MARCIA L.
07/28/2021
Excellent Customer Service
Honest, reliable work, good communication; been a satisfied customer for over 20 years.

DIANE C.
West Linn, OR
Volvo S60
07/27/2021
Great service and timely repairs
I was thankful they could get my car in, diagnosed the problem and fixed the issue within a day. Service is always great. Cost is affordable and Tom is always informative . I highly recommend JC Motors

BRETT B.

HUNTER
Sherwood, OR
Dodge Charger
07/24/2021
Does what other can't or won't
Having a custom car is fun until work needs to be done. Turned away at others shops I was able to get the work done here.

DAVID M.
Audi Q5
07/23/2021
My car works so much better now
Just in for a standard oil and fluids service and what a difference in performance. Great job and the service is terrific. Easy to make an appointment as well.

DIANE B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/22/2021
It's friendly, convenient, and dependable.
This is the 4th car I have had cared for by JC Motors and I rely on them for the care of my vehicles. They are always dependable and fair and I know I can count on what they have done for my vehicles. Great people!!!

J.MICHAEL R.
Ford Thunderbird
07/22/2021
Stop! Turn! Flash!
This was a tiny visit. While-I-Waited taillight replacement. Far too complex for me to do!

Done, and done!

DAVID S.
07/20/2021
Personal and Professional Service
I consistently receive straightforward advice and quality work from the owners and technicians at JC Motors. That’s why I have returned there as a customer with my family’s three different vehicles over the past five years.

JULIA W.
King City, OR
Toyota Avalon
07/19/2021
Excellent in all categories!!!
Tom, Pat, and their staff are top notch in every way.
They are welcoming, very knowledgeable, courteous, timely, and best of all, I can trust them !!!
This is huge, as I am a single woman with somewhat of a budget, and I’ve had some bad experiences with maintenance and repair shops in the past. They are up front with what my vehicle needs, and very workable.
They are a Christian based business, which also appeals to me ! Thank you JC Motors!!! You’re awesome 👏🏻

TINA B.
Portland, OR
Nissan Sentra
07/16/2021
Quick reliable service.
My car was in and out in about 6 hours.

LH
LINDA H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/15/2021
Perfect Service Every Time
When my car idle got rough I immediately called JC to consult. Never fun to be in traffic worrying if car is ready to die. During appointment they discovered my ignition coils not functioning, however, after asking what I wanted them to do, they completed the repair within hours so I am safely on the road again. They always explain the problem so I can make best decision before work is started.

We have never had a bad experience with Tom and Pat.

DANIEL C.
07/13/2021
finished in a timely manner, less $ than my quote
I had blown a spark plug on my f250 5.4 triton motor, so the spark plug whole had to be re-threaded, not an easy task, especially since it was the most difficult spot to get to. I was very pleased in friendly service and results. Thanks guys, much apreciated. I would recommend this place for servicing your car or truck.

MA
MELISSA A.
Kia Forte
07/13/2021
These people have extensive knowledge. And are friendly.
My car purrs every time I pick it up.
The building and grounds are clean.

J.MICHAEL R.
Hyundai Genesis
07/11/2021
Good Job
JC replaced the steering system on our 2012 Hyundai Genesis R-Type. They had identified the problem when we brought the car in for pre-trip check. We authorized (and paid for) ordering the pricey parts prior to our trip, but we knew it wouldn't come before we needed to set out, so JC made an assessment and a temporary patch for we go on time. The part was on hand by the time we came back, and JC installed it quickly, and for the price quoted.

BTW, the trip went fine.

Thanks again, JC!

CR
CONNIE R.
07/10/2021
Honest assessment
Appreciate honest assessment of mechanical issues. Mechanics find and can fix the car problem. They honestly explain what must be fixed and what can wait. What signs to watch for and when efficiency and car function is an issue.