08/01/2020
Service Desk
The service desk individual during my visit wasn't very personable unlike Keith who is normally there. Keith is 5 star.
However, I will recommend Interstate to others.

James S.
GMC Yukon XL
07/25/2020
They listen and respond

Kathleen S.
07/25/2020
Friendly service
Had a same day appointment for inspection. They offered a ride home if needed. Good job

York, PA
07/23/2020
Tremendous customer service and convenience, trusted advice
They present service options and make recommendations. I trust their recommendations as if it were their own vehicle being worked on.

LF
Lorraine F.
Ford Expedition
07/23/2020
Great place
Good service, clean building, friendly, knowledgeable, courteous staff.

07/22/2020
Provide over and above service
The appointment was scheduled to accommodate my schedule. Dave asked questions and made service suggestions to make sure my car was ready for future travel. I am by myself so I greatly appreciate their willingness to bring me home and back. Have never had a problem with the work done. Only service center I use!

BC
Bill C.
Cadillac STS
07/21/2020
Great service. Friendly and very reliable. It has to be one of the cleanest centers around. It was just a great experience. Thanks guys. See you again soon.

Barbara S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/14/2020
Excellent Service!
The service was great and everyone was very polite. It was done quickly and I felt confident leaving my car there to be inspected and for an oil change. It was convenient and close.

Elizabethtown, PA
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
07/09/2020
Oil and Filter Change
As always, Keith did a wonderful job at a reasonable cost. I highly recommend Interstate Service Center to anyone!

Kathleen S.
07/07/2020
Great Customer Service
When I called to make my appointment the customer service was great. I was able to make a timely appointment to work with my schedule. On the day of appointment I was provided a shuttle to take me back home and pick me up to return for my vehicle. This is a great service. Very pleased with my first visit to Interstate Service Center.

TG
Tommy G.
07/06/2020
Amazing customer service!!
It all starts as soon as you walk in the door. Amazing customer service and no questions left unanswered. This is not my first time here and won't be the last.! Thank you Interstate Service Team..!!

RK
Robert K.
Toyota Camry Solara
07/02/2020
Solara
able to handle things quickly

WF
William F.
Washington Boro, PA
06/29/2020
As Always
As always, fast, dependable service!!

06/29/2020
Friendly and are thorugh with thier work..... fairly priced 😁

KH
Kelli Ann H.
Elizabethtown, PA
Nissan Versa
06/26/2020
Always great service - everytime
The service is friendly, and I feel taken care of when my car is serviced. I drop my car off without worrying about the outcome. I know they’ll be thorough and fair.