07/20/2019
JD Automotive were very thorough and were able to diagnosed the problem with my car. They were very professional and very nice to work with. They actually went over everything that they did to our car and explain why we were having our problems

MN
MARK N.
Wharton, NJ
Ram 1500
07/17/2019
Ram 1500 A/C
Great place to take your car or truck. They diagnosed the problem with my AC and fixed it for a fraction of the cost of using the main dealer. They also kept me updated with the progress which was a nice touch

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/09/2019
Great service !!!
Great customer service !!!

07/06/2019
Fixing the rattling sound from underneath the car
There was a metal rattling sound from beneath the car. JD Automotive provided the details of the issue, broken exhaust heat shield. It was replaced and clamped. The parts and device charges were reasonable.

BW
BRIAN W.
07/05/2019
Fixed Tire Super Fast
Had a slow leak in left front tire. Went first thing in morning, taken care of right away. Found screw lodged in tire.

Excellent service!!

TIM B.
07/04/2019
Awesome work great mechanics
You can trust James and his crew to do things right every time Timoth B.

SHARI B.
Volvo S60
07/04/2019
Helpfulness
Mark was very accommodating when I asked to bring my car in without an appointment, as I was concerned that I had a front end problem that morning.

Staten Island, NY
06/28/2019
Professional Reliable Service
I would recommend JD Auto to anyone without a doubt! Very professional and reliable. The best customer service and reasonable prices. My go to auto shop!!!!

MF
MOEZ F.
06/23/2019
He was good as I expected.
It was my first time there, after I read all the good reviews about the shop, I decided to take my car there. Even it was Sturday (short day of work), they were able to finish the job.

DAVE H.
Dodge Durango
06/21/2019
Dave H.
Quality service and trust.
I know that my SUV is repaired right.

TOM S.
West Milford, NJ
Ram 2500
06/20/2019
Great Place
Great place to bring your vehicle. Very knowledgeable staff!

AL
ANTHONY L.
Honda Civic Sdn
06/08/2019
Car tires
Great service! They don’t try to rip you off and make u spend every dollar in your pocket. Thanks guys! A+++ service. No fear here

BD
BARB D.
Boonton, NJ
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/08/2019
Professional Friendly and Trustworthy!
So happy a friend recommended this business. Will never use another mechanic...great service you can trust !

06/05/2019
The best mechanic and service shop.
In this place they really know what are they doing,i highly recommended this shop. Thanks to J.D Automotive and Truck and to all the employees.

JERRY S.
Nissan Rogue
06/04/2019
totally reliable. They backup their work.
The place is clean and the workers are friendly.

RD
Ramon D.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Ramon said his experience was very good.

MO
MARIA O.
Jeep Cherokee
05/24/2019
Amazing customer service
I was scrambling to find a place to take my car on a hot Monday morning after my car had its check engine light and the dealerships were nothing but useless. My husband found J.D Automotive and I’m sure glad he did. My experience was nothing but wonderful, smooth and professional. My car got fixed rather quickly and I didn't feel like I got overcharged or surprised in anyway. Jim is wonderful to work with and would absolutely recommend using their services.

VL
VINCE L.
Acura MDX
05/23/2019
Quality work and they stand behind it.
I have been bringing my cars here for over 20 years. I also recommend them to my friends and family whenever they need repairs. They can handle almost almost any problem from almost any manufacturer and a broad range of vehicle types. The shop is very well equipped and organized. The price is always fair and they guarantee their work. A good relationship with a good mechanic is something most of us need and like. You will be hard put to find better than JD Automotive.

GF
Greg F.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Greg said the employees took care of his vehicle quickly. They provided efficient service.

PM
PAT M.
Morristown, NJ
Honda Civic Coupe
05/21/2019
When car needs fixing, it stays fixed. No
My only place for car repairs for over 20 years. Always confident in the service I receive.