UC
Unhappy C.
Howell, NJ
10/18/2017
Owner is rude and berating. very unprofessional.. never reinstalled two retaining clips on my car...
Had oil changed 10 months ago. wife does low miles maybe 5000 miles a year.. Place had special but when said and done they took me for 34.99.. Outrageous bate and switch IMO..

Well I did her next oil change only to find out two clips missing on wheel well shroud. This car has never been to any other place for oil changes but me, and that one time to firestone.

These clips allow access to the oil filter.

Took car back just to inquire about the clips and if I can get them back. By chance they had them in a tool box or somewhere.

Well the conversation quickly escalated to the owner, I would assume wayne bryant, to asking me to leave the office and never come back again. He got rude and defensive at the thought a customer would come back asking for two clips that his tech clearly forgot to reinstall..

Mind you I was calm as can be but this guy wayne was rude, arrogant, and ignorant to what I was saying to him. I guess he felt offended.

He must be stressed out that all his bays were empty and 4 guys were sitting around doing nothing... He probably does not have any business because of him, and him alone.

I just wanted my two clips that clearly his business did not reinstall, but he turned it into a big ordeal to turn it around like I was the bad guy.

Hey wayne, sorry I didnt notice the clips gone till 10 months and 5000 miles later, but this car has only been serviced by me. The one time I took it to you was for an 19.99 oil change special that turned into a 34.99 oil change... Because of that I would never go back...

And because of your attitude and an attempt to throw me out of your business, for just tasking for a part back thats my property, I now feel obligated to go to every review board I can find to tell my story of your unprofessional and rude attitude..

Do you think I would waste my time on two $4 clips going to your business to get them back just for laughs? I did it on principle because of sub par service from your company..

Just look up retainer clips for nissan wheel well.. Its a universal fit..
Then you rudly went in the back, told your tech to get my car off the lift and for me to get out and never come back.

Then you told your tech to tell me they didnt have foreign retainers and only domestic is why I didnt get them back..

What I joke.

So I left without my clips and a memory of this rude obnoxious man that will last in my memory for a long time..

I feel sorry for you wayne, and the poor yes men you have working for you..

A professional business would have said , " Im sorry sir, why dont you get the parts and comeback with the receipt and we will take care of it"

You were very berating to me and I didn't appreciate it..

09/08/2015
chop shop
Will always upsell you. Had two bad experience's with them. had to have car repairs by another mechanic. Wayne has lot it. VERY SAD.

bill h.
09/03/2015
rip off shop
Had my car in for a simple repair. Wound up costing twice as much at a good shop to correct their mistakes.

08/25/2015
does not stand by work
very poor service. brought car back 3 times with no resolution. Had to go to the dealer to repair car and pay again. Brought all paper work to Bryant. No follow up. Used to be a good shop. Now just another chop shop.

08/25/2015
Does not stand behind work
Brought my car back three times with no resolution. Had to bring my car to the dealer to find the problem after paying for repair at Bryant. Brought all info to Bryant. No follow up at all. Car is still not correct. In the past this was a very good shop but not any more. Just another chop shop. Stay away.

AL
Andrew L.
Brick, NJ
06/12/2015
Terrible customer service!
Bryant's tech's are terrible. They hold them selves out as a family owned and operated business, which usually implies a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. I was met with the complete opposite experience. They are extremely rude and treat their customers with no respect.

AL
Andrew L.
06/12/2015
Terrible customer service

PP
PAT P.
07/27/2014
Fast, efficient service
I've had a number of cars serviced at Bryant Automotive for over 40 years and always found dependable work done at a reasonable cost.

AV
ANDRE V.
Brick, NJ
Mazda Tribute
07/20/2014
the service, honestly, great customer support
All my cars will only be serviced by Bryant Automotive, work was done acute and service was excellent. I would recommend all my friends and relatives

AC
ASHLEY C.
07/19/2014
Everyone is so friendly at Bryant automotive. When something is wrong with your car, they make sure to bring you into the garage and show you exactly what they found.

NT
NANCY T.
Saturn Relay
07/13/2014
Honesty
I feel that I get an honest report every time I bring my car in for service.

WS
WILLIAM S.
07/01/2014
fast service
Spent $200+ and AC problem was not fixed. (Need new part for $961) I asked if I could use my $20 coupon and employee said she would talk to Wayne. Never heard back. I spent an awful lot of money at this site over the last 5 years, and frankly I would expect a little better treatment.

MARYLOU D.
06/29/2014
Quality and Service
Always quality performance and friendly customer service. Wish I owned a fleet of cars so they could service them all !!!

RI
ROBERT and LINDA I.
Acura TSX
06/28/2014
you always explain and show what is needed and in a way that is undrstandable.

NK
NANCY and JIM K.
Chevrolet HHR
06/27/2014
struts and honesty
excellent honest service as usual-had a bad experience with another place with person trying to get things repaired that did not need to be done but Wayne checked my other vehicle and said nothing needed repair at this time proving that dishonesty is not his game

SK
STEVE K.
Honda Fit
06/26/2014
Tire leaking air
Yesterday's tire repair holding up nicely! Explanation of problem/resolution excellent...be back in 3000 miles for next oil change!

BF
BRIAN and BARBARA F.
Ford Five Hundred
06/25/2014
great place
wonderful experience--no pressure--helpful-and did what they said they would do --on time--courteous-------loved the place

JOHN P.
06/23/2014
Honesty, Professionalism, Quality of Workmanship
Staff is always courteous, honest and stands by their workmanship.

SR
STEVE R.
Pontiac Grand Am
06/15/2014
personal service
my car was down for two days .
instead of getting a rental . Bryant auto just handed me the keys to one of his own cars . one do not know of any other auto place that would do this . thanks steven r.

GM
GILLIAN M.
Ford Expedition EL
06/04/2014
Great repair and maintenance shop
AS always, the staff are great - the service prompt and comprehensive - the prices very reasonable