JAVIER G.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
10/09/2019
The best!
Great work. Trustworthy. I always know my car will be fixed and i won't be taken advantage of. Prices are resonable

AH
ANTOINETTE H.
10/05/2019
BEST REPAIR SHOP AROUND!!
Ronnie & the crew are the absolute Best!! They are fair, honest & great at what they do! I trust my vehicle repairs to no other shop!

Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/02/2019
Best Service!
Ronnie and Team extend best service all around! Trusted and respected place to receive quality repair work.
Thanks for always being there!
J

JV
JIM V.
Mission Viejo, CA
Hyundai Genesis
09/30/2019
Honesty, great work and even better prices
Ronnie and the team at Irvine Auto Repair are simply the best in the industry. I’ve been taking my cars there for over 12 years. They are honest, do great work and they have the best prices. Take your cars there for all your needs. You’ll be glad you did.

PD
PAUL D.
09/27/2019
Personable and Attentive Customer Service!
I went to Irvine Auto Repair to do a smog test but my 2005 Honda CRV had had a battery change and so the computer was not ready to do the diagnostic test necessary. Ronnie and the guys there at the shop were so helpful and encouraged me to drive the car until it was ready, not wanting to run it through the test only to fail. Everyone was so helpful. I went back to do an oil change, get a special allergy cabin filter and they advised me that my front brakes were very worn. They took me right away the next day and had me out in 40 minutes and also helped me with new wipers blades (on sale!).

I will be back. I really trust these guys.

TT
TIM T.
Ford Crown Victoria
09/25/2019
Good honest work. Fair prices.
Ronnie and the mechanical staff offer honest competent mechanical ability and efficient labor.

I thought our car needed extensive repair. Ronnie diagnosed our problem and showed the repairs to be much more simple and less expensive.

I am grateful.

MIKE S.
09/13/2019
I’ve been going to Irvine Auto Repair for over six years. They always do quality work and never push unneeded service. They’re low key and competent. Prices are fair.

KP
KATIE P.
Lexus ES 350
08/26/2019
Great service !
They were so fast and friendly would highly recommend to anyone.

LE
LIEN E.
08/13/2019
Very accommodating
They are very busy but managed to squeeze me in last minute. Great customer service!

LG
LINDA G.
Hyundai Genesis
08/12/2019
Ronnie always the best !
Over 17 years of doing business with Ronnie, Irvine Auto Repair, we always expect honest, quality, fair , reliable work on all of our family cars. We always rest well in knowing our repairs and matenience are done complete and with integrity.

08/05/2019
auto repair
Courteous Staff and service is delivered as quoted.

JERRY C.
08/02/2019
Best auto repair available.
I’ve been bringing my cars here for years. The service is always outstanding, but better yet, they are honest and can be trusted. I wouldn’t take my cars anywhere else.

JAN W.
Honda Civic Sdn
07/31/2019
Wonderful service
I called this morning and needed my air conditioning fixed today after being without it for 6 months. They saw me that day and fixed it while I waited. As they worked on the problem, I was told of the progress periodically. I felt they were honest and not charging me more than was necessary. The owner was so pleasant and respectful.

BIG JOHN B.
Norwalk, CA
07/29/2019
Awesome work
I think he has great and qualified people that work for him when there's a problem he take you to it and show you what the problem is on your vehicle

AR
ANDREA R.
07/18/2019
BEST mechanics I have ever had
I brought in my Jeep Wrangler that has been THE MOST STUBBORN ANTI-SMOG SH*THEAD I HAVE EVER OWNED and these guys fixed her up so good I don't think (crossing my fingers) we will be coming back for repairs any time soon.

Ronnie at Irvine Auto Repair is an amazing mechanic. I have never met a more thorough mechanic who is willing to do the extra bookwork to make sure he isn't racking up any bills or needlessly changing out parts. He took the time to fix my Jeep over the course of a few months (I was in and out of town) and just when we threw our hands up in frustration, he solved my smog issue which kept me from getting registered. It actually required a lot of extra work on his end to figure out exactly what was needed for my Jeep.

I couldn't begin to recommend a better mechanic in the Irvine area. His honesty with customers and his obvious passion for his work means some HEALTHY cars.

I never knew my old crusty Jeep could run this well! Thank you Irvine Auto Repair!

Volvo S70
07/16/2019
Irvine auto repair is fast, efficient and holds a core value of integrity.
Quality work and affordable prices.

FR
FRANK R.
07/02/2019
Customer service is what they do best!
This place is staffed with courteous professionals. Their customer service makes you feel like a VIP! Irvine Auto Repair goes the extra mile for my business!^
Ronnie S., OWNER from Irvine Auto Repair responded on 07/15/2019

We appreciate your business and are proud we made you feel like a VIP.

RICHARD S.
Mission Viejo, CA
Toyota Land Cruiser
06/28/2019
Irvine Auto Repair - Exceeds All Expectations
The owner, Ronnie, is the best to work with. He has taken care of my Land Cruiser with excellent work. He is honest and knows more than the experts at Toyota. It has 430k miles and it is the first engine. I recommend IAR to anyone that needs a reliable and fair service.

MF
MICHAEL F.
Kia Sorento
06/21/2019
honest, fast, convenient, love Ronnie
We have been going to Ronnie for over 10 years now. Love his honesty, quick and fast service.

Ram 1500
06/04/2019
The Best
Owner is honest. Prices are reasonable. My new go-to auto repair shop.