J Poulos' Automotive Center

WM
Walter M.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Walter said the mechanic is a great guy. He got him in and out and he trusts him.

MF
Matthew F.
Canton, MA
Audi Q5
06/29/2019
Great service from a great guy
I was very happy with the service, the quality of the work and just the overall friendliness of Jim. I was referred to there by AAA because he was the only shop within the 3 mile towing radius that my basic membership allows but I think it was fortunate. I plan to bring my cars back to here for all my service and maintenance work.

06/23/2019
Very Friendly
First time having my car serviced and mad me feel like I was a regular customer. I will be going back for future service.

SK
Steve K.
06/06/2019
Personable and professional
Excellent mechanic and very friendly. I was in a tough situation. My car was towed there because another mechanic screwed it up. Jim got my car back to me the SAME DAY. I didn’t have to miss work and I was completely satisfied with the price and service I received.

Mackenzie B.
Kendall, NY
06/05/2019
Opened early to finish AAA out of state repair.
AAA garage used when brakes went while out of state for family emergency. Received car mid afternoon and had front and rear brakes (and all parts that entails) repaired by 8:20 am the next day. Mr. Poulos had come in early to finish job as fast as he could for us. Thank you.

John B.
Completely satisfied.
You listened to our concerns and diagnosed the problem and fixed it to sound and ride as a new car. Thank you for the great work. We had never used you previously but were treated as a valued customer which made us feel confident in your work. Thank you again!

WD
William D.
05/31/2019
Very clean and friendly, I was in and out in mo time at all.
I was late getting an inspection on my car and J Poulos took great care of me. Being handicapped I needed a little extra help and Jim was there for me.

Sandra B.
Ford Fiesta
Awesome service
Best car service. Jim really cares. Does the job right and complete. So satified with the car service.

Maria D.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Maria said they are excellent and they are number one.

PO
Paul O.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Paul said they do very nice work.

TC
Tara C.
Toyota Yaris
05/03/2019
Last minute appointment
I forgot to make an appointment for my inspection. Poulos squeezed me in last minute. Thank you!

Dave S.
Carolina, RI
05/02/2019
Awesome service
Jim and his team did a fantastic job fixing my Honda Accord. I brought the car in by tow truck and gave them only 2 hours notice. The service was correctly diagnosed and. corrected. I was back on the road as promised with no surprises. Thanks again!
Dave S.

MANUEL C.
05/01/2019
2009 Toyota Camry Throttle Body
Great costumer service and attention to customer concern. A+

RF
Ronda F.
Honda Element
04/30/2019
Owner and staff very friendly and knowledgeable.
My car was fixed promptly , wouldn't hesitate to bring my car back or tell others of positive experience !

WM
Walter M.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Walter said the business works on all of his vehicles and he trusts them. He knows they're fair, and the staff call him beforehand to let him know how much it will cost.

LA
Louis A.
Saunderstown, RI
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Louis said the service was excellent, on time, reasonable and efficient.

GT
Gary T.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Gary said he would recommend this business for service.

04/10/2019
Always Current
Jim and his mechanics are friendly and professional. They keep up with the latest mechanical advances and seek to keep their customers satisfied. I like the updates to their front office/lobby.

Joe F.
Nissan Murano
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jean. She said the business provided good service, and they were very fast and swift.

EF
Erik F.
Dodge Charger
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Erik said the business is really good. They have a really friendly staff that worked in a decent amount of time to get his service done.