Trey B.
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Trey said they had great service.

MATT D.
Honest and fair.

Cadillac Escalade ESV
12/05/2019
Winter checkup
Weak start checkup. In and out efficiently for new battery/alternator check. Quick, honest, fair price. These guys maintain my family vehicles well.

BK
Brian K.
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Brian said they were quick in on a holiday weekend, had professional communication on issues and went about fixing his vehicle.

MATTHEW H.
11/22/2019
Misdiagnosed my problem, almost cost me thousands of dollars
I brought in my Honda Pilot due to a rattling noise it was making. Mike called me later that day to tell me that the problem was in the engine and that, if I wanted to keep the car, it would likely need a new one, which would cost more than the car was worth. Thankfully I got a second opinion, and it turns out the car just needed a new timing belt tensioner and timing belt. Now it runs great again.

This is the second time I've gotten questionable service since Jerry retired. Earlier in the summer, they tried to charge me for 2 hours of labor to replace an alternator in my Honda Accord. Luckily I had done some research and knew that someone who knows what they're doing can replace an alternator in about 15 minutes. When I pushed back on the charges, Mike took an hour of labor off the bill.

I'm truly disappointed about this because my family and I have trusted J&E for 15 years with my cars, and while Jerry was there I always felt the service I received was both honest and effective. I won't be going back.

Dorinda D.
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Dorinda said the service was very good.

11/20/2019
Always great and courteous service !
I haven't been a 10 year customer for no reason, the reliable advice and friendly service are a staple of my driving !! A MILLION THANKS FOR YOUR GOOD WORK!

AH
ALBERT H.
11/19/2019
Auto and Truck Repair
J&E makes quality repairs and doesn’t keep vehicle forever

MF
Matt F.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Matt said the staff got the job done at an affordable price.

11/11/2019
Honest and thorough
I have been using J & E Automotive for at least twelve years, maybe longer. I have always found them to be honest, friendly, and thorough. I can sincerely recommend them.

PC
Paul C.
INFINITI G25 Sedan
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Paul said he got good service at this business.

DAVID C.
Pleasant View, TN
Ford Edge
11/07/2019
Great service fast and thorough.

AF
ALLISON F.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/05/2019
Great people, great service.
They have been our go to mechanic for 20 years! Love their honesty, their work ethic and their finished product!

Brian B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the service was great and didn't cost too much and the staff was friendly.

Jim D.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Jim said that he recommends the business for service.

RE
Ralph E.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Ralph said the business was efficient and time saving.

DIXIE H.
10/13/2019
As I have said before
As I have said before when asked for a rating over the last 10 years. I am always
pleased with the service and the staff at J&E. They are the best!!!

KK
KAY K.
10/08/2019
Friendly, professional and extremely efficient
Always accommodating about getting the car in quickly and making sure the problem is taken care of. Crew is friendly and don't try to up-sale you on products or services that aren't needed just to make a buck! I will definitely bring both our vehicles in for every maintenance need.

Cadillac Escalade ESV
10/01/2019
Power windows
Repaired my liftgate. Always helpful. Stayed late so my door would work safely. Fair prices, great crew.

AR
Andrew R.
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said that they got the work done. It is very rare to fine someone that is able and willing do the job. He has an old vehicle. They got to the job quickly. They called him in middle of the work to update him. They kept him a part of the process. This business charged a good price, with no unnecessary expenses.