Overall Rating 3.9024405/5Overall Rating 3.9024405/5Overall Rating 3.9024405/5rating 3.9024405rating 3.9024405
Overall Rating 2.09877/5Overall Rating 2.09877/5rating 2.09877rating 2.09877rating 2.09877

JE
Jessica E.
Wesley Chapel, FL
fast Service with appointment
Today's customer service was excellent. After running personal errands all morning with my 1-year-old daughter my last stop was at Hyundai of Wesley Chapel, by this time I was exhausted. The service clerk was very nice he got my vehicle information within 60seconds of entering the door, I arrived at 1510 and was out of the door by 1545. I really appreciated that great customer service and efficient service.
Jon Vincent W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 07/21/2018

Thank you for your response, Jessica! We appreciate your business and feedback :) glad to hear Justin took great care of you!

Sidney W.
Brooksville, FL
Sidney Warren
The staff is very attentive and friendly.

Thank you for your response, Sidney! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

Robert S.
Shep
Ok service

Quality service.
I always get my Elantra serviced a HoWC. I always feel I'm getting quality. Peace of mind is worth it.

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

Jemma W.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Just Perfect Service
Every time I'm in a bind, you make my day better with your service and attention to detail.
Jon Vincent W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for your response, Jemma! We appreciate your business and feedback :) hope all is well!

PR
Pedro R.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Fast Response
Thanks for your fast response , I hope that next time my experience is going to be better.

07/20/2018 Category: Service
Don"t mess my driving seat.
I had to reset my driver's side seat , please do not change settings . Last time it was the same situation . if you are driving from the reception to the garage , please do not mess with the seat settings.

Please verify that all removed parts go back to their respective origin . I found that the ai cabin air filter was loose and parts on the floor .

Thank you for your response, Pedro! We appreciate your business and feedback :) I apologize about the issues with the seat adjustment, we should have put them back to its original setting after we finished the service to your vehicle. I will get with my technicians and make sure that doesn't happen again and especially with the parts on the floor. For the inconvenience, I have notated your account with a complimentary oil change for future use with no expiration. I hope Stephanie was great with you otherwise and provided you with 5 star service, this does reflect her personally. Please let me know if I can assist you further and again I apologize for the issues last visit but appreciate the feedback so we can improve moving forward. If you need assistance getting the parts back in the vehicle for the cabin air filter please let us know.

jnicolas@hyundaigiant.com

Thank you for your rescore!

PK
Paul K.
OK
Service is usually good.

Thank you for your response, Paul! We appreciate your business and feedback :) We totally apologize that you are still having issues. Please bring it back in to us so we may remedy it once and for all. We will provide you with a rental vehicle or loaner vehicle so you have alternate transportation while we diagnose the vehicle. Also, I will have the team gas up your vehicle for the inconvenience of coming back. Please let me know when you would like to come back in and I can coordinate with James. I hope James was great to you otherwise and provided you with 5 star service, this survey does reflect him personally. Please let me know when you would like to come by and our apologies again for any trouble it caused.

Dade City, FL
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Personnel are very knowledgeable, very courteous and know what they are talking about when asked a question about your vehicle.
A-One, 4 stars, a ten

Thank you for your response, Mario! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

EC
Evangeline C.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Enjoy doing business with you, but i miss the POP CORN .
Stephi e is great.

Thank you for your response, Evangeline! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

Dade City, FL
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Good service employees need work
Will go back to get the perks of my warranty but really hope the staff is more welcoming next time. Awkward experience

Thank you for your response, Jayde! We appreciate your business and feedback :) I will relay the importance of the meet and greet with you staff so we can improve moving forward. We apologize about that and I hope the next visit turns out much better.

GP
Gail P.
Felt Welcomed
I felt welcomed From when pulled into the service center until I was formed by email and then text that my car was ready to be picked up. When I first walked in I asked how long it would take to do the oil change I was told about an hour and to my surprise it was ready in less than an hour. I'm sure when the snowbirds get down here things might change but for my first time coming in for service I was very pleased.

Thank you for your response, Gail! We appreciate your business and feedback :) wonderful to hear thanks so much!

SL
Stanley L.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
great service
Had my oil changed and tires rotated and balanced and an alignment. All was done in a timely manner and I was back on the road a lot quicker than I thought it would take.

Thank you for your response, Stanley! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

07/19/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Atitude
Simply Awesome Attitude to match an Excellent Product.
Jon Vincent W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

EJ
Errol J.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great

Thank you for your response, Errol! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

Robert C.
Best Service
I have been servicing my cars at Wesley Chapel Hyundai since they opened their doors. I have always been pleased with the level of professionalism and Pride that they take in everything that they do.
Jon Vincent W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for your response, Robert! We appreciate your business and feedback :) thank you for being so loyal!

DT
Darren T.
Minneola, FL
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Service was great even told me what I need to do to get the most out of my money.

Thank you for your response, Darren! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

HJ
Holly J.
No communication
Was not notified when car was ready. Tried calling them to see if the service was done and the gentleman helping never answered his phone. Had to call the main line to get an answer. When I returned to pick up my vehicle the gentleman who was “helping” me was very cold towards me. Not willing to do business with them ever again. I’ll pay for my service at another place that I’ve grown rapports with.

Thank you for your response, Holly! We appreciate your business and feedback :) We totally apologize for the lack of communication between you and Eddie, that is not how we usually conduct ourselves. We should have provided you updates and been able to answer your calls or reach out to you first to avoid this issue in the first place. I will get with the staff to address the issues so we can better ourselves moving forward. We do have other advisors in the facility that would be more than welcome to help you and they all are willing to help. We do value you as a customer and hope you give us another try. For the issues, I have notated your account with an additional complimentary oil change and a full detail for future use with no expiration. Please feel free to reach out to me if I may assist you further. We are here for you and your input will only make us better moving forward so thank you for taking the time to share.

VB
Vicki B.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Ok for a car place but...
The tv in the lounge area is so loud and there is no quiet place for people to go. Some folks like to read or work while they are waiting.

Thank you for your response, Vicki! We appreciate your business and feedback :) We will try to make a space secluded from the noise in the future expansion plans. Thank you for the input.

WE
William E.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service & communication regarding what's going on with my vehicle.

Thank you for your response, William! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

BL
Brianna L.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Always a great experience
45mins oil change compared to the one on Hillsborough where I would sit for 2-3 hours just for an oil change. People here at the Wesley Chapel Hyundai really care and have a caring attitude. Used to dread going because it took so long but I don’t mind going to Wesley Chapel any day. Will always come back.

Thank you for your response, Brianna! We appreciate your business and feedback :) thanks so much for the kind words and thank you for coming by!