Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.0810778/5Overall Rating 4.0810778/5Overall Rating 4.0810778/5Overall Rating 4.0810778/5rating 4.0810778
Overall Rating 2.1081092/5Overall Rating 2.1081092/5rating 2.1081092rating 2.1081092rating 2.1081092

AD
Anderson D.
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/15/2018 Category: Service
As every time I bring my car in... excellent customer service. Thank you!

GS
Green S.
Camano Island, WA
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Hayden and Patrick are the best! The service team was quicker than I expected, pleased.

LK
Libby K.
Anacortes, WA
06/15/2018 Category: Service
oil change and cabin air filter replacement
awesome customer service with Hayden!

Joseph A.
Mount Vernon, WA
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Personalized service
I was treated with respect and courtesy, and the work was done in a timely manner. Thank you Hyundai team!

TD
Tanji D.
Camano Island, WA
06/13/2018 Category: Service
2017 Elantra Limited
My car had been doing something strange. The check engine light would go on and the car would idle very rough. After a while it would go away and the check engine light would go off. Sometimes it wouldn't go off and when I shut the engine off and then turn it on, it would be gone. I had told the service agent about it on an earlier service, but they couldn't find the rough idea or the check engine light would not go on. Finally about two weeks ago the check engine light went on and I got a report on my screen telling me that there was a problem and that I should make an appointment ASAP. I even received an email telling me about the problem from my Blue link. I scheduled a service and took a copy of the email with me. In the end, they told me that there was a problem with the coil, but they didn't have one in stock. they would order on and when it came in, they would call me and let me know so I could get it replaced. About a week later I called and they told me that the part was in and I made an appointment to come in later that day. It took about 30 minutes to replace the part. So far the car has worked great, replacing the part looks like it did the trick. PS the parts and service were under warrantee! This is my second Elantra and I have had great use of the cars and have had great service on the cars!

Anonymous avatar
Coupeville, WA
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Time Management
They told me it would take 1 to 1 1/2 hours for my service. It took them 45 minutes. Keep up the good work and time management.

Anonymous avatar
La Conner, WA
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Service dept needs improvement..
Hugh is great!
But, Service dept needs improvement, they did not communicate with me about my vehicle after dropping it off for service, I called after 5 hours only to be told that no one was in that dept and they would leave a message for someone. I didn’t receive a call back for another hour.
JEFFREY A D. from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

I will look into this and reach out to you.
Thank you for making me aware.

NB
Nielsen B.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Quick and easy
Came in for warranty service and told of a recall. They took care of it right then and fast.
JEFFREY A D. from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I would like you to know these are the kind of reviews every business depends on these days to stay in business. For you to take the time out your day just to show us the appreciation you have given us means the world to us and creates a long lasting relationship that will not go unnoticed.

KG
Kjallin G.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/10/2018 Category: Service
getting better but time will tell
First time in months that we have been able to get a service appointment without waiting ten days or more to get in, this is the first satisfaction survey request that we have received in over a year, sure hope this is a sign that you are finally getting your act together as we have been having to get our Hyundai serviced else where. This is our second Hyundai purchased at this dealership and the service for about the last year to year and one half has been less than satisfactory. Hope things continue to improve, we will see next time, if we can get in. Our most positive comments would have to be about the gal that has returned to the service department and Ian the salesman that we purchased our last car from. The yes to the last question, would only apply if the dealership continues to improve to the quality of service that it had approximately a couple years ago
JEFFREY A D. from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

I want to thank you for taking the time to give us a good review. We strive to give you the best experience we can.

Darst L.
Anacortes, WA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Great
I go there because my brother works there & I trust His advice on vehicles.
I’ve bought my last 2 vehicles from where he’s worked, only because he works there, he always finds the cars that are right for my family.
The people are all nice & friendly.

VE
Vesque E.
Greenbank, WA
06/08/2018 Category: Service
fast and clean service
Patrick was able to service my car 1.5 hrs. before my appointment which I really appreciated. The mechanics did exactly what I asked for, not more, not less. For instance, I asked for NO tire rotation and specific tire pressure, and they did what I asked. It was a very good visit, and so timely. I especially appreciated the ride over to the cafe and the pick up upon completion. Thank you!

ES
Edwards S.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Communication is key and must go both ways to work effectively.
Jeff Duncan made several attempts to reach me until we finally made contact. I appreciate the dedication he put forth in finding the facts and not only to fix/help me but also his attention to a long term process implementation to achieve better customer communication and follow ups between the service department and their customers. He took the time to explain the full situation to me so that I would understand how the chain of events took place and to listen to my ideas in ways to help in the future. As a customer in my initial visit I was not given any paperwork or buisness cards to know who to turn to with questions or concerns, I know it was hard to find the right person to talk to and at the right time to resolve issues. The buisness cannot help fix individual hiccups or build long term improvements if they never knew that the customer was unhappy. Basically, They cant fix what they do not know is broken. I look forward to returning to this buisness and to see some of "fixes" into action. Throughout both visits all employees spoke respectfully and were friendly. While driving away I couldn't help but to focus on the fact that Jef gave me a sense of vehicle safety and never gave me a false sincerity. I believe that the service department as a whole will only improve from here. Thank you Jeff Duncan for your attention in this matter and the whole team for the time and work they put in.

06/07/2018 Category: Service
Poor service/change in agreed upon service
Willing to travel further to another dealership for acceptable service if not resolved.
JEFFREY A D. from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

I am looking into this right now and will be in touch as soon as I get to the bottom of this.

Jack Carrolls Skagit Hyundai

JEFFREY A D. from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

I have left a voice mail. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience.

Jack Carrolls Skagit Hyundai

TH
Tomlin H.
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Time Mattets
The courteous staff is your greatest asset. I appreciate the efficiency of them as well but the communication should be accurate and timely.
JEFFREY A D. from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

CL
Carson L.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
This is the friendliest and most honest dealership I have ever experienced!!!
JEFFREY A D. from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

NR
Noyes R.
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Service Review
I am always treated with courtesy and respect. The appointments are on time and the service is excellent.

YC
Young C.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Experience
Friendly, they are great to work with

PR

RJ
Resch J.
Tulalip, WA
Hayden, service tech.
Hayden took care of all of my needs for my 60000 service along with a full service detail. He's very professional and great to work with.

CR
Chaffin R.
05/29/2018 Category: Service
I’m always treated as a welcome and valuable customer
I always get in on my scheduled appointment time.