Overall Rating 4.1315805/5Overall Rating 4.1315805/5Overall Rating 4.1315805/5Overall Rating 4.1315805/5rating 4.1315805
Overall Rating 2.55263/5Overall Rating 2.55263/5rating 2.55263rating 2.55263rating 2.55263

John P.
Elizabethtown, PA
Jack Giambalvo
I will always come to this dealer ship for all of my service needs! Friendly and reliable service is dependable too. Can’t say enough about how wonderful this place is!! Thank you Jack Giambalvo you are the best!
RENEE E L., Customer Satisfaction Representative from Jack Giambalvo Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

John,
Thank you for sharing the great feedback. We look forward to servicing your vehicle and appreciate your support.

Mitchell H.
New Freedom, PA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Great job and completed ahead of schedule.
Jack Giambalvo's body shop provided another excellent job. We have used them three time and all with excellent service and exceptional work.

Mitchell,
Thank you for sharing the 5 star review for us. We appreciate the support!

Daniel W.
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Very good and quick service work done

Daniel,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review. We appreciate the support.

Cathy H.
Yoe, PA
2018 Hyundai Accent
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Jack Giambalvo
great customer service
RENEE E L., Customer Satisfaction Representative from Jack Giambalvo Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

Cathy,
Thank you for the great feedback! We appreciate the support.

John S.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent work in a timely manner
My vehicle was involved in an accident. I was called with the estimate the day after Jack Giambalvo received my car. Parts were ordered immediately, a time frame for expected return was given, and everything with the insurance was takin care of. Car repair was excellent, done within the time frame given, and was washed and interior cleaned upon return

John,
Thank you for taking the time to leave the great feedback and the 5 star review. We appreciate the support!

Jesus T.
2008 Hyundai Entourage
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Place to bring your car or trunk for service!
The People are friendly and the work is done correctly and quickly.

Jesus,
Thank you taking the time to share the great feedback and the 5 star review. We appreciate the support !

KG
Kelly G.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Honest and friendly Service
Easy Scheduling. Friendly clerks. Quality service. Price is right. Very happy with their service over the 8+ years I've been going there to have my Tucson Serviced.

Kelly,
Thank you for your continued support with great feedback and the 5 star reviews. We greatly appreciate it!

ES
Edward S.
Hellam Township, PA
Friendly and Respectful
Staff respected my time limits and delivered under time expected. 15 years of servicing my vehicles here and very satisfied with ease of doing business.
RENEE E L., Customer Satisfaction Representative from Jack Giambalvo Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Edward,
Thank you for sharing the great feedback and the 5 star review.  We greatly appreciate your continued service with us.

2018 Hyundai Kona
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Nice people, great deals.. Love my new Kona. Thank you!
RENEE E L., Customer Satisfaction Representative from Jack Giambalvo Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Joann,
Thank you for taking the time to share a 5 star review. We appreciate the support!

Mary C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service but....
Jack Giambalvo has always provided me with excellent service. This time, tho, they did not inform me that there is an outstanding recall on my vehicle. Not sure that doing so is within the scope of their responsibility but it is an opportunity to enhance the customer experience.

Mary,
Thank you for taking the to leave a 5 star review.  We appreciate the support!

Robert R.
Felton, PA
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled fast. Work complted correctly
Work was scheduled fast and dropped off the car the night before work. Work was completed by 12 noon. Had an oil change + filter, Transmission Fluid flush and Fluid replaced, and cooling system flushed and refilled. All work completed correctly. Staff was freindly and helpful.
RENEE E L., Customer Satisfaction Representative from Jack Giambalvo Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Robert,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review. We apperciate the support!

MT
Michael T.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Car Great, Service department horrible.
Rude woman treated my Wife horrible over phone, and myself in person. Clearly Hyundai doesn't need more sales. They no longer hire "people persons" just a rude, ( I don't need you) attitude. Goodbye
Chris B. from Jack Giambalvo Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Mr. Thompson,

I am currently looking into your issue with the bodyshop visit. I will be in touch shortly.

chris

Chris Brown
717-755-2944 Ext:1361
cbrown@giambalvo.com

Charlotte B.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
12/10/2018 Category: Service
I appreciate the great service and honest help.
RENEE E L., Customer Satisfaction Representative from Jack Giambalvo Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Charlotte,
Thank you for the feedback and for sharing the 5 star review. We appreciate the support!

Barbara S.
2017 Hyundai Accent
12/10/2018 Category: Service
so far great service except for 1 issue
my inspection and appointment went well also had oil change while there, car only had like 1800 mile in 1 year since i bought it. i was only there about an hr but went too do errands stopped at like 4 places last stop i looked at the windshield and realized they never changed the inspection sticker , checked glove box for my registration and found the new inspection stickers in the glove box .. called them they told me too bring it back they would fix it , which they did but just was an inconvenience had too make the 2nd trip which used more gas ..
RENEE E L., Customer Satisfaction Representative from Jack Giambalvo Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Barbara,
Thank you for sharing the feedback. I apologize the new inspection sticker was not replaced when you were here the firs time. It’s our goal to provide 5 star service so we appreciate the feedback. We are always striving to improve.

Thanks again,

SR
Sharon R.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
The staff are professional and attentive their customers.
So far since I purchased my car in 2016 I have been very pleased with the service provided. I will continue to bring my car in to be serviced. The shuttle driver, Norm, was very nice and went out of his way to pick me up to go pick up my car. Great customer service!

Sharon,

Thank you for sharing the 5 star review and taking the time to leave the great feedback. We appreciate continued the support.

CL
Connie L.
Marietta, PA
2016 Hyundai Accent
Friendly staff
RENEE E L., Customer Satisfaction Representative from Jack Giambalvo Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Connie,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. We appreciate the support !

AJ
Angela J.
Mount Wolf, PA
Customer Service
I have only had my car serviced at this dealership and my car is 4 years old. Last service, the service guy left, like I mean running out the door and I could not find my car. A mechanic assisted me and I did find my car like 40 minutes later. But all in all I like their service.

Angela,
Thank you for the feedback. I apologize for it taking so long to find your vehicle, and the service advisor not assisting you with that. We appreciate your business and look forward to your future service with us.

Marylea B.
Manchester, PA
12/07/2018 Category: Service
My 2011 Hyundai
I love my car. 2011, runs great, Giambalvo has taken care of me, not just some time, but all the time.

Marbles,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review and the great feedback. We appreciate the support !

GC
Gar C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Best dealer I have ever dealt with
SERVICE. These people stand behind you even after the sale
RENEE E L., Customer Satisfaction Representative from Jack Giambalvo Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Gar,