Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

KD
Kim D.
Streetsboro, OH
10/15/2018
Can't say enough good things
I can't stay enough good things about Integrity Auto Care. We have been going there for years, and they have always treated us so well. "Integrity" is at the heart of what they do and truly a value that they stand on. They are fair and honest and they're always willing to explain what's going on with our car and answer any questions we may have.

John S.
09/24/2018
They were voted the best repair shop in Ohio 8 years in a row...what does that tell you?
We've been coming here for many years, and these guys never fail to deliver the best service. They are honest, and very obviously care about me and my family. Once, when my wife's car was out of commission, they even offered to rent us a car for the duration of the repair. Who does that anymore? I've never met anyone that cares as much about their customers as the people at Integrity Auto care do. The only problems we've ever had has been a couple times they were unable to get us scheduled in as fast as we'd hoped, and once we even had to go somewhere else for the service. Frankly, it served only to remind us why we keep coming here, because the place we ended up at only cared about trying to take my money!! After that, we decided that Phil, Darrell, and his team are WELL WORTH the wait if they happen to be extraordinarily busy when we call for an appointment. After all - if they're busy, then that has to tell me something, doesn't it?

Do yourself and your family a favor...never go anywhere but to Integrity Auto. Their name says it all, and I certainly won't go anywhere else. Thanks, guys!

Sara W.
05/09/2018
Shady business
These guys have NO integrity. Even though it is clearly listed as part of their service as an oil change they do not rotate your tires unless you specifically ask. I have called every time and scheduled a "full oil service package" only to find they have not done this for the past 2 times I was in. Because I did not know this was not being completed I had extra wear on my front tires causing me to prematurely have to purchase new. I took the time to head back into the shop to speak with the owner (since he didn't return my phone call) and he took no responsibility for the work that they have listed not being completed and was extremely rude about it. Like most people, I count on my mechanic to help maintain my vehicle as long as I service regularly and all I have learned here is Itegrity techs and management cannot be trusted.

WB
William B.
04/27/2018
Integrity Auto Care
All the people at Integrity are great, honest, and go above and beyond ANYONE or ANY PLACE I have been to in the past. I now have found a place I can trust to do work on my van with confidence. Straight forward, no bait and switch, no BS, no "extras", true and fair work. I will be going back over and over again as needed!

AF
Amy F.
01/27/2018
Hard Workers
Integrity is always very open and honest about what needs to be done and how much it'll cost before hand. They do great work, and always put the customer first. I trust them to do what's right for my car, and for me.

JOSH W.
Streetsboro, OH
09/01/2017
Brakes
Great work as always. thank you!

TIFFANY B.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Chevrolet Cruze
Customer service
Always satified with the service. I had a longer than normal wait only because I needed a new cap which you amd your staff could not have anticipated having to oder that part. Only thing that made me sad was I did not recieve a little goodie bag at the end when I got into my car to leave. I always laugh a little and enjoy the little gesture. It made me sad I did not get one this time.

JOAN H.
Hudson, OH
Jeep Liberty
08/26/2017
Courtesy, interest in your vehicle
always feel confident that it's a job well done and priced honestly

JOHN W.
First Time
Prompt service, reasonable price, friendly staff, and fudge. What more can you ask for? They make you feel welcome and do the job. I found a place that I will return for work in the future.
Philip E. from Integrity Auto Care responded on 08/26/2017

Thank you, John!  I appreciate the advice on our RV search, also!  Of course, you gotta keep in mind that the fudge was brought in special for you this one time only, haha.  I really appreciate your visit, and I hope you'll tell your friends about us.

SN
Samantha N.
08/24/2017
Feels like family!
I've been a customer of in integrity auto for over 2 years now and they always go above and beyond for my services. I love the staff too! Everyone is so friendly, they make you feel at home. I would highly recommend supporting this local business for top notch service from beginning to end.

BC
BOB C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic
08/23/2017
Check engine light
It was fixed with change of spark plugs

SA
STEVE A.
Akron, OH
Jeep Patriot
08/19/2017
Integrity isn't just their name...
Always treated with honesty and caring... not just for our vehicle, but for us as customers, as well. Answers all questions until I completely understand what is going on with my vehicle. Not just out to make a dollar.

KV
Kate V.
Ford Edge
08/15/2017 Category: Service
Kate said they were friendly, and willing to answer questions.

COURTNEY B.
Jeep Liberty
08/12/2017
Amazing service
The service was amazing and they gave me advice on what to do to fix my car and what to even look for when getting a new car. They were so kind and extremely helpful. I highly recommend them

LC
LINDA C.
Ford Fiesta
08/09/2017
Great service & friendly.
They repaired & changed the oil. It is running like a new car (2012 Ford fiesta).

Tiffany B.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
08/04/2017
They treat me like good friends
I continue to support this local buainess. I love the great work they do. They treat me

like an old friend and never steer me wrong when it comes to car care.
Philip E. from Integrity Auto Care responded on 08/04/2017

Thanks, Tiffany!  I'm glad we're able to help keep you on the road and safe when it comes to your car repairs.  Drive safe!

GK
GREG K.
Ford Flex
07/29/2017
comunication
you solved my suspention noise
Philip E. from Integrity Auto Care responded on 07/31/2017

Thanks, Greg!  And isn't that the only thing that matters?  I appreciate that you gave us the chance to help in that regard, and I hope you'll count on us again in the future.  Tell your friends about us!

MICHELLE B.
Kent, OH
Honda Civic Cpe
07/28/2017
I appreciate the great customer service I received and personalized attention to detail regarding my car. Thank you Chris and Phil.

Michelle,
You are a peach!  Thank you for your kind words, and letting us know that we've made a difference to you.  Your business is truly appreciated, and we're always happy to be of service any way we can.  Please tell your friends about us, and tell them to let us know "Michelle sent me".  Good luck in your new job!

SP
SCOTT P.
Mogadore, OH
07/27/2017
Always excellent!!
Title says it all.
Philip E. from Integrity Auto Care responded on 07/31/2017

Thank you, SCott - I appreciate you very much, and I'm happy to be of service when I can.  Please continue to refer your friends and staff, and let me know how I can be of service, ok?

BC
BOB C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/20/2017
Amaze, Amazed, Amazing Service
I was contacted the day after my repair by Chris to make sure everything was done to my satisfaction. I had a few questions about the repair and without hesitation I was told to bring it back they would look at the issue. It was taken care of immediately.
Philip E. from Integrity Auto Care responded on 07/31/2017

We really appreciate you, Bob, and I'm glad that we were able to get your concerns addressed so quickly.  We always make your concerns a priority in situations like that, and want you to know that we take what we offer very seriously.

Please drive safe, and of course, please tell your friends about us.