MF
MATT F.
12/09/2019
Quality workmanship
I have been taking my vehicles to J.C. motors for over 15 years now. They have always treated me fairly and honestly. I am in remodeling so I understand how important it is to have quality work done and being able to keep it affordable.

Sherwood, OR
12/07/2019
December 6th Oil Change
The guys (sorry, don't know their names) at JC Motors were prompt, courteous and professional, and got the job done while I waited which was only about 20 minutes. Thanks!

GJ
GEORGE J.
Mercury Mariner
11/26/2019
The Best
Gents @ JC Motors know their stuff...tell you straight and run a great business. I highly recommend JC Motors.

Subaru Impreza Coupe
11/20/2019
Check engine light
My check engine light came on, and the next day JC Motors diagnosed the problem and repaired it. They also found, showed me and fixed a problem with my master cylinder that could lead to problems with breaking. This was all done in one day. What's not to like?

DIRK M.
11/19/2019
Honest, knowledgeable, and friendly business
I have taken my family cars to JC Motors for years. They have always done great work at a reasonable cost . They are always friendly and a business you can trust.

Auto maintenance
I've said it all before--they are always and always the very, very best. Tom and Pat are great.

JACK D.
Acura TL
Electrical Problems
My battery drain problem was identified and fixed the same day. These guys know what they're doing. I highly recommend JC Motors.

11/17/2019
Coolant leak fixed
The radiator in our 1989 Taurus finally wore out. Pat and Tom had a new one properly installed and ready in one day.

MO
MIKE O.
Dodge Neon
11/17/2019
Whatever you need
Needed tires and an oil change. Fast and efficient as usual.

CP
CAROL P.
GMC Yukon
11/16/2019
Great Repair Shop
I have been going there for many years and the service hasn’t changed. Two honest guys that do good work.

PK
PAUL K.
Sherwood, OR
Dodge Dakota
11/16/2019
They do good work and a friendly people behind the counter. 5 stars
They just do good work and friendly owners. Great just talking with the owners and know that the vehicle is going to get repaired when you leave there.
Great visiting with you Tom & Pat.

DAN W.
Jeep Liberty
11/14/2019
The Best
I have been taking our cars to Tom and Pat for years. They have always been fair, honest, timely, and have done excellent work. I would not go to anyone else.

MITCH L.
Honda Ridgeline
11/12/2019
Honest owners
Local independent business that tries there best to work with their clients. Service is very good. Pricing fair.

MIKE R.
11/09/2019
Great work
Alway professional and knowledgeable. Never a problem. Good employees with personality.

BRUCE B.
Volvo XC60
11/07/2019
Sorry but terribly expensive
Sorry but $191.50 is stunning for an oil change. I called Herzog for that service on my 2012 XC60 and their price was $120- WOW! Sorry but I can’t afford your service
Mike O. from JC Motors Inc. responded on 11/26/2019

You asked for the 120K manufacture recommended service which involved a number of component checks, changing the cabin air filter and changing the engine oil and filter. We did not change the cabin air filter because it was still in good condition. If you check with the dealer you'll find what we charged to be about one third what they ask for a 120K service.

The JC Motors Crew
503-692-2817

JOAN P.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/03/2019
The team at JC Motors is dedicated, caring, and efficient. We love taking our cars here.

Salem, OR
Acura TSX
Friendly and knowledgeable.
Great friendly and professional service

ER
ELLEN R.
Ford E-350 Super Duty
Quick, great service!
I had to have my car towed into them unexpectedly around noon, they called me at approximately 4:00PM with a diagnosis and an estimate. The car was fixed and I was back on my way by 11:30AM the following day! I appreciated the fast, friendly service with an unexpected repair.

GJ
GEORGE J.
Battle Ground, WA
Scion xB
Renewed Scion
Bought my 04 Scion xb in for its 250000 mile service. It was on its last legs until JC Motor performed its recommended service. It's like driving a new car, very happy with the work done.

Jeep Patriot
10/30/2019
Efficiency, friendly
Found what needed to be done and got it done.