HL
Henry L.
New Canaan, CT
03/10/2021
honesty and integrity
In March of 2021, I had a starter problem with my Silver 2008 Toyota Yaris. Having done my own repairs over the last 50 years, this one stumped me. With apprehension, I began calling different garages to seek a fix. Randomly calling a few mechanics, I got in touch with JD Auto Service. John seemed friendly enough, so I decided to give him a try. He said it would cost about $100 to diagnose the problem, and I brought the car in on March 4th. The next day he called me saying the car was fixed. Holy cow I thought, what great turn around. On Saturday I nervously drove to pick up the car wondering how much the final bill would be. He presented me with a bill for $109.00 and I almost fainted. Where do you find anyone who lives up to their estimate and does the work quickly and accurately? Although this may sound like a paid advertisement: its not. I never met the man before but will be in his debt forever. It is so rare to find a man with such honesty professionalism and integrity. I’ll never go any place else to have my car repaired. Thanks John, don’t ever change.

HL
HENRY L.
New Canaan, CT
03/07/2021
Electrical service
Took my 2008 Yaris in for a starter problem. I tried all remedies before bringing it to JD Auto. John estimated the cost at 100 bucks. In on Friday and fixed the next day for the estimated amount. He is the most honest mechanic I ever met as well as a gentleman and an electronics genius. He did what he said and quickly as well. This may sound like a paid ad, but I never met the man until I found him in the Yellow Pages. If I could give him a million stars I would. No one else like him. VERY VERY VERY HAPPY with his work and integrity.

John P.
11/04/2017 Category: Service
John said the service was great and the employees completed the work promptly.

CD
Craig D.
Cadillac DeVille
09/19/2017 Category: Service
Craig said the service was prompt, and the staff got the vehicle fixed in a timely manner.

Jay D.
GMC Yukon XL
07/09/2017
Quick service
Fast and efficient.

Tom B.
06/17/2017
Excellent service!
I had a bunch of service lights that came on in my car and I was sure it was going to cost me a fortune to fix my Dodge Grand Caravan. Jon diagnosed all of the problems and found the best most cost effective way to fix the problems. He also got my car back to me within 24 hours. I feel like I finally have found a mechanic that I can trust! Thank you Jon.

Roque (Don) S.
Milford, CT
04/26/2017
excellent service.
excellent service. honest. works with customers to get the best possible value for repairs.

SO
Steve O.
Milford, CT
04/21/2017
Can always trust Jon and his work. It's nice to be able to know you have someone standing behind the work on your car and that the buck stops there. Can't say that with any of the automotive chain service shops.

Jay D.
GMC Yukon XL
03/26/2017
Pick ups and drop offs of the car and timely service.
Great service and fair prices as well as problems explained .

James A.
02/22/2017 Category: Service
James said the business is very accommodating and they did a very good job. He appreciated the hard work they did.

Mike P.
02/14/2017 Category: Service
Mike said the service at the business was good and he was happy.
Jon D. from JD Auto Service LLC responded on 02/22/2017

Mike thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Look forward to seeing you in the future for regular services.

SD
Steve D.
12/30/2016
Outstanding Service
Jon is fantastic and extremely accommodating. Great value and his willingness to be an advisor versus just provide a service makes him unique in his field!

Sven S.
Fairfield, CT
10/28/2011
highly recommended
Jon is the best.
I had a frustrating electrical problem with my Chrysler T&C and they got it diagnosed and fixed properly.