JAMIESON G.
Acura TL
07/28/2021
Fantastic and prompt help!
Really appreciate the team helping solve a faulty alternator and finding a few other needed repairs.

JOHN M.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
07/28/2021
Great Service Goes Beyond That Computer Connection
Yes that on board computer may point you in the right direction but personal service counts too. Import helps me maintain both of my high mileage Mercedes-Benz 320. I couldn’t do it with out their attention to personal service. Thanks

HL
HILLARY L.
Volvo XC70
07/27/2021
Great service and lovely staff

TN
TRACI N.
Saab 9-3
07/10/2021
Always great service and friendly staff
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 07/19/2021

Thanks so much! We really appreciate you guys.

07/10/2021
great experience
quick, honest service. best in nashville.
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate the opportunity to take care of your vehicle.

HH
HENRY H.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
07/08/2021
Good visit
Took a while but result was good.
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you, Henry. I'm glad we could get you in, diagnose the problem, and get it fixed without needing to keep the car over night. Let us know when you need us.

BK
BOYD K.
Brentwood, TN
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2021
Friendly customer services, knowledgeable staff.
I have had 2 different vehicle’s serviced at this location. The services they performed was done in a timely manner. Technician was very knowledgeable. Great customer services. Shuttle services were available to me.
Keep up the great work!
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 07/08/2021

Thank you, Boyd. We're glad to have met you and we'll be here when you need us.

AW
ANDY W.
07/06/2021
Fast, efficient, and responsive
Great communication - Sam is good about presenting options, making recommendations, and keeping the customer in the loop on progress. Highly recommend!
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 07/08/2021

Thank you, Andy. We greatly appreciate the opportunity!

LAURA S.
07/02/2021
Great service on Honda CR-V!
This was our first time at Import Auto Maintenance. We brought in our Honda CR-V for regular maintenance and a good once-over. The staff was friendly and helpful. I appreciated the shuttle ride home after dropping of the car and receiving the updates by text. The turnaround time was very quick and picking up the car was easy. I'd definitely recommend to anyone looking for a quality mechanic!
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 07/02/2021

We're so pleased you had a good experience! We'll be here when you need us!

Franklin, TN
Subaru Legacy
07/01/2021
Import Auto Maintenance offers excellent service and sound advice. It’s great to have an auto service provider I trust in the Nashville area. A+
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 07/02/2021

Thank you for your business! We really appreciate you taking time to leave a review.

JOHN D.
Audi TT
06/30/2021
Audi Repair
Great folks to work with and the shuttle service is super convenient.
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 07/02/2021

Thank you, John! We're so pleased you had a pleasant experience.

Franklin, TN
Subaru BRZ
06/30/2021
Friendly, professional service and flexible scheduling. Thanks for the great work!
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 07/02/2021

We're grateful for the opportunity! Let us know when you need us.

JENNIFER H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/29/2021
They brought a non running vehicle back to life. Reasonably priced. Kept me informed of progress. Would recommend.
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 07/02/2021

Thank you, Jennifer. It took a little time, but that car still has life left.

WK
WILLIAM K.
BMW 525i
06/24/2021
Good Customer Service & Maintenance!
Sam and the Staff are always great!
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 07/02/2021

It's always nice to see you. Hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July.

JEANECE & LANE S.
06/22/2021
My go to place for auto repairs
IAM has repaired/maintained my cars for 10+ years. I find them to be dependable and responsive and to provide excellent service. I trust them to keep my car in good condition.