08/08/2020
Thanks for the great service!
Thanks for the great service!

LOU S.
08/05/2020
Honest and Trustworthy!
I have been taking my vehicles to JC Motors now for over 15 years. The team has always been top notch and the customer service is outstanding. I have been happy with every service they have completed on my vehicles in those 15 plus years.

I highly recommend you use JC Motors for your repairs and preventive maintenance.

Lou S.

GS
GARY S.
Woodburn, OR
08/05/2020
Battery problems
Brought our Honda CRV because of charging system, or battery problems. JC Motors found the problem that other shops missed.

PH
PAUL H.
Volkswagen Vanagon
08/01/2020
Quality work. Friendly owners. Convenient.
JC Motors has taken care of our families cars for more than 20 years and I’ve been satisfied every time we’ve needed their services. Just this week they brought the AC in my 1986 Vanagon Westfalia into compliance so now my cool ride is even cooler. Thanks!

Buick Century
07/28/2020
Excellent Service!
Very friendly. The first time I took my car to them I had had some bad experiences with other places and taking my car back. With JC Motors they fixed it the first time and made sure they had it right before they said it wasready for me to pick up. They are quick and do right!

LC
LESLIE C.
Kia Soul
07/28/2020
Friendly, easy to work with, accommodated my schedule with no problem!!
See Review...

MIKE M.
07/27/2020
Pre-purchase inspection
Had a pre-purchase inspection. No one we’d trust more to give an honest appraisal. Thanks JC!

Joan H.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Joan said they were the best and they were very good.

ALEXIS B.
Acura TSX
07/24/2020
Amazing service - as always!
Even though my husband and I have moved to a different part of town, we still commute to Tualatin to get car work done. We appreciate the care and kindness throughout the whole process (the light hearted jokes! Lol)

BILL H.
Marylhurst, OR
Chevrolet Corvette
07/24/2020
DEPENDABLE
The only place I trust with my Corvette. They know what they're doing they're honest , and reasonably priced. All qualities hard to find in the auto repair industry.

Bill H.

GJ
GEORGE J.
Mercury Mariner
07/23/2020
Always the Best
JC Motors always professional. Straightforward with all service and quotes. Excellence in all that they do

CHERYL H.
Lake Oswego, OR
07/21/2020
Just the owners are awesome
I was informed about every move that was made in repair of my car. Tom and Pat are awesome owners very personable.

JIM S.
Isuzu Rodeo
07/20/2020
First choice in Tualatin
JC Motors crew is my pick for service!
They have fixed my failed attempts and kept my 1997 Isuzu Rodeo on the road.
Fast and friendly service. Always done right the first time...unlike my feeble attempts to
fix the Rodeo...Now I bring it to JC Motors first. Saves Time and money that way.

07/18/2020
Tom and Pat
Great service.

07/16/2020
Excellent, Quick, and Fair Service
JC Motors provides fair and honest service quickly and at a good price! Very happy with my experience.