Overall Rating 4.1025636/5Overall Rating 4.1025636/5Overall Rating 4.1025636/5Overall Rating 4.1025636/5rating 4.1025636
Overall Rating 2.1538456/5Overall Rating 2.1538456/5rating 2.1538456rating 2.1538456rating 2.1538456

RJ
Rathbun J.
Lake Stevens, WA
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Good people who care make a difference

10/14/2018 Category: Service
First maintenance
First 5,000 mile maintenance on my 2018. Service was great! Free shuttle was nice. Discount or coupon for first time visit would’ve been ideal, but hey I guess you can’t have it all!
JEFFREY A D., Service Manager from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Sedro Woolley, WA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people and quick service
I like how fast our car is serviced and the thorough inspection that is done. I also like the written report provided at the end.

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I would like you to know these are the kind of reviews every business depends on these days to stay in business. For you to take the time out your day just to show us the appreciation you have given us means the world to us and creates a long lasting relationship that will not go unnoticed.

KL
Kjallin L.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
friendly prompt service
service has improved, customer waiting area has not
JEFFREY A D., Service Manager from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

2018 Hyundai Accent
10/10/2018 Category: Service
👍👍👍
Serivce was quick and the guys were amazing! The only reason I didn't do 5 stars was because I was told that they clean your car for you when you get it serviced by the sales person and that didn't happen.

VR

Cull M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Quicker than expected
I was told my 30,000 mile checkup would be 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Turned out I did not need a few things done. Finished in 2 hours and $80 less than quoted.

Anacortes, WA
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Patrick went above and beyond to make my experience as pleasant as possible.

BE
Berg E.
Sedro Woolley, WA
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic personal customer service
Service was fast, professional, done at the time and cost estimated at delivery. Service manager was extremely friendly and updated me several times over the course of the few days it took to complete the service.

Oak Harbor, WA
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful
Very helpful, accomodating

Marysville, WA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Timing and communication was the downfall.
Initially it took Skagit more than 3 hours to hear the motor noise when it only took Rob to hear it right away and Everett Hyundai 10 - 15 minutes. There was some body damage which was not disclosed as was the cigarette lighter being broken, but thankful Mike Carroll was kind enough to cover the repairs.
At this point we hope to have a vehicle that will last.
JEFFREY A D., Service Manager from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

TG

Nice people.
Good overall.

Everett, WA
Scheduled maintenance
This dealership is where I bought my Tucson and I plan to continue coming in for my scheduled maintenance and any other needs even though it’s a 50 minute drive from my house they have always taken great care of me and my many many questions since this is the first new car I’ve purchased.

GL
Gulliford L.
Concrete, WA
OIL CHANGE
I use the drop-off service.

RN
Robison N.
Efficient
I had an appointment, was able to drive right into service bay. They offer a shuttle service, which is nice if you don't want to wait. They completed service within the time frame I was quoted. Did not try to sell me anything above the routine servicing of my vehicle, which is nice. Builds trust with the service deppartment.
JEFFREY A D., Service Manager from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

GJ
Geisel J.
La Conner, WA
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Friendly folk are always the best advertising. You have that nailed.
Always impressed, starting with the Service Writer.
He is always patient and helpful with questions.
Completion is on time or even early.
Appreciated the shuttle service while I waited.

My first name is Mary.

Husband, Jay, is deceased.

CT
Carroll T.
Anacortes, WA
Tom Carroll's review of Jack Carroll's Hyundai
Our Experience at Jack Carroll's Hyundai was very good. It was the location where we purchased the car.

Puyallup, WA
15K service
Although dealership service is okay, and the service staff is nice, I do feel there are large areas that could use improvement there to make the overall service to customers more efficient and more suitable. It would allow them to feel confident that they are taking their cars to a place that will not only serve them as expected but also potentially go above and beyond to keep customers coming back because of that reason and not for the fact it's the only Hyundai dealership around.

I want to thank you for taking the time to give us a good review. We strive to give you the best experience we can. On that note I would still like to have a phone conversation regarding some of the comments of your displeasure. Feel free to send me an email when you are ready for me to call.

DJ
Dykeman J.
Marysville, WA
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Great employees!
My car was due for an oil change and other servicing. They shuttled me over to do some shopping while it was being serviced. They called me to let me know that some other minor things need to be taken care of. It didn't take long.
My only complaint was I noticed a very unpleasant smell as I was driving away. Like the stinky deoderizers you find in gas station restrooms! Made me sickish. I still had some stops to make while in Burlington. I called the service dept back to see what could be done. The wonderful service guy (sorry I can't remember your name!I ) stayed to put in a new filter, as that was the only thing I think that could have that smell.
It is slowly fading with Windows open!