Albert C S.
07/10/2020
Another Great Service!
Matt is awesome does great work!

SG
Stacy G.
07/08/2020
Awesome!
Matt and the mechanics are always honest, helpful, and affordable. Matt is trustworthy and knowledgable.

TR
Trish R.
Thorndale, PA
07/02/2020
Best place around!
I recommend Jackson Automotive to all friends and family. Matt and his team are honest, reasonable and trustworthy.

Chrysler Pacifica
07/01/2020
Great Service and Customer Service
As a long-term customer of Jackson Automotive, I have come to really appreciate Matt and his team. They have often gone above the norm to help us out by accommodating our sometimes last minute, urgent car repairs.

Matthew, J. S.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/26/2020
Integrity
I've been going to Jackson Automotive for over 15 years. I've had the gambit of repairs from inspection and oil changes to valve adjustments and a transmission replacement. I will continue to utilize Matt's services not only due to the quality of his work, but just as important is the integrity that he has always upheld in running his business

TR
Trish R.
Thorndale, PA
Saturn L200
06/25/2020
Honest and the only place we go!
We were referred to Matt at Jackson Automotive by a mechanic at a local dealership years ago. That says a lot! We've been taking all of our vehicles to him ever since. I've referred a ton of friends and family to him.
He is honest, fair and affordable. Will give you options and won't do anything unnecessarily.

PL
Paul L.
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Paul said he has been a customer for 6 years.

August B.
Cadillac CTS
06/23/2020 Category: Service
August said the business always did a good job and they were always on time.

EB
Earl B.
06/19/2020
An excellent mechanic
Jackson Automotive corrected an area of our vehicle that images it a better vehicle on the roadway

CE

PN
Patricia N.
Toyota Avalon
06/10/2020
Fixed an emergency the same day
I always speak highly of this business but even more so when one of my family members has an emergency repair needed and they take care of it as quickly as possible. It’s greatly appreciated, doesn’t change the fair price and ready when promised!

CP
Celes P.
06/04/2020
Quality professional service
My father referred me to Jackson Automotive many years ago and I haven’t gone anywhere since. Being able to trust your mechanic and feel safe in your car when the work is done has to be the most important quality that anyone could ask for when looking for someplace to take your car to for repairs. The prices are fair, the work is done in a timely manner and the service with a smile is a bonus
I would recommend Jackson Automotive to everyone

David W.
06/04/2020
Great place!
The team does a great job. Dropped both of my cars off to get oil change and inspected. They overall did a great job with the inspection. They are very fair and honest in their dealings.

SG
Steven G.
05/22/2020
Another Great Job - Went Above and Beyond!
Matt and Joe reviewed my Chevy pick up due to engine light coming on. They quickly identified that it is a GM warranty issue, let me know and gave me printed off details of what the issue is.