ER
ELISON R.
11/05/2019
Great service. Friendly staff. Oil change was more then what I was quoted over the phone. Other then that everything went well.

NI
NOLI I.
Nissan Murano
11/05/2019
Service is fast
Jerry in front desk is very helpful.

VC
VALERIE C.
Netcong, NJ
Mazda CX-9
10/30/2019
Great/fast service
Absolutely loved how friendly and professional the owner and his son is. They repaired my car in a few hours while it could have taken much longer at a different mechanic, and they also found other underlying issues and fixed them. Will highly recommend to my friends and family

B
BORIS
Parsippany, NJ
10/30/2019
Great automotive garage
Wonderful place, wonderful technicians. Great place for any car services, prices are reasonable. Will refer to all my friends, will be my go to place from now on.

DOMINC B.
10/21/2019
Friendly and accommodating
We where in need of a mechanic and we where treated as Family from the get go
Also my wife was talking to a friend from her congregation and this orderly lady told her that she is so happy with JD Auto that she even make them cookies to show her appreciation that great

MICHAEL L.
10/19/2019
Great people
Everyone is really trying and great

LL
LINNEA L.
Suzuki XL-7
10/17/2019
Outstanding
Awesome customer service. I like the way they explain what has to be done & they break down the cost of your repairs .If you need a last minute repair they do their best to accommodate you.

DOUG W.
Wonderful experience
Always a good experience (as good as car troubles can be). Honest and open about prices. Very friendly staff.

BOB M.
Top Notch Mechanics
Car was making severe noises at the drivers side wheel. I needed new tires so they installed them and diagnosed a badly worn wheel bearing. Car came back to me with no grinding noises and brand new shoes. I’m happy.

LC
LUIS C.
Luis
Friendly, efficient and work was done on a timely manner.

Mendham, NJ
Integrity. Service
Best in nj

Mine Hill, NJ
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
10/10/2019
Dependable and reliable service and clean waiting room.
J.D‘s is a AAA approved shop, Costco affiliated, and I‘ve used them several times. They thoroughly checked out my cars (2) issues and do the correct repair...that saved me $.
Nice people to work with located in a quite neighborhood near to Rockaway ShopRite.

EC
EDWARD C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Jeep Commander
10/01/2019
Excellent and courteous service
Always helpful in diagnosing your problem with a quick response to remediate it in a timely manner.

ET
ELLEN T.
09/23/2019
Tire repair
Everyone is very courteous & friendly. You are informed as to what work will be done. The work was completed in a timely fashion!

Morris Plains, NJ
Ram
09/23/2019
Rose
I called around and made an appointment
Easy to make an appointment, when I got there it was a pleasant wait, no complaints
😍

Denville, NJ
Jeep Cherokee
09/16/2019
Quick change
Called early and was able to get in for quick oil change. Back home in just over 1 hour, changed oil no charge tire rotation, happy customer

PJ
PHIL J.
Stewartsville, NJ
09/11/2019
Great place, honest and excellent work with fair prices.
I highly recommend JD Automotive. Ever since I discovered them I have trusted them to service both my cars and my wife's. I have never been disappointed with their honest assessment of what is required, or their ability to deliver on time at reasonable prices.

ALAN M.
Randolph, NJ
09/11/2019
Sept 9
Very friendly service and good job fixing brakes. I did however think $60 for wiper blades was a bit excessive.

VS
VINNE S.
Andover, NJ
Chevrolet Corvette
09/09/2019
They fix it right the first time and on time
Friendly service

Isuzu
09/09/2019
Can't keep promises when work will be done.
Each time I take my vehicle there, the time they tell me to complete the repair is off by days!! Kills me each time.