Overall Rating 3.833335/5Overall Rating 3.833335/5Overall Rating 3.833335/5rating 3.833335rating 3.833335
Overall Rating 1.83333/5rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333

PG
Pat G.
Loudon, NH
12/09/2018 Category: Service
The concern that the service department has for everyone that brings thier cars in ofr service.
They are a caring group of staff and techs. They care the person as well as the car.
!
Stephen N B., Service Manager from Irwin Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

HK
Helmut K.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/07/2018 Category: Service
It's all about the service
While Hyundai cars are very cost effective, having owned several, it's really the service and warranty that is the most important thing for a car owner...
Stephen N B., Service Manager from Irwin Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Franklin, NH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Honest Reliable Service
Great honest reliable service again! Always honest service every time. Friendly & professional staff.
Stephen N B., Service Manager from Irwin Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you so much for the great review!!!

Michael B.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
My vehicle was in for warranty service. Great service all around from help at the service desk to the service advisor to the service technician. The rental was ready when promised as was my repaired car.
Stephen N B., Service Manager from Irwin Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Thanks for the great review!

Michael S.
Freedom, NH
11/27/2018 Category: Service
As always my experience with Irwin was outstanding. The appointment is always on time and I requested a inspection sticker which was a add on to the service I had scheduled and they did the inspection no problem. The service advisor is always very polite and courteous.
Stephen N B., Service Manager from Irwin Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Debra D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service,
Great customer service, people working at the desk very polite, courteous, knowledgeable. Very respectful of their time as well as mine.
Thank you to all I expect nothing but the best and they/ you deliver
Stephen N B., Service Manager from Irwin Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback, is there anything we could do better next time?

Bradford, VT
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
We continue to have certain service done at Irwin, but the distance from our home hinders us doing all our services there. We love that we are treated well and called by name when we are there. We've had nothing but good experiences with Irwin Hyundai!
Stephen N B., Service Manager from Irwin Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thanks so much for the great review, happy to help anytime you are able to make the trip!

KD
Katherine D.
Rumney, NH
2008 Hyundai Sonata
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Bad weather day, good service day.
Though the weather was causing many cancellations I stuck it out and made it to appointment and was happy with the service attendant and their pleasant behavior, tone and demeanor. I was unaware my battery was in need of relaxing and a brake component, that was ordered. I got a spare key and a reset. Everything I needed and more.
Stephen N B., Service Manager from Irwin Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

NF
Nicole F.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Great work
I always get great service and James always provides great work in my car!!! Very thankful to have him and his team work on my car :)
Stephen N B., Service Manager from Irwin Hyundai responded on 11/24/2018

Thanks for the great review!

Mark D.
Gilford, NH
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Stephen N B., Service Manager from Irwin Hyundai responded on 11/24/2018

Thank you for the perfect review!!!

WB
Wayne B.
Gilmanton, NH
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Service Mgr very helpful
Bob in service very helpful and always tries his best to get us in quickly. Chris (tech) seems to have very good knowledge of the Hyundai line, is quick to diagnose and quick to complete repairs.
Stephen N B., Service Manager from Irwin Hyundai responded on 11/24/2018

We appreciate the excellent feedback, thank you!

PS
Peter S.
Westbrook, ME
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept. ease of scheduling and fast service. Also received free car wash!!
Freindly service. Staff was great. Communicated progress.

Thank you so much!!!

James W.
Northfield, NH
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff..prompt service...always a pleasure to come here
Stephen N B., Service Manager from Irwin Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

WB
William B.
Wolfeboro, NH
2017 Hyundai Veloster
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Great Place for service and a very nice waiting room
easy to get to, nice people working there , great service
Stephen N B., Service Manager from Irwin Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

So happy to help, thank you for the excellent review!!!

Christine B.
Gilford, NH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Going in for a regular oil change and told it needs a lot of expensive work.
My wife brings her car in for oil changes and is then told that the car needs extra services and maintenance. The last oil change she was told that the car is overdue the differential and transmission oil changes. The car at that time had just of 40,000 miles. I did some research and found a variety of suggestions for those two services; the lowest mileage was 60,000. My wife is worried that if we don’t get this done that it’ll affect our warranty, both would cost over $300. I had a vehicle transmission serviced once and it never ran the same after. The other day she had another oil change and was told the car is now overdue a brake fluid change and that the rear brakes need adjustments, nothing said about the previously mentioned services. I’ve own 36 vehicles in my life and I’ve never changed the brake fluids. I again researched and found that it can be changed, but usually the fluid is checked and only changed if something is found wrong. I’m not sure what adjustments are needed to the rear brakes, they were changed last December. After leaving the dealer and being told that there are things “wrong” with the brakes, guess what, she’s nervous about driving her car. We were coming to a stop sign and the road was covered with wet leaves and when the brakes were applied, the ABS was slightly activated, as they should, and she turned to me a said “See, there’s something wrong with the brakes”. Thanks
Stephen N B., Service Manager from Irwin Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback, may I contact you regarding this survey?

DF
Dana F.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Another great service visit! Time for the 20,000 + miles check up and, as per a previous suggestion, I had the filters cleaned out. I have a somewhat complicated work schedule and they were able to get me in when the time was good for me. Jennee greeted me upon arrival and kept me posted throughout the service as to what was happening with the car. She was also able to give me some good estimates for snow tires, should I decide to go that route. What I appreciated was the fact that there was no pressure to get the snow tires. As always, everyone was very helpful and friendly. Great customer service!

CE
Cheryl E.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
knowledge
I was in line for new tires and with winter coming up I was torn between all season or snow tires. I happened to read a newspaper article by Chris Irwin, which was very informative, and it swayed me to buy 4 winter tires. good article, Chris!!

Thank you so much!!!

PD
Paul D.
Plymouth, NH
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Irwin excellent service
I have all my vehicles serviced at Irwin Hyundai and always leave a satisfied customer. 2 Hyundai's and a Dodge ram and they excel with all of them. They also work hard to give you the best deal for both labor and parts.

Superior customer service
Stephen N B., Service Manager from Irwin Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

So happy to help, thanks for the great review!

Danbury, NH
Always a pleasure
Service is top notch, speedy, and comfortable. I never feel upsold, but they make sure to let me know what's going on with my vehicle. I travel an hour to get here, and it's worth it.

Thanks, happy to help!

North Conway, NH
2016 Hyundai Accent
Title?
Service clerk were very accommodating, professional and friendly. She always is.
Car was serviced in a timely manner.
Stephen N B., Service Manager from Irwin Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for the perfect score!