Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5rating 4.41

Overall Rating 3.2727291/5Overall Rating 3.2727291/5Overall Rating 3.2727291/5rating 3.2727291rating 3.2727291
Overall Rating 1.90909/5rating 1.90909rating 1.90909rating 1.90909rating 1.90909

Martha B.
Myersville, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
RESPECT
PROMPT SERVICE, SHUTTLE SERVICE, JUST NICE PEOPLE.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Martha thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Santa Fe please let us know.

SR
Shari R.
Hagerstown, MD
Awesome staff
They provided a shuttle at the time I needed it (no wait) and kept me updated on the status of my car throughout the day!
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Shari thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Sonata please let us know.

New Market, MD
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Keep appointment and check what customer asks
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, please contact me at the information below and we can discuss your last visit with us.

301-663-3121 Ext 1107

2006 Hyundai Sonata
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Management sucks
Miss the old gang from 15 years ago.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Charles Town, WV
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service on my 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Our service representation was extremely helpful and efficient.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Sonata please let us know.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Inaccurate info provided
Very upset at the communication. Incorrect details were quoted to me and I spent more than I was advised. Very disappointed.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I am sorry for the confusion and we did adjust the battery down and then also honored the 10% coupon you had. Your car takes a special battery and cost more than a normal battery. Again I apologize for the error on our part.

Derrick S.
Brunswick, MD
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Steven is great, he makes you feel at home
I love the service attendants at this dealership as they make you feel at home and are welcoming. I just don't trust their mechanics. I would recommend buying a car from here but have an on hand mechanic you trust to do the work on your car.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Derrick thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Elantra please let us know. If you would like to talk with me about your last visit please contact me at the information below.

Jefferson, MD
AC repair job.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

SG
Sarah G.
Jefferson, MD
Awesome
The staff wa awesome. Chris was thorough and efficient
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Sarah thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Tucson please let us know.

AG
Alice G.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Performed service in a timely manner while I waited.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Alice thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Elantra please let us know.

CP
Carol P.
Not impressed at all!
I miss Gary Rome Hyundai!!!!!!
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Carol thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if you would like to speak with e about your first visit please contact me at the information below.

Ahmad S.
Damascus, MD
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Blew the engine of my 2012 Sonata a couple weeks ago. Had only 132k mi. Due to the recall, Ideal Hyundai replaced the engine for free! You can’t beat service like that!
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Ahmad thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Sonata please let us know.

2014 Hyundai Accent
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Always in and out
I personally like working with Steve at the desks and recently Bill has been the guy working on my car. I find them both to be honest and swift workers which is important to me since this is my only vehicle. Bill quickly found my problem and was honest about the time it would take and this service center is very flexible with my schedule. I recommend them both If you ALREADY have a Hyundai.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Accent please let us know.

ME
Michelle E.
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
Prior to Ideal I used to hate visiting dealerships. I would opt for other places to get my service needs but Ideal won me over. It seems like for them they really care about the customer first, car second, and I sincerely appreciate that.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Michelle thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Elantra please let us know

2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Elantra please let us know.

FB
Frederick B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Fast and thorough.
I usually try to get my cars in early but it really doesn't matter. The service department always works very quickly and do a thorough job.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Frederick thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Elantra please let us know.

Car service
Great customer service, the job was done promptly and effectively

Michele B.
Nice facility for Waiting
The waiting area was decent. The first time I went the area was not as accommodating. All that was missing from the coffee area was napkins.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Michael thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Tucson please let us know.

Happy

06/05/2018 Category: Service
service
service is great so far
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Tucson please let us know.