Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

LJ
Lance J.
Columbia, SC
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Lance said the business was very informative and he had no problems.

Irmo, SC
Ford Crown Victoria
07/06/2018
Good
Great service, honest technicians, fair prices.

HB
Heather B.
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Heather said the business did a good job.

BI
BRENDA I.
Nissan Rogue
05/19/2018
Wonderful Experience
Great service. Everyone was very professional and my car was ready when promised.

TT
Tim T.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Tim said he was very pleased. He has nothing but good things to say about this business.

LP
LARRY P.
Dodge Journey
03/29/2018
Honesty
JRs team has to be the most honest automotive repair in the business. Twice now I have seen them use their time and tools to help customers (myself included) who had service performed elsewhere to complete or correct an issue without charge. May not have made money that day but made two customers for life!

SG
SHERRY G.
03/13/2018
Great service as always
JR’s has been doing all of my family’s cars for over a decade. I have always had great experiences with their work. I have recommended them to several friends who have always agreed. I highly recommend them!

SJ
Sedrick J.
Gaston, SC
Jaguar XJ
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Sedrick said the staff were friendly, nice, informative, and gave great service.

LIBBA B.
03/01/2018
Incredible Service!!!
Every time we are at JR’s Automotive we receive incredible service and fabulous rates!

WE
WALTER E.
Cadillac DTS
02/27/2018
Friendly, prompt service. Had to have car towed over weekend and they called us first thing Monday morning. Diagnosed the problem and gave us an estimate before proceeding with the work.

STEPHEANIE W.
02/17/2018
Above and beyond as usual
Once again John and company went above and beyond. They went and got my car from my daughter’s work because I wasn’t sure I could get it to the shop. My 275,000 mile car is running great!

JASON H.
01/23/2018
friendly service
services fast and friendly. Would prefer a non-smoking environment though.

GS
genell s.
01/20/2018
Honest and trustworthy
THE WAY SERVICE SHOULD BE!!!

LH
Landon H.
South Carolina
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Landon said this business repaired his vehicle.

10/31/2017 Category: Service
Landon said the business wrecked his vehicle.
John R. from JR's Automotive responded on 11/06/2017

Landon, While I appreciate you taking time to give us a review, (with all due respect) the truck was brought in by your step dad and all we did was put a battery in. Now, the issue that you've stated above is something that happened years ago and the issue was completely resolved and the employee is no longer with JRs Automotive. Also, about a week before this review I saw you outside of JRs and you apologized for feeling some type of way towards me and said it was all in the past. We've done nothing but take care of you and your family when y'all have came in and im honestly Flabbergasted that you would leave a bad review years after it happened and after offering an apology for being rude up until that point. We appreciate your business and will continue to treat you and everyone else like family .

BT
BARBARA T.
Gaston, SC
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/27/2017
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe was examined for problems and was fixed in a timely manner.
Personnel were friendly and informed me of what needed to be done. Thanks for washing my dirty car
Yes, I already recommended you. You may see Anthony (Tony) Cirrincione in your shop soon.

Bert M.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Bert said his service was quick.

STACEY W.
10/17/2017
Satisfied Customer
Max is the best!!! I will only take my vehicle to JR's to be worked on. BoJack and staff are all very friendly and makes the wait pleasant.

BP
Barbara P.
Kia Soul
08/28/2017 Category: Service
Barbara said the staff was very nice and pleasant. They let her know what was going on. They did a good job.

AA
ANNE A.
Columbia, SC
07/31/2017
Honest and helpful
My daughter had to have her car towed and JR's was the first place she saw. We are so glad. They thoroughy explained the repairs and were very helpful .We live about an hour away and it was nice to have someone be able to fix her car
John R. from JR's Automotive responded on 08/01/2017

Thank yall for allowing us to do the repair. It definitly was an unfortunate circumstance but we also now how important it is to get the vehicle back on the road. If you happen to be in this area again please feel free to stop in any time!

TIMOTHY B.
Saturn SL
07/31/2017
Customer friendliness and professional
Great
John R. from JR's Automotive responded on 08/01/2017

Thank you Timothy! Its always great to meet a new smilling face. We're honored to have looked at your vehicle for you and provide exceptional service. Hope you come in to JRs again.