4.6

Overall Rating 4.61538/5Overall Rating 4.61538/5Overall Rating 4.61538/5Overall Rating 4.61538/5rating 4.61538
Overall Rating 2.20513/5Overall Rating 2.20513/5rating 2.20513rating 2.20513rating 2.20513

Jacqueline P.
Prescott, WI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Service is the Best
Justin took care of my car and he is so pleasant and informative. There were a couple things that were simple fixes and they didn’t charge me for those items. Justin is patient and willing to take the time to answer all my questions so I can make a fully informed decision. He doesn’t scare you into making expensive repairs but clearly states what the risks are and highlights what needs to be fixed sooner and why. Other items can be on a “watch and see” list. I appreciate Justin’s customer service and will trust Inver Grove Hyundai for all my maintenance and repair needs.
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 12/12/2019

Thank you very much!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Team - good work!
Thanks for the great service. The technicians found the problem and fixed it quickly and correctly. I was especially impressed with the genuinely warm welcome and the thank you when done. GOOD WORK!
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 12/07/2019

Thank you very much! Have a great weekend!

WI

New Brighton, MN
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/04/2019 Category: Service
wonderful service
all works were done throughly
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you.

Inver Grove Heights, MN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Top Notch!
Hyundai is always reliable. Purchased my first car in 2007, and my second one in 2017. I've yet to have a bad experience with this dealer, and their service department is top notch!
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you for the kind words. Have a great weekend.

MJ

PL
Patricia L.
Cottage Grove, MN
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Professional and friendly and service is completed in a timely manner.
Complete service work in a timely manner.
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

RL
Rebecca L.
Inver Grove, MN
11/24/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai I.G.H.
Called for an oil change got a next day appt. at my preferred time. Paperwork given after oil change showed engine and cabin filter required changing. Wished I would have been contacted as I probably would have had the filters replaced.
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete he survey. Your service advisor will be contacting you to address your concerns.

SD
Shannan D.
The stuff/advisor
Went back for an oil change. And Brandon, the service advisor gave me more great deal for free. Am happy once again with inver groove Hyundai with the way they work to resolve the problem, am happy they take every single thing seriously and it is really great place. Good job and keep up the good work.

The mechanics
Time waster
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I will address your concerns and get back to you. Please give me a call if you have any questions before we reach you.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Timely, knowledgeable, and caring.
Thank you to the service advisor, Brandon, once again, for creating yet another pleasant service visit.
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

South Saint Paul, MN
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership, horrible app.
Customer service is always there. Every employee smiles, says hi as passing by. Easy to get in for service. Nothing against Hyundai dealer, but the app for remote start is horrible. Would be less headache with a fob.
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

James S.
New Brighton, MN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Every time we have our vehicles taken care of at Inver Grove Hyundai we know that our service will be top notch. Thank-you for doing an excellent job all the time.
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! We appreciate your kind words. Have a great weekend.

Jody Landburg

Jeanette B.
Eden Prairie, MN
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Always best service!
We have been servicing our Sonata here for over 4 years. The staff is always helpful and customer-oriented . Service is as efficient as possible and I appreciate the car wash at the end when available!
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

11/13/2019 Category: Service
Consistently great service and sales.
Thank you, again, for exceeding my expectations!
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and choosing us for your vehicles needs.

Have a great evening.
Jody Landburg

NB
Nancy B.
Hastings, MN
2007 Hyundai Tucson
always reliable
Purchased new in 2007, I still bring my Tucson to IGH for service that is reliable and honest!

Marti G.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
11/12/2019 Category: Service
I bought my 2006 Sonata here -The staff is friendly, considerate & efficient - I trust that my 2006 car is always serviced very well & kept in good condition.
The service and staff have always been great!

Bradley H.
White Bear Lake, MN
Friendly staff
Awesome service

Mark C.
Hastings, MN
2008 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service but a little pricey.
I took my Elantra in to a non-Hyundai repair shop because the check-engine light came on. The guy at that shop interpreted the engine codes incorrectly for which he replaced the fuel pump for$400. The check engine came on again. I then took the car to Hyundai who re-analyses the engine codes and replaced an O2 sensor and a cooling sensor for $1100. That solved the issue. So my takeaway is this; if I need clearly-defined work done (I.e., oil change, belt change, etc.) then I’ll go to the cheaper local mechanic.....but if the problem needs to be analyzed, I’ll go back to Hyundai.
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time t complete the survey.

Rochelle C.
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Service feedback
Justin is great. Reliable, detailed. He represents Hyundai well.
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Michele L.
Shakopee, MN
11/07/2019
Outstanding Service-as usual!
Brandon went above and beyond today. Had my car serviced today and he delivered exceptional customer service. We moved from Inver Grove Heights to Shakopee a few months back. There is a closer Hyundai dealership to where we now reside, but I won't go anywhere else except this location because I trust them with my car!
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019