Overall Rating 4.1052624/5Overall Rating 4.1052624/5Overall Rating 4.1052624/5Overall Rating 4.1052624/5rating 4.1052624
Overall Rating 2.1315768/5Overall Rating 2.1315768/5rating 2.1315768rating 2.1315768rating 2.1315768

Deming, WA
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Getting Better
The service is getting better the service guy that helped me was great friendly helpful and informative

TV
Torres V.
Oak Harbor, WA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Always professional
Always professional, but need to expand the waiting area

Anacortes, WA

Monroe, WA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Always great service
Always great service! Friendly staff. The only negative is the car wash service you offer, I went right after my service and though my car was fairly clean prior to going, when I came out of the car wash to finish drying, both sides of my white car was covered with spots of fresh grease

UW
Underwood W.
Sedro Woolley, WA
08/18/2018 Category: Service
The staff are very friendly and very helpful on the shop does good work
From the people in the office to the salesman's mechanics lot workers make it a pleasant place to do business I will definitely return

WP
Washburn P.
Stanwood, WA
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Did a good job changing oil.

Anacortes, WA
08/17/2018 Category: Service
On time and work completed
Friendly and professional.
Took me on my appt time.
Work completed ahead of estimated wait.

HA
Heldt A.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
THE EMPLOYEES AND SERVICE
great employees. great dealership

Arlington, WA
2017 Hyundai Azera
Checkup
My car looked great when they were done.

ND
Neal D.
Stanwood, WA
37500 mile service
Scheduled service was completed promptly and the staff was courteous and professional.

GL

08/14/2018 Category: Service
None
None
JEFFREY A D. from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

I want to thank you for taking the time to give us a good review. We strive to give you the best experience we can.

Ferndale, WA
08/10/2018 Category: Service
These People Are Awesome!
They really cared about me. They kept me informed of the vehicle every step of the way. In fact, I got my vehicle back earlier than promised. Thanks again!
JEFFREY A D. from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I would like you to know these are the kind of reviews every business depends on these days to stay in business. For you to take the time out your day just to show us the appreciation you have given us means the world to us and creates a long lasting relationship that will not go unnoticed.

Arlington, WA
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Tyytrr
Tyttreeefghh
JEFFREY A D. from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

I would like to know more about your experience.

Cordially,

Jack Carrolls Skagit Hyundai
(GXM) Genesis

TG
Thompson G.
2014 Hyundai Accent
OIL CHANGE SAFETY CHECK AND WINDSHIELD broken
got in and out on time was able to confirm getting a new windshield

PG
Poitras G.
Blaine, WA
100000 mile sevice
Hayen provided outstaning customer sevice. Attentive, listened and addressed every concern. Service was prompt and exceeded expectations. This is a model to be emulated.

GD
Gomez Babayan D.
Bellingham, WA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Great service,appoitment for te next day.
Nice people.very clean Watling area.
I was able to fix my vehicle issues.

HC
Hiteshew C.
Oak Harbor, WA
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service, very fair pricing
Great customer service and price was good.
Offered shuttle service and work was done relatively fast.

EM
Eaton M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Service always trying to sell tires when they are not needed. Also, they used to vacuum out at least the drivers side floor but do not do this anymore. Why?

FW