Tom B.
04/02/2018
Long time customer
I’ve used the service department for years to service and perform safety/emission inspections04/02/18 on our four vehicles. I’ve been satisfied with the workmanship and the friendly staff.

RF
Ray F.
03/28/2018
Inspection
Excellent and speedy service, thanks

NN
n/a n.
06/17/2016
Do not get car inspected here!
This is the second time in two years that my car did not pass inspection with the same inspector. When getting a second opinion it is amazing that I am told my car passes inspection! If I had trusted this inspector for a second time I would have had to "shell" out over $700 dollars! I suspect he is trying to elicit service sales.

PT
PAUL T.
Mazda CX-5
04/25/2015
Fast and clean
JM Shell has pleasant staff has a clean waiting area and they are quick

CJ
CRAIG J.
Woodbridge, VA
04/21/2015
Honest and quick service
Brought the Subaru in for Emmissions and Safety Inspection. Treated very well, taken care of promptly and was quickly on my way.

ED

POURDASTAN M.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/18/2015
Always Reliable
Service is always professional, reliable, and friendly.

MAUREEN/ROBERT L.
RAM Pickup
04/17/2015
Integrity and knowing the work will get done as promised.
I always come back to JMS for a variety of work for my cars. I simply know the job will get done.

TC
THOMAS A C.
Porsche 911
04/17/2015
Staff is fast, friendly and very flexible.

DONNA P.
04/16/2015
Inspection
JM is my favorite station. But when I went to get my car inspected two days ago, I waited and waited for about 15 min. behind another car in line. When nothing seemed to be happening I went inside and asked whether they were doing inspections that day. Yes. But they couldn't find the man who did them. In another five minutes, he finally showed up. Would have been nice if someone had noticed earlier that there was a line and no one was servicing it.
Dan J., Store Manager from James Madison Shell responded on 04/17/2015

Thank You for taking the time to let us know how we are doing, We strive to make sure every customers visit is a great experience. I take these reviews very seriously. I will look into this matter personally and be in contact with you to get any additional details concerning your visit with us.

AJ

JI
JOHN M I.
04/12/2015
close to home
remember to remove trash from vehicle.that was disappointing

JASON L.
Falls Church, VA
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/11/2015
too long
My alignment took a lot longer than I was told and customer service was poor.
Dan J., Store Manager from James Madison Shell responded on 04/17/2015

Thank You for taking the time to let us know how we are doing, We strive to make sure every customers visit is a great experience. I take these reviews very seriously. I will look into this matter personally.

JOLYNNE D.
04/10/2015
great service for emissions and state inspections.
i would highly recumbend james madison shell for its very quick, efficient and friendly service. i go there every year. congratulations. also comfortable waiting area with both coffee and tea availab.e

RT
ROBERT J T.
04/10/2015
Neighborhood
Dan J., Store Manager from James Madison Shell responded on 04/17/2015

Thank You for the kind words Robert.

JOHN/MARGARET K.
Friendly and efficient
The staff was friendly and very efficient. The waiting time was minimal.

AK
AZHER K.
Centreville, VA
Knowledgable Service Reps
I apperciated the knowledge and information provided to me by the service advisor.

JEANNE/LEO C.
Mercedes-Benz C320
Excellent friendly service
Takes on any job even on short notice. Gives valuable recommendations on work to be done.

RZ
RACHEL Z.
Falls Church, VA
04/07/2015
Very helpful, personable, and remembered my name!
Very helpful, personable, and remembered my name!
Dan J., Store Manager from James Madison Shell responded on 04/17/2015

Thank You for the kind words Rachel.

JJ
JIM J.
Kia Sorento
04/07/2015
Excellent Customer Service
Went there for my annual state inspection and emissions testing. They are very courteous and take their time to inspect your vehicle properly. They make you aware of any problems, and even fixed a minor problem for me for free. Excellent service.
Dan J., Store Manager from James Madison Shell responded on 04/17/2015

Thank You for the kind words Jim.