Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

EF
Emily F.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Emily said she feels she can trust this business. The staff is always personable and very informative.

MI
Mark and Donna I.
Seven Valleys, PA
Volkswagen Beetle
11/09/2018
Inspection
Thanks! Service is great! In and out!

11/06/2018
The other reviews are legit
Nowadays you can never truly trust reviews. I researched local shops and stopped in here about six months ago for service. I never understood all the praise in the reviews for Steve, but I discovered why when I stopped in this week. Without giving any personal information or scheduling an appointment, Steve remembered my name and vehicle which is quite impressive. One of the things I like about this shop is that they bring you in the back, show you the issue, and teach you a little bit too. But what really impressed me during the last visit is that this place doesn't nickel and dime you. I needed a new air filter. Other places I've been before would charge $35 for a two minute job they only required unscrewing one screw. This shop replaced it no charge as a courtesy. If I'm paying you hundreds of dollars already, that's kind of thanks that says we value your service.

Samantha C.
11/04/2018
Love This Place!!
I love this shop, and I couldn't really say this about any other garage I've been too. The guys that work here are great, and I really trust them with my car.

James S.
Dover, PA
Lincoln Town Car
11/03/2018 Category: Service
James said they are honest, the staff does good work, and he's never dissatisfied with them.

Kia Sorento
11/01/2018
Friendly service
No more coupons available so oil change is now more expensive. I'm tempted to go to Jiffy lub or another less expensive place. I want to give TeamOne my business but cost is an issue.

BP
Brett P.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Brett. He said they did a great job. Also they are very personable and accommodating.

Bevin S.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Bevin said the staff is friendly and professional.

Jennifer W.
Mitsubishi Outlander
10/27/2018
10/27/18
I always appreciate the excellent service but today Mr. Steve and is team went beyond. I was unable to secure a ride and he arranged for someone to bring me home AND come back for me when my repairs were finished. Definitely a wonderful experience

LD
Linden and Lorna D.
10/26/2018
Another great job on my car
Steve kept me informed of what was going in with my car. Since I have been going there for several years now, I trust his and the mechanics' recommendations. I don't feel pressured to take those recommendations though. Car needed shocks and brakes and my car definitely drives (and stops) better now. Thanks again for keeping safely on the road.

Jen P.
10/25/2018
Great service.
Steve is awesome! He gives great advice about the condition of my car and is very realistic. I have moved towns and I still drive 40 minutes to get my car checked here at (York, PA) Team One Auto Group. I will always be a customer here!

CA
Chethan A.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Chethan said this business was on time. They helped him drop off and pick up his vehicle so he could get to work.

PD
Paul and Jamie D.
10/23/2018
Steve and his team always come through I needed my car before noon to take care of some errands on Monday I dropped it off Sunday night and it's expected Steve called me around 10:15 to tell me the service was done and everything was a go

Jose F.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Jose said he was happy with everything at the business and they're the best.

AC
Alfonso C.
Ram 2500
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Alfonso said he like the way they treated him.

Michael M.
Shrewsbury, PA
10/21/2018
Michael Monteiro
I live in shrewsbury pa and I by pass many service stations because of the customer service I get from Steve and his staff . This is location on route 30 in york pa.

spencer H.
Volvo S60
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Spencer said the employees were friendly. They provided good service. They completed the work fast.

Joel C.
10/11/2018
Impressive service
Took in an older vehicle that we thought we would end up scrapping. Lo and behold Cody discovered a corroded electrical connection and fixed problem for under $300. I expected them to tell us either they couldn't diagnose issue or that it would be too expensive. Cody did have trouble finding the problem but he was very persistent. And we were kept informed while they had the vehicle. Highly recommend them.

Dave S.
Toyota Avalon
10/10/2018
Their service and repair work is consistent and high quality. They exceed expectations.

NL
Nicole L.
Wrightsville, PA
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Nicole said Steve provided good customer service. The prices were fair and the work was done in a timely manner.