RP
Raul P.
Apple Valley, CA
04/07/2021
I took my Range Rover to see if I could fix the issues it had, unfortunately the truck had too many issues to actually fix it; but due to the exceptional expertise of West Coast Rovers and their diagnostic it made it easier to determine whether it would be worth fixing or not. They were not concerned whether they made money from me, they were more focused on providing expert advice for me to make a choice. It's very hard to find honest shops now a days, and West Coast Rovers is truly one of those shops, I would recommend them to anyone.

Rice S.
Capistrano Beach, CA
Found a good one
I stopped in to get an inspection on my new to me 2012 Range Rover. They were excellent communicators in regards to what I can expect owning this vehicle. Jeff and Andrew were very candid, transparent and straight forward.
I look forward to utilizing them for all of our maintenance needs.

Newport Beach, CA
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
Succeeded after dealer failed
Had my Evoque in the local dealer with an electrical problem. The dealer misdiagnosed the problem and didn’t correct it. West Coast Rovers had the problem immediately figured out and were able to correct it quickly and efficiently. I was very impressed.

Dan G.
Dana Point, CA
04/01/2021
Quick parts need
The team at West Coast Rovers have help me mostly restore my low miles ‘95 RRC Count LWB with both quality parts and service over the last two years! This last parts need was was exactly what I needed and quick and easy. Love these guys!

LK
Len K.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
03/30/2021
This was my first time coming in to West Coast Rovers and it was great. Jeff and his staff were awesome and I'll definitely be coming back.

PC
Pia C.
03/27/2021
Got Business Done
I just happen to drive by and this caught my eye. Called and asked if they can replace my battery on 2014 RE Sport HSE and I was given a quote promptly. Very clean shop/facility. Interesting showcasing collector model Land Rovers! Will definitely get my business again.

Catricia S.
Grand Terrace, CA
Land Rover Discovery
03/25/2021
this Tram fixed my Disco right
I spent six months trying to get my car repaired so that it would pass smog the West Coast Rover's team was able to get my car fixed and smog within three days the vehicle service was expeditious and the customer service was outstanding!

PL
Phillip L.
Land Rover LR4
03/24/2021
Great Service. Very Thorough.
I just purchased a 2016 LR4 and took it over to West Coast Rovers for a full Vehicle inspection. They were very thorough and professional. They gave me great advice on about my land rover. Thanks again.

AV

PR
Petra R.
03/18/2021
Above and Beyond Service
If you own a LandRover and live within reasonable distance, this is the place to go for expert service, honest feedback and willingness to explore options that fit your budget. You will meet the most passionate team when it comes to providing an excellent customer experience, transparency throughout the process and a well serviced car.

silvia m.
Chino Hills, CA
Land Rover LR3
03/13/2021
Excellent honest service
I want to share I own a few Rovers and with that have had my share of unethical sloppy mechanics. Unfortunately due to high degree of frustration with a dishonest mechanics. I found Jeff's shop. I want to thank Jeff for taking the time to listen to me and helping me with my dilemma he went above & beyond to explain the repairs. I had my Lr3 diverted to his shop and it was fixed the same day. Very impressed with the due diligence and attention to detail that was given to me and Lr3. I will be bringing my other Landovers to Jeff in the future. Truly a Diamond in the ruff, ethical and honest & professional. Thank you West coast Rover and team!! You made my day!!

CA
Chris A.
Orange, CA
Land Rover LR4
03/11/2021
I was referred to West Coast Rovers by a friend. I was extremely satisfied with the level of professionalism and service received. I will definitely be returning for my rover to get serviced in the future.

Michelle P.
Irvine, CA
Land Rover Discovery Sport
03/10/2021
Great shop!
Drove by this place so many times and finally scheduled my service there. Super easy to get an appointment, honest, friendly staff. Highly recommend!

SJ
Sung J.
Irvine, CA
Land Rover Discovery Sport
03/10/2021
Customer service
Jeff is very friendly, thorough and professional. Everyone in the shop seems very nice and helpful. Thank Jeff and the team.

PW
Paul W.
Orange, CA
03/03/2021
Fast turnaround time and proper repair.
Plenty of repair facilities out there but leave it to the pros like West Coast Rovers to make sure your Land Rover is repaired correctly the first time. Thank you.