Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

JOHN L.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/24/2017
Resolution
Rick at Jacks tire and auto took the time out to inquiry about my issues. We had a very good conversation and to his word, he looked into it and got back with me with 24 hours. We discussed the situation in great detail and he did offer a resolution to my complaint. Although it was not exactly what I had in mind, you have to respect that they offered to resolve the situation, which he did. The issue is now resolved.

09/24/2017
Waste of money
Had my truck towed into jacks because the truck stopped running and would not start. They said it was an injector problem which I said it wasn't but they conveniced me that it was. $4000.00 later and 36 hours after I picked it up it did the exact same thing. I had it towed into jacks again with the exact same problem it turned out to be the fuel sender. No appoiogies about being wrong and when asked what they were going to do about doing work that was not needed they said nothing and charged me $700.00 for the receiver. I will not be back and I recommend you NOT take your vechicle there for any reason.
rick s. from Jack's Tire And Auto Service responded on 10/05/2017

Hi John,
Thank you for taking the time to submit your review and also for speaking with me on the phone regarding this situation. Without you telling us, we may have not been aware. We love great reviews, but negative ones also help us grow and make our processes better to hopefully prevent this from happening again. Good communication is vital to a positive service experience, and I can assure you that will be a priority on your future visits. Again, thank you for submitting your review and allowing me the opportunity to work with you to make this better.

BRUCE M.
Volvo XC70
10/16/2019
Rotate Tires
I have been a customer of Jack's for more the 30 years. The people and service is great. I would recommend them anytime and have.

AE
ANGIE E.
Chrysler 300
10/12/2019
They fixed my tire.
I was able to get to Jack Tire at 5:15 and I was not sure if they could fixs my flat tire because it's was getting late. But they was ready to fixs it. It took them about 15 mins. Thanks

JIM R.
10/12/2019
New Tires and Service Work
As always, Jack's Tire and Auto Service provided excellent, professional work. I trust Jack's with all my automotive service needs...have for over twenty years and will into the indefinite future.

Joshua B.
Georgia
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Joshua said he has been to this business before and he likes what they do. He noted it is a very clean, very good environment and they do good work. He tells people to go down there all the time.

Ford Edge
10/01/2019
Wouldn't take my car anywhere else
My family has been coming to Jack's Tire as long as I can remember. They're honest, know what they're doing, and know who I am when I call or come in with a problem. I trust them and know they won't try to up-sell me just to get my money. I recommend them to anyone I know who is looking for somewhere to take their car.

CHUCK M.
GMC Sonoma
09/29/2019
Honest
I had to pull into Jack's Tire due to an emergency. My alternator broke and the belt came off. Driving any further would potentially cause a great deal of damage. I had few options to choose from. But Jack's Tire fixed everything and was quite fair with the final price. They could have taken financial advantage of my situation, but did not. Now they have a permanent customer.

Mike L.
Georgia
Ford Transit Connect
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the business provided good service and fixed his vehicle.

EC
EDDIE C.
09/24/2019
40 yrs customer
Rick is the man
Other salesmen through the years treated me right and Rick is at the top.

Ronnie G.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Ronnie said everything the staff does is excellent and has been dealing with them for years and they have never let him down.

PS

RA
Robert A.
Buick Regal
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Kathryn. She said the staff were great and did a good job for a fair price.

BC
BRUCE C.
Kia Soul
09/08/2019
A Marietta Classic
Jack's has always been a great place to do business. I've bought tires here for 30 years and these folks are always fair, honest and reliable. Today they finished quicker than promised and the bill was even a few dollars less than the phone estimate from the day before. No hassles, fair prices, good service.

Jason S.
Atlanta, GA
Volkswagen Jetta
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the staff are always honest and friendly.

Volkswagen Beetle
09/03/2019
Great prices on tires

PK
PAULETTE K.
08/31/2019
They have helped me with tires, oil changes, etc, which I appreciate and let's me know if something needs to be done.
Great place and great people to work with.

CHUCK M.
GMC Sonoma
08/29/2019
Knowledge
They have knowledge of what is needed to solve the problem.

RICK S.
08/23/2019
Perfect
Very professional people and service

CP
CLIFF P.
08/20/2019
Great service !!!
As always, Jacks Tire has always given me and me family fast and honest service. It is great to have a repair facility that is honest and gives great service. Keep up the great work!!!

FS
Fabian S.
Cartersville, GA
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Fabian said that the place was very good.