Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai

Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.0909115/5Overall Rating 4.0909115/5Overall Rating 4.0909115/5Overall Rating 4.0909115/5rating 4.0909115
Overall Rating 2.0606061/5Overall Rating 2.0606061/5rating 2.0606061rating 2.0606061rating 2.0606061
Latest Review 9 minutes ago
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/19/2018 03:49 PM
Nelson W. on 02/19/2018
"30,000 Checkup"
Outstanding service from your maintenance department. Special appreciation for the check in person. He was polite, knowledgeable, and just nice to talk to. You are lucky to have him for sure.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/19/2018 12:55 PM
Verified Customer on 02/18/2018
"Oil change quick and easy "
The building is always clean the staff is friendly they have a nice tv in the waiting area with refreshments and snacks. They also offer a car to take you somewhere while you wait. I was quoted 1hr 15min but it was done much quicker. I also had a lot of confusion regarding my prepaid maintance program and the service department was so helpful in explaining everything to me in a way I understood. Oh and they even give you a free car wash card for a car wash near by. The only downside of servicing at this location is it’s a 50min drive for me
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 02/18/2018 06:56 PM
Libby D. on 02/15/2018
"Great Service"
All around great services...I just wish they would bring back with the car washing service that they use to provide...I don't like going the to the carwash place they send you too
Review Created: 02/15/2018 03:51 PM
Prevost R. on 02/14/2018
"Quicker than expected"
I went in to get my first oil change/service on my 2018 Elantra. A little confused on how to get into the service center (it was marked so it was totally my fault!!), but once I pulled in everybody was super helpful. Don’t remember the name of the gentleman who helped me, but he was very nice. He said it would take about an hour, and let me know about the snacks and drinks inside the building. It actually only took about a half hour!! Very satisfied
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/07/2018
Review Created: 02/14/2018 03:14 PM
Smith M. on 02/14/2018
"They took care of my car quickly and made sure to make things right from their mistake last time."
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/12/2018
Review Created: 02/14/2018 10:52 AM
Eerkes M. on 02/13/2018
"Friendly "
Everytime I have my car serviced the staff is always froendly. I never feel uncomfortable or pushed into services that might be recommended. I will often have my kids with me and I always feel that they are welcome. They also left a suckered in my car for my children. That was a nice touch.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 02/10/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018 05:45 PM
Coffey C. on 02/13/2018
"Friendly, caring, and helpful."
I really like how friendly the staff is, and helpful. Thank you.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018 01:53 PM
Jenkins S. on 02/12/2018
"Great Service Great People"
Can't say enough about the excellent service provided to my Santa Fe. Everything I wanted was done quickly and efficiently. Everyone was friendly and professional.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/12/2018 01:40 PM
JEFFREY A D. at Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 02/13/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I would like you to know these are the kind of reviews every business depends on these days to stay in business. For you to take the time out your day just to show us the appreciation you have given us means the world to us and creates a long lasting relationship that will not go unnoticed.

Melander L. on 02/09/2018
"Quick "
Quick and accurate service.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata

Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/06/2018
Review Created: 02/08/2018 01:13 PM

Tanji D. on 02/08/2018
"Hyundai Service on my 2017 Elantra Limited"
Great service and pretty fast! The only problem was that I chose to wait in the waiting room, which is great, the only problem was that the wifi didn't work. This is the first time that has happened. Usually it takes about an hour to hour and half for the service. I wait in the waiting room and get some work done on my lap top. This time there was no wifi so couldn't do much work. Just payed a game on me cell phone.
Service Date: 02/06/2018
Review Created: 02/08/2018 12:15 PM

Mckellar C. on 02/07/2018
"Service"
Always good. Appreciate the prompt service. And really appreciated the heads up on next service as far as cost is concerned. It helps me plan for that big expense.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Review Created: 02/07/2018 09:13 PM
JEFFREY A D. at Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 02/09/2018

Thank you so much Christine, for the 5 star review. I would like you to know these are the kind of reviews every business depends on these days to stay in business. For you to take the time out your day just to show us the appreciation you have given us means the world to us and creates a long lasting relationship that will not go unnoticed.

Verified Customer on 02/07/2018
"My favorite dealership "
Friendly helpful knowledgeable staff
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 02/07/2018 05:51 PM

"Did the reccall"
The recall was completed as required.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 02/07/2018 05:36 PM
JEFFREY A D. at Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 02/09/2018

I want to thank you for taking the time to give us a good review. We strive to give you the best experience we can.

360.757.7057

Evans K. on 02/07/2018
"Great, fast service"
I came in to get a warranty fix. They were very accomodating and even offered me a ride to do my shopping while they fixed the problem. Very happy experience.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 02/07/2018 01:49 PM

"great car"
My Elantra is a quality car and fun to drive. For the next maintenance appointment I will bring a good tire gauge and make sure my tires are inflated correctly. Patrick is a very likable young man, and I trust everything else was performed according to schedule.
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/07/2018 08:52 AM

360.757.7057

Nelson C. on 02/07/2018
"Nice people, more complete service in one visit for one price,shuttle to Hobby Lobby,comfortable waiting area."
When my free oil changes were used up on my new car, I called around Bellingham (where I live) to see if I could get the same service for the same price as Jack Carroll's charges. Not only was it going to be more expensive to go anywhere I felt comfortable going in Bellingham, but none of the oil changes included the 26 point check, tire rotation and synthetic oil. I was going to have to pay extra for each of those things. It is much more economical to drive to Burlington and have it done where I feel confident I will get the best job done than to settle for less service without driving 20 miles. From buying the car at Skagit Hyundai to getting service done there, I have been more than satisfied with my interaction with them and will buy my next car there as well.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 02/07/2018 08:06 AM
JEFFREY A D. at Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 02/07/2018

Thank you Cheryl so much for the 5 star review. I would like you to know these are the kind of reviews every business depends on these days to stay in business. For you to take the time out your day just to show us the appreciation you have given us means the world to us and creates a long lasting relationship that will not go unnoticed.

Luxmore D. on 02/06/2018
"Every single Team Member"
my only regret, it took me too many years to find this dealership, having never owned a Hyundai vehicle until my first purchase here in 2008, and now owning 6 purchased here, all perfect, all excellent experience, all because each person MAKES that happen
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/01/2018
Review Created: 02/06/2018 10:56 AM

Gregory S. on 02/06/2018
"Great Service"
The service department did a great job of getting my car up and running. They dealt directly with my insurance company making the whole experience a positive one.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent