AJ
ALEX J.
Volkswagen Golf
03/31/2020
Owner and his family and employees want your car to be fixed properly
Parts ordered in advance and then car brought in. Work done quickly.

LT
LIZ T.
Ashland City, TN
Acura MDX
03/26/2020
Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Comfortable clean waiting area and ladies bath.
Always enjoy my visit and seeing all!
Wait time short and my car drove better after tire rotation and two new tires!!!😍

Mercedes-Benz C300
03/26/2020
Fantastic customer service
Work is top notch. Customer service is excellent.

AW
ATIKA W.
Madison, TN
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/23/2020
They are efficient and professional
I was pleased to know they were able to get started on my car right away; as well as complete the car in great timing.

NT
NELSON T.
Ashland City, TN
Mercedes-Benz 280S
03/20/2020
Too cool 😎
This place should be duplicated all over the world! Only problem no one else can pull it off but IAM !
Keep up the great work for some 45 years!!
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 03/20/2020

Thank you Nelson for your continued suport of Import Auto Maintenance, you have been with us the entire 45 year run. Sam

MELANIE B.
03/17/2020
Friendly and Accommodating
They're always kind, great listeners, and remember who I am even after months of not hearing from me. I love import auto!

LR
LINDA R.
Hermitage, TN
Volvo V70
03/16/2020
Maintenance + more
Always treated great! Always feel safe when leaving in my vehicle. This is the only place for me!
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 03/16/2020

Thank you Linda. It was nice seeing you again!

WW
WILLIAM W.
La Vergne, TN
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/13/2020
Excellent, fast service!
I had a tow hitch installed by U-Haul, and my right brake light stopped working afterwards. For a minimal diagnostic fee and 90 minutes spent in their waiting room, they found and fixed the problem so it will not happen again.
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 03/13/2020

Thanks, William! We're glad we could help. Let us know when you need us!

AA
ALLISON A.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/09/2020
Fast, friendly family business
They always do a great job on my car! The people in the office are so friendly! I’ll go back a million times!
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 03/13/2020

Thanks, Allison. We're glad to have you in the IAM family!

AC
ANTONE C.
Antioch, TN
Saab 9-3
03/09/2020
Inspection
Great interaction with staff over the phone and in person.
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 03/09/2020

Thank you Antone. Sorry we couldn't help you with your top. Sam

CT
CAROLYN T.
03/06/2020
I will only buy cars that IAM will service.
These folks are the best. Very caring and friendly. Very respectful of my car and my time
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 03/06/2020

Thank you Carolyn. It's always great to see you. I think you made a good choice with this car. Sam

BY
BOB Y.
Toyota Prius v
03/04/2020
Excellent!!
I’ve been bringing my cars to IAM for many years. Friendly, courteous, and professional in every way. Fresh coffee and espresso in the waiting area, skilled technicians “in the back”, and a place where my wife has taken her car knowing she’ll be treated fairly.
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 03/13/2020

Thanks so much, Bob. We're fortunate to have your loyalty!

WK
WILLIAM K.
BMW 525i
03/02/2020
Staff is great & gives excellent service!
Customer service is excellent!
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 03/13/2020

Shucks! Thanks, William. It's always nice to see you guys.

Volkswagen Tiguan
03/02/2020
Great Customer Service
Thank you for being cool & honest!
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 03/13/2020

It's our pleasure! We'll be here for you when you need us.

LW
LYNN W.
Volkswagen Eos
02/27/2020
Trusted car care
When I take my car to IAM, I know I can trust the diagnosis and recommendations they offer, and my car continues to run well after putting more than 100,000 miles on it.
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 03/13/2020

Thanks, Lynn. We truly appreciate your business. Take care!