AD
AMAR D.
02/18/2019
One less thing to worry about
I know how hard it can be to find a trustworthy mechanic. I’ve owned a few older Toyota’s and an older BMW. I used to do most of my work but moved to a smaller place and for the last few years Jon has been my go to. He isn’t pushy and never suggests unnecessary work. In fact, he pushes back and reassures me that I can get another 10,000 miles before I need to do whatever I’m asking him about. Francis is always a joy as well. I love this place and refer all my buddies.

BE
Ben E.
Toyota
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Ben said he received really good service, the staff was nice, and the facility was clean.

Rick S.
West Linn, OR
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Rick said the staff met his service expectations.

BC
BRIAN C.
Lexus ES 300
01/28/2019
2000 Lexus es300
Took my car in for knock sensor replacement which I knew wasn’t any easy job, but was keeping my job from shifting into overdrive. John took care of the problem, found some other issues that he called me and talked with me about. He wasn’t pushing me to do the additional repairs, he gave me good info that helped me make the decisions I didn’t regret. When I picked up the car, John asked if I wanted to see the parts he pulled out. I’ve heard of people saying you should ask, but forgot and it meant a lot to me when he offered without me asking. I’ll be back for sure.

Acura RSX
01/24/2019
Honest and reliable
I have been taking my car to the Japanese Auto Repair for a few years now. They are very friendly and super honest. Will tell me what I need now, and what can wait.

John M.
Acura TLX
01/23/2019 Category: Service
John said there are still some vibrations in the brakes.

Honda Accord
01/20/2019
A complicated problem (to me) was quicklhy diagnosed and resolved within 2 days (which required ordering the parts). Cost was less than expected. Car now running great for first time in many months.

CF
Chris F.
Nissan Pickup
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Chris said that while the business fixed a lot of the problems his vehicle was having, there are still a few issues that need further work.

HL
HEATHER L.
Noti, OR
Honda Accord
01/16/2019
Awesome Fast Auto Repairs
The guys at Japanese Auto Repair are Great, Help you determine what is needed to not only keep your car on the road, but what is Necessary and what would help keep your ride safe, comfortable, and fun.
Fast work that's done Right the first time.
Thanks Guys for all your hard work, you are Appreciated.

HL
Han L.
Honda Civic Si
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Han said he is happy with the service he receives. The staff provide good customer service.

CA
CORY A.
01/13/2019
97 4Runner
Excellent service as usual. Easy to to make an appointment. And honest what needs to be repaired. As long as I have my 4Runner my car will always be taken care of by Japanese Auto Repair. Thanks!

John B.
Lexus ES 300
01/08/2019 Category: Service
John said the business did a good job at a good price and the staff gave very helpful advice.

DK
DAVID K.
Vancouver, WA
Mitsubishi Montero
01/04/2019
Service is excellent
People are friendly and the work done is always excellent

Toyota Supra
01/02/2019
Good
So I'm not going to lie, my car's performance is much much better after getting it back from these guys. But the downsides is that it ended up costing $150 more than quoted and it took them 2 or 3 days longer than they said they could do it in. But the car runs amazingly and that is the most important part.

FP
Fred P.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Fred said he is one of the nicest guys he has met

AJ
Ann J.
Honda Element
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Ann said it was a good experience.

12/18/2018
Friendly, honest service
Had my car in and out for an oil change very quickly. Gave me lots of good maintenance advice/service rec’s without making me feel pressured or taken advantage of.

GW
Gordon W.
Oregon
Toyota Land Cruiser
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Gordon said the service was good.

MAY L.
12/08/2018
Great service always!
John and his crew are the best. I have been going to Japanese Auto Repair for years. And they have never disappointed me, in timeliness, service quality and price.

Mazda MX-5 Miata
11/30/2018
Multiple Visits
John and crew are great at what they do.

Timely, professional, and always very welcoming. Highly recommended.