Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.47619/5Overall Rating 4.47619/5Overall Rating 4.47619/5Overall Rating 4.47619/5rating 4.47619
Overall Rating 2.28571/5Overall Rating 2.28571/5rating 2.28571rating 2.28571rating 2.28571
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Rochester, MN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/19/2019 Category: Service
I drive from Rochester every time for service
A few years ago, I bought a used Hyundai Equus in Rochester. When I went to the local dealer for a part, one of the sales people met me as I was getting out of my car. He asked, "Is that an Equus?" At that point I decided to drive 75 miles to Inver Grove Hyundai for service. I have been happy ever since. When it was time to replace the Equus with an SUV, I bought a Santa Fe Sport 2.0T there.

ES
Ellen S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Service Advisor Larry Fish
This was the first time in a long that I have come into the dealer for any service work. Larry Fish was my service advisor. I have to say that Larry went above and beyond to make me happy. Now this is the first time in a long time that anyone at your dealership did that and that is way I have not come into the dealership for any of my work. The last time I was there I was treated like an ice cube and when I gave a poor review the dealership was all over me to change it and I would not. It seems that are new people there now and you had better hang on to them if you want people coming back. If I could I would give Larry Fish 10 stars. Thank you Larry for caring about me and my car.

South Saint Paul, MN
2008 Hyundai Elantra
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Ms. Lund
Find a more reasonable mechanic to do your maintenance

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your feedback.

West Saint Paul, MN
2013 Hyundai Veloster
fine
Average
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. your feedback is appreciated.

Have a good day.

PO
Paul O.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Fast and convenient
I took the car in for a recall and an oil change first thing in the morning. Even though they were very busy, I was out of there in an hour and on my way.
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you very much!

QF
Quentin F.
Prompt professional service
Very professional and responsive service. I shoes up unannounced and the performed a recall software update in less than 45 minutes plus gave me a free car wash.

BP
Barbara P.
Hastings, MN
Warranty repair
Good service after notified from Hyundai about problem

EW
Eileen W.
Inver Grove, MN
2008 Hyundai Accent
Fantastic
Courteous, conscientious, on time, and reasonably priced. Thank you so much.

Jerome P.
Hastings, MN
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Hanify is the only reason why I come back
Hanify is the only reason why I come back

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your feed back. Next time you are in ask the service advisors about our specials.

CG
Cindy G.
West Saint Paul, MN
Unsure
Everyone professional and polite.

Rochelle C.
Service feedback.
I do not recall if a oil sticker was placed on the window for my next visit. Also I came in 97 miles early according to the internal auto dash msg and it was not reset for the next visit.
I am not sure I would recommend to a friend but itvys making me select. Used to service which is more thorough.
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Rochelle,

I hope I was able to address all of your concerns through email. If you have further questions please let me know Have a great weekend.

Prescott, WI
Long wait.
The service that was done was good but it took much longer than expected and there were several people waiting for their vehicles to get done.
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We are increasing our staff to improve wait times. We really appreciate your feedback!  Have a good day.

PL
Patricia L.
Cottage Grove, MN
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Professional and friendly and service is completed in a timely manner.
Justin was very helpful and when I was waiting, checked and asked how I was doing and how much longer the wait would be which I appreciated.
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you very much! Have a great evening!

Michael R.
Cottage Grove, MN
mr
the car is leased from there, and it is close
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  Larry will be reaching out to you about your responces.  Thank you again and have a good day. If there is anything I can do let me know.

jlandburg2invergrovehyundai.com

Minneapolis, MN
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/09/2019 Category: Service
easy in & out
Got a ride to work from dealership; I usually walk but the sidewalks were buried in snow. Car was done on time.
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 03/09/2019

WB
William B.
South Saint Paul, MN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/08/2019 Category: Service
The service people are friendly and do a good job.
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 03/09/2019

JJ
James J.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
A+
Always great personnel and great service!
Jody L. from Inver Grove Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019