GJ
As usual...service was outstanding

MIKE S.
Lincoln Mark VII
01/20/2021
Everything- see below review !
As always - outstanding - confident - reliable -
great workmanship- friendly.-feels very comfortable. Thank you for always beings there for us when we require services for our vehicles.
We have more than a decade and half plus - Customer relationship, that speaks for its self why we give it a five star rating.

Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
01/18/2021
Easy to work with!!!!
This is a great bunch of guys!!!!

MARVIN S.
Toyota Yaris
01/18/2021
Good price
My car drives much smoother. I am very pleased with the work that was done & I will continue to have J.C. Motors do all my future car repairs.

TC
THERESA C.
Tigard, OR
01/15/2021
Above and beyond what is expected
Very helpful and on time.

JV
JENNIFER V.
Lake Oswego, OR
Chevrolet Prizm
01/14/2021
The best car repair experience I've ever had!
I brought my car here for a tensioner belt replacement yesterday thinking I was just going to get my car fixed, not knowing I was going to have my whole day brightened up. The owners didn't know, but I was having the shittiest week ever and they managed to slap a fat smile on my face when I brought the car and when I picked it back up. You can see that these guys love what they do. I know it sounds bad, but I almost cannot wait to get my car fixed by them again. 10/10 for the owners, they got a customer for life.

MV
MAX V.
Sherwood, OR
Chevrolet Prizm
01/14/2021
Always great and prompt service.
I have been a repeat customer because I always receive great and skilled service

EK
ETHAN K.
Oregon City, OR
01/13/2021
Quick and friendly service at a fair price.
They fixed up my Ford heater system quicker and cheaper than a dealership could.

SUZIE S.
01/13/2021
First time customer
Very happy with repairs they did on my car.Went in for oil leak and they found my alternator drive belt was extremely worn. Glad they replaced it before it broke entirely! Very nice guys and reasonable prices. I will definitely use this auto repair shop for any future issues.

TE
TIM E.
01/09/2021
Professionalism
JC Motors listens and offers automotive repair advice/recommendations. Their professional approach to the customer and timely repair service for my car got my car back on the road the same day. I appreciate their clarity of what to expect and keeping me updated. I highly recommend their automotive repair services.

CHRIS S.
01/07/2021
Honest
I have dropped cars off last-minute on a Friday morning & had car ready friday afternoon for weekend.

JULIA W.
King City, OR
Toyota Avalon
01/06/2021
Excellent as always
I am so glad to have been referred to JC Motors. They are friendly, helpful, and very thorough. I feel very comfortable and confident taking my older vehicle to them. Thank you guys !!!! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€©πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ₯°

HM
HANS M.
Sherwood, OR
Mazda 3
01/03/2021
Friendly and honest
Friendly and honest. Able to work with each customer to determine which repairs are really necessary in which can wait

KW
K W.
01/01/2021
Great 'home' shop!
I finally found a shop that I want to use as my home shop. Over time, I've taken individual repairs to various other shops and this is the one I trust to be honest and to not attempt an upsell (unless they really did see something that needs attention).

DIANE B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/31/2020
Great repair facility and personnel.
I have dealt with Pat and Tom for at least 15 years and several different cars and they always come through for me. They are great and so gentlemanly.