Overall Rating 4.1162814/5Overall Rating 4.1162814/5Overall Rating 4.1162814/5Overall Rating 4.1162814/5rating 4.1162814
Overall Rating 2.1627944/5Overall Rating 2.1627944/5rating 2.1627944rating 2.1627944rating 2.1627944

WD
Wagenhauser D.
Seattle, WA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance visit(18mo)
Always friendly , willing to help professional attitude.

Burlington, WA
Fast service
The service I received was great, faster than squirted and it is nice to have a shuttle service provided. The only flaw was when I got my car back there was a scratch in my leather steering wheel.
JEFFREY A D., Service Manager from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for the good review.

Lake Stevens, WA
Communication lacking
Service advisor Patrick is not professional in any way. Took over two months to get a windshield fixed with no communication to explain after I reached out multiple times. I even showed up to see what was going on. Stood in service area for over 20 minutes while they paged Patrick who never showed up. Was told he was too busy to see me. Was told he would call me in the next few hours and he didn’t. David Ashford my salesman took care of it and if wasn’t for him I wouldn’t recommend using this service department. I understand that Patrick is no longer there. So hopefully customer service is much improved.

Again, I want to extend our apologies for such a lack of communication in the situation regarding your service experience. If there is anything else I can do for you. Please feel free to reach out to me.

YC
Young C.
Friendly

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I would like you to know these are the kind of reviews every business depends on these days to stay in business. For you to take the time out your day just to show us the appreciation you have given us means the world to us and creates a long lasting relationship that will not go unnoticed.

PA
Peterson A.
Mount Vernon, WA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/12/2019 Category: Service
We always get great service
We love Jack Carroll Hyundai. The service dept is great.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Service you receive from the staff is excellent.
JEFFREY A D., Service Manager from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

02/11/2019 Category: Service
They explain all work needed for your car.
JCSH carefully explained all aspects of my recent service including parts and labor. They were very pleasant and answered all of my questions. Thanks!

2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Awesome!
Always a pleasure to come and get a service.
JEFFREY A D., Service Manager from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

PM
Patterson M.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
My review
They're always friendly, helpful, and quick.

Camano Island, WA
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Every Time
We were greeted warmly - professional and caring. At checkout, we were shown what was done at this service appointment and what to expect at the next appointment. Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai is our choice for purchasing and having our cars serviced. Friendly folks and excellent service.
JEFFREY A D., Service Manager from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Brown M.
Snohomish, WA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Good Quick Service
We were quoted 1.5 hours and it was done in less than an hour. Great service.

01/31/2019 Category: Service
excellent service
they are through and answer any questions I have as I continually find new advantages my car has and my need to help me find which buttons to push to access them. In other words they are patient with me.
JEFFREY A D., Service Manager from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe

Concrete, WA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/30/2019 Category: Service
90,000 Maintenance for Santa Fe
I get my routine maintenances when due. I dropped my car off and when it was ready I received a call. The service manager is great and answered all my questions when I came in. This is my sixth Hyundai and I stand behind the brand. All my vehicles have been reliable with no major issues. Keep your vehicle running with routine maintenances..

Lyman, WA
01/29/2019 Category: Service
friendly, efficient
Did a good job

2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/28/2019 Category: Service
One word...TRUST.
Good and bad.
Guys at maintenance/service dept. are polite and knowledgable...the bad thing is I didn't get my $30.00 coupon discount.😡
JEFFREY A D., Service Manager from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for the good review. if you would like to give me a call I would like to know more about the $30.00 coupon though.

Cunningham M.
Mount Vernon, WA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Using the Service Center
Hayden was terrific. He was friendly and thorough. He explained everything and got me in in out in a timely manner.
JEFFREY A D., Service Manager from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Coulson M.
Snohomish, WA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/26/2019 Category: Service
The best!
Great customer service, amazing perks that come with getting your car serviced there, and they even provide a private shuttle if you need to run errands while they’re working on your car! Love this!

DT
Doiron T.
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Greatest
Small so the sales staff remember
Your name

Thank you for the good review.

Seattle, WA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
01/25/2019 Category: Service
quality of service
very depenable to get thing done right