Christina H.
11/05/2018
Wonderful Personalized service
I have and will continue to refer Jacob and his staff to friends and family.

RL
Rosealie L.
11/02/2018
Fantastic Fast Friendly Service!
Jacob's is mine and my husband's new favorite place to fix our cars! I love that we can call 20 minutes before they close and get a big job done this next day. I go in for oil changes and wait right in the office because it's comfortable and they do such a fast job. Jacob takes extra time to answer all our questions and I really trust his opinion. He advised me against what would have been thousands of dollars of work on my old car and congratulated me when I bought a new one. They're great all around.

Julie T.
10/20/2018
Jake did an awesome job replacing my brake pads and rotors. After driving away, I had to call him back to tell him how cushy they felt on the way home. Much better feel than I had experience after other places replaced my brakes. Turns out her took out the parts and cleaned all the junk off...doubt that was done elsewhere. Huge difference!
And Kate is great at killing spiders in addition to her usual jobs! 😀

Chevrolet Suburban
09/29/2018
Fasy efficient knowledgable service.
Best value in the area!
All our family use Jake's

FB
Fred B.
09/13/2018
Always great service
Extremely good communicators about the details of your vehicle's condition

John D. G.
09/12/2018
Always exceeding expectations
I’ve been taking my truck here for years and have always been thrilled with every service appointment. They’re prompt, friendly, professional, and they treat you like family. Very fairly-priced, and I always feel I’m being taken care of. Jacob treats (and makes honest recommendations for) the truck as if it were his own, Kate does an excellent job keeping you informed and managing expectations, and I always head off the lot knowing all is well in my world. Thanks guys!

Raymond H.
Singers Glen, VA
Plymouth Voyager
09/08/2018
Good work and price.
The loaner was also helpful.

Dawn Miller S.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
07/20/2018
JGK takes care of me by taking car of my car, :)
As always Jake and team took care of my Infiniti.
Also, I had a loaner, very nice Solara, clean and comfortable provided by JGK automotive.
Great service. Great team!
Thanks a lot!
Dms

AT
Anna De Leon T.
Linville, VA
Oldsmobile Alero
07/16/2018
These people are amazing!
I could not imagine taking my vehicles any where else to get the service that I have received here!
This is a very honest business, they will call you to let you know if there is a problem and how long it takes to solve it
and how much money it will cost, they dot not go ahead and do work and surprise you with a bill for work that didn't need to be done!

Nissan cube
07/12/2018
New Tires
It's time for new tires. We went with Kate's recommendation - Generals, which Jacob tells me they use all the time. Will wait & see how they perform. Work done in the time projected.

TJ
Timothy and Ruth J.
Ford C-Max Energi
06/29/2018
perfect as always
fast, competent, courteous, reasonably priced

06/28/2018
Professional
After several mediocre encounters with other providers I took my truck to Jacob Kline. Wow! So nice to find a place that understands customer service. I was impressed. I’ll be back.

ED
Erik D.
Bridgewater, VA
06/19/2018
Smooth Process Once Again
Everything went smooth once again. Dropped off the vehicle for routine oil change, and returned later in the day to pick it up. Informed me about a recall along the way. Everything went well once again, as expected.

CF
Cheryl F.
Timberville, VA
06/17/2018
AC 6.15.18
Quick diagnosis & fix. Friendly & knowledgeable staff. Reasonable cost. Comfortable waiting area.

06/07/2018
Jacob Kline does it again
Well, our speedometer stopped working on our Hyundai Accent (2010) model. Jacob showed me the evidence of a rodent( I prefer vermin) ate through the peanut oil coated wire for the speed sensor switch. Not only that, but this switch controlled the odometer/trip meters, so our odometer got fixed at the same time, so full disclosure our mileage is probably off by a 100 miles. Two fixes for one problem. Grab your friend and drag them down to Jacob's to get your car fixed.

Nissan Sentra
05/17/2018
Sentra service
Oil, belt, inspection & found source of an odd sound ft left - Jake fixed it all !!
Jake's is Great

04/21/2018
Love Jacob Kline automotive
Thanks. Appreciated short wait. Katie & Jacob are great!

Michelle C.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/19/2018
Brake installation
I continue to say," I can't find enough nice things to say about everybody at Jacob Kline Automotive" They are the best in town!!!!

Doug S.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/08/2018
Brought in my 2015 Accord for service and tires. Did a great job. They don't cut corners and get the job done right. Thank you once again Jake and the crew. I've been a customer for years and will continue to have my vehicles serviced by them.

Nissan Sentra
04/07/2018
Sentra service
If you want peace of mind then you cann't find a better shop than Jake's! Jake takes the time to explain what services are needed and why in an easy to understand way. I trust Jake's to maintain our families multiple vehicles .