Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.6153815/5Overall Rating 4.6153815/5Overall Rating 4.6153815/5Overall Rating 4.6153815/5rating 4.6153815
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692

Bradley S.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Accommodating
Left car for service and they provided a car for me to go back to work .

Christopher W.

Service is great!!

LY
Lori Y.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was so nice to me
Karly Hayes kept me informed and offered services that I didn't know was available and that I needed! She was very professional. Thank you!

AW
Anita W.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Purchase
My visit was not for service, but rather a purchase

Joseph H.

Brenda P.
Urbana, OH
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance
Service was timely and staff friendly and accomadating

KW
Kevin W.
01/29/2019
Poor Service
I was taking my Vehicles to this location for services. I bought a maintenance package that included a bumper to bumper inspection with oil change. I thought that was a good deal as it would cover my vehicles oil changes for the year and catch any issues before they started. I was definitely wrong when I had to go to another dealership that told me that my maintenance was poor on such a nice vehicle. The oil and other fluid levels were low. Oh and by the way all of your tires are down to the wire. Do not buy any service plan from this dealership as they either don't honor it or won't do the work. The service desk manager does not make you feel welcome at all.

I had three vehicles that I used to take to this place. I called the manager of this location and left a message about my experience and concerns and he never called back. Steer clear from this place if you want good service.
JOSHUA C F. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Mr. Williams,
I apologize for any dissatisfaction that may have occured on your last service visit.  Please feel free to call me at 937-325-4601 to discuss this matter further.  Thank you
Joshua Fields

TT
Thomas T.
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Work was not performed to satisfaction
Vehicle had same issue after service
JOSHUA C F. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

We apologize for any inconvience this may have caused and would like the opprotunity to recheck the vehicle and make it right.  We will be in contact to discuss this further

01/25/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is professional and friendly

Deron G.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/19/2019 Category: Service
The service techs dont care about your car and arent trained on the different types they sell they have to read a book everytime a repair is needed
Buy a car here but get your services somewhere else...i hear superior hyundai is a better service department for hyundai and they know the cars..

Dorothy H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Followup was excellent - update
I was satisfied with my recent experience at Wylers. Matt and Gary called to explain any delays and heard my desire for better communication in real time. I repeat - I was not dissatisfied. They were not content with just a "satisfied" which I appreciate they want to provide excellence. I thought it was good they called to apologize (although I am not thinking it required one) . I have and will continue to go to Wylers for my car care. I feel at home there and know they try hard to please.

01/17/2019 Category: Service
30 % Coupon turned into an issue
Always appreciate good service at Wylers.
Positive:They let me know I had a very recent recall and took care of it while I was there for an oil change.
Needs Improvement: I expected it to take longer but found the delay was due to not knowing how to figure my 30% coupon discount. I was there a total of 2 hours but have no idea how long my completed car sat while they worked on the discount since no one told me my car was ready. I found my car ready to go when I came out of the waiting room to see how much longer it would take. The check out was the delay.
JOSHUA C F. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

We apologize for the total time it took to complete our service and the additional time it took for your coupon to be applied.  After the conversation with your service advisor we hope you will reconsider us in the future

GARY A H. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

We spoke with the customer and apologized for any delay and lack of communication. We advised that we are still learning a new DMS and we will have it under control before her next visit.
She says she enjoys coming to Wyler and will definitely return.

PB
Patricia B.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
First oil change
Was my first dealing with the service deptment everything was excellent.

PS

Fairborn, OH
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Santa Fe
Great job thank you for your service Josh!
Glad we had our Vehicle serviced with Jeff Wyler!

Urbana, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/05/2019 Category: Service
It was nice that someone called me to explain what happened with my service, but if you wanted someone to come back, I would have suggested you offer a large discount on their next service or a free service. Unfortunately, this was the 2nd chance I was giving your Dealership, and that was pretty much the last chance.

01/05/2019 Category: Service
Terrible Service
I was told, if you have nothing nice to say, just don't say it, so I will not say it now.
GARY A H. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

I apologize if we failed in doing a good inspection on your car and the service advisor did not present the findings.  We have made some changes in our staff and we will do better the next time.  I appreciate your information it was something that helped us in our decisions to make a change.
Have a great day and we hope to see you again. Thank you for speaking to me.

2007 Hyundai Sonata
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Decent service, however they will inflate the service cost to offset coupon savings if you use one
Was quoted $550 for service over the phone, & asked if that included the $100 diag fee. They said yes. Also told them I had a $100 off $500 service coupon from their website.

When I picked up my car, the bill was magically $100 higher, and they told me that the diag fee was not included in the initial quote. I didn't feel like making an issue out of it & paid it, but it basically showed me that they inflate the cost to offset coupon savings, and the coupon is just a gimmick to get you in for service & not to actually save you money.

Otherwise satisfied with the quality of work & the staff.