Latest Review almost 2 years ago

VW
Van W.
West End, NC
09/19/2018
Nothing they cannot do well. Good Christian folks.
I have been using Leenheer for about five years. I have brought them a LOT of jobs. I have a large diesel motor home, four vehicles, and numerous trailers. I have always done my own work, but am 70 now and some of it is getting physically difficult for me. The things I ask them to do are frequently "oddball" things that I've come to know most shops just are not interested in doing. Lewy is a wiry young guy who can contort himself into any position to do a difficult repair. He replaced a heater core in my motor home without disconnecting the A/C, something the factory said could not be done. Kyle is an alignment pro, and can identify and fix any type problem. Jeff, the owner, is a very intelligent, friendly, honest Christian guy and one of the most knowledgeable mechanics I've ever met He can fix anything from a small car to a 50,000# road tractor. Jeff's wife Karen handles the office and customer contact. She is a jewel.

As I've said, these folks can do ANYTHING. And their pricing I have always found to be less than I expected. I know the complexity of some jobs I ask of them, and they always do an outstanding job. Cannot recommend them enough.

Darrin L.
Oldsmobile Alero
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Darrin said the business always give him good service.

Mike G.
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Mike said they had a reasonable price and they did a good job.

CV
Chris V.
Ford F450 Super Duty
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Chris said the business provided good service, they have good people on staff, and he was happy with the product.

FK
Farrell K.
GMC Sierra
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Farrell said he was satisfied with the service.

BD
Brian D.
Pinehurst, NC
Pontiac Vibe
07/28/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Barbara. She said she was extremely happy with Mr. Leenheer. The business's prices seem good.

CR
Chris R.
Chrysler Town
07/28/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Chris's wife. She said the mechanic was very thorough and she is satisfied every time she goes there for service.

Josh M.
Toyota Camry Solara
07/28/2012 Category: Service
Josh said this business fixed his vehicle.

KL
Keith L.
Vass, NC
Volvo C70
07/28/2012 Category: Service
Keith said he had a front end alignment done and the service light is still on. He said he has been in contact with the business and they said they are willing to fix it.

SV
Sharon V.
Nissan Maxima
07/28/2012 Category: Service
Sharon said she got good service and the service received was friendly.

PM
Peggy M.
Seven Lakes, NC
Kia Sedona
07/28/2012 Category: Service
Peggy said this business is flexible and has very good mechanics. Chuck Blackburn provides excellent service.

DF
DAWN F.
Ellerbe, NC
07/12/2012
Friendly People and Fast Service
I appreciate the fact that the times I have dropped my vehicle off to be worked on, Jeff and the other employees have never hesitated to give me a ride to work.

MARIE B.
Vass, NC
Mercury Sable
07/11/2012
Runed by Christian people
Since I got my car back, it feels like I am driving a new car. The driving and the ride is so smooth. I just love it. I had no idea of getting new tires would cause a big difference.

BW
Brenda W.
Pittsboro, NC
06/28/2012 Category: Service
Brenda said the mechanic is excellent. Jeff has been taking care of her vehicle for 5 years. He is prompt, reasonable, and knows what he is doing for services. She would absolutely recommend the business for services.

LC
Llyod C.
Seven Lakes, NC
Ford Cab
06/27/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with James. He said this business does good work.