Latest Review about 2 months ago

JOHN S.
Ojai, CA
01/16/2021
Great Find - Excellent Workmanship
Chris Park and his crew do amazing work! They were able to repair my transmission without me having to buy one when other shops told me that the transmission was shot. They were quick to find the problems and repair them at a fair price. I have gone back to them for other work on my Jeep and will continue to do so in the future.

GA
Gary A.
Oxnard, CA
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Gary said that they're excellent and very professional. The mechanics are very very good.

James S.
12/28/2020 Category: Service
James said the business did what they said they would in a timely manner.

Joseph S.
Oxnard, CA
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Joseph said this business went higher than his expectations.

BA
Bonnie A.
Camarillo, CA
Chrysler Sebring
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Bonnie said Chris an employee at this business was amazing, he explained everything to her, was very knowledgeable and he did not man-splain her one time in the process. She thought his honesty was incredible. She had gone to some other place for an estimate for her brakes , they told her she needed a ridiculously expensive amount of work done and she went here because she needed some transmission service and they told her she did not need all that work done and saved her some money. It was overall an amazing experience.

Joan M.
Westlake Village, CA
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Joan said the staff is excellent.

JIM M.
07/17/2020
Fair and Honest
Had my 01 Silverado Allison tranny rebuilt by Chris, fast turn around. Also had the brakes done on my daughters car. Highly recommended.

PF
Paul F.
07/14/2020
Great service !!!
I had my transmission rebuilt and it works better than it did new. Cross is a great guy ! I would highly recommend this shop to anyone !!!

LG
LOU G.
07/13/2020
A PLACE YOU CAN TRUST
THE PLACE IS GREAT. WHEN YOU TAKE YOUR CAR OUT. YOUDONT MIND PAYING THE BILL, BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT WAS DONE RIGHT AND THE PRICE WAS RIGHT. I SENT MY FRIENDS THERE AND THEY STILL THANKING ME

JOE S.
Toyota Tundra
06/22/2020
2006 Toyota Tundra
Great experience. They took care of me.

MARK H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/22/2020
just a great shop, Chris took the time to access my truck and test drove when i brought in and quoted me a price
was treated professionally. Chris was upfront on his evaluation on problem and price to rebuild was fair compared to other estimates. he had many vehicles in his shop from work trucks, cars to hot rods. talking to my other friends in automotive business they recommended him. I would recommend anyone that has a transmission problem to come see Chris, he will treat you fairly, Mark Hubbard. Ventura

EA
Emilio A.
Saturn Aura
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Emilio said he felt his questions were answered and this to him was satisfactory.

LG
Lawrence G.
FIAT 500
04/10/2020
Fair and honest.
Personal service and attention to detail at a fair price. I can always count on Chris to give me the straight scoop.

Bob M.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
04/02/2020
CJP Automotive
Chris' workmanship and pricing can't be beat. Don't even try – you'll only look foolish.

RF
RUSTY F.
Escalon, CA
Saturn Outlook
01/12/2020
Great service. Real experts. Reasonably priced. I was very impressed.
Took my car to Independent when my transmission went out. I was 600 miles from home. Chris did the diagnoses, ordered parts, and had it fixed in no time. Since I had Independent worked on my car, I have had ZERO problems. I was kept abreast of the repairs, was given a fair estimate and price, and was dealt with like a special customer. I only wish Independent was closer so that I could make them my permanent shop. Very, very pleased.