope to see you again in the future. Please feel free to reach out if we can assist you further, we are here for you!

jnicolas@hyundaigiant.com

Thank you for your rescore and the opportunity to make things right!

DA
Donald A.
Lutz, FL
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Don Allen
The service was excellent as usual. The work I had done was completed as promised and my vehicle runs better than when I brought it in. I have been doing my service at Wesley Chapel since I bought my car in 2013 and have never been disappointed.

Thanks
Jon Vincent W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you for your response, Donald! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

Love Hyundai
Courteous associates and quick service I was in and out.I come from Tampa because of the service here.

NW
Nadine W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Disappointed
Everytime I ask for wash and vac it never gets done. This time I asked the guy to make sure that the vehicle gets vacuumed he said he did however, the person who vacuumed it only vacuumed the front and left the back dirty. When the vehicle was newer service was good but as the years go by service has declined.

Thank you for your response, Nadine! We apologize that we missed the wash and vacuum for you this visit. I do see you redeemed your complimentary oil change from the last visit and I hope that went well for you. Please bring the vehicle by and we can redo the wash and vacuum for you at no charge. For making the return trip I have notated your account with a complimentary tank of gas for future use. Please let us know if we can assist you further and our apologies again for the issues.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/18/2019 Category: Service
The advisers are always professional
My overall experience each time has been positive. The advisors are honest, professional and straight forward.

VS
Victor S.
people friendly
Keep being personal and quick with service, will always be back and recommend.

Thank you for your response, Victor! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

James W.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
GREAT RELIABLE SERVICE
Always an enjoyable experience getting service at the Wesley Chapel Hyundai Service department as the staff is professional and very knowledgeable. Stephanie was great and could not ask for better service. Thanks.

Thank you for your response, James! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

LH
Laura H.
They get the job done
Fast service

Thank you for your response, Laura! We appreciate your business and feedback :)