DIXIE H.
04/21/2021
Great staff and great car care
J&E keep my car in great shape. They do all my routine care so I do not have major problems with my 2000 Camry. It runs like a top after all these years..Thanks to J&E for providing excellent care for my car and for having a friendly staff.

AC
Alexa C.
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Alexa said it was great and her vehicle is running well. She stated Peter was very kind and told her he was different and wasn't going to charge her a bunch for stuff she didn't need. He said he was going to fix whatever problem she had and wasn't going to overcharge her or anything. She added she felt like she could trust him and that he took care of it. It was done by the end of the day, he make it very worry-less and the vehicle was fixed by the time he gave it back to her

RZ
ROY Z.
04/07/2021
Best Choice
Always great service. Told me they would stay late if necessary to get my repair completed. You don't hear of that anymore. Customer for life.

Cadillac Escalade ESV
04/06/2021
Routine oil change
Onstar and Cadillac dealer said time for oil change. Much better price at J&E! Will definitely return to independent neighborhood garage and support small business.

FD
Freddie D.
Tennessee
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Freddie said everything went well.

NS
Nick S.
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Nick said this is a good business, they are quick and the prices are fair.

SUSAN H.
03/16/2021
Neighborhood auto shoo
These guys are trustworthy - great mechanics - entrust them with our car k truck ‘

AT
Arriale T.
Lexus IS 250
03/13/2021 Category: Service
Arriale said that they have great customer service and Mike communicated very well.

BK
BRIAN K.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/04/2021
Been a long time customer - It must be good!
Honesty, integrity , fine workmanship and friendly staff is the foundation of this company.

CLAYTON W.
Toyota Avalon
03/02/2021
Good people, fair prices, quick turnaround
These guys have been great, been using them as my main mechanics for the past 5+ years. Would definitely reccomend for your auto repair needs.

AW
Ayana W.
Ram 1500
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Ayana said he visit was very good and the staff was very friendly

02/25/2021
Expert and timely service
The team at J&E Automotive have always been really great, I so appreciate going to them. With expertise they identify and address the issues I've brought my vehicle in for, and I really value the effectiveness and efficiency of the service and repairs they've provided. Thanks to them, and I'll definitely keep returning!

JERRY D.
Kia Forte
02/10/2021
Great Shop!
I,ve been going to JandE for all my automotive service and repair work for a few years now. Glad I found them. Honest and Reliable people. Smart mechanics. I took my car there one time and told them to replace my brakes, that they were making that sound when brakes are wore out. I fully expected to spend a lot of money that day. They called later after checking them and told me brakes were still at 50% Must have been a little moisture I heard. No charge!! Yeah, great people.

02/09/2021
Knowledge
The service is always good and the guys are friendly and explain what is going on. I just wish they had found the issue with my car before I spent over $1000 on two separate visits just before finding out I will need a new engine or new car.

DT
DORTHY T.
Pegram, TN
GMC Acadia
01/26/2021
Great Customer Service
I have been a long time customer of J & E Automotive. As a Realtor & Mom of two little boys, my vehicle being safe & reliable are a top priority. This company has always taking great care of me by being professional, timely, and honest. I highly recommend this company. I also love that they take the time to explain to me the repairs done.