SK

AR
ANTHONY R.
Nissan Quest
Friendly service, professional quality work. 5
I'm so happy you got me back on the road.

SUE H.
Volkswagen Passat
03/24/2020
Honest guys and great work!
The guys listen to your concern and explain what needs to happen and why. They are honest with explaining what could wait to be fixed or why it needs to be done now. I know that they have my best interest at heart and trust the work is done properly!

MICHELLE H.
Toyota Land Cruiser
03/20/2020
Great, friendly service!
I highly recommend JC Motors! I have always received clear communication, great service and friendly help. Thank you JC Motor crew!

STEVE M.
Chrysler Crossfire
03/12/2020
Great friendly service!
I had a water pump failure in my 2005 Chrysler Crossfire. They were professional, pleasant and I will be back!

DENNIS S.
Lake Oswego, OR
Nissan Murano
03/12/2020
Consistently Great
It’s often said that there is a great deal to being consistent and these guys always do a terrific job. I have been a repeat customer for years and would never bring my vehicles anywhere else.

Scott M.
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Sara. She said they have been using this business for a long time for both of their vehicles, and she is very satisfied with them and the way they treat her. She has already recommended the business.

NL
NATHAN L.
Kia Spectra
03/06/2020
JC stands by their work
In 2019 JC Motors replaced the alternator in my Kia Spectra. Early in 2020 I was experiencing a problem with the alternator belt. They took care of me right away and didn’t charge me a thing. Thanks JC Motors!

EM
ELISSA M.
03/06/2020
Five stars
Great customer service and integrity. Highly recommend.

GC
GAVIN C.
02/29/2020
Great Service. Fast. Affordable. Honest.
These guys are great! Our Neighbor recommended them and I took my Jeep Grand Cherokee there when the dealership and specialist shop had no answers for the motor losing power. They did a great diagnosis and called before and went over line by line item and costs so no surprises. Been with them ever since. They just replaced water pump on a warranty service and changed the oil. Stand Up shop.

TE
TIM E.
West Linn, OR
02/28/2020
Pat and Tom are great
We think both Pat and Tom are great. They have always helped us prioritize what maintenance is needed. They check out potential purchases and give us great feedback. Wouldn’t want to go anywhere else.

BILL H.
Marylhurst, OR
Chevrolet Corvette
Knowledgeable and trustworthy
They're experienced and they know what they're doing. I have a Corvette and have had trouble with other shops not knowing the vehicle. At JC motors they know Corvettes. I had multiple check engine light issues that weren't resolved elsewhere. JC corrected all the problems and my vette is running like new. I would highly recommend this shop. Bill H. Sherwood

JOHN L.
Wilsonville, OR
Lexus RX
Pleasant Surprise
Great service to my vehicle and pleasant customer service. Tom is very friendly and honest. I will be back.

DIANE B.
Cadillac DTS
02/26/2020
A great job in keeping our car in top running order.
I was given my usual excellent service and recommendations on the care of my car. Tom and Pat are always so courteous and helpful.