Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

Overall Rating 3.333335/5Overall Rating 3.333335/5Overall Rating 3.333335/5rating 3.333335rating 3.333335
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

WS
William S.
Union Bridge, MD
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Genesis Oil Change
I recently had some free time and decided to get an oil change. Just went to Ideal Service without an appointment. Decided to get tires rotated. Took 50 minutes. Better than Jiffy Lube.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

William thank you for taking the tie to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Genesis please let us know.

Thurmont, MD
2007 Hyundai Azera
09/14/2018 Category: Service
recall
I was pleased
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Azera please let us know.

09/10/2018 Category: Service
Great place
Enjoy the warmth and professionalism of the staff. A good place for all autonrepair needs
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Sonata please let us know.

LC
Lynn C.
Thurmont, MD
09/08/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
Made my appointment on-line, was in and out in about 40 minutes for my oil change and the car was washed also. Service also changed the battery on my key as the car indicated it was low.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Lynn thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Elantra please let us know.

ES
Edward S.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/06/2018 Category: Service
GREAT STAFF---GREAT WORK
DAVID (SERVICE ADVISOR) HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR ME. HE GOES FAR OUT OF HIS WAY TO MAKE SURE REPAIRS ARE COVERED.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Edward thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Santa Fe please let us know.

WC
William C.
New Market, MD
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Everything was fine
Nothing to add
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

William thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Genesis please let us know.

NA
Nancy A.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Nothing
I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone.

2009 Hyundai Elantra
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Great service, good prices and trust worthy.
Great service, good prices and trust worthy!
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Elantra please let us know.

Middletown, MD
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Great as always
Excellent service, friendly people, very reasonable time frame for the maintenance I needed.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Sonata please let us know.

SJ
Stanley J.
Sykesville, MD
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Ideal Hyundai service
Over the years I have been to 3 Hyundai dealerships for service and Ideal was the most professional and knowledgeable. Ideal had the most challenging repair that my car has ever had and the Ideal service team fixed the problem quickly and at a reasonable price.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Stanley thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Santa Fe please let us know.

Diana P.
Mount Airy, MD
2012 Hyundai Azera
08/28/2018 Category: Service
I have always had excellent service from Hyundai in Frederick. They are very professional, friendly and always do a great job servicing my car. Will continue to go there.

Diana
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Diana thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Azera please let us know.

Mohammad H.
Brunswick, MD
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Great
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

Mohammad thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Sonata please let us know.

Dennis C.
Laytonsville, MD
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Problem Not Fixed
The car still has the problem.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 08/23/2018

Dennis thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, please contact me at the information below and I will set an appointment for you to come in and get this issue taken care of.

Poolesville, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/22/2018 Category: Service
The service department is great. I was happy to get the service done in a reasonable amount of time and my car washed as well. Thank you!
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 08/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Santa Fe please let us know.

Monrovia, MD
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Not Bad Experiece
Not a bad visit

Mount Airy, MD
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Shop is clean; service staff are all courteous and knowledgeable. Nice dealership!
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Tucson please let us know.

Marshall H.
Lovettsville, VA
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Knowledgeable, helpful, just a great experience.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Marshall thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Sonata please let us know.

Jefferson, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Stay away
I made an online appointment to have my car serviced. When I arrived at the service bay I was told by the service writer that they don't pay attention to the online system because it never works anyway. The two service writers I encountered had piss poor attitudes. They seemed angry and frustrated, and had no problem telling me how they felt about this dealership. I only brought my car here because I thought it might be a warranty issue. The service writer was quick to tell me it wasn't. .Never again
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 08/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, I have spoken with the individuals working that day and I assure you that will not happen again. If we can assist you with any other needs on your Santa Fe please let us know.

MT
Martha T.
Union Bridge, MD
08/20/2018 Category: Service
grear service
I'm always treated well when I take my car in for service
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Martha thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Elantra please let us know.

CA
Cristian A.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Good People, could always improve
I love Hyundai as a brand my family and I combined have owned over 8 Hyundai’s and this is the first case where I have been less than impressed with my vehicle. The dealership fails to diagnose and fix the issue of the engine shutting off without warning.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018