Monte M.
05/26/2020
Got my truck in and out in 1day.

PM
Pete M.
05/05/2020
The Best
Mark and his crew are the best in customer service and automotive knowledge. Try are worth every Penney .

RF
Richard F.
04/16/2020
Previous Customer Gushes About IMTAR
I’m old. Don’t understand & comprehend modern vehicles. I need people I can trust to resolve issues in a timely professional manner at a reasonable rate.
IMTAR goes above and beyond. Never in my life have I received this kind of service. I am so very grateful that I found them.

DT
Dan T.
04/09/2020
Repair
Thanks for getting my truck up and running. I dropped it in your lap unannounced and u were able to get me in. Much appreciated

BD
Ben D.
04/08/2020
Pride
They put your needs first. The company does quality work and stands behind it. I have used them for12 years and never have had a problem.

David D.
04/05/2020
Thanks for service to my truck, I plan to get 100k out of her, with your help!
Inte Mountain has been timely, showed great coutesey, and done what they proposed without surprises. Excellent work they stand behind their work, when a light came on in Arizona, the dealership unhooked the chip. Intermountain put me back on th road without charge. I have recommended several customers to their shopl

Mark G.
03/17/2020
Personalized service
Very reliable service that stands behind their work

JO
John O.
Sunriver, OR
Ford RV Cutaway
03/12/2020
Knowledgeable, Honest, Reasonable
I’ve had all 3 of our different diesels
(07 Jeep, 5.9 Dodge, 6.0 Ford Van)
into Mark and the guys at Inter Mt.
in past year and it has always been a good experience. Just wish i would have started going there years ago!

Randy B.
Sisters, OR
02/13/2020
Honest
We all know how expensive and technically complicated repairing our vehicles is. The days of shade tree repairs at home are almost gone. If you do not have the education and technical tools you have to rely on a dealership or a private shop.
Pretty easy for unscrupulous shops to tell you " Well your Do-Dad thats connect to the Watch-a-Giger needs to be replaced". And most of us say OK, and pay a big bill, and have no idea if the problem has been fixed.
You will never get that from Inter Mountain Truck & Auto Repair.
They are no cheeper, but they are HONEST!
You can count on being informed fully on any repairs needed on your vehicle. Questions ! ask questions and they will answer them.
Cost is in line with any other shop in the industry.
But what you get is a properly repaired vehicle and piece of mine for money well spent.

KG
Kevin G.
02/07/2020
Honest people
These guys won’t give you the run around... honest people

Jodie F.
02/06/2020
Great customer service and great work done!
The nicest staff with your best interest in mind. They go above and beyond to get you the best price and the best job done

RF
Rodger F.
Prineville, OR
02/04/2020
Best Repair Service I have ever used!
Awesome service from the time you step in the door till they are done and even then they follow up ! Timely & very efficient & they installed a new turbo, milled and sealed my manifolds, serviced the oil and fuel system , cleaned the EGR system ect. all in two days and back to me-- F 350 6.0 Runs like a champ now! Thanks guys!!

Dean G.
01/17/2020
Friendly service
My first time as a customer and was treated as a valued regular from the moment I stepped in the office.

FF
Franklin F.
Leavenworth, WA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/06/2020
Thorough service, knowledgable and super nice staff.
The service was very thorough. They found the coolant leak and as a result explained why the hard starting occurred. They solved the leak and topped off the coolant. They also check injection pressures and found a couple that were out of balance. Codes were read and several suggestions were made to keep the truck in good working order. I would recommend this company to anyone with a diesel truck.

RY
Ron Y.
01/05/2020
quality service
I have found my diesel shop! Great service on my ford 6 liter and I can say it has never run better. Thank You for providing value as well as quality service. Ron Y.