4.5

Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5

Clarksburg, MD
04/01/2020 Category: Service
Quick and professional
Service repair was quick and professional for a warranty repair on my heat/AC actuator motor. They told me I was due for a recall that I wasn’t aware of and performed the work the same day.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 04/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Tucson please let us know.

Barry H.
Keymar, MD
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Oil Change / Issue Resolved
I was surprised to get a response so quickly from Ideal Buick regarding the review I submitted. Ideal Buick resolved my issues to my satisfaction.

Oil Change / Tired of Waiting
See previous review.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 03/27/2020

Barry it was nice talking with you today, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Tucson please let us know.

MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 03/27/2020

Barry thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Tucson please let us know.

Thurmont, MD
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Location
It is the closest Hyundai dealer to my home.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 03/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Genesis please let us know.

2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
Awesome service!
Everyone working here was extremely professional! I will gladly return,
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 03/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Santa Fe please let us know.

Woodsboro, MD
2019 Hyundai Accent
The people are great
I appreciate the service.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 03/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Accent please let us know.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Nice staff
Helpful and friendly

New Market, MD
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Service department is very efficient. They get service appointments done in a timely manner.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 03/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Elantra please let us know.

TR
Thelma R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Very nice and friendly people
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 03/24/2020

Thelma thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Santa Fe please let us know.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Courteous people
The guys that waited on me was courteous and very helpful.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 03/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Elantra please let us know.

FA
Faith A.
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Rose is always very helpful and amazing when I get my car serviced!
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 03/20/2020

Faith thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Kona please let us know.

PB
Patrick B.
Blue Ridge Summit, PA
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Patrick Bargelski
I had my car in for warranty work (recall), the process lasted approximately 9 weeks. The service specialist I worked with was always professional, courteous and she kept me informed throughout the process.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 03/18/2020

Patrick thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Sonata please let us know.

Maurice D.
Walkersville, MD
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Good people work there . Rose was great.
Rose was very to me Thank you.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 03/18/2020

Maurice thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Sonata please let us know.

Rebecca B.
Mount Airy, MD
03/14/2020
Great Experience with Robert Ocasio with Ideal Hyundai Sales
I was a "Honda customer" thinking I was going to buy a Pilot but decided to visit Ideal since my husband said the new Palisade was rated high. Had the pleasure to meet the salesman, Robert Ocasio, who was patient, personable and knowledgeable as well as a great listener. He made the experience enjoyable and after a test drive and realizing Hyundai was a leader with innovative technology and style I was sold on the Palisade and am now a "Hyundai customer". I highly recommend Robert as a sales consultant.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

Rebecca thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any needs on your Palisade please let us know.

Sykesville, MD
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Did their job as expected and promised.
See above.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 03/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Sonata please let us know.

DF
David F.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
03/12/2020 Category: Service
easy, quick, professional
made an appointment; showed up a few minutes early, Rose handled my appointment and 'found' me in the show room when my car was done - all in all it was painless, seamless and quick.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 03/12/2020

David thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Ioniq please lt us know.