GE
GEORGE E.
GMC Envoy
First time
Total satisfaction. The communication, service and work. My first time doing business with JD . I will bring my other vehicle. Great business!

SL
STEFAN L.
Denville, NJ
Basic service
Was able to make appointment quickly, service was dome while i waited. Done quickly and can was clean

SUSAN C.
Wharton, NJ
Jeep Compass
Excellent Courteous Service
I arrived promptly at 9am which was my appointment time. My car was immediately taken in for service. Everyone that I spoke with was very courteous.
I highly recommend J.D. Automotive and Truck!

Randolph, NJ
Hyundai SONATA
10/21/2020
Courtesy and knowledgeable personnel
Always knowledgeable and service oriented!

EK
EDDIE K.
10/19/2020
Feedback
Service at JD AUTOMOTIVE. is and has always been dependable, & top notch. Honesty &quality of service, has in my experience, always been the hallmark and these are the attributes which brings me back whenever I need service. Jim has gone above and beyond in providing additional service information regarding my vehicle.
Eddie Knotek

10/10/2020
Everyone is knowledgebe and nice.
I would give them a 5. Always willing to help when times are hard with a customer. Helped me many times when I was out of work.

RI
ROBERT I.
Mercury Sable
10/01/2020
Prompt service with good communication.
The technician provided a complete explanation of the problem and the steps that it would take to fix it. The estimate was clear and concise.

09/30/2020
Friendly and helpful service

MARY MICHAEL L.
Ram 2500
09/27/2020
Service and diagnosis of problem.
Would definitely recommend

Kia Soul
09/27/2020
great service
Very honest people. They explained everything they did. I will always return there if I need service.

DO
DONNA O.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Toyota Avalon
09/25/2020
James was awesome to work with
My son got a flat tire and the car was towed to the nearest AAA shop which happened to be J.D. Automotive and Truck. James looked at the problem with the tire and I asked if he could check the brakes. He called back and explained what he saw were the issues with both the tire and the brakes. After a detailed explanation on the phone he emailed over a written estimate for me to review. When the work was done it was just as stated on the estimate. He was very honest and fair. I am thankful that the car was brought to his shop. 5 stars for this review!

EP
EDDIE P.
09/24/2020
Transmission Repair
Car running beautiful after transmission repair. Highly satisfied, will return for any other repairs needs. Thank You Very Much. Eddie P/

SUSAN C.
Andover, NJ
Land Rover Discovery
09/23/2020
Very pleased with my service experience. professional, knowledgable, I have no complaints and would definitely recommend them.
Love that they do an over-all safety check.......included with the service. Small but very clean waiting area and everyone very respectful and courteous. Couldn't be more pleased!

MANNY P.
Denville, NJ
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/22/2020
Clean and excellent personal service
This is an excellent place of business which gives customers a feeling of confidence.

TW
TRICIA W.
09/17/2020
Great. Love JD Automotive
Great, love JD automotive! My family as well as our family business use them. Team is Knowledgeable, friendly and caring. Thanks JD automotive! Tricia