LC
LUIS C.
02/08/2019
Highly professional, everything was explained, did show me all the replace parts.
Repairs were done on time and price was reasonable. Very friendly environment. Recommend this place 100 per cent!

BR
BILL R.
Mountainside, NJ
02/07/2019
Always great and reliable service
Great professional and knowledgeable staff. Quick and reliable service.

Donna G.
Wharton, NJ
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Donna's husband. He said his wife is quite satisfied with the business.

ANDRAS S.
01/25/2019
They fixed what I asked them to fix pretty much told me the price upfront and it was pretty close to what they said it was and the car is just fine right now
They fixed what I asked them to fix. they were pretty honest it seems. they told me how much it would cost and that's pretty close to right what it cost and the guy communicated back and forth though that's really all you really want out of a repair shop I will bring other cars I have there and this as long as I keep fixing it as they say and don't charge me too much over with the dealer might

VS

IN
IVAN N.
01/24/2019
Excelente
Excellent work, great customer service!

HM
HOUSHANG M.
Wharton, NJ
01/22/2019
Honest, kind and Helpful!
What a great experience. We went in on a Saturday and asked to have my car inspected and found my forever place. While there, I overheard a customer explain that she needed $1200 in repairs, as told by another mechanic. The kind owner (I didn’t write down his name) said he fixed the issue with a $4.00 part. It made me warm and fuzzy inside because you don’t see that kind of honesty these days.

HA
HARNOON A.
Pine Brook, NJ
01/22/2019
Professional and friendly staff
Excellent place to take your car if you have issues and or for state inspection. Amazing customer service provided by a friendly staff.

Lake Hopatcong, NJ
Dodge Sprinter
01/18/2019
J.D. Automotive can fix things other shops can't
I stopped at another repair shop and they said they couldn't fix my vehicle. I told them I usually go to J.D. Automotive, and they said "oh yeah, you should go there". That is a good endorsement! Thanks J.D. Automotive!

MIKE D.
Blairstown, NJ
Acura TLX
01/17/2019
honest, efficient, professional, friendly service
As usual, everyone is friendly, honest, and accompished

KL
KEWAN L.
01/11/2019
Best Automotive Experience!
If your looking for fast, honest work at an affordable price, look no further. Great customer service.

JIM B.
Branchville, NJ
01/10/2019
Great services
I am very please with the prompt and honest service along with competitive pricing.

MICHAEL DR. G.
Randolph, NJ
01/05/2019
Friendly, dependable, Honest
Hit a HUGE pot hole and thought I needed front end Alignment. Diagnosed with 2 bent rims which were repaired and no alignment needed. One day return of vehicle. Fixed PERFECT. Thanks JD Auto.

DEBBIE D.
01/01/2019
Flat fixed
I heard sounds of a flat tire. I brought it in and within a half hour they checked all my tires and fixed the one with a puncture. I have never been disappointed, good service, and friendly staff.

JN
Jose N.
New Jersey
Toyota Prius c
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Jose said that the place had great customer service.

VL
VINCE L.
Rockaway, NJ
12/28/2018
High quality maintenance and repairs that you can trust.
I have been bringing my cars to JD for many years now as well as recommending them to my friends. I have never had a complaint about their work. The people that work there are well trained and professional. When you want it done right, JD is the place to go.

BOB M.
Rockaway, NJ
Chevrolet Corvette
12/28/2018
They take care of my daily driver and my classic car
25 years ago Jim D and his crew started taking care of our daily drivers. But that’s only part of the story. They can service pretty much anything that comes along, including my 1982 Corvette. After 180,000 miles, my engine died and needed a replacement. Try going to a dealership for this! Not a chance. But JD has experienced mechanics that love doing this kind of work and are very good at it. Jim T worked on my car and the engine and bay now runs and looks like the day it left the showroom. The pricing was very fair.
So if you need work done on your classic, let JD take a look at it. You won’t be disappointed.

JOE H.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Honda Civic Si
12/27/2018
Excelent service
They took me in and resolved the problem right away, at a reasonable price.

BD
BARB D.
Boonton, NJ
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/18/2018
Integrity PLUS
This shop is the best ! Trustworthy, professional and they do what your car needs ... nothing uneccesary . HIGHLY RECOMMEND !

JOE H.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Honda Civic Si
12/17/2018
They took me right in and took care of my problems.