Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5rating 3.4rating 3.4
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

GD
Gina D.
Westborough, MA
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Good experience
Problem was under warranty so I didn’t have to pay anything. The wait wasn’t too long
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Gina

I just wanted to write back, thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Glad we were able to provide Excellent service.

Again, Thank you for coming in for service and taking the time to fill out the survey.

Don C.
Bellingham, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and courteous service staff
A service department running the way a service department should be operated.
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Don

PB
Peter B.
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Was buying a caddy now a Hyundai people are very nose.
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Valerie

Millis, MA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/02/2019 Category: Service
It’s great - very well run
Great

Hudson, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!!
Great job as always getting me in and out promptly, This is a great dealership and the service is first class. Keep up the good work!

Woonsocket, RI
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Place
Will come back
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 10/05/2019

I just wanted to write back, thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I was wondering what if any reasons why you were unable to give a rating of 5 Stars?

FO
Franklin O.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/29/2019 Category: Service
1st Service
When I got the alert from the MyHyundai app on my phone, that it was time for my first service at 7500 miles, it was so easy to schedule an appointment. When I checked in at the dealer, they did say I should have brought it in sooner, but whatever.
They actually charged less than what the app said, so that was a plus.

Franklin

HG
Howard G.
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
I always get great service. I will miss Brian, but Simon did a great job as well.

Thanks again.
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Howard

Westborough, MA
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Place
That guy, Simon, is very courteous and knowledgeable.
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Holliston, MA
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Location
I had a manufacture’s recall performed.
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Larry D.
Dudley, MA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/09/2019 Category: Service
The service manager was extremely pleasant and he made me feel very comfortable
Perfect experience, will come back again

Larry

GC
Gary C.
Bellingham, MA
09/09/2019 Category: Service
my car sevice
very happy with all aspects of my service

Gary

2018 Hyundai Kona
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Service appointment
When I make a appointment for service for my 2018 Kona service it’s always on time service department staff is always friendly and courteous .

Denise D.
Slatersville, RI
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Nice Dealership
My first service at this dealership. Am very glad I decided to come here. Friendly service and comfortable waiting room.

Denise

David H.
09/02/2019 Category: Service
So fast!
I had an issue with my emergency light, and I made an appointment, but then later found out that you don't even need one! You just show up, and they'll make time for you. I brought my laptop to get some work done in the waiting room while my car was being worked on, and they had already found the solution before I could even open my laptop. One of the service men came out and explained what they had to do, and he was beyond considerate of my time, even though I had cleared my day for this appointment. He told me exactly what he was going to do, and gave me an estimated time of when they would be done, and they were done way before hand! Awesome service center, and very professional.

David

DJ
Dylan J.
Whitinsville, MA
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Great as always
Service was quick and the price is fantastic. Great area for you to sit and wait if needed as well.

Dylan

Ayer, MA
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Part was back ordered and we were provided with a loaner until our car was ready.
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Donald P.
Palm Harbor, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Don
We are from Florida and needed service. They were great.
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019