4.6

Overall Rating 4.58824/5Overall Rating 4.58824/5Overall Rating 4.58824/5Overall Rating 4.58824/5rating 4.58824
Overall Rating 2.23529/5Overall Rating 2.23529/5rating 2.23529rating 2.23529rating 2.23529

SD
Shannan D.
11/19/2019 Category: Service
The mechanics
Time waster
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I will address your concerns and get back to you. Please give me a call if you have any questions before we reach you.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Timely, knowledgeable, and caring.
Thank you to the service advisor, Brandon, once again, for creating yet another pleasant service visit.
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

South Saint Paul, MN
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership, horrible app.
Customer service is always there. Every employee smiles, says hi as passing by. Easy to get in for service. Nothing against Hyundai dealer, but the app for remote start is horrible. Would be less headache with a fob.
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

James S.
New Brighton, MN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Every time we have our vehicles taken care of at Inver Grove Hyundai we know that our service will be top notch. Thank-you for doing an excellent job all the time.
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! We appreciate your kind words. Have a great weekend.

Jody Landburg

Jeanette B.
Eden Prairie, MN
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Always best service!
We have been servicing our Sonata here for over 4 years. The staff is always helpful and customer-oriented . Service is as efficient as possible and I appreciate the car wash at the end when available!
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

11/13/2019 Category: Service
Consistently great service and sales.
Thank you, again, for exceeding my expectations!
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and choosing us for your vehicles needs.

Have a great evening.
Jody Landburg

NB
Nancy B.
Hastings, MN
2007 Hyundai Tucson
always reliable
Purchased new in 2007, I still bring my Tucson to IGH for service that is reliable and honest!

Marti G.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
11/12/2019 Category: Service
I bought my 2006 Sonata here -The staff is friendly, considerate & efficient - I trust that my 2006 car is always serviced very well & kept in good condition.
The service and staff have always been great!

Bradley H.
White Bear Lake, MN
Friendly staff
Awesome service

Mark C.
Hastings, MN
2008 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service but a little pricey.
I took my Elantra in to a non-Hyundai repair shop because the check-engine light came on. The guy at that shop interpreted the engine codes incorrectly for which he replaced the fuel pump for$400. The check engine came on again. I then took the car to Hyundai who re-analyses the engine codes and replaced an O2 sensor and a cooling sensor for $1100. That solved the issue. So my takeaway is this; if I need clearly-defined work done (I.e., oil change, belt change, etc.) then I’ll go to the cheaper local mechanic.....but if the problem needs to be analyzed, I’ll go back to Hyundai.
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time t complete the survey.

Rochelle C.
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Service feedback
Justin is great. Reliable, detailed. He represents Hyundai well.
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Michele L.
Shakopee, MN
11/07/2019
Outstanding Service-as usual!
Brandon went above and beyond today. Had my car serviced today and he delivered exceptional customer service. We moved from Inver Grove Heights to Shakopee a few months back. There is a closer Hyundai dealership to where we now reside, but I won't go anywhere else except this location because I trust them with my car!

Thankyou very much!

Timothy S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/07/2019 Category: Service
On time promise service
Excellent service and done right on time.

HK
Harold K.
Hampton, MN
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service with recall
Great customer service and relaxing place while you wait

Dan S.
Barneveld, WI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Fixed there error and took care of the problem
Mistakes happen but it’s how you fix the problem that makes the difference. A tech forgot a step that caused the failure again but after getting it fixed at our home dealer, you paid for the additional repair without hesitation. We appreciate your quick response and resolving the problem.

11/06/2019 Category: Service
Repair only lasted 48 hours
After spending $700 we have the same problem 48 hours later. At another dealer hopefully getting it fixed correctly this time.
Apparently the final adjustment step wasn’t done.
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time tocomplete the survey. We are working to resolve your concerns.

Julie L.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2019 Category: Service
IGH's expertise & familiarity with the vehicles inspires confidence.
Tires were rotated; good. When tires were off , the treads should have been given a cursory inspection since, upon returning home on the
same afternoon of service, I discovered a nail imbedded in the RR tire. Nail is still there, however , no air pressure loss has been
Detected in the last 72 hours.

The multi-point inspection form should go back to color code !
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.

PV
Peter V.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
My new Sonota
I had a problem with ny new Sonata after one week of ownership. I called the service center at Inver Grove Hyundai and they told me to come right in and they would get me in right away and get it figured out. I went right there and they did just what they said they would do. It was a small problem and they repaired it quickly and I was back on my way in short order.
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Jacqueline P.
Prescott, WI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Honest and Friendly Service
Mark was my guy and although I went for an oil change, tire rotation and a check tires light, Mark recommended some additional service that was overdue. I asked him to explain what the additional service was for and what the benefit was to getting it done. He calmly explained everything and I kept asking more questions. Each time he responded politely and was very patient with me to guarantee that I fully understood how the additional service would benefit my vehicle. Thanks for your kind and patient service Mark!
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Donald D.
Sunfish Lake, MN
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Review of recent oil change
Overall a positive experience. Timely and all questions were answered.
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019