TT
Guthrie, KY
Pontiac Grand Am
10/16/2018
Professional and Friendly Service
I was in quite a bind, when I realized my brake pedal had no pressure on my 1 hour commute! I called everywhere trying to get help enough just to get my car home. Luckily J&E was caught up enough at the moment to at least look at it. I was freaking out. I was going to be stranded. Special shout out to Jay. He was able to explain to me what was going on, and my options. He made the car safe for me to drive and saved me from being stranded. Thank you to him and his staff for their effort with my last minute delima!

BV
BILL V.
Lincoln Town Car
10/15/2018
Knew what to do and did it
Nice people and they get the repairs done for you in a timely manner. Very happy.

DONNA H.
Nissan Versa
10/11/2018
Everyone was kind and got me in and out quickly

LL
LUCIE L.
10/10/2018
5 stars
Gerry is wonderful to work with. I feel they are being honest about the repairs, charging a fair rate and are concerned about the safety of my car. Everyone that works there is so nice.

KATHY M.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
10/08/2018
Honesty
These guys are sooo honest and knowledgeable...I am so glad I found them when I moved here 3 years ago...I highly recommend them

10/08/2018
Get me in and out quickly

MO
MARY KELLY O.
Buick Enclave
09/29/2018
Battery
I want to apologize to Harry about how dirty my car was.

JIMMY S.
09/21/2018
Very accommodating
Been knowing the staff for a long time and they have always taken very good care of all my vehicles. Nice that you can call and get in on short notice and never have to worry about whether the job is done completely and correctly. Great team at J&E.

Buick LaCrosse
06/11/2018
Dependable honest service
Four new tires and an oil change for upcoming road trip. Good value, dependable service take the worry out of a long drive. Take all my vehicles to J&E because I trust them. Suggest only what’s needed at a fair price.

DIXIE H.
05/01/2018
Routine Care
Went to J&E for routine oil change, tire rotation, etc.. They have taken very good care of my car for years. Always a pleasure to do business with them.

04/28/2018
Reliable, Friendly and Superb Service everytime!
My car service has always been great and I highly recommend J&E to everyone!

LL
LINDA L.
Honda Civic Si
04/18/2018
honesty
I have recommended J+E to many friends and family members.

KATHY M.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
04/10/2018
Honesty
This is not only an outstanding shop, great and knowledgeable mechanics, they are very honest.

TIM B.
Acura RDX
03/22/2018
Good work at a fair price
J&E always does a great job with my car. They are typically available on short notice and always happy to help.

THOMAS M.
GMC Envoy XUV
03/20/2018
Outstanding service
Dependable reliable service is important, especially when on the road as much as I. The crew is knowledgeable and honest. Fair pricing always . Only place I go for auto repair.

JENA S.
Franklin, TN
Toyota Matrix
03/06/2018
Trusted service
Great service, reasonably priced - nice folks to work with as well. I’m a committed returning customer now for several years. Thanks J&E Automotive Team!

ROB S.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/16/2018
Great guys that do great work
Not only does J&E take care of our fleet vehicles for Lin-Dell Electric, they also take care of the personal vehicles for us and several of our employees. We appreciate their service, honesty, and prices.

David B.
Franklin, TN
Toyota Matrix
02/14/2018 Category: Service
David said the facility does good work.

BJ
Brent J.
Chrysler 200
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Brent said one technician he spoke to did not seem to be all there or to care about his business. Though the other staff member he spoke to was really good.

CD
CAROLYN D.
02/13/2018
Trust and most importantly respect for their customers.
Thank youfor GREAT service everytime. I would never that my car anywhere else. Thank you, J&E!