Latest Review 5 minutes ago

DT
DAWN T.
03/03/2021
Honest & Reliable
Excellent service. Highly recommended.

HH

SL
SANDY L.
Subaru Tribeca
02/25/2021
IAM is top-notch in every way
Sam and his team are courteous, friendly and always provide great service.

Mercedes-Benz C-Class
02/24/2021
Honest, helpful
As a first time customer, and someone new to Nashville, I wasn’t sure what to expect. What I found was a family that has quick to get me in, able to shuttle me home, honest about the condition of my car, and helpful about what my next moves need to be. I couldn’t have asked for, or found, a better experience.

JETT M.
Volkswagen New Beetle
02/15/2021
The best auto repair shop in nashville
I am new to Nashville and I needed some repairs done on my 1999 Volkswagen. I took my car to Import Auto Maintenance.The work was excellent,fast and the cost was very fair..I will always take my car to these guys.

SUSAN H.
Honda Fit
02/05/2021
Always attentive.
The IAM folks continue with their care and commitment- That's what I love about them-! I've been going to IAM since 1995-!
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 02/09/2021

Thanks, Susan! Always a pleasure seeing you.

BC
BRANDY C.
Audi Q5
02/04/2021
Best car shop around!!
I came across Import Auto over three years ago when I moved to Nashville. They are very knowledgeable on imports and have helped me maintain my Audi. Even have a courtesy shuttle that has made it super easy to drop my car off for the day. Highly recommend and will continue to be a customer for years to come!
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 02/09/2021

Thank you, Brandy. We'll be here when you need us!!

Volkswagen Eos
Quick repair
IAM brought my car back to life in one day. I’m so relieved!
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 02/09/2021

So glad that we could get you rolling again.

JOHN D.
Audi TT
Audi
Excellent communication, good service, friendly folks, etc
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 02/09/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, John. We'll be here for you when you need us. Thanks for choosing IAM!

RK
RITA K.
02/02/2021
Everybody is very kind, good listeners and creative problems solvers
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 02/09/2021

Thank you, Rita. It was nice seeing you the other day. Let us know if there's anything we can do for you.

JONATHAN W.
Kia Sedona
02/02/2021
Quick, friendly, and above all honest
These guys don’t try to sell you what you don’t need. They discussed options with me throughout. Once I’d decided what needed to happen, they quickly got in parts and fixed the problem.
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 02/09/2021

It was our pleasure! We're very thankful you took time to leave a review. Let us know when you need us!

EE
EMILY E.
01/27/2021
Great Car Repair
Nice people. Efficient work Good Vslue
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 02/09/2021

Thanks, Emily. We're happy to keep you and your BMW happy. Take care!

PR
PETE R.
Kia Soul
01/25/2021
Reliable and quality service
Great shop! Always friendly, honest and they do quality work. IAM is my shop of choice.
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 02/09/2021

Thanks, Pete! We really appreciate you choosing IAM.

RODERICK H.
01/19/2021
knowledgeable caring servicemen
Knew more about a BMW 128i than the BMW dealership and charged less for the same service. Went over and beyond when tell all what needed to be taken care of for the vehicle to operated correctly .car would not start had it towed from the BMW dealership after paying them $1600 for a starter and it still would not crank. I was able to drive the car home but I will return to get the repairs they suggested.
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 02/09/2021

Glad we could help! Let us know when you're ready to tackle the other items and we'll make a plan. Thanks!

MK
MIKE K.
Smyrna, TN
Porsche 924
01/19/2021
People that really know cars and really know people.
I took my car in to Import Auto Maintenance with vague starting issues. It could've been any multiple problems. The mechanic, the owner of IAM, the guy that wrote up my paperwork, and another mechanic got involved. They fixed the starting problem, and then found other issues that was causing the problem in the first place. They all invested time and mind power to find problems and fix my car. They did nothing that wasn't ok'd by me. No hidden fees, no made up problems. I still have a power steering problem that they know will be costly but is not dangerous yet, but they said I should anticipate that I will need that fixed eventually. My point is--instead of trying to gouge me, they understood my financial responsibility, but made sure that I am safe. The car is starting great and running great, and I know I have to get that power steering fixed next. I certainly appreciate the understanding that not all customers are made of money, but keeping the customer's safety a priority. If something wasn't right they will not stop till it is right. When you find a decent, honest, caring mechanic---hang on to them tightly. There's fewer of them out there now. IAM is a thinking and caring shop. I wouldn't think about going anywhere else.
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 01/19/2021

So glad we get to be a part of keeping you and your car happy. It's not always easy and fast for the older classic models, so we really appreciate your understanding and patience in the process. Let us know when you need us!