FM
FLOYD M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/09/2019
Great work
Tom and staff at JC motors were awesome!
I brought my work truck in because the engine light was on and they got it diagnosed right away. It’s got a lot of miles on it and hasn’t been maintained very well so it had a lot of maintenance to be done but my boss didn’t want to spend that much money. Tom did a good job at helping me prioritize what items were the most important and didn’t try to up-sell me on the rest. They did all the work same day when I gave them the green light and then paying for it was kind of a pain because my boss wanted to do it a certain way(long story) but Tom was patient and let me change payment type and made it easier for us. And the truck is running great now.
It was a pleasure doing business with them and I’m glad I finally found a good mechanic I can trust.
I’ll be bringing my personal and work vehicles to them whenever I have a problem and for general maintenance.

CAROL M.
07/09/2019
Car repairs
Tom and Jay are very professional. They get my car right in and are willing to answer all my questions. They make me feel that my car repair needs are as important to them as they are to me.

Damien C.
07/03/2019
More than "Service with a smile".....
"Thank you" just doesn't express my appreciation for Tom and his team. Took my vehicle in for an unusual front-end noise. Being that it's 4th of July Eve, I was expecting to get my Jeep Liberty back no earlier than the 5th. 4 hours later, I get a phone call to go and pick it up. Totally blown away.

Being that I work overseas, my wife takes our vehicle to JC Motors because both she and I have confidence and trust in what they provide and do. And from a personal point of view, taking care of my vehicle, is the same as taking care of my family. Mega kudos, Tom!!!

Subaru Impreza Coupe
07/03/2019
Engine problem
The check engine light went on. I took the car in and the guys were able to diagnose and fix the problem the same day. I can't ask for more.

06/28/2019
Great service and results.
The JC Motors team did a great job taking care of the issue and getting the car back to me quickly.

Jim S.
Isuzu Rodeo
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Jim said his overall experience was good. He is always happy with the results. They had to go in the motor. So, the bill was pretty big.

Rebecca S.
Acura 3.5RL
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Rebecca said the service provided by this business was quick and professional.

06/24/2019
My review
Very satisfied. They did what they said they would at the price they advertised. No selling additional services. Thumbs up.

Jeep Liberty
06/19/2019
2003 Jeep Liberty is in good hands!
JC Motors has been caring for my Jeep Liberty for most of its 16 years. I appreciate the concern Tom, Pat and their staff demonstrate. I have always been confident in the quality of service JC Motors provides to keep my Jeep and me safely on the road!

JO
Joanne O.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Doug. He said the service was good, but he is unsure if the air conditioner needs further servicing.

AW
ALISA W.
Nissan Sentra
06/16/2019
Business integrity make happy customers and healthy and safe cars
I have enjoyed and trusted Tom and Pat for years with my cars. Honesty, integrity is important to me. I know I am safe on the road because of their years of experience and love for cars.

KK
KAREN K.
06/14/2019
Always great to work with
JC Motors has always been able to help me out when I have issues with my 1965 Mustang. It's nice to find a shop that knows about older cars as well!

06/13/2019
Every time I take my car in for service, I am confident that JC Motors will take care of needed work and never perform unnecessary "repairs." They clearly explain what needs to be done and also let me know if there is anything that I need to be aware of as far as upcoming work. Prices are reasonable. Last time I used a $30 coupon they sent me.

PT
Patrick T.
Nissan Xterra
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said the business has good guys who are fast and thorough.

06/10/2019
Good Job
The staff at JC Motors was courteous and friendly. They quoted me a price and held to it. They finished the tune up and fuel injection cleaning in a timely manner. My only complaint is that they left my car in their parking lot with the keys in it. Anyone could have jumped in and taken off with it.

GJ
GEORGE J.
06/06/2019
Absolutely professional
Always upfront...always honest...highest integrity...fair price

Volkswagen Jetta
06/05/2019
I have taken my car to JC Motors for many years. Their work is excellent. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. I would recommend them to all my friends.

EP
Emma P.
Wilsonville, OR
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Emma said the staff was quick, and efficient. They did a good job.

RD
ROBIN D.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/24/2019
I know I can trust them to take care of my car every time, without worrying.
TRUSTWORTHY, FRIENDLY, CARING, KNOWLEDGEABLE, EXPERT, DEPENDABLE --BEST CAR REPAIR AROUND!!

LD
LARRY D.
Kia Optima
05/22/2019
Great 'Service as usual!!
They get you in and out with an oil change!! Great Service!!