Dan C.
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Dan said that he has had a wonderful experience every time he has visited the business. He made the mistake of going somewhere else to get his vehicle serviced one time and that's all it took. He will continue to go to this business for as long as he needs his vehicle serviced.

Deborah S.
Kia Spectra
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Deborah said she has used this place before and they treat women very well. They are very courteous, very kind and excellent. She would take her vehicle there for everything.

KR
KEN R.
06/04/2020
Always an awesome experience at J&R auto just the fact that your vehicle is being worked on by one of the best in the industry they are reliable honest and stand by their work and recommendations..that in itself gives me a piece of mind while operating my vehicle

MF
Manuel F.
Chevrolet Caprice
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Manuel said he appreciates the work that they do, they have a good turn around time, they're communication skills are really great when it comes to their customers, John and Raul are great guys, and he enjoys working with them.

BR
Brenda R.
Waddell, AZ
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/30/2020 Category: Service
Brenda said this business is good, they work magic.

Douglas H.
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Douglas said he is friends with the staff and has recommended this facility to 10 people.

RT
RICHARD T.
Mitsubishi Outlander
05/15/2020
Always a pleasure
We go thru John and his crew for all of our big jobs, and they are always finished in a timely manner and very affordable, very proffesional staff, will be back as needed!!!

LL
LINDA L.
05/03/2020
Charge for diagnostic fee when service was being
This is the second time I've used your garage the first time I was extremely impressed with the way Raul handled everything the car ran great for about one day no fault of his I understand he fixed what he thought he offered to reject it at no charge unfortunately I knew it would not be in the it would be additional charges so I held off until I had the fun I took the car back approximately 60 days later and I reported the same issues but I was trying to explain which lights were now on come to find out this is an electrical issue and I needed to take it to an electrician garage two oxygen sensors did need replaced and I told them to go ahead and authorized to work to be done but then I realized that the price quoted to me was extremely high for the work being done so I called back for clarification upon clarification John and for me that I was also being charged $100 diagnostics for a seatbelt that did not really need to be replaced due to the electrical issue and $100 diagnostic fee for the oxygen sensors that I was being charged for I understand you're charging me $100 diagnostic fee on a symptom that was trying to explain the overall condition of what was going on but $100 diagnostic fee for a repair that you were going to be making at that point I pulled the vehicle refused to repair I did pay the two diagnostic fee but again I will not use your service I took the vehicle to Big Otoe tires was diagnostic as an electrical short replacement cost 586 colder they also found several other things that were supposedly being repaired that were not I will take that up with the other mechanic back to replace charging diagnostic fee when you're doing the repair is it because I was a female you didn't do that to me the first time that makes me wonder

Dustin C.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Dustin said that the place was good, listened well, fixed his problem and charged him a reasonable rate.

SP
Steve P.
Kia Soul
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Steve said he likes them because they deal with hot rods.

MF
Manuel F.
Chevrolet Caprice
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Manuel said he likes what the staff does. They warranty everything and do good work.

John H.
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Linda. She said the staff did nothing wrong, and she would recommend the business for service.

EL
Erenestine L.
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Ernestine said they were nice and friendly.

Douglas H.
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Douglas said this business completed his vehicle, and it is nice. He added he has recommended them to many of his friends, the staff finds things that other places don't, they actually look around, find it, show it to him and tell him that's what he needs to do. He has an appointment to come back Wednesday.

Thomas M.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Thomas said he would recommend this business for service.