Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5rating 4.41

Overall Rating 3.333335/5Overall Rating 3.333335/5Overall Rating 3.333335/5rating 3.333335rating 3.333335
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

AL
Allen L.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Recall Visit
We were happy that our vehicle was serviced in less time than anticipated and that they did not need to keep our Sonata overnight.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Allen thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Sonata please let us know.

PC
Patricia C.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Dave O'Connell is awesome!
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Patricia thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Elantra please let us know.

MF
Michael F.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Consistently good service
The service has always been excellent during the 8.5 years I have had this car.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Michael thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Sonata please let us know.

Doris R.
Thurmont, MD
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/06/2019 Category: Service
They care about you at Ideal
Great, quick service and polite as well.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Doris thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Elantra please let us know.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
I purchased my Car from this dealer and I have had all of my Maintenance work completed here, aware it cost a bit more but trusted the dealer would fix my car with care. I took my car back twice the first year regarding my transmission and was told there was no issue and I believed them. Recently the problem I has asked about seemed to get worse, seems I was right and now I need a new Transmission. The cost they quoted me for a refurbished one is almost $500 over the average in the area, I will shop elsewhere. The customer service desk was understaffed, as I was kept waiting at the service counter as they spoke to the Mechanics, looked for paperwork, and answered customer phone calls.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 01/06/2019

KC
Katherine C.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
I took my car in for a quick repair but they took the time to correct not one but four recalls that I was unaware of. I was planning on waiting for my vehicle to be repaired however due to the extent of repairs needed they were willing to provide my daughter and I are ride home. The gentleman that drove us home was courteous friendly and a pleasure to talk to.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 01/06/2019

Katherine thank yo for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Sonata please let us know.

Carol S.
Thurmont, MD
01/01/2019 Category: Service
I love my Hyundai
I love my Hyundai Sonata and when it has to have service these guys are great!!
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Carol thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Sonata please let us know.

David L.
Mount Airy, MD
2013 Hyundai Veloster
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Good and quick service
Went in for an oil change, done promptly and included a car wash!
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

David thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your veloster please let us know.

FM
Faith M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Service at Ideal Hyundai in Frederick, Maryland is always good!
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

Faith thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Elantra please let us know.

Alva G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Ther service and friendliness
Ther service and friendliness
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Alva thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Genesis please let us know.

Alex G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic and courteous service when bringing my 2018 Santa Fe Sport in for service. All required service was explained along with estimated charges. I was called once the service was completed and was completely satisfied with the results. I'll definitely continue getting my service performed at this dealership.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Alex thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Santa Fe please let us know.

ED
Elaine D.
Burkittsville, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Explaining things to me in ENGLISH
I really appreciated an associate driving me across bridge to Costco.
I therefore got to use my time wisely. That was a tremendous help.
Most appreciative. Small thing BUT big help.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

Elaine thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Santa Fe please let us know.

Alice G.
Mount Airy, MD
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Good Service
Quick turnaround. Friendly staff.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Alice thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Elantra please let us know.

CP
Carol P.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Better experience this time!!!!!!
I finally got the problem with my car resolved. I am so pleased that they took my car right in and finally found the problem and fixed it. Thank you so much to both of the guys who helped me out. I can finally drive my car and feel at peace.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Carol thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Elantra please let us know.

Monrovia, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Very good service
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Santa Fe please let us know.

12/11/2018 Category: Service
Good service but slow
Always good service but always slow for maintenc every time I go including car wash sometimes have to go find someone to let them know I'm there
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Elantra please let us know.

MJ
Mary J.
Adamstown, MD
12/08/2018 Category: Service
I have never had a bad experience with Ideal Hyundai. Great service!
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Mary thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Tucson please  let us know.

John B.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
?
Friendly and knowledgeable staff and service dept. provides transportation from and to for those who need it. Vehicle is clean when done and they run it through the car wash as part of the service. This is a very customer oriented business.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

John thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Sonata please let us know.

Middletown, MD
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Always treated politely
Staff is polite and courteous. I'm always happy with their quality of work.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Sonata please let us know.