ERIC G.
Kingston Springs, TN
GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
12/11/2018
Recent repair
Made arrangements for the repair and all worked well!

AP
ANISSA P.
New Johnsonville, TN
11/20/2018
Excellent Service!
They always do excellent work for me. I highly recommend! Have used them for many alignments and tire changes. You can bet it's done right when you take your vehicle to J&E.

PC
PATRICA C.
11/20/2018
Great customer service.
I called for service including lube, oil, filter and winterizing. Also asked for a general check of my auto. I was told that if I could get in the next morning they could take care of my auto. I arrived st their service center st 7:15 am and a complete check of my car was performed. Other than the service I scheduled for they found that my wipers needed to be replaced. I knew they were right so agreed to have new wipers installed. I was there for probably less than an hour and left very satisfied. Will definitely use them again.

CLAYTON W.
11/16/2018
5 star repair shop
The guys at J&E have been nothing but helpful and honest about repairs with me. I am a returning customer and don't see myself straying anytime soon. Unless it's for services they don't offer.

JADE R.
Florissant, MO
11/15/2018
Satisfied Customer
Received great service today, they were able to diagnose the problem and fix it at a reasonable price. I’ll definitely be using them again!

EDDIE G.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
11/13/2018
That guy jerry is awesome
My visit to J@E Was awesome.. The gentleman Jerry was very helpful.

AH
ALBERT H.
Ford Galaxie 500
11/08/2018
Invigorating old vehicles
They have done great work on two old vehicles for me. Installed a new fuel system on old ford and a MARTA passing tune-up I old truck. Gerry has never promised something he couldn’t deliver. Prices are very good along with the atmosphere. I will keep coming.

11/08/2018
Great service, fair price!
These guys keep my 1994 Jeep going! Reliable service, fair price. I trust their recommendations because they don’t try to sell me something I don’t need.

V
Valued Customer
GMC Safari Passenger
11/07/2018
Great people and great service
The guys at J&E are great to talk to when I bring my company van over for maintenance. They do all our company vehicles and have for years. Great job fella’s keep up the good work and Thanks!

JOHN P.
Ashland City, TN
Ram 1500
11/06/2018
J &E
Harry, Jerry, Jay and Lamar have been working on my family's cars for over 15 years. They have always done excellent honest work and stood by their work.
I would recommend them to anyone and have in the past

GMC Envoy XUV
11/01/2018
GMC reoair
My car stopped in middle of errands on rainy day. Scary as had battery and accessories. Towed to J&E for repair. Needed new starter. Courteous, efficient, timely. Most of all honest. Grateful that they worked me in so I could have my car back ASAP.

JEREMEY R.
Jonesboro, AR
Ford Police Interceptor
10/26/2018
Fantastic
I had a unique situation, with my vehicle breaking down in Nashville while on a family trip. Being Sunday nothing was open except Enterprise. So I left my pickup there and headed home (4 hr drive). I called Jerry Monday morning and he and his team went above and beyond to get my vehicle fixed at a reasonable price and extremely quickly. Really nice guy and helped out this guy in need. Definitely recommended!

ERIC G.
Kingston Springs, TN
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
10/25/2018
Came through for us
We are a new costumer who is pleased with service this far

BL
BRAD L.
Franklin, TN
Lincoln MKX
10/22/2018
J&E always performs great work and can be trusted to only do what is necessary on your vehicle.

DAVID R.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/19/2018
Complete Confidence in Our Safety
We could not be happier with the service we receive from J&E Automotive. On every visit they not only take care of what we know is wrong but also check to ensure that all issues needing attention are communicated to us so that we can decide what to do. They are the best!

LA
LYN A.
10/18/2018
Bad kob
They had replace starter that was bad, they had replaced 2 weeks earlier. They told me I needed heater core, then agreed to flush it. Told me I now have heart, and I don't. Then they got water in my spark plugs so truck shutters and runs poorly

10/18/2018
After the dealer and a national chain finally the truth!
I had an issue with an older Subaru. Both the Subaru dealer and a national chain had given me estimates that were into thousands. They helped me immediately and assuaged my fears. Did the necessary work at half the price and told me to bring the car by in a month. Long story short- I still am driving my 9 year old Subaru.

TT
TAVITHA T.
Guthrie, KY
Pontiac Grand Am
10/16/2018
Professional and Friendly Service
I was in quite a bind, when I realized my brake pedal had no pressure on my 1 hour commute! I called everywhere trying to get help enough just to get my car home. Luckily J&E was caught up enough at the moment to at least look at it. I was freaking out. I was going to be stranded. Special shout out to Jay. He was able to explain to me what was going on, and my options. He made the car safe for me to drive and saved me from being stranded. Thank you to him and his staff for their effort with my last minute delima!

BV
BILL V.
Lincoln Town Car
10/15/2018
Knew what to do and did it
Nice people and they get the repairs done for you in a timely manner. Very happy.

DONNA H.
Antioch, TN
Nissan Versa
10/11/2018
Everyone was kind and got me in and out quickly