AT
Anna De Leon T.
Linville, VA
Oldsmobile Alero
07/16/2018
These people are amazing!
I could not imagine taking my vehicles any where else to get the service that I have received here!
This is a very honest business, they will call you to let you know if there is a problem and how long it takes to solve it
and how much money it will cost, they dot not go ahead and do work and surprise you with a bill for work that didn't need to be done!

Nissan cube
07/12/2018
New Tires
It's time for new tires. We went with Kate's recommendation - Generals, which Jacob tells me they use all the time. Will wait & see how they perform. Work done in the time projected.

TJ
Timothy and Ruth J.
Ford C-Max Energi
06/29/2018
perfect as always
fast, competent, courteous, reasonably priced

06/28/2018
Professional
After several mediocre encounters with other providers I took my truck to Jacob Kline. Wow! So nice to find a place that understands customer service. I was impressed. I’ll be back.

ED
Erik D.
Bridgewater, VA
06/19/2018
Smooth Process Once Again
Everything went smooth once again. Dropped off the vehicle for routine oil change, and returned later in the day to pick it up. Informed me about a recall along the way. Everything went well once again, as expected.

CF
Cheryl F.
Timberville, VA
06/17/2018
AC 6.15.18
Quick diagnosis & fix. Friendly & knowledgeable staff. Reasonable cost. Comfortable waiting area.

Hyundai Accent
06/07/2018
Jacob Kline does it again
Well, our speedometer stopped working on our Hyundai Accent (2010) model. Jacob showed me the evidence of a rodent( I prefer vermin) ate through the peanut oil coated wire for the speed sensor switch. Not only that, but this switch controlled the odometer/trip meters, so our odometer got fixed at the same time, so full disclosure our mileage is probably off by a 100 miles. Two fixes for one problem. Grab your friend and drag them down to Jacob's to get your car fixed.

05/17/2018
Sentra service
Oil, belt, inspection & found source of an odd sound ft left - Jake fixed it all !!
Jake's is Great

Hyundai Accent
04/21/2018
Love Jacob Kline automotive
Thanks. Appreciated short wait. Katie & Jacob are great!

Chevrolet Pickup
04/19/2018
Brake installation
I continue to say," I can't find enough nice things to say about everybody at Jacob Kline Automotive" They are the best in town!!!!

Doug S.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/08/2018
Brought in my 2015 Accord for service and tires. Did a great job. They don't cut corners and get the job done right. Thank you once again Jake and the crew. I've been a customer for years and will continue to have my vehicles serviced by them.

04/07/2018
Sentra service
If you want peace of mind then you cann't find a better shop than Jake's! Jake takes the time to explain what services are needed and why in an easy to understand way. I trust Jake's to maintain our families multiple vehicles .

Nissan Pathfinder
03/31/2018
Inspection
Great service as always!!!!

EW
Emily W.
Rosedale, MD
03/16/2018
Phenomenal service as always
Jacob and his staff have always provided exceptional service and I will continue to go to them for all my vehicle needs.

Chevrolet Pickup
03/12/2018
Inspection
I can't say enough good things about all the people that work at Jacob Kline automotive, they are quick, efficient, hard working and very pleasant!!!! Also they always try to do the best thing for you and your vehicles!!!

CR
Calvin Wall R.
Chrysler Concorde
03/08/2018
good location, great service and personalized and professional management relations .
see above.

03/07/2018
Sentra
Friendly people!
Jake is filled with automotive knowledge!
People who you can trust!

Doug S.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/07/2018
Dependable
The crew takes pride in their work. Very easy to work with and get the job done right! Thank you Jake!

KG
Kaity Deutsch G.
Winchester, VA
Honda Fit
03/01/2018
Best of the best.
This isn’t your typical shop. Jake and his crew have been taking care of me and my husband’s cars for over 5 years now, and we trust them 100%. After our jobs moved us an hour away from Harrisonburg, we STILL drive back to Jacob G. Kline to have our cars worked on whenever possible! Their trustworthy staff, comfortable atmosphere, and quality work (at the best prices!) is truly second to absolutely none. We joke that we trust Jake with our lives, but the integrity of a vehicle is really something that you should trust to no one else!

Nissan cube
02/21/2018
Love Jacob Kline automotive
Serviced our Nissan Cube. Jacob & Kate are straight shooters; and do not snow you with nonsense. They are also very helpful with educating you about your car.