BOB M.
Rockaway, NJ
Chevrolet Corvette
04/09/2019
AC recharge for older R12 vehicle
Try finding someone that has the capability to recharge the air conditioning system in a 1982 Chevy. So JD not only has the refrigerant but they have the mechanics that know how to work on these systems. So all you classic car enthusiasts should take note!

JOE K.
Nissan Maxima
04/09/2019
Great.Courteos,up front honest, efficient
Five Stars

04/03/2019
Always takes care of me.
Ive been using JD Automotive for over 16 years. They have the best technicians. I wouldnt go anywhere else!

JOHN S.
03/26/2019
Emergency help
The guys who work at JD auto were great. The Jeep I was driving just barely made it to the shop before closing but they tried to work on the auto to at least diagnose the problem. Unfortunately the insurance I had could only be taken to a Jeep dealership and had to be towed. I highly recommend JD auto to everyone.

FB
FABIAN B.
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
03/26/2019
Fantastic experience in the process, very accured evaluation of the issue and immediate hands on the work performed.

BD
BARB D.
Boonton, NJ
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/23/2019
Best auto shop!
Searched for years for a trustworthy auto shop .
Found at JD in Dover .
Great professional service and technical expertise .
If you visit once, you will become a life long customer .
AWESOME ! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

STEVE M.
Ledgewood, NJ
Kia Sorento
03/22/2019
Great place
It was a great experience and I will be using this place for now on

NC
NINO C.
03/20/2019
Very knowledgeable and down to earth Great prices
I found a place very clean very personable friendly knowledgeable and would highly recommend it to all my friends everything we talked about was completed to total satisfaction and I am very particular about my car and so was the mechanic Jimmy who worked on it I highly recommend it great place great people totally satisfied also very fair pricing on all repairs Great stuff

CG
COLSON G.
Elmont, NY
03/19/2019
C G
I was treated with respect and compass. I needed that specially on the day my family and I got stuck on the expressway.

LW
LYNN W.
03/18/2019
Great experience
Wonderful service! Kept us informed through the whole job!

GE
GERARD E.
Wharton, NJ
03/11/2019
State Inspection
These guys came through on super short notice. Jim provides EXCELLENT customer service. I'll definitely be a repeat customer.

PB
PAUL B.
03/11/2019
Trustworthy
The only place we take our cars to for service and repairs. They will do a thorough safety check on the vehicle to make sure all is good. Top quality work.

ANTHONY S.
Cadillac SRX
03/07/2019
My Review
Friendly and profesional staff great service

Rockaway, NJ
03/07/2019
Stand behind there work
Thanks for standing behind your work

KEVIN M.
Wharton, NJ
03/03/2019
2-0 with me
Second service here in 3 weeks. But on 2 cars. Very thorough evaluation done and repair of the heating and engine temperature regulator (thermostat) other components were replaced as well. So far so good!

Bob H.
03/02/2019
Super Professional
Responsive, totally knowlegeable, fast, effective, communicates

JASON M.
Flanders, NJ
02/26/2019
Auto Repair
Very respectable to customers and affordable.

V
Valued Customer
Wayne, NJ
Ford Cutaway
02/25/2019
Honest and Fair
Jim, diagnosed my 2010 Ford Bus. He advised me that the work required may not be worth doing since it was so labor intensive to remove the motor and the motor had 142K. I found a replacement engine with 35k miles online and Jim took the time to review and advise me. They accepted the delivery and installed the motor I bought. They even held the old motor and loaded it onto the truck when I sold it. The bus is running great.

KV

PHIL J.
Stewartsville, NJ
02/23/2019
Excellent as ever
Great service, reasonable prices. Love this place!