NT
NIKOLA T.
Ram Pickup
05/31/2020
Great service and reasonable price. Guys at J&L are really good at their job.

Brian S.
Rio, WI
Ram 1500
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Brian said the technicians are friendly and do a good job. They did a little extra service at no charge and he appreciates that.

BN
Brad N.
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Spoke to Brad's spouse. She said she would recommend this business.

IL
Iglesias L.
Buick Riviera
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Iglesias said this business was good and fast.

SHERRY S.
Blanchardville, WI
05/03/2020
I had them order and install retractable running boards for my 2020 Jeep Wrangler. They look awesome...took a little longer to install than expected but they were courteous and let me know what was going on. Easy guys to work with.

TF
Tony F.
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Tony said they offer a better price and a better time frame. He was told his vehicle would take an hour and it only took 20 minutes.

Doug M.
04/23/2020 Category: Service
Doug said he has done work with this business in the past and they always come through for him.

Russ R.
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Russ said they fit him in on a Friday afternoon and got his vehicle up and running.

NS
NATHAN S.
04/18/2020
Process was fast and easy
I had previously ordered in other products from the same manufacturer through a different company but got annoyed with the lack of responsiveness and delays. For this order, I decided to go through J&L and was glad I did so. They were very responsive and once I made the decision to buy everything went quickly and was explained up front. I was very impressed and they have definitely earned my repeat business.

KC
Kore C.
Madison, WI
04/10/2020
Got job done - was not told about mistakes and let cigarette smell in car
Brought in my Raptor for a leveling kit install - was quoted ~$600 for installing the kit + ~$150 for alignment afterwards (including tax and other fees), which seemed somewhat expensive but worthwhile because of the good ratings.

Upon picking up my car, I found several spots (~1in x 1/2in) of paint rubbed off on the coil springs by the strut compressor and left unfixed. I was not told about this by the company but had to find out myself. Also, one of the original cable holders was cut and replaced with a zip tie just through a piece of metal. I didn't think this was a big deal because it could be easily fixed myself and otherwise the job looked ok.

However, I then got into my car and it smelled heavily of cigarette smoke and I became nauseated after driving home with the windows open until it started raining. The smell has not dissipated after 24 hours of keeping the windows open.

Would have given 3 stars but I contacted them via email about the issues and have gotten no response in over 24 hours when I got an email for my quote within minutes.

J&L Automotive will get the job done but overpriced for the lack of quality / professionalism. Would recommend looking elsewhere first if possible.

CHUCK C.
04/02/2020
2’’ lift and tires
I worked with Joe from start to finish. He was great. Very informative and job was done exactly on the timeline he gave me. My Jeep looks great.

Mike D.
Waterloo, WI
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Mike said they did what he asked, and he has been here before, that's why he continues to come back.

LV
LORE V.
Lake Mills, WI
03/26/2020
The communication is solid, and the service it great.
Chuck runs a wonderful shop, and he takes the time to ensure that you are well taken care of. This is not the first time I have visited, nor will it be the last. I tell all of my truck and off road friends about him because I simply trust the guys at J & L Automotive and 4 Wheel Drive Center. Chuck and Joe did a good job of telling me everything I needed to know, and I look forward to working with these guys again.

TO
Thomas O.
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Thomas said the staff was accurate, fast, efficient and did what they needed to do.

SJ
SHEILA J.
03/09/2020
Very prompt getting back to an email sent.