HJ
Howard Scott J.
Nissan cube
02/17/2019
Jacob Kline does it again
Jacob & Katie do an outstanding job with our car. They know a lot about cars and they share the knowledge. Keep up the great work!

Christina H.
Hyundai Accent
01/24/2019
Wonderful Experience as Always!
I have been going to Jacob G Kline automotive for years I have always had a wonderful experience. After my first experience with them I’ve convinced my entire family to use him as well as some friends. Having worked on the sales side of the automotive business myself I have friends that come to me and asked me for recommendations and I always without hesitation recommend Jacob and his team!

Dawn Miller S.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/04/2019
Service Check for my car
Work is done, loaner car is provided and they keep me posted on progress

TJ
service done before I realized they had started. Great work

Julie T.
11/22/2018
My car purrs again!
Thanks for all you continue to do to keep my car in tip top shape even sfter 237,000+ miles of life. And thanks for the lift 😀

Stacy S.
Dodge Dakota
11/21/2018
Fast and friendly!
I had a total breakdown in my truck, and it was towed via AAA to Kline automotive during non-work hours. By the time I called the following morning to discuss, they had already diagnosed the problem and had a plan to fix it. It was fully repaired, plus they changed the oil and rotated the tires and I had the truck back by mid afternoon. Their tight turnaround saved me hundreds on renting a car! They also stay on top of my vehicle and kindly remind me when i'm way overdue for service. I definitely recommend Jake's shop for any repairs you could possibly need, big or small!

MT
Margot T.
Penn Laird, VA
11/21/2018
Always a pleasure
Ahead of schedule and done with a smile !

Carolyn W.
11/17/2018
freindly and effecient
I had a dead battery for my Subaru on a wintery Friday. They were very friendly and pulled up my file quickly and checked their stock an said just have the car towed in and they would take care of every thing. I was able to go to my luncheon (which I thought I would have to miss). When a friend drove me home a few hours later their was a message saying my car was ready. What great service! Thanks,Carolyn

Christina H.
Hyundai Accent
11/05/2018
Wonderful Personalized service
I have and will continue to refer Jacob and his staff to friends and family.

RL
Rosealie L.
11/02/2018
Fantastic Fast Friendly Service!
Jacob's is mine and my husband's new favorite place to fix our cars! I love that we can call 20 minutes before they close and get a big job done this next day. I go in for oil changes and wait right in the office because it's comfortable and they do such a fast job. Jacob takes extra time to answer all our questions and I really trust his opinion. He advised me against what would have been thousands of dollars of work on my old car and congratulated me when I bought a new one. They're great all around.

Julie T.
10/20/2018
Jake did an awesome job replacing my brake pads and rotors. After driving away, I had to call him back to tell him how cushy they felt on the way home. Much better feel than I had experience after other places replaced my brakes. Turns out her took out the parts and cleaned all the junk off...doubt that was done elsewhere. Huge difference!
And Kate is great at killing spiders in addition to her usual jobs! 😀

Ray S.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
Chevrolet Suburban
09/29/2018
Fasy efficient knowledgable service.
Best value in the area!
All our family use Jake's

FB
Fred B.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
09/13/2018
Always great service
Extremely good communicators about the details of your vehicle's condition

John D. G.
09/12/2018
Always exceeding expectations
I’ve been taking my truck here for years and have always been thrilled with every service appointment. They’re prompt, friendly, professional, and they treat you like family. Very fairly-priced, and I always feel I’m being taken care of. Jacob treats (and makes honest recommendations for) the truck as if it were his own, Kate does an excellent job keeping you informed and managing expectations, and I always head off the lot knowing all is well in my world. Thanks guys!

Raymond H.
Singers Glen, VA
Plymouth Voyager
09/08/2018
Good work and price.
The loaner was also helpful.

Dawn Miller S.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
07/20/2018
JGK takes care of me by taking car of my car, :)
As always Jake and team took care of my Infiniti.
Also, I had a loaner, very nice Solara, clean and comfortable provided by JGK automotive.
Great service. Great team!
Thanks a lot!
Dms

AT
Anna De Leon T.
Linville, VA
Oldsmobile Alero
07/16/2018
These people are amazing!
I could not imagine taking my vehicles any where else to get the service that I have received here!
This is a very honest business, they will call you to let you know if there is a problem and how long it takes to solve it
and how much money it will cost, they dot not go ahead and do work and surprise you with a bill for work that didn't need to be done!

HJ
Howard Scott J.
Nissan cube
07/12/2018
New Tires
It's time for new tires. We went with Kate's recommendation - Generals, which Jacob tells me they use all the time. Will wait & see how they perform. Work done in the time projected.

TJ
Timothy and Ruth J.
Ford C-Max Energi
06/29/2018
perfect as always
fast, competent, courteous, reasonably priced

06/28/2018
Professional
After several mediocre encounters with other providers I took my truck to Jacob Kline. Wow! So nice to find a place that understands customer service. I was impressed. I’ll be back.