CRAIG B.
Randolph, NJ
01/14/2021
Car was towed here and I could not have been happier with their service. Very communicative throughout the process. I talked with at least three separate team members over the two days my vehicle was here and all were friendly. Good prices as well.

Whippany, NJ
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
01/13/2021
Fair Honest Mechanic
First experience here and gotta say - Great place! I normally cringe when I have to take my diesels in for service. Been through one mechanic after another. This place gives me good vibes, has great reviews, and lives up to them! Honest, clean, quick, and professional. Treat you like a human being as well!

MZ
MICHAEL Z.
South Orange, NJ
Chevrolet Camaro
01/13/2021
Kind, honest, fast
Got my inspection here and had a great, simple experience

JAMES T.
Denville, NJ
01/09/2021
Its the little things...
I had my vehicle inspected and they gave me a document holder. Not extravagant, but just something extra. They always do something extra. Theyre the best.

Mine Hill, NJ
01/08/2021
Great service and honest people.
We’ve had both our cars serviced by JD’s. They’ve consistently take the extra time/steps to find and fix the real root problem...not like we found at dealerships. Recently needed a special battery for my hybrid that was “dealer only”and expensive, but due to their honesty & efforts they were able to save money for me by finding an AC Delco battery.

Succasunna, NJ
Ford Expedition EL
12/29/2020
Lack of Masks
Masks should be worn when servicing cars.

HC
HEATHER C.
12/27/2020
Very reliable to get job done correctly
Got my car in for repair quickly. Job done right, on time and consistent with quote estimate. Staff friendly and kept me advise of repair status.

NS
NATHALIE S.
Newton, NJ
12/15/2020
Thorough and Honest
I did two pre-purchase inspections with this garage. They were very thorough. I passed on the first vehicle and saved myself a headache. The second vehicle was in good mechanical shape, but had a major rear end collision that was not disclosed to me. He identified this and I was able to negotiate the price down by a thousand dollars.

PR
PAUL R.
Stockholm, NJ
12/15/2020
Intake valve cleaning
Very professional and job done correctly the first time. No up-sale here.

ROBERT B.
Rockaway, NJ
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/02/2020
Honest and professional
Knew about one problem and suspected another. Both diagnosed and repaired with professionalism.

Acura MDX
12/01/2020
Friendly and Conveniently located.
Costs a little more than the dealer for repairs but I believe you deliver better parts so that makes up for it. My only issue was the $90 oil change.

LK
LISA K.
Rockaway, NJ
11/30/2020
The best mechanic around!
JD Automotive is honest, thorough, trustworthy and accommodating. They earned my trust years ago when I first went there after being told by a different, local mechanic that I needed a $600+ water pump. My neighbor told me about JD Automotive so I took my SUV there. It turned out what I needed was a $3 fuse. I’ll never take my cars or SUVS anywhere else. They are the best in the business. I’m so glad I found an honest mechanic.

FH
FELIX H.
Chevrolet HHR
11/23/2020
Service, honesty, professionalism, family friendly.
Best auto repair shop in New Jersey. No one is better.

JUDY H.
Wharton, NJ
Cadillac STS
11/21/2020
J.D. Automotive and Truck is the Best!
I'm a long-time customer of J.D. Automotive and Truck and would find it difficult to trust anyone else with my auto repairs. Jim and his team are knowledgeable experts in auto mechanics who provide the highest level of professional services, and always in a timely manner. Fair and honest good guys are hard to find.

MARY MICHAEL L.
Ram 2500
11/16/2020
Highest recommendation. They accommodate my schedule, the work is thorough, they answer all my questions patiently. I trust them .