AJ
ALEX J.
11/26/2020
Diagnosed & Fixed vexing noise problem
My brother and I noticed that my mom’s Subaru wagon was admitting a strange noise in reverse when the front wheels turned to one side. IAM figured out the problem and a simple and much less expensive repair than we had anticipated.

Colleen H.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Colleen said the service is prompt. All of her questions were answered over the telephone and in person. They returned her telephone calls and did not charge her for things she did not need.
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 11/25/2020

Thank you Colleen. It was so nice to see you. Sam

BUIST H.
11/23/2020
Honest reliable great service
I’ve worked with this company for the last 20 or more years before that my mother worked at them they are a great company.
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you Buist. I loved your mom!

MJ
MAMIE J.
Brentwood, TN
11/18/2020
Friendly Staff
I receive a warm welcome every time.

JANE A.
11/18/2020
Personal service
Used these guys for years and always found them trustworthy and competent

Mercedes-Benz C300
11/17/2020
Great work and fast
Did great work
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you. We have beed doing business a long time and it has always been a pleasure. Sam

LP
LEROY P.
Isuzu Trooper
11/06/2020
They fixed my 200k plus Toyota in 2011 and it’s still my daily driver in 2020. Honest and legit
They are transparent and will tell your what repairs you need and which ones are a waste of money.

LISA B.
INFINITI Q50
11/06/2020
Wonderful service and competitive pricing
Wonderful service and competitive pricing. Love Sam and Joe and the crew. They are very knowledgeable at what they do and they communicate every step of the way. We have used them on two different occasions and have been extremely satisfied each time with not only the work performed but the guarantee on the work they did! I hope nothing breaks again but, if it does these will be the gentlemen that I will go to first. Definitely give them a try!
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 11/06/2020

Thank you, Lisa! We'll be here whenever you need us.

Mercedes-Benz E350
11/04/2020
Fast, efficient, convenient, thorough.
Thank you for being fast, efficient, thorough, and with lots of detail.
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 11/06/2020

It is our pleasure. Thank you for giving us the opportunity! Let us know if you need us.

CR
CRISTAL R.
Bowling Green, KY
FIAT Spider
11/04/2020
Attention to Detail
So appreciative for everyone at Import Auto Maintenance. Hard to find authentic service with an honest approach, but those qualities are offered here. Sam and Joe managed to get ALL running lights rewired and working, back to original specs. A first in eight years of ownership. Looking forward to another season of safe driving in a capricious 1974 Fiat 124 Spider thanks to IAM!
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 11/06/2020

She sure looked good going down the road! Glad everything is going well. Let us know otherwise.

REGGIE H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/31/2020
Honest and respectful auto repair service that everyone should go to.
Brought my Mercedes in for routine schedule maintenance. Joe and Mikie had me out of the shop in no time. Very nice people and quality service that I can honestly depend on in future service needs to my Mercedes and Toyota. Thanks guys!
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 11/02/2020

Our pleasure! Thank you for your business. We'll see you when you need us.

RZ
ROY Z.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/29/2020
Wonderful service for a difficult job. Kept us updated and were on top of things.
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 10/30/2020

Thank you, Roy. It was our pleasure. Please let us know if you need us.

KH
KEITH H.
Lexus LX 470
10/27/2020
Awesome Experience!
Everyone up at Import Auto took such good care of me! Dropped my car off to get a timing belt fixed. They quoted me two options as well inspected the car for other issues. I went with the lower price quote and when they were working on it they found a work around to do some work from the larger quote without anymore labor! Love those guys!
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you, Keith! I'm sure glad we could find a way to get those extra seals in there. We'll be here if anything else comes up.

JACKIE B.
10/26/2020
Great customer service and skilled work done
Joe and Sam were concerned about my problems with my BMW X3 and resolved the issues and I my car continues to preform and drive great.
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you, Jackie! We really appreciate you trusting us with your BMW.

LP
LASASHA P.
Audi Q5
10/23/2020
Great customer service!!!
They offered excellent customer service and the atmosphere was very welcoming. Thank you for all that you done for me and the great advise may God bless you richly.
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you, Lasasha. It was nice meeting you. Let us know when you need us! Take care.