Honda Civic Si
05/08/2021
I like this place
Very friendly staff, including front desk and shuttle driver. Waiting room is tidy and welcoming. I received a text explaining the diagnostic work done and proposed plan. Will definitely return.
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 05/10/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. I hope that check engine light stays off!

JEFFREY S.
Lexus SC 400
05/06/2021
Good mechanics
Honest good mechanics

JANE A.
05/05/2021
They care about their customers
At least 20 years IAM has taken care of our cars. They are fair and honest and get the work (even the major work) on time and on budget. Their quotes are accurate and work is finished on time. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

BE
BARBARA E.
Saab 9-3
05/03/2021
Very prompt and efficient
Excellent customer service. They are efficient, prompt and curtious. I've been a customer for 20 years and the service is consistent.
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. Nice seeing you again! We'll be here when you need us.

Ashland City, TN
Acura MDX
04/29/2021
Their efficiency / everyone always so nice
Always a good experience! My car purred when
I left! Good to see Sam, Tookie, Michael, Rasa, Toby and Gary!
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 05/03/2021

Thanks for the kind review!

TW
TIM W.
Audi TT
04/26/2021
What makes this place so great are all the individuals that work there
Great customer service from start to finish and the work is top notch
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 04/27/2021

Thank you Tim for your nice review and patience through the process. Sam

DORIS S.
Porsche Boxster
04/26/2021
Import Auto Maintenance always reliable
Thanks to the crew at Import Auto Maintenance! Always professional with great service and care of our vehicles.
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you, Doris. We appreciate your business. Let us know when you need us!

JJ
Jennifer J.
04/25/2021
Great communication and great prices!
Sam and the rest of the team seem like family friends who want to help.
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 05/03/2021

We'll always do what we can! Thanks for coming to see us.

MA
MISCHA A.
Kingston Springs, TN
04/23/2021
Still great after all these years
i used to take my imports to IAM back when they were at the broadway split, and i was always very pleased with their work. I recently rediscovered them at the new location on Craigshead, and have brought both of my imports there. Their quality hasn't changed. They are pleasant and their work and communication is still very notable.
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 05/03/2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're so glad to be rediscovered! We'll be here when you need us.

RL
ROB L.
04/20/2021
Great service and turn around time. Thanks Sam!

Our pleasure, Rob!

JEFF T.
Madison, TN
INFINITI G35 Coupe
04/19/2021
Ouick.friendly and efficient. Nice waiting room.
Got me in and out within a hour. Offered to take me somewhere if I did not want to wait there. Recommended highly by my mechanic , who did not have this particular piece of IT equipment.
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 05/03/2021

I'm glad we could help, Jeff. Let us know when you need us and we'll do what we can for you.

Mercedes-Benz 300SL
04/17/2021
Clearly lots of import experience
I needed an affordable repair for my 30 year old Mercedes. They gave me several options to choose from that fit my needs. I appreciated having options and not just the one expensive choice considering the age of my car

Glad we could help!

AW
ATIKA W.
Madison, TN
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/10/2021
Very professional and awesome customer service, goes above and beyond to quality work cost effectively. Greatly appreciated shuttle service.
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 05/03/2021

We really appreciate you coming to see us and leaving such a nice review. We'll be glad to help when you need us. Thanks again!

WK
WILLIAM K.
BMW 525i
04/10/2021
Just Beautiful people giving good service!
Excellence Service!
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 04/12/2021

Oh William, you know we love you guys! Thanks for your business all of these years. Sam

Dublin, OH
04/04/2021
Really good service
They were very accommodating and got the word done quickly. Would definitely recommend.
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 05/03/2021

Thanks for coming in to see us! Let us know when you need us.