Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

Overall Rating 3.333335/5Overall Rating 3.333335/5Overall Rating 3.333335/5rating 3.333335rating 3.333335
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Steven B.
Brunswick, MD
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Worry Free Service
I can trust and not worry about the service needed. It's professional and fair. All the staff are great. They take good care of my vehicle.

SF
Sean F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Been servicing my car for 5 years
I have been using Ideal to service my Santa Fe for the past 5 years. They always do a good job, offer a shuttle if you live close, and recommend service needs and options while being budget conscious.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Sean thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Santa Fe please let us  know.

MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Sean thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Santa Fe please let us know.

David S.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Steve is the best. All work was done to what we had agreed upon. Thank you.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

David thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Sonata please let us know

Bunker Hill, WV
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Technician rude
Rude technician asked my daughter when she refused a tire rotation “ is this your first car” “ since the oil change is free why don’t you just your tires rotated” the high pressure sales was not necessary and the sarcasm unprofessional. Will not return
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Elantra please let us know. If you would like to talk to me about your visit please contact me at the number below.

301-663-3121 Ext 1107

ES
Edward S.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
FRIENDLY AND OUTSTANDING FOLKS TO DEAL WITH.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Edward, thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Santa Fe please let us know.

Charles C.
Jefferson, MD
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Service managers are outstanding.
Ideal Garage provides excellent service. I totally trust them to keep my car in optimal running condition. I have been going to Ideal Garage for many years and have never been disappointed with their care of my car. You will definitely get five star service.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Charles, thank you for taking the time ti fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Sonata please let us know.

CP
Carol P.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Not impressed at all!
I am very disappointed. This is the only dealership in my area and I just don't know what else to do.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Carol, thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Please contact me at the information below and I will make sure will get you vehicle taken care of.

Lisbon, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/01/2018 Category: Service
The Ideal customer reps have been professional and courteous but the technicians have not been able to diagnose the reason my car's battery is discharging nor have they provided any recommndations or suggestions why this is happening.
My experience with Ideal Hyundai has been disappointing since I have an intermittent problem that has caused my 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe's battery to discharge on three separate occasions since I purchased the car. I have taken my car in for service but the technicians have not been able to find the reason why the battery is discharging.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, Please contact me at the information below and I will help you with the issuse you are having with your Santa Fe

301-663-3121 Ext 1107

KT
Kcw T.
Glen Burnie, MD
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Car service
Good all around service on company car.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Accent please let us know.

Simisola M.
Gaithersburg, MD
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Repair
Communication needs to be more timely regarding car repair
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Simisola thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Sonata please let us know.

Brandon S.
Brunswick, MD
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Pretty Satisfied
received great service and quote on what my car needed.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Brandon, thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Sonata please let us know.

Little Orleans, MD
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Dealership switch
I’m a customer from Massey Hyundai in Hagerstown, who no longer wanted to deal with their customer service. Ideal went above and beyond making sure I was taken care of.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Ralph W.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Great reliable service and friendly
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Ralph thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Sonata please let us know.

10/17/2018 Category: Service
Courteous and efficient
Courteous and efficient
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Elantra please let us know.

Adamstown, MD
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Ideal
Great dealership with great service and sales
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Sonata please let us know.

Carl C.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding service as usual. Staff very friendly and professional. Will not hesitate to return to this dealer for servicing my present vehicles and in purchasing newer ones.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Cal thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Santa Fe please let us know.

CG
Cheryl G.
Waynesboro, PA
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Radio/Bluetooth Loss
Had a problem with my radio and Bluetooth since the purchase of my vehicle. One dealership with the consent of headquarters even replaced the entire radio to no avail. Ideal saw me several times to actually verify that the entire system was out and that even the safety side warnings and backup alarm could not be heard as they too ran through the radio sound system and that my phone was totally disabled by the loss also. They researched the problem and have installed an upgrade to the system which is supposed to take care of the problem. So far, so good. Even if the problem returns, Ideal has done more to correct it than any other dealership. Thanks to Marty Harlow.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 10/07/2018

Cheryl, thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Tucson please let us know.

09/27/2018 Category: Service
Service is outstanding. Service from Steve, providing a rental car and repair was excellent service!
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Sonata please let us know.

JN
Jeff N.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
who knows the vehicle better than the OEM?
The idea is to have my vehicle serviced by those trained by the factory" that's Ideal"
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Jeff thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Sonata please let us know.

Monrovia, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Service mgr needs to be more friendly
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Santa Fe please let us now.