ROBERT W & TERRI L S.
Hyundai ELANTRA
01/15/2021
Honest with great customer service
We finally found a garage we can trust. We’d never go anywhere else.

JE
Joanne E.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Linda H. She said the technicians communicated and explained everything very well. They answered all of the questions.

Nissan Sentra
01/12/2021
Good Services
Good customer service, fair pricing and professional friendly service.

01/11/2021
Quick service
My car was serviced quickly and works great.

KATHRYN L. & ROBERT B.
Toyota Matrix
01/10/2021
Trustworthy
Weaver's Garage is honest. They explain things and ask what you want to do after giving you all the information. I appreciate that when they call, they also have a quote for what the cost will be. They are helpful in answering questions and giving advice, if you ask for it. They are very easy to work with. I highly recommend them.

JY
JACK D. & SHARON JEA Y.
Ford Freestyle
01/09/2021
Great Sevice
Weaver's does whatever it takes to inspect/repair our vehicles as soon as possible in their schedule. And they keep us updated on costs and repair time.

PW
PAUL W.
Mount Joy, PA
Ram 1500
01/08/2021
Darren when he answers the phone!
I ended up getting a screw in one of the tires on my truck. I called Weaver's garage and spoke to Darren on my way home from work that day he set me up for a next day appointment to drop off on my way to work the job was done fast and efficient and the price I paid for my service was outstanding. Weaver's garage is a place of high integrity thank you.

THOMAS R. & PEGGY M.
Dodge Durango
01/07/2021
As mentioned above: Weavers is the best from expert mechanics using quality parts and products and great personal care all across the board!! I’ve been a customer for about 15 years and their flexibility time wise on multiple levels coupled with taking our needs seriously giving serious attention to detail for the safety of the drivers in your household! If what they were attempting to do would not be safe for their family they wouldn’t do it with yours. They make sure you get the best job for your safety and cost effectiveness and in as short a time as possible.

EH
Eugene H.
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Eugene said his vehicle was towed to the business and Dow got it fixed right away. It has never run better and they will get his service from now on. He has known the family for a long time. He has great admiration for them and is thankful that Dow was able do him a big favor, during the holiday season.

GM
GREG E. & ANETTE K. M.
Lebanon, PA
Chevrolet Suburban
01/02/2021
Knowledgeable, Reliable and Trustworthy
We've been going to Weavers since the mid 1980s and never disappointed.

JOEL B.
01/01/2021
Professional and always a notch above!
I have been doing business with Daryl and his team at the garage since 2014 and they have never disappointed me. I have been treated with professionalism every time I have come in to have my car inspected or serviced. The work is always excellent and thorough and I have not ever had to return to have something fixed again. But the best thing about Weavers Garage is the customer service. They work very hard to get my vehicles in and out in a timely fashion. I am always treated with respect, They are patient with my explanations and the recommendations they make always have my best interest in mind. I could not give a higher recommendation - they are the best!

DAVID P. & SUSAN M. B.
Lititz, PA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
12/30/2020
Weavers = Personal Service
We are very happy with the service that Weavers provides. Personalized service!

BN
Brandon N.
Denver, PA
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Brandon said he didn't have any issues and has no complaints about the business. Brandon said employees called and told him when it was done.

JOE C. & ERICA L. S.
Manheim, PA
Honda Crosstour
12/29/2020
Consistent Service
I have been with Weaver’s Garage for 15 years, and the service and mechanical work has consistently been top-notch. I’ve taken my brother’s and mother’s vehicles there, too. These folks are honest and patient, always working hard to satisfy the customer. There are too many good things to say about this group in a review. Check them out for yourself!

Richard W.
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Richard said they are fast , efficient and the price was good.