Jose H.
Glendale, AZ
Oldsmobile Delta 88
06/02/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Jose's wife. She said the service was good and Raul was very helpful.

SR
STANLEY R.
06/01/2021
Car was fixed as promised

Michelle P.
Hyundai Accent
05/29/2021 Category: Service
Michelle said they were excellent and Raul was very awesome.

JIM H.
Sun City, AZ
Chevrolet Corvette
05/25/2021
Corvette
Great service by Raul and his crew

SF
SHAWN F.
05/20/2021
Honesty and integrity. That's what J& R means to me.
John and Raul always take a minute to explain everything to me. These gentlemen always do a great job on all my vehicles. And J&R will have all the work done in a timely manner. I recommend them to everyone . If you want honest mechanics J&R is where you should go. Honesty and Integrity that'swhat J&R automotive means to me. John and Raul thank you for all the work you and the guys in the shop do for my sons and I.

Dave D.
05/19/2021 Category: Service
Dave said they always take care of him for the past 10 years now.

Jerry L.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Jerry said that he would recommend this business for service.

RANDY B.
Jeep Cherokee
05/07/2021
Always done right!
Always do the work right the 1st time. An honest shop and priced reasonable.

BV
BRENDA V.
GMC Acadia
05/03/2021
Wonderful trustworthy auto shop
I love J&R Automotive- they are reliable, trustworthy and honest. I tell everyone about them and I know they will not do anything unscrupulous. They want your repeat business and will treat you with the utmost respect and honestly. They will never perform unnecessary repairs just to get a few bucks. I trust them completely.

05/02/2021
Very professional, knowledgeable staff!!!
John has built himself a dream team of mechanics who take pride in their work and get the job done right the first time. I have and always will take all my car problems there for the foreseeable future!!!

TY
Theresa Y.
04/12/2021
Quit talking your shit.
First off Russ you really need to stop talking shit he races his car smashing it up around town and he keeps bringing it right back to us J&R Automotive, expecting everyone to drop what there doing a wait on king Russ. We have done so much FREE work for him .he has not paid a dime to have his tranny put in. And the only reason he is writing this IS BECAUSE WE WONT DROP WHAT WERE DOING SO HE CAN GO TO GOODGUYS THIS WEEKEND. so Russ the next time u want to talk shit just make sure you tell the truth the whole truth or just keep your mouth shut.. If our work is so shitty then why do you keep comming back over and over again and again. We must be doing something right..its all good when we jump on your car and fix it right away but when we cant this is the thanks we get from you.? You know we do an excellent job on all of our cars.thats why you keep coming back.so on that Russ Enjoy your night.....

CD
Charlie D.
Glendale, AZ
Honda Ridgeline
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Charlie said the staff at the business are the only mechanics he will use.

RANDY B.
04/08/2021
Always expert service.
Always professional service. Priced fair. I wont take my vehicles any where else if possible.

RT
RICHARD T.
04/02/2021
Always leave with smile
I have been going to this place for over a decade, the guys are all great and know their shit. I have never had to take my car back in for the same thing that was fixed ever, they get it done right the first time. I have referred several friends to this place over the years and have never gotten a bad review. In fact he treats all my referrals as well as he treats me or all of his regulars.... 10/10 would recommend and I will be back should my need for a professional mechanic ever arises!

GZ
George Z.
Chevrolet
04/02/2021 Category: Service
George said he's known him for decades. He's the only one who services his vehicle. They give great service. They are very smart and intelligent people. They are above par.