Dodge Stratus Sdn
11/10/2019
The best!
Have been going here for over 20 years.
Bobby is attentive, honest, and fairly priced.
I would never go anywhere else.

JB S.
11/09/2019
J&M has always been my favorite place to service and repair my vehicles.
The quick attention that J&M gives to their customers is by far the best in Denton. The assurance of top quality in workmanship and proper repairs has always been one of the reasons me and my family return to their care. J&M is, as far as we are concerned the best.

HS
Hatice S.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Hatice said she is very satisfied with this business and appreciates them being there.

MICHAEL S.
10/22/2019
Great Experience
The guys at J&M did a great job repairing my vehicle, they even found and corrected other problems along the way that I had previously tried to identify and couldn't. They went the extra mile in trying to find the solutions needed to get my car back and running. Thank you

CT
Cliff T.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Cliff said that the service is excellent, the business is the best and he would not take his vehicle anywhere else.

ROYANN C.
Kia Optima
10/16/2019
excellent service
I am a long-time customer of J & M Automotive. Each time I take my vehicle to the shop I always receive expert workmanship and professional treatment. I have recommended J & M to numerous friends who h ave been equally pleased. You can do better than J & M Automotive!

Sue C.
Jeep Cherokee
10/13/2019
1996 JEEP Repair
Brought the vehicle in expecting a serious ring problem. After taking the engine apart, they were able to minimize the repair; but noticed my transmission was slipping and after further investigation reported my transmission had a sever leak. Bottom line, the shop did a super detective job and I am now driving the JEEP to Frisco from Denton every week with minimal concern. Great service, quality workmanship, and reasonable prices. Give them a holler.

TO
Tom O.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Tom said that the service was good.

Mike G.
Sanger, TX
Nissan Rogue
10/01/2019
Satisfaction as usual
Bobby took care of me once again (for the 30+ years) with my wife's Rogue. Problems fixed. Thanks!!!!

SR
Sienna R.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Sienna said the business always had good customer service and they were also affordable.

SD
Scott D.
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Scott said the business is great and so are the people. He recommends them to others all the time. They do not try to up sell to the customers.

Ben H.
Nissan Xterra
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Ben said his overall experience was good. His was referred there by his father-in-law.

DAVID B.
09/20/2019
Personal service
I took my 2011 Taurus in after the motor blew. Tracking down a new motor was difficult, as it was the 3.5L twin turbo. I was able to get one sent from Fraser engines. I knew J and M was busy, so I let them take their time with the replacement, fitting it in when they could. They did a great job and asked that I bring the car in a week later so that they could look it over. I had a knocking sound in the front end on the passenger side, so they looked at that as well. It took a few visits, but Bobby was patient and he put his best guys on it until the problem was solved. Now the car is running and driving great and I'm happy that I didn't take it anywhere else. J and M's prices are more than fair and they treat you with respect when you go in.

Jb S.
09/19/2019 Category: Service
JB said he has used this business for years. He can't think of a better person or more honest person to work with.

B`
Bernice `.
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Bernice said that the service was great.