James L.
Volvo S80
11/20/2019 Category: Service
James said everything was done well and the staff kept him informed about the repair process.

Tim M.
Volvo 850
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Tim said that Paul is a really honest guy. They don't invent problems. They use genuine parts for service.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you Tim.

Toyota Sequoia
11/11/2019
Replacement of back bumper reflector.
Paul and his staff do a great job at eva8and explaining the issues at hand.. Everyone is friendly and attentive to repairs and do a great job to make sure the customer is satis8and happy with the work they've done
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you very much.Thanks for the business.

Robert C.
Volvo XC90
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the facility ordered the parts that they needed and got it fixed in a day and they had a lot to fix. He would highly recommend this business. The employees go above and beyond.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you Robert,i hope we can continue maintaining your vehicles.

OL
Oswaldo L.
Arvin, CA
Volvo S70
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Oswaldo said that they fixed his vehicle and now it is working. There were no issues.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you Oswaldo we appreciate your business.

DARLENE G.
10/15/2019
Efficient Service
Independent Volvo is a first-rate shop with reasonable prices. They are true Volvo specialists- fast, efficient, friendly and knowledgable.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 10/22/2019

We appriciate you as a customer,thank you.

Jonathon P.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Jonathon said the business got everything done in the time line they quoted. They did a really good job.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for the positive review.

TG
TERRI G.
Taft, CA
Volvo XC70
10/10/2019
No surprises
I always try to have an appointment, since I can't leave my car and I need to wait for the service to be done. I don't live or work in Bakersfield. Paul is very understanding and does my routine services in a timely manner. I'm very happy to bring me vehicles to Independent Volvo
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you once again Terri.

BW
BRAD W.
Volvo S70
10/10/2019
Independent Volvo had come highly recommended to me, and I wasn’t disappointed. My car was diagnosed quickly, and Paul gave me options that saved me money. If you need repairs on your Volvo, this is the place!
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 10/22/2019

Thanks for choosing Independent Volvo for your automotive needs.

Connie C.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Connie said that she was pleased with the service she received from the staff. It was very good
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 10/22/2019

We are glad you are happy with the service,thank you.

10/01/2019
Great find now that Sangera isn’t an authorized Volvo dealer any more.
Great find now that Sangera isn’t an authorized Volvo dealer any more.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you for choosing Independent Volvo.

Margaret P.
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Margaret said the mechanic at the business communicates well, does the best job and tells her what needs to be done and what's coming up. He gives her a budget when she goes in for her next visit so she knows exactly what she's spending. He gives her advice on what to look for and he doesn't miss a beat. Her vehicle was covered under warranty and he let her know how urgent the issue was and how timely it would be. He also explains everything to her and she said she can't get that from many people. Paul is the best and she is very thankful for him being in her area. She doesn't trust anyone else to work on her vehicle. He knows she's retired and he took his time talking to her and he knew what he was talking about.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you for the great review,we appreciate you trusting us.

NC
NOEL C.
Volvo S80
09/16/2019
Quick and professional
Thanks for giving me such quick, thorough and professional service. I’m happy to be supporting local business as well.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 09/16/2019

We appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle.

RUSS H.
Volvo XC70
09/11/2019
Superb Service
Paul and Jose are simply the best when it comes to servicing my Volvo although they are totally competent service other makes as well. Completely honest and will not tell the customer of unwanted needs just to boost revenue. You can trust this business to do professional work at a cost well below what the dealers charges. Hang with Independent Volvo and you will not go wrong.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 09/16/2019

A great review.Thank you so much.

Jacquelyn K.
California
Volvo S90
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Jacquelyn said the service was efficient. The employees were very helpful. She was very pleased with the service and the price was reasonable.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 09/16/2019

Thanks for choosing Independent Volvo.We appreciate it.

CP
CYNTHIA P.
Winnetka, CA
08/30/2019
I trust Paul!
I'm on my 2nd used Volvo and I again have chosen Independent Volvo as my mechanic of choice, even though I live in Los Angeles. I trust Paul and his crew will do quality repairs on my vehicle and not overcharge me. This time, he discovered one of the repairs a tire shop had recommended, was not in fact needed, saving me some money. As long as I have a Volvo to drive and live in California, I will go to see Paul at Independent Volvo for my repair needs.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for your trust in us.

MARK W.
Volvo V50
08/30/2019
Trustworthy mechanic
An honest mechanic is a hard one to find these days. If you need service for your Volvo ...new or old you cannot put your car in the hands of a more knowledgeable and trustworthy mechanic than Paul!
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 09/16/2019

Thanks for being a long time customer.

SR
SANDY R.
Tehachapi, CA
08/26/2019
Oil Change
These guys are the best. I came in at 4:30 from Tehachapi with a car steaming with hot oil and they still changed it for me. Thanks guys. I can always count on you.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 09/16/2019

Once again thank you Sandy.

WR
Wyatt R.
California
Land Rover LR2
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Wyatt said that he got a big bill at the place and his vehicle was pretty dirty when he picked it up. He expected above and beyond when he has services done, but the technician was nice.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 09/03/2019

I would just like to clarify that the car was dirty because of your driver not us. I apologize that we did not have the time to detail it. Thanks for coming in and i hope the repair is good.

SF
SCOTT F.
Volvo XC90
08/12/2019
Paul and Jose did a great job of servicing my SUV! They are very professional.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 09/16/2019

W e appreciate you as a customer.Thanks Scott.