SA
STEVE A.
Canby, OR
04/14/2021
Great Price for great service
They got me scheduled in quickly, provided great information on the work done, and charged a very reasonable rate.

Volvo S60
04/14/2021
Honest and Reasonable Repair
Would highly recommend !

TA
TERRY A.
Portland, OR
04/12/2021
Excellent skills and character.
Yes, I shall.

04/10/2021
Quality work and good guys
Been bringing the family cars here for years. Now I’m bringing friends cars in, too.
The work is quality and reasonably priced. I’ll keep coming back. But hopefully not too soon.

JOSH D.
Tigard, OR
Toyota Sequoia
Quick pros
Short version: one place couldn’t and these guys could. No surprises and the bill was exactly what they told me it was gonna be. Even though they checked other things and spent extra time with my vehicle.

Long version: Took my 2011 Toyota Sequoia to a big tire store and had them check a rattle in the suspension. I kinda knew it was a shock issue. They confirmed the problem was a dead shock but told me they couldn’t work on because it was an electronic self adjusting/leveling suspension and it had to go to the dealership. Called JC motors and they told me they could do the job and gave me a day they could get me in. Everything was done exactly as they said and exactly in the time they said and at the quoted price. No surprises!
Cool guys doing great work and at a couple hundred less than the dealership.

LN
LARRY N.
04/09/2021
Work done well, on time, for reasonable cost.
My cars have been serviced at JC Motors for years.
Every encounter, with both Tom and Pat, has been
Favorable for me.
Congenial fixers of Vehicles, this Shop
may be ranked with few others...as ‘Always reliable’.

GJ
GEORGE J.
Old classic car care
Took good care of my 84 mustangp

BN
BILL N.
Ford Edge
04/08/2021
Friendly, Expert, Honest, Caring Service, Good prices.
Customer since 2009: Friendly, expert & caring service at good prices. Honest--no running up the cost with unnecessary or premature work. I feel I can rely on them to take of my car w/o me worrying.

Sherwood, OR
04/07/2021
Fast and easy
Came in and had my car fixed in hours and not days like most places would.

Acura MDX
04/07/2021
Honest mechanic
It was refreshing to go to a mechanic that didn’t try to sell a service I don’t need. I went for an opinion on my brakes, after receiving various stories at other shops. As a result, when I finally do need the brakes replaced, I’ll be sure to have JC Motors do the work.

BILL S.
Tigard, OR
Jeep Liberty
04/05/2021
Prompt and friendly service.........and quality workmanship.
The staff is courteous and knowledgeable and they are able to analyze the issues and do quality work.

BG
BARBARA G.
Wilsonville, OR
smart fortwo
04/03/2021
Vehicle Inspection
JC Motors provided service to my vehicle in a timely and efficient manner. The waiting area is clean and pleasant.

BK
BEN K.
Mitsubishi Montero
04/02/2021
J.C. Motors Inc.
My experience working with both Pat & Tom in taking care of my treasured 1991 Mitsubishi Montero has been a positive experience from the beginning! The work done on my vehicle was done in a timely manner & the excellent attention to detail resulted in each problem fixed accordingly! My Montero was returned each time with problems solved! Pat & Tom & the automotive technicians have shown me the respect they give to both the automobiles they are entrusted with & to the owners of these vehicles! I can now go on a road to trip to Las Vegas with the the knowledge that my tough little Montero is good to go thanks to excellent work
By the crew at J.C. Motors! They have earned the respect of my return business! BenW. Knight

ROB C.
Sherwood, OR
04/01/2021
Professional shop!
Nice clean shop! Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Great location for Sherwood Tualatin residents.

GJ