RAFFAELLA B.
Saab 9-3
08/13/2020
The BEST in town
These guys have serviced my last two Saabs since 2005. I’ve always had every issue corrected by their diagnoses and fixes. You’ve probably heard the adage “Buy Now, Saab Later.” These cars aren’t easy to fix, the company no longer exists, and the parts are back ordered- but this group of gents fixes mine EVERY SINGLE TIME. 12/10 recommend;)
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 08/13/2020

You're so kind. Thank you for being part of our little community! Always great to see you.

BC
BRENDA C.
08/11/2020
Brenda C.
The BEST SERVICE &CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Will definitely be going there for ALL my service needs..
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 08/12/2020

Thank you, Brenda! We're so glad we could help. We'll be here for you when you need us.

DJ
DAVE J.
Coralville, IA
08/10/2020
Great prompt honest and quality service!
Got us in quickly and done on time!
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 08/12/2020

Very glad to have met you. Let us know when you need us.

EM
EILEEN M.
08/07/2020
Professional
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 08/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

BMW 528i
08/05/2020
Extremely nice, go out of their way, great service
Excellent service, caring, trustworthy, never let me down

Our pleasure!

Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 08/12/2020

Thank you! We appreciate your business!

08/05/2020
excellent service
I am a long time customer. Always pleased with their work.
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 08/06/2020

Thank you , we so appreciate you. sam

DONNA C.
Lexus RX 400h
07/31/2020
None better
This place is awesome. Very fast, great communication, solid workmanship and they stand behind work and components
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 08/12/2020

Thank you so much for the kind review. We really appreciate your business.

MICHAEL W.
07/29/2020
They only did what was needed. I really appreciate that.
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 08/12/2020

We're glad to help! We'll be here when you need us.

JEANIE C.
Smyrna, TN
Volkswagen Passat
07/29/2020
Best customer service ever !
Best auto maintenance ever !! Always welcoming and friendly . Had some excellent work done on my car and met two really nice people men in the waiting room . Good conversation and excellent service as always !! Thank you !!
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 07/29/2020

Thanks, Jeanie. Always good to see you!

Thanks Jeanie, you know that we love you! Sam

BMW 328i
07/28/2020
Great Service!
Honestly, I have taken my car to the BMW dealership, and multiple other European auto shops in Nashville over the past five years and I can say that I have been the most satified with the service at Import Auto. They were very transparent about the servicing of the car and were extremely efficient and helpful.
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 07/29/2020

Thank you so much. It really makes it worth it for us to see reviews like this. We'll always be here to help!

BLAIR B.
07/23/2020
Quick and easy!
My first trip in and these guys were great! Didn’t try and tell me random stuff was wrong to charge me more, etc., just hit the basics and did it fast. Will be returning!
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 07/24/2020

Blair, it was a pleasure working with you and hope to do it again when you need us. Thank you, Sam

JOHN M.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
07/21/2020
They know how treat their customers
I’ve been a customer for more than five years in business today that’s half a lifetime. Their best loyalty program is to do quality work at responsible prices & guarantee results.
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 07/24/2020

Thanks John, I really like you and am glad to see you everytime that I do. Sam

SAM M.
Dodge Sprinter
07/18/2020
First rate service
IAM always takes care of me quickly and efficiently. I am thankful they take my over sized vehicle and keep it running perfectly. The staff is first rate.
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 07/29/2020

Thanks, Sam. Always good to see you.

SHAWN C.
07/14/2020
Kind, Knowledgeable, Pleasant and Funny
I’m very pleased to have taken my 2004 A4 with a few issues that a car of 16 years can have. The fit me in to my schedule and made smile even when I received the bill. Hopefully I won’t see them anytime soon. However if I do need their services I will be back.
Sam A. from Import Auto Maintenance LLC responded on 07/14/2020

Thanks, Shawn! It was nice meeting you. We're glad we could help.

TN