DA
Donald A.
Catasauqua, PA
06/01/2020
Always a pleasure.
I have taken my vehicles to them for years. Good people and great service.

IG
Isidra G.
05/22/2020
Been going to Ike's for a very long time.
Always excellent service!!

SR
Sharon R.
05/22/2020
Courteous, knowledgeable and efficient
We have used Ikes Shell for many years. We have relied on Scott and his crew for general maintenance as well as various repairs on all of our family vehicles. We have never been disappointed. Scott is a great and honest guy and the prices are fair and reasonable.

Jennifer and Andrew L.
Saturn VUE
05/20/2020
We have been bringing our cars here for years. Great service, fair pricing and we have never felt pressured to do any unnecessary work.

Mike B.
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Mike said he has been going to this place for the past 6 or 7 years.

CT
Cecile T.
05/09/2020
Honest and friendly service
Inspection during Coronavirus!
Honest about what I needed right away and what I would need soon! Precautions taken, even filled my gas tank to help me out so that I could just pay and go!

Subaru XV Crosstrek
05/08/2020
The staff at Ike's are always friendly, helpful and most of all trustworthy. They have taken care of me in an emergency situation more than once. I would highly recommend Ike's.

GL
Greg L.
Allentown, PA
INFINITI Q40
05/05/2020
The owner and his staff
I am always satisfied with the service I have received since 2008. I take my three vehicles there and am always update and asked if the work to be complete should be or if I want to take it elsewhere. What service station would do this, Ike’s on Center Street would!!!

JI
Joseph I.
INFINITI FX35
Excellent work
Needed brakes and they responded with a fair priced quality job!

Allentown, PA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
Great and honest
A great local service station with professional knowledge. Always a pleasure coming here They have a great sense of humor as well

SR
Scott R.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
State Inspection
Always done in a timely manner and reasonable price.

Debra M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/25/2020
Convenient & friendly service.
Single woman & don’t feel as though I am overcharged. Fair pricing.

Jaimie B.

Keith G.
Bath, PA
Honda HR-V
04/21/2020 Category: Service
Keith said he has been to this place a few times. They are always helpful and they don't gouge or do unnecessary work. They are friendly and explain what needs to be done and how. He really appreciated the service they provided. They are one of the best places in the Bethlehem area.

ST
Sophie T.
Kia Soul
04/16/2020
KIA Inspection
We always take our car is here and they are great! Very reasonable and very professional.