4.6

CT
Christian T.
07/07/2020 Category: Service
I took my 2017 sonata in for some service (oil change, & other necessities).. Management was very helpful, service was fast and everything was fixed correctly. Thank you!
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review Christian! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

Candie C.
Spring Hill, FL
2019 Hyundai Veloster
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Great place to have my vehicle serviced as always they go above and beyond to provide for their customers. Stephanie is an awesome service advisor she knows exactly what’s going on with each individual. Felt very confident in the cleanliness the way they serviced my vehicle
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review Candie! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

2020 Hyundai Elantra
The customer service
Justine was extremely friendly and helpful with my service. Everything was done quick.
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

Joseph P.
Lutz, FL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
Safe and Fast
I was impressed with how the service department followed CDC guidelines. The service was completed on time.
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review Joseph! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

GG
george&diana G.
07/05/2020
bought new kona from Ron Lively... wow !!!
Ron was super/no high pressure! He was helpful and in formative explaining many of cars' features! My wife commented the next day how pleased she is with our new Kona;and ditto for me.
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review George and Diana! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

Clifford B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2020 Category: Service
I love the service that they provide and the fast work.
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review Clifford! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

Dade City, FL
2017 Hyundai Veloster
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Some of the people at the counter are not very approachable. Horacio and Justine helped me the two times I went. They were very nice and helpful!
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey! We look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

07/03/2020 Category: Service
Always great and friendly service.
The folks at the Hyundai service department are always very friendly and accommodating.
Never felt pressure to fix anything that needed to be done “right away” or felt like there was something shady.
Seem like honest people and I’ve been going there for a few years now.

San Antonio, FL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
SERVICE
Very efficient operation! Service was completed in better time than I expected and professionally done!

Lutz, FL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
My service at Hyundai
The service guy was very accomodating and took me into the lounge area. A bit later he came and told me that it would be just a few more minutes. When he came and got me he walked me to my car, he asked if there was any questions about the car that i may have. He showed me how to utilize the steering wheel options, and how to better understand all the options on the touch screen. I was very happy with his service.

review
Not a real friendly feel when coming into the service area, had to stand for at least 5 minutes until someone addressed me. Heads buried into the computer. Two open Service members?? NOT SURE if helping anyone or not??
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey! I apologize you did not have a good experience when your vehicle was in for service. We strive to provide the highest level of service for you and your vehicle. I will be contacting you to discuss your service experience. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

Land O Lakes, FL
Hyundai Service

LH
Leann H.
Webster, FL
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
LOVE my Santa Fe
This is the only place that works on my 2008 Santa Fe. I bought it nee with 6 miles on it, it currently has a little over 210,000. I trust this dealership with all service to my vehicle. Friendly staff and clean dealership.
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review Leann! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

CP
Casie P.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly & Helpful
Everyone was so nice. They kept me updated during my visit and also offered to take me home. While waiting, I was asked if I needed anything by my service person through text as well as a salesman. Great service!!!!!
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review Casie! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

Mary G.
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service.
Stephanie Cooke was so helpful. Very knowledgeable about all aspects of my car and recalls. I give her an A+.
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review Mary! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

QA
Quentin A.
Land O Lakes, FL
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Justin, my service manager is a super nice guy. It makes for a better experience when you are known by name and remembered. Justin is very professional and personable. Two very much needed qualities in the customer service skillset.
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review Quentin! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.