John H.
11/10/2019
Best service around
Best service around!
Katie S., Service Manager from J & R Auto Service Inc responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you John !  We really appreciate having you as a customer.

Jeff S.
11/09/2019
Customer service
J & R always provides great service!
Katie S., Service Manager from J & R Auto Service Inc responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you Jeff! Your business is appreciated!

Rob C.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/08/2019
Excellent service!
J & R continues to provide excellent service, I came in for a routine checkup and they took the time to research a problem and provide a solution to a random problem I was having with my vehicle. Their service is top notch, and they took the time to explain the problem and the potential consequences of it. This is where you should be taking your vehicle for all maintenance!
Katie S., Service Manager from J & R Auto Service Inc responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you Rob, we really appreciate such a kind review, and value having you as a customer!

Barbara M.
Buick Century
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Barbara said they were on time and did good work.
Katie S., Service Manager from J & R Auto Service Inc responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you Barbara!  We appreciate having you as a customer.

JE
Jim E.
Ford Edge
11/04/2019
Conveince and friendly.
They are like family and will take care of my vehicle. Go out of their way and never act like it's a bother.
Katie S., Service Manager from J & R Auto Service Inc responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you Jim/Julie~  We appreciate your kind words, and value having you as a customer.

VJ
Valeri J.
11/02/2019
Oil Change
Always friendly, efficient, and professional. Love and trust J& R.
Katie S., Service Manager from J & R Auto Service Inc responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you Valeri for the kind review! We appreciate having you as a long-time customer.

KR
Karen R.
A repeat customer!
I needed my car winterized, tires rotated & most of all aligned, plus new wipers. All done so promptly & finished on time, plus so reasonable.
Katie S., Service Manager from J & R Auto Service Inc responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you so much Karen for the great review. We value having you as a customer.

CT
Christine T.
Toyota Avalon
10/24/2019
Great service with a smile!
I took my car in for a 25,000 mile checkup. They were right on time and service was completed in a timely fashion. The woman who made the appointment and checked me in was totally efficient and friendly. I will definitely return and recommend to others.
Katie S., Service Manager from J & R Auto Service Inc responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you Christine for such kind words. We really appreciate your business.

CP
Chris P.
Winneconne, WI
Saturn VUE
Great Service Every time
Great service as always, I will continue to use them and give recommendations.
Katie S., Service Manager from J & R Auto Service Inc responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you Chris for taking the time to  leave a review . We really appreciate your business.

CV
Celine V.
Mitsubishi Outlander
10/21/2019
AMAZING COURTEOUS EMPLOYEES AND PUNCTUAL SERVICE
I LOVE J&R !!!
Katie S., Service Manager from J & R Auto Service Inc responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you Celine...we love having you as a customer as well!

Cassandra M.
Wisconsin
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Cassandra said this business took her vehicle in even though she did not have an appointment. They said it would not be done until Thursday, but they finished it ahead of time and she got it back by Tuesday.
Katie S., Service Manager from J & R Auto Service Inc responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you Cassandra for the great review! We are so glad that we were able to help you out in a pinch.

Larry B.
Toyota Pickup
10/17/2019
Theses guys are good!
It's why I keep coming back. They take care of my Buick.
Katie S., Service Manager from J & R Auto Service Inc responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you so much Larry! We appreciate your business !

Melissa R.
10/16/2019
J & R Auto is the place to go!
J & R Auto have been serving our vehicles for well over 15 years. Their customer service has always been very personable and there mechanics have always been top notch. Some people say that they are little more expensive than other places, but J&R Auto's service is TOP notch! I will pay for the quality any day of the week. Anytime I'm out driving around, I have no worries about my vehicle because I have been keeping up with maintenance as J&R AUTO have recommended along the way. We recently moved an hour away, and have tried other shops, but they are not like J&R. So, currently, we drive an hour because we know our vehicles are in good hands with J&R Auto. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND J&R AUTO!
Katie S., Service Manager from J & R Auto Service Inc responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you s much Melissa for such a glowing testimonial. We are very happy to be keeping you as a customer, even though you have moved from the area.

GC
Geri C.
Jeep Patriot
10/15/2019
Best in Oshkosh
Always great service. They will explain problem in detail, if you do not understand, what is going on with your vehicle. Generally easy to get in for service appointment. Have been using them for all my vehicle needs, for decades!
Katie S., Service Manager from J & R Auto Service Inc responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you Geri. We really appreciate having you as such a long-time customer.

AA
Amber A.
Wisconsin
Ford Expedition
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Amber said she would recommend this business for service.
Katie S., Service Manager from J & R Auto Service Inc responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you Amber. We really appreciate your business.

Brian B.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Brian said he's been a long time customer with the business and has used them as his primary mechanic since 1968.
Katie S., Service Manager from J & R Auto Service Inc responded on 10/15/2019

thank you Brian for the kind review. We really appreciate your business.

ER
Ed R.
10/02/2019
As always - the best and with friendly smiles.
As always, the best service and with friendly smiles.
Katie S., Service Manager from J & R Auto Service Inc responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you Ed! We enjoy having you as such a great customer!

RO
Ray O.
10/02/2019
J and R can always be trusted to do things right.
Always a job well done. Which is tough to find now days in any trade/
Katie S., Service Manager from J & R Auto Service Inc responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you Ray for the  great review! We really appreciate having you as a customer.

DJ
Dixie J.
09/27/2019
Our Favorite
J&R has been our auto mechanic since we moved to Wisconsin on 2000. They have an extremely clean shop and have helped us out so many times in the past 19 years. They provide great service and have always made timely repairs for us.
Katie S., Service Manager from J & R Auto Service Inc responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you very much for the kind review Dixie. We value having you as such a long-time customer.

Tom S.
09/27/2019
Quality Service and Trusted Management
I always know I will get quality service at J & R. You can trust that you and your vehicles are being treated well.
Katie S., Service Manager from J & R Auto Service Inc responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you Tom for the review!  We certainly appreciate having you as a long-time customer