Rockaway, NJ
06/11/2021
Great facilities and staff
Trustworthy service and excellent automotive knowledge.

JOHN M.
Boonton, NJ
Chevrolet Corvette
06/10/2021
The knowledge and the nice people
The car was done on time came back cleaner than when I picked it up and the price was exactly what we spoke about very nice place

Syracuse, NY
06/08/2021
Great and Fast Service
Great and fast service and very professional!

MI
MEAGHAN I.
Milford, PA
Jeep Cherokee
06/03/2021
Always a great experience.
I don’t live in the area but make it a point to take my jeep to JD for my needs. Great group of people and always a friendly atmosphere. Thank you!

GH

SHANA D.
Sparta, NJ
FIAT 500
06/02/2021
Jim was awesome and caring
Very personal and honest.

BR
BENJAMIN R.
Dover, NJ
Hyundai Veracruz
05/25/2021
Prompt quality service and very courteous
Courteously greeted as soon as I arrived and within 5 minutes the vehicle was being serviced. Very knowledgeable and provided clear explanations that gave me manageable options for repair. Highly recommend and while I don't look forward to needing automotive repairs, it's great to know someone who is responsible and trustworthy.

VS

B.
Parsippany, NJ
Ford Police Interceptor
05/18/2021
Friendly service.They get the job done right for a fair price.
Friendly service.They get the job done right and for a fair price.

KG
KARIN G.
05/17/2021
Always great service!
Always receive the best service.

AH
ANDY H.
Morristown, NJ
05/16/2021
Exceptional work and fantastic service
The service is friendly and the work quality is exceptional.

DA
DENNIS A.
Parsippany, NJ
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
05/15/2021
The people and their work ethics.
As a business owner myself, I find it very hard to find honest, hard-working groups of people with a great attitude. I can honestly say, I really appreciate the entire business and the people who work there.

EB
ELLEN B.
Randolph, NJ
05/13/2021
Honest, reliable, great service
Never a problem getting an appointment at my convenience. Honest and reliable! This us the only plave I take my car for service.

SUSAN C.
Andover, NJ
Land Rover Discovery
05/08/2021
Very pleased with my service experience. professional, knowledgeable, I have no complaints and would definitely recommend them.
Always good to support a well-run family owned and operated business!!

JIM G.
Rockaway, NJ
Lexus CT 200h
05/07/2021
Professional and service performed on time!
JD Automotive is a modern well equipped and well run service center. They performed all the work I requested and completed at the promised time. Well done!