Overall Rating 4.155556/5Overall Rating 4.155556/5Overall Rating 4.155556/5Overall Rating 4.155556/5rating 4.155556
Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6

Dover, PA
06/25/2019 Category: Service
RENEE E L., Customer Satisfaction Representative from Jack Giambalvo Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share the 5 star review and the great feedback about our dealership.  We appreciate the support!

Red Lion, PA
2015 Hyundai Accent
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Joe
Good job
Chris B. from Jack Giambalvo Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Thanks so very much for taking the time to share the feedback.

Chris Brown
717-755-2944 Ext:1361
cbrown@giambalvo.com

Jacqulyn H.
2018 Hyundai Accent
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
It was nice alittle long but it's ok staff were very friendly.
RENEE E L., Customer Satisfaction Representative from Jack Giambalvo Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

Jacqulyn,
Thank you for sharing the feedback about your recent visit. We apologize it took longer than needed. We do our best to keep everything on time. We appreciate your support!
Ragards,

Juliza R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Best service!
Since I have my Elantra I only trust Jack Gianbalvo Hyundai!
RENEE E L., Customer Satisfaction Representative from Jack Giambalvo Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Juliza,
Thank you for sharing the great feedback about our dealership and giving us a 5 star review.  We appreciate your support!

AF
Anthony F.
Great Job
You request too many reviews when we have our cars serviced. You do a great job but I am tired of receiving the review links. Thank you.
RENEE E L., Customer Satisfaction Representative from Jack Giambalvo Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Anthony,
Thank you for sharing the great feedback.  I do apologize for all of the reviews, but we do appreciate your support!

2019 Hyundai Accent
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Very efficient, thorough and friendly
Never disappointed with the staff or service provided
RENEE E L., Customer Satisfaction Representative from Jack Giambalvo Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for sharing the great feedback and the 5 star review.  We appreciate your continued support!

Jon D.
Mountville, PA
Great Product, Great Service, and Great People
Great Product, Great Service, and Great People

Jon,
Thank you for sharing the great review about our dealership. We appreciate the support!

2004 Hyundai Elantra
06/20/2019 Category: Service
I like the service and the people there.

Thank you for sharing the great feedback about our dealership.  We appreciate your support!

Dover, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Usually good service
Hopefully this was an isolated incident

Thank you very much for the feedback. I apologize for your recent visit and it taking longer than expected. Is it possible we could set up a time that you can talk to our Service Manager and discuss it? We take all feedback seriously and use it as a learning tool to help us improve. Please email me Rlau@giambalvo.com to set up a time for a phone call.

KP
Karen P.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
I wait for my vehicle to be serviced and it has always been done in a reasonable time. People are friendly and I enjoy the free coffee and water that are available

Karen,
Thank you for sharing the 5 star review about your recent visit to our dealership.  We appreciate your support!

Daniel W.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Great service and great prices

Dan,
Thank you for sharing the great feedback about our dealership.  We appreciate the support.

DK
David K.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent service department.
The service advisors go out of their way to save the customer money.

David,
Thank you for sharing the great feedback and the 5 star review.  We appreciate your support!

BC
Bennie C.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
They Know My Car !!
I have been with Giambalvo since 1988, their service is on time and according to mfg .specs.
I bought the Genesis New in 2012 and they have reminded me of my services i need to do to keep the car in good shape, which is great ,
I would recommend this Dealer Ship to anyone.
RENEE E L., Customer Satisfaction Representative from Jack Giambalvo Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Bennie,
Thank you so much for you great feedback and your continued support with our Dealership. We look forward to seeing you at your next service!

TL
Todd L.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Veloster Service
Always very prompt and courteous service.

Todd,
Thank you for sharing the great feedback.  We appreciate your continued support!

Robert M.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Great prompt service
Giambalvo's always keeps track of the necessary service. I also like the way they give you an estimate of the cost prior to the service being done. I wait for the car so I appreciate the fast service.

Robert,
Thank you for sharing the great feedback. We know time is important to our customers, so we do our best to get you in and out with quality service.  We appreciate your support!

PG
Patricia G.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
not sure about purchasing again
Communication to the customer leaves something to be desired.

Patricia,

Thank you very much for the feedback. I apologize for your recent visit and your tires not being rotated correctly. Is it possible we could set up a time that you can talk to our Service Manager and discuss it? He has been out at training so far this week, but will be back today (06/19/2019). We take all feedback seriously and use it as a learning tool to help us improve. Please email me Rlau@giambalvo.com to set up a time for a phone call.

FB
Frank B.
Good, prompt service
Everything went smoothly for inspection and oil change. Great ride service to my job and back.

Frank,
Thank you so much for sharing the great feedback about your recent visit with us.  We appreciate your support!

Red Lion, PA
Great
The employees
RENEE E L., Customer Satisfaction Representative from Jack Giambalvo Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to share the great feedback.  We really appreciate your support!

WN
Warren N.
Hanover, PA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Good Overall Experience
I bought a 2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid SEL for $22k on a 'Manager's Special.' With no trade-in, the purchase process was quick and efficient from dealing with the salesman, James Kotelnicki, via email and text messages, him going over vehicle features and taking me out on a test drive, and completing paperwork with him and Finance Department. After I purchased the car, I told James I was interested in purchasing a cargo screen for it. He quoted me a price from the computer of $162, and I told him I found it on a different Hyundai dealership's website for cheaper $122, which was the standard 25% discount. He said they could match the price. I do not live close by, so it was 2 months later when I took my car for the complimentary first oil change that I was able to purchase the cargo screen. The parts advisor did not honor the price at that time and charged me $131.75. The service manager, Chris Brown, was quick to reach out to me when he heard about my issue, and rectified the issue beyond my expectation. My service experience was good -- i.e., in-and-out in 45-minutes as the service advisor told me; and, they were honest that my tires didn't need to be rotated at that time (around 8,300-miles).

I will return to this dealership for sales and service in the future even though there is a Hyundai dealership in my city and Jack Giambalvo Hyundai is a half-hour away.

06/18/2019 Category: Service
Good Sales Experience - Typical Service Experience - Not So Good Parts Experience
I bought a 2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid SEL for $22k on a 'Manager's Special.' With no trade-in, the purchase process was quick and efficient from dealing with the salesman, James Kotelnicki, via email and text messages, him going over vehicle features and taking me out on a test drive, and completing paperwork with him and Finance Department. After I purchased the car, I told James I was interested in purchasing a cargo screen for it. He quoted me a price from the computer of $162, and I told him I found it on a different Hyundai dealership's website for cheaper $122, which was the standard 25% discount. He said they could match the price. I do not live close by, so it was 2 months later when I took my car for the complimentary first oil change that I was able to purchase the cargo screen. The parts advisor did not honor the price, and charged me $131.75. I was not happy, and texted James, since he was not working at that time. My service experience was what I expected as far as getting the oil change done in 45-minutes as the service advisor told me, and they were honest that my tires didn't need to be rotated at that time (around 8,300-miles).

Warren,
Thank you very much for the feedback. I apologize for your recent visit with us. Is it possible we could set up a time that you can talk to our Service Manager and discuss it? We take all feedback seriously and use it as a learning tool to help us improve. Please email me Rlau@giambalvo.com to set up a time for a phone call.

2006 Hyundai Sonata
Great Service Experience
Great product, Great people, Great Service provided

Thank you for the great feedback! We appreciate your support.