Overall Rating 2.11111/5Overall Rating 2.11111/5rating 2.11111rating 2.11111rating 2.11111

Urbana, OH
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Not my first time using their service but was the first time for this car They explained the service, and performed quickly followed by written report

2008 Hyundai Accent
07/13/2018 Category: Service
They fixed everything!
I got a call from the dealership and they listed off all of the repairs needed. I agreed and they took care of it. They even replaced a part that I knew would need replaced soon at my request.
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

SR
Steven R.
South Charleston, OH
07/09/2018 Category: Service
My overall experience was very good.
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

WILLIAM A S. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

CALLED CUSTOMER, APOLOGIZED ABOUT DELAY IN SERVICE SCHEDULE.  WE ARE WORKING ON BACK  SCHEDULE ISSUES WITH IT ADDITION OF NEW EXPRESS TECH. WE ARE SORRY AGAIN FOR THE DELAY..

WC
Wilma C.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Home transportation
I love that I can leave my car and go home instead of waiting in the lounge.
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Bellefontaine, OH
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Jeff Wyler is a very good dealership to work with.
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Donald S.
New Carlisle, OH
2008 Hyundai Elantra
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service
I have been bringing my Hyundai for service for ten years now. I have never had a bad experience or bad service. Always fair and the work is always done correctly. I will be back for any repairs that needs to be done in the future. I trust Wyler completely.
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Maria P.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/28/2018 Category: Service
I have been buying and servicing my vehicles at Jeff Wyler for years.
I am always greeted with a smile and made to feel welcomed by the staff at Jeff Wyler. When my vehicle is being serviced the staff is always fantastic communicating any issues with me and discussing the choices for service.
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

AC
Anita C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/28/2018 Category: Service
my early morning appts. I can always count on good service and great coffee that early.
I never looked to see if I needed oil change for a big trip, they got me in the day before I was to leave and found out my Santa Fe there was a recall on it and that fixed it that day of oil change. They are super friendly and helpful every time I go in for any repairs. I am very satisfied with the service and my Santa Fe I have had since Feb.2017 we got it for our 50th Wedding anniversary . Thanks Jeff Wyler The Clarks Bernard & Anita
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

David M.
Yellow Springs, OH
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Very Positive Experience
The experience of purchasing my 2017 Ioniq was very positive. And after 8 months of driving it, I love this car. Very thoughtfully designed, great to drive and wonderful gas mileage. My 1st service experience went very smoothly. I was very impressed with Tia, the young woman who took care of the service. Very professional operation, not high pressure. I'm most pleased!
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Curtis B.
Enon, OH
06/21/2018 Category: Service
The young lady that checks me in is always so friendly, really appreciate her and hope you all do!
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Carita B.
Dayton, OH
06/20/2018 Category: Service
We did not have to wait very long for our oil change and had a good experience.
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

06/20/2018 Category: Service
review
Did the work.
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Darlene C.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Would buy another car from them. Great service and friendly staff!
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Christopher W.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Chris wells review
The people are always friendly and helpful
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Medway, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Dept
Service department had me in and out quickly on a factory recall.
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

LC
Linda C.
South Charleston, OH
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/06/2018 Category: Service
it is where I bring my car for service because I trust them to do the right thing
overall the visit was okay. The people seems to be very nice.
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

LH
Lisa H.
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Professional attitudes and pleasant.
Very easy to schedule and get the maintenance we needed done was completed as promised.
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

PM
Patricia M.
2008 Hyundai Tucson
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
The staff that checked me in and out was very sweet and kind. My oil change and tire rotation was very quick.
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 05/30/2018

Rhonda C.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/28/2018 Category: Service
Friendleyness
Had a problem with service called they had my car towed there took care of the problem that day and car is fine
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018