05/17/2018
Sentra service
Oil, belt, inspection & found source of an odd sound ft left - Jake fixed it all !!
Jake's is Great

HJ
Howard Scott J.
Hyundai Accent
04/21/2018
Love Jacob Kline automotive
Thanks. Appreciated short wait. Katie & Jacob are great!

Chevrolet Pickup
04/19/2018
Brake installation
I continue to say," I can't find enough nice things to say about everybody at Jacob Kline Automotive" They are the best in town!!!!

Doug S.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/08/2018
Brought in my 2015 Accord for service and tires. Did a great job. They don't cut corners and get the job done right. Thank you once again Jake and the crew. I've been a customer for years and will continue to have my vehicles serviced by them.

04/07/2018
Sentra service
If you want peace of mind then you cann't find a better shop than Jake's! Jake takes the time to explain what services are needed and why in an easy to understand way. I trust Jake's to maintain our families multiple vehicles .

Nissan Pathfinder
03/31/2018
Inspection
Great service as always!!!!

EW
Emily W.
Rosedale, MD
03/16/2018
Phenomenal service as always
Jacob and his staff have always provided exceptional service and I will continue to go to them for all my vehicle needs.

Chevrolet Pickup
03/12/2018
Inspection
I can't say enough good things about all the people that work at Jacob Kline automotive, they are quick, efficient, hard working and very pleasant!!!! Also they always try to do the best thing for you and your vehicles!!!

CR
Calvin Wall R.
Chrysler Concorde
03/08/2018
good location, great service and personalized and professional management relations .
see above.

03/07/2018
Sentra
Friendly people!
Jake is filled with automotive knowledge!
People who you can trust!

Doug S.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/07/2018
Dependable
The crew takes pride in their work. Very easy to work with and get the job done right! Thank you Jake!

KG
Kaity Deutsch G.
Winchester, VA
Honda Fit
03/01/2018
Best of the best.
This isn’t your typical shop. Jake and his crew have been taking care of me and my husband’s cars for over 5 years now, and we trust them 100%. After our jobs moved us an hour away from Harrisonburg, we STILL drive back to Jacob G. Kline to have our cars worked on whenever possible! Their trustworthy staff, comfortable atmosphere, and quality work (at the best prices!) is truly second to absolutely none. We joke that we trust Jake with our lives, but the integrity of a vehicle is really something that you should trust to no one else!

HJ
Howard Scott J.
Nissan cube
02/21/2018
Love Jacob Kline automotive
Serviced our Nissan Cube. Jacob & Kate are straight shooters; and do not snow you with nonsense. They are also very helpful with educating you about your car.

Nissan Pathfinder
02/13/2018
Another great visit
Another great visit always courteous, fast and great service would not expect anything less!!!

Mercury Mountaineer
02/11/2018
inspection
I came for inspection the service was quick and courteous I would recommend this auto repair shop to anyone they are the best!!!!

SD

Dawn Miller S.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/24/2018
Used Car Review
I can always depend on Jake, Kate and the team to evaluate a used car and let me know I picked a winner or a loser. I picked a winner this time:)
Thank you to all of Jake's team!

Richard S.
01/20/2018
Good communication, thorough vehicle review
Kline Automotive did a thorough review of all the pending deferred maintenance on my vehicle and clearly told me which were priority items to ensure road worthiness. Then they gave me a clear quote for the work and communicated regularly about progress on the job.

TD
Tae D.
01/10/2018
Knowledgeable and Affordable
This is definitely the best business in Harrisonburg. Hospitable with great customer service. Affordable rates even for a college student. Thank you for your services!

John D. G.
12/22/2017
Efficient, fair, and friendly
I've been taking my old and high-maintenance truck here for a few years now. They always make you feel like family, from the moment you call to schedule something till the moment you drive off the lot. They are so knowledgeable and efficient at what they do. The price always seems fair. They are quick to run diagnostics and give you several options about what to do going forward. Very trustworthy! I'm all the way on the other end of town, but I'll never take my vehicle anywhere else!