ZC
Zeb C.
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Zeb said this business had his vehicle longer than he wanted it to be there and they took care of his vehicle until he was able to pick it up. They were very kind to him and he appreciated their service. They are a great place to do business.

Stuart M.
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Stuart said the vehicle was properly diagnosed, the repairs were done quickly and the cost was fair.

cheryl m.
05/06/2020
Professional
Service is performed the same day of at all possible and if vehicle is brought in early. No service is performed without notifying customer.

cheryl m.
Pontiac Firebird
05/06/2020
Professional service
Very professional. Mechanics are honest and will not perform unnecessary repairs.

LJ
Les J.
04/21/2020 Category: Service
Les said Keith did him a big favor and got him off the highway and back on the road. He recommended a tow truck driver, he got there in a timely manner , helped with the hauling and made sure his vehicle was secure and locked up.

JB S.
04/19/2020
They know what they are doing, and Bobby does a great job.
They do a very knowledgeable job at a very satisfactory price.

OL
Olivia L.
04/09/2020 Category: Service
Olivia said that they told him it was an easy fix.. Then they turned around and charged him 200 dollars for an easy repair.

Mike G.
Corinth, TX
04/08/2020
Love J & M!!
J & M is the only place we would take our vehicles for repairs. They stand behind their work, and they are upfront about what really needs to be done at the moment and what can wait. They are honest not to mention very kind and caring!! We have told our friends about J & M and they have had the same great experiences we have had. They have never let us down!!

TD
Tim D.
Ford Expedition
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Tim said they serviced his vehicle quickly with honest and affordable pricing.

Jack M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/02/2020 Category: Service
Jack said that their price was reasonable and they got to it quickly. They got him in and out in a reasonable amount of time for a complicated repair. They're his go to and he's used them for years and will continue to go there.

EA
Evelyn A.
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Evelyn said what needed to get done got done and she is satisfied.

Marc B.
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Marc said that the place had good service and good prices.

MT
MELODY T.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/13/2020
The employees are courteous and friendly
Well ,we have been taking our vehicles to J&M for a very quite sometime and for the most part did a very good job on the mechanical repairs...of course the cost of repairs are for me very high,but when you need a good running vehicle you have to pay .I took my car in because the coolant reservoir was leaking and again the cost was quite steep .I will admit I do miss Ryan ..If ya'll are missing any tools be sure to call me ..I have a photo of where this tools were found .

ROYANN C.
Kia Optima
03/05/2020
Always the Best!
I have taken every car I've ever owned to J & M Automotive. The quality of workmanship is excellent. I know I will never be sold repairs or parts I don't need, nor will I be talked down to because I am a woman. I have recommended this business without hesitation to friend and colleagues. Thanks for all you do!

Daren C.
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Daren said he has dealt with the business for years and the staff provide great service.